Genie's Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw, Jack. You're smarter than you act, and you know it."

I thought to myself, nah, girl, I've just had a long long time to pick up things here and there. What I told her out loud was, "I mean, thanks, KK. You're awesome."

She thought that was cute and put her hand on the front of my shorts.

I put down my plate.

KK put hers down and turned, sitting side-saddle on the silty bank of the lagoon. She faced me, and felt my nipples through my Eurybia polo.

Despite the tropical heat, they responded right away, and she caught it. She slid her hands up under my shirt and felt my bare ribs.

I moved a hand up, underneath her ponytail, and cupped the back of her neck, where her skull meets it. I offered a relaxing squeeze into the delicate spot, and she melted against me.

We settled into a fond embrace, and I took my time to let my excitement flood. I breathed with it, and she knew the close contact was turning me on.

She pressed her chest into me. Off duty, her Eurybia polo was not on. Her youthful breasts caressed me firmly and were pushed up, bulging over top of her bikini top. Her skin felt lovely in my arms. Warm and dry, pores closed even in the tropical heat.

The low murmur of voices continued to carry over the dune top from the picnic tables on the fore-beach. It seemed we couldn't be seen back here at the lagoon's edge. I pulled free one of the knotted strings behind KK's back, and her bikini top fell away and dangled from her neck between her breasts.

I was seeing them for the first time. We had kept her quarters dark when we had first made love. I looked appreciatively, and told KK how pretty they were to me.

Rather than an abrupt, distinct tan line, there was a gradation between her tan and her pale globes. Her nipples were pink, and as erect as my own. I held them and she cooed, lowering her eyelids.

My dick was swelling inside my Bermuda shorts. This style was expected for service staff to wear on Eurybia, and the fit was snug. I whispered, "I'm gonna get naked," in KK's ear. She shivered.

I let her go and stood up. I took it all off - polo over my head, belt and fly coming open. KK, still sitting, reached up to take my waistband and slide it down over my hips herself. She looked eagerly at my crotch as the clothing descended, exhaling in a puff as I sprang free and pointed between her eyes. A fresh surge of circulation flooded my pecker. The sensation made my whole mid-body tingle.

Apparently, the banking VP's son, Martin, had taken his wife for an after-lunch walk. They were just cresting the dune-top between the forebeach and the back lagoon at a point farther down from where KK and I were. We were between some palm trees, but unconcealed, and Martin saw us right away - just as my cock began to breathe.

Unconfined by shorts and stimulated by KK's attention, forwardness and semi-nudity, my cock swelled fully, before her eyes and Martin's too. I looked down at KK, pretending I hadn't seen anything or anyone at all. But I did see Martin freeze like a wildlife hunter and tug subtly at his wife's hand. She froze too, and then I only had eyes for KK.

I decided not to care at all about being seen, yet preserve the modesty or plausible deniability of our observers by not looking at them.

KK grinned widely as she took in my bare junk. It was right at eye level, as she remained sitting. I stepped out of the shorts as she got them past my ankles, and I laid on my back on the lagoon bank.

KK climbed on top of me immediately and we kissed. Our bare chests came together, and our tongues. She still had on a pair of shorts. Hers were runner-type athletic shorts rather than the dress-code Bermuda style, as she was off duty. I slid my hands easily into the elastic waistband and held KK by her bare butt cheeks.

She looked down at me. "I like your mouth." I've been told it's kind of a small one, and very cute.

I closed my eyes and nodded my appreciation up at her. I promised, "I love your eyes." I'd have to say they were hazel, a mix of a blue-gray substrate with threads of brassy-gold and of dark green ringing her deep pupils. When I opened my own again, she looked turned on. Those pupils looked larger than they had any business being. Even in the shade of palm trees, the tropical sky and sugar-white sand flooded the landscape with light from all directions.

Her eyes subtly moved in a direction off my right shoulder. She held her head still, as if drinking me in without ceasing, and revealed, "I saw someone." She continued lying on me unselfconsciously, and pressed her pelvis against my erection.

"Did they see us?" I asked. I didn't look around either.

"Yeah they did. He's feeling her up."

This almost made me laugh involuntarily, but I kept it under control. KK could tell because she felt my diaphragm flip. Her eyes twinkled and she unconcernedly settled over me to kiss some more.

"I didn't get to eat you, before."

KK slithered up my body. My hands were still in her shorts and I tugged loose the tied hip strings of the bikini bottom she wore under them. I held onto her garments as she moved up my chest and over my face. She climbed out of them and wound up straddling my chest, bare pussy planted on my breastbone. I dropped the clothing and reached up, holding her upper waist and lower ribs.

"Aren't you full from lunch?" She lifted onto her knees and swayed suggestively above me. Her hips rocked enticingly as she waved her dark-blonde carpet before my chin like a toreador's cape. She pushed her tits together and tipped her face up to the breezy green canopy of the palms above us.

I pulled on her hips. "I am, but I need a drink of this."

She accommodated, knee-walking up a little higher until she could sit right on my mouth. I kissed her fuzzy, honey-haired vulva. Her fragrance was intoxicating and I did feel myself drinking it in. I had to taste, too, and I licked her outer lips on both sides.

She reached down in front of herself to spread them apart with two fingers. I licked my lips to make them wet, and planted them into her pink cleft. My cock lifted itself up off my belly as my pelvic muscles firmed. The spasm of my excitement never fully relaxed and my cock stayed near-vertical.

My little mouth slurped and skimmed over KK's flesh. Her trimmed pubes prickled just a little at my nose and lips. I opened my eyes and looked up the front of her body, past three mounds: Her mons, and two delightful underboobs topped with pucker-tight nipples. Her ribs flexed in time with deep breaths as she rocked slowly on my face. I saw that her gaze was turned to my right, and her breath flowed from her open mouth. Her eyelids fluttered and got heavy.

I couldn't see Martin and his wife. KK's thigh blocked my view. The direction KK was looking was exactly where they would have been if they hadn't moved since I spotted them. KK pressed her chest between her hands, tipped her face down to lick at her own nipples, and looked off toward my right again.

My cock leaped. I was sure she was letting them know she knew they were watching.

I reached up to hold KK's tits in my hands, and she reached down to thread her fingers into my hair. She pushed her pubic bone into my lips.

The hormones raging through my twenty-year-old body demanded satisfaction. I was thrusting my pole up into the air, ass coming off the ground with excitement.

KK fucked her clit into my mouth and I held my tongue against the little bean under the hood. She rubbed herself on my tongue and sighed vocally, high-pitched but quiet. I didn't think it would be too quiet for our watchers to hear.

Little did I know how close at least one of them was. I couldn't see past KK's thighs and waist, but a hand cupped my balls and another wrapped around my proud wand. I groaned and swiped at KK's clit with my tongue, pushing the engorged shaft side to side. A mouth enclosed my dick head and I squeezed my eyes closed in pleasure.

I immediately began leaking pre-come. I could feel it percolate up my shaft and squeeze out the head into the waiting oral cavity. The tongue pulled the drips off my glans like a dog lapping, and I felt the mouth tighten and relax again. I was sure they had swallowed my fluid.

KK was looking down at me. She frowned in concentration and growled rhythmically with each breath. She leaned forward to put one hand on the lagoon bank behind my head. Her boobs swung toward the ground and the angle of her cunt opened up near my chin.

The hand on my balls squeezed. My shaft had been let go. I figured my oral friend down there, whoever it was, was holding theirself above the ground with one hand too. When KK's ass lifted and spread, the sucking stopped and a tongue ran down and up my frenulum, then my whole length. I grunted helplessly.

KK's pubic bone was rocking briskly into my face. I made my mouth big and tried to keep a constant suction as her lips slid forward and back. The little snail swelled between her lips, and mine. My chin was getting drippy wet, some from my saliva, some from KK's seeping grool. I could smell it. Wet and swampy, with a slightly metallic tang. My lips lost their seal and there was a slurping sound as the suction was lost. I got some delicious nectar and had a taste of KK's desire.

I humped up into the mouth around my cock. I was getting wildly excited and shifted my body. I got further underneath KK and lifted my chin. My mouth was now closer to her vagina and I probed her vestibule with my tongue. My cock swelled thickly as I found the passage, and tongued KK's opening deeply. There was a quick squeeze of farewell on my balls, and the cock and mouth disappeared.

Just then, KK rasped, "Shit. Fuck me." She lifted off my face, frigged herself with her hand rapidly for a moment, then crawled back down my body to lie on top of me.

I started to reach for my prick so I could point it between her legs. "Not like this," she panted, and she climbed off me. She laid flat on her back, head a little higher than her hips due to the gentle slope of the lagoon bank.

I followed and was on top of her immediately. She spread her thighs and drew me in with her knees and heels. I scooted forward, spreading my knees, sitting on my feet. This time I did grab myself and looked down.

My erection was pumping like a heat-seeking missile. My balls were against KK's ass, and the root of my shaft was pressed between her lips. She swiveled her hips and I swear the lips were sucking at my cock. As I took myself in my hand, a string of pre-come flowed out and the hanging, viscous bead alighted on her pubes. Then I swung the pipe down.

I pushed my cock head between her lips in front. The fleshy end raked down over her clit-shaft. I slowly kept going until her pink bean popped out into the open from underneath it. KK dug her heels into my butt like spurring a stallion. I kept moving between her lips until I was low enough to feel the slippery fluids of KK's hunger.

My rigid dick found her insides easily. I stroked and felt KK yield, laying back and clutching at me with her hands. Her knees came up toward her chest, spreading to the sides.

I buried myself up inside KK. I looked down and her hazel eyes bore into me hungrily. I grinned back at her and pulled my hips back, withdrawing half way and swinging back in again. My balls made a clapping sound against her backside.

I did this briskly until her fit, firm tits started bouncing on her chest. I watched, and they started coming together in the middle on the way down and bouncing out and swinging up around the sides of KK's ribs. They circled as I fucked and I felt my pelvic muscles clenching.

"Get right on top. Come closer."

I obliged, and lowered myself onto my elbows over her. I unfrogged my legs and laid between her thighs. Her heels clasped me behind my waist and her hips tilted up to welcome me in.

I was as aroused as I had ever been. I willed my internal pelvic muscles to stay relaxed, ready to give KK all the time she wanted before allowing my own orgasm to build.

I laid bodily onto her, holding off with my elbows on the ground enough so that KK could breathe. I swung my hips in wide arcs and my prick plunged into her like the rod of an oil pumpjack.

KK moaned in long exclamations. "Ooohh! Ohhh!" She writhed on the ground, baring her teeth and panting.

"I'm your fucking machine, aren't I," I huffed.

She held me tighter and said, "No, you're the real thing!"

I pummeled her, finding her pubic bone with my own each time. I squeezed them together, sandwiching her clit between our bodies with each stroke. She began banging her hips back against me in perfect rhythm and started squinting hard, focusing. Inarticulate sounds escaped between her clenched teeth. "Nnnn! Nnn-nnnn!"

I knew she was close and that this was doing it for her, so I stopped keeping my pelvic floor relaxed. I allowed the muscles to begin flexing on their own as I stroked insistently. My hips instinctively thrust forward and my dick reached ever further inside, straining, swelling and throbbing. "Gonna fucking come, gonna fucking come!" I promised KK.

"Give it to me! I'm so close!"

The spasming of my groin muscles pushed me past the edge. "Yeah! There it is!" I groaned. My balls were so tight against my body that I thought they might pull up inside. The sperm rushed out of them, through my plumbing and flooded my boner.

As I felt the come sluicing out of my cock into KK's insides, she grabbed my ass with her hands hard, digging fingers in and holding my pelvis tightly to her own. I felt her shudders begin first in her mid-body: Her diaphragm fluttered under my belly, and her abdominals made her curl up toward me, shoulders lifting off the ground and hips pushing up into me. She shook as her abs clenched in staccato spasms.

Then the vibrations reached her insides, and her pussy worked my cock like a blood-pressure cuff. She squeezed around me, clenching tightly for long seconds, with a brief let-off before another squeeze would grip onto me.

My balls were starting to drop again. I felt them sliding down her ass. KK's body continued wrenching itself tight, with rapid relaxations in between cycles. She surrendered to it, and we lay there together holding each other as the waves surged over and over.

After a while, KK had a giggling fit. "Jack!" she implored.

I lifted my face to see her better. "Hmm?"

"Someone licked my toes!" she whispered. "While you were eating me!"

"No fuckin' way!"

"Yeah way!"

I told her, "Someone sucked my dick!"

"No fuckin' way!"

I nodded seriously.

We both sat up and looked down the back-dune, under the trees, around the lagoon's bank. We were alone.


BONFIRE NIGHT

The rest of the diners had retreated to various napping spots, in chairs, on beach blankets. Bo planed in on his kiteboard and got the kite down, and asked what there was to eat. The tender returned and I left Ray and Jorge with the guests.

KK was more than just shapely, she was a rugged twenty-two year old. We hiked around and picked over the island for driftwood and fallen branches. We moved a good supply of it onto the beach, along with half a dozen of eight-foot long palm fronds which were dry as paper.

Bo was pooped out from kiteboarding and the wind had changed unfavorably, so he stowed the gear and strung himself up a hammock between a couple of palms. One stood straight and tall, the other leaned crazily: 45 degrees from roots to about 12 feet up the trunk, then it continued bending until it extended nearly horizontally, jutting out across the beach for more than 30 feet before its crown curved skyward again, presenting its fronds to the sun.

It was mid afternoon and I took inventory of the coolers. We had planned well and there would be plenty of libations and food to last well after dark.

The state senator hovered nonchalantly behind me. It turned out he was hungry and asked me what would be for dinner. I showed him the options. He opined that it might not be enough for everyone. I didn't doubt we had enough, but some people have to give their opinion about everything, and make one up if they don't really have one.

I had an idea. I got Ray and Jorge to agree to stay with the beach party while the banking VP's son-in-law, Bruce, went with me to dive for some fresh catch. I borrowed a spear from Bo and he got inspired to go off on his own hunt, too.

It was a hit. Bruce found two spiny lobsters, one of which must have been two and a half pounds. Pretty good, especially for these tropical ones which don't have the large claws which the cold-water North Atlantic lobsters have. I caught his first one for him, to demonstrate, and he caught his second, the big one, on his own.

I got three lobsters, myself, plus I got really lucky and managed to spear a ten or twelve pound jack. I was thrilled. I had had a year to practice this skill and it was my best catch ever, and it would impress the beach party. They would have a story for later, and we would all have a bitchin' dinner.

Bo brought back a couple of snapper. He had a way of staying in his own sphere, of insulating himself from all but the most necessary bare niceties with the guests. He wasn't rude or awkward, he just was able to remain aloof and on his own when he wanted. I had had some perfectly engaged conversations with him previously. He was an interesting guy and had a captain's license. I was logging days toward my own, so that was a subject of interest to me*.

* See Genie's Wish Ch. 03.

It didn't take me any time at all to get why Bo remained distant from the rest of the beach-going party. Breenie's two clingers (were they even proper friends to her?) started hissing at each other while Bo cleaned his catch at the water's edge. They had gone for a swim, oh-so-casually, down the beach from him and drifted in his direction until they were directly off the shore from his spot. The words they were catting at each other were lost in the white noise of their harsh whispers, the water's calm lapping, and the breeze in the palms, but they clearly were competing over which of them deserved to flaunt for his attention.

Bo appeared absolutely unaffected and ignored them and their drama completely. He finished his task and stowed his fillets of snapper in a cooler, then began coordinating with me on building the fuel up into a beach fire structure.

The ladies - and I use the term generously - dripped their way from the water across the sand back to their beach chairs, where Breenie audibly snarled at the both of them, "Don't you fucking do this to me."

Wide-eyed, the pair retreated to the cabana and, no exaggeration, literally clapped their hands at KK for assistance, as if they weren't grown-ups capable of changing on their own. Or helping each other, at the very least.

Breenie leaned back in her chair and tilted her face up to the setting sun. She appeared perfectly relaxed behind her oversize boutique sunglasses. The way she paid no attention to Bo seemed a bit studied, but Bo's immunity to it all seemed perfectly natural and uncontrived.

Once we had a well-constructed square-sided pyramid of dry driftwood with two giant palm fronds' worth of dry leaflets tucked under it for ignition, Bo sat on the sand in front of it and motioned for me to sit, too. The heap screened us from the guests on the beach, though we could see the banker's son and daughter and their spouses enjoying the water.

Twenty yards out and still only chest-deep, the flat bottom really did provide a paradise scenario. The two couples luxuriated in the balmy, calm water. They seemed happy enough with each other. Maybe it was the vacation. Maybe they really were. I don't like to be cynical.

The late afternoon descended with a hush and after we nursed half a beer each, KK carried one of her own over to join me and Bo.