Genie's Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark reset the system and fixed the feeds. I took the elevator back up to return to the side-deck on the level above the whirlpool. Using a remote control I had spirited away from the lido deck bar a couple of hours earlier, I aimed it, and switched the TV on. An A-League game immediately streamed from it.

Gord liked watching multiple games at once from a topside saloon with four screens, and he practically burned rubber away from the lido deck. I heard his final strained apologies to Breenie as I arrived at the bottom of the stairs, then he was gone.

I took a deep breath.

Breenie seemed to be trying to make the best of it. She had flattened out the back of a deck chaise, and laid herself out. She planted her feet flat on the chaise, heels close under her butt, knees pointing up.

I turned off the television and put the remote down in its usual spot at the end of the bar.

Breenie remained lying flat on her back, turning and angling her head to see who was at the bar. I waved nonchalantly at her.

"Good evening, Breenie. Keep me company? Can't sleep."

I didn't think that fraternizing with the help was going to faze her, but I was doing something unexpected and she seemed to process it slowly. She looked at me a little bit blankly. "Uh, all right."

I approached and took a chaise right next to hers. I said, "Don't they say to pull your knees right up to your chest?"

I was talking about semen retention and the enhanced chance of conception which was supposed to be granted by forcing a comeshot to pool against the cervix. Of course she knew exactly what I meant. After all, her knees-up posture was a half-assed version of the maneuver.

She stared at me. "I guess you're right. They do." She assumed the position, unselfconsciously folding her hips further and elevating her bikini-clad ass off her chaise. She drew her knees in closer and held them to her chest with her hands. She relaxed back into the chaise, head settling as she stared up at the stars.

I nodded approvingly.

"Oh, by the way, Breenie: You're welcome."

Breenie frowned a little. "What do you mean?"

I looked around. We were in the dark. The lido deck was still only illuminated by the blue glow from the whirlpool's underwater lamps. I scooted my chaise closer to hers and perched on the edge of it, leaning for a conspiratorial confession. I pointed at the television.

"I got your husband out of his cabin for you." I smiled kindly.

She took in a breath, rolling her head on the chaise and eyeing me as I sat alongside. I watched her face proceed through a series of expressions, and waited patiently as wariness, surprise, confusion, and finally gratitude crossed her features.

"Jack, I don't know why you did this, but thank you."

I nodded confidently, and found myself repeating a line Gigi had said to me months earlier. "You deserve your wish to come true."*

* See Genie's Wish Ch. 00

She looked straight up to the sky again. A tear welled in her eye and rolled out the corner, leaving a track down her temple and disappearing into her hair.

Her voice was thick. "God, I hope this works this time."

I summoned all the empathy I could. I held it in my heart, and channeled it into my eyes as I asked, "Do you want to talk about it?" I nodded encouragingly as she blinked the wet away and regarded me again.

"Hell, Jack. Why the fuck not. There's nobody else I can talk to."

"No?"

"Gord's my best friend, but this is making him turtle up. I can't add to the pressure."

"What about your girlfriends? Or KK?"

Breenie absently rocked side to side on her back, holding her knees. "You know what, I tried with her. She didn't really get it. She's just too young. She told me she's never had a long term relationship yet, and never wants kids. You know? Kelly kind of made it about her." She sighed resignedly.

She didn't even bother to address why she couldn't talk to the hags. I did't know what she was getting out of being friends with them, but they were obviously far too shallow to support Breenie in this.

I wondered if she feared showing them vulnerability.

I hadn't really been sure of the specifics, but none of this surprised me. I knew Breenie was isolated, and not because her marriage was a toxic one.

Yet.

I said, "Oh."

She scoffed at herself. "Why am I talking to you about this."

I promised reassuringly, "Because I'm listening."

She sighed, "You goddamn well are, aren't you," and chuckled harshly.

"You know, if this works, I bet you anything you'll get your husband back. Miss a period, and the pressure's off, right?" I grinned toothily.

She agreed wistfully, "Yeah." Adding bitterly, "If."

I looked in Breenie's face, and nodded knowingly.

I repeated sympathetically, "Yeah. If."

She knew I knew about his uncertain fertility.

"Jesus, Jack."

I waited a moment, just holding space for her.

She looked more closely at me.

I asked, "Tonight's the night, isn't it."

Her lip quivered and she nodded.

I stood up off my chaise. I stepped right to the edge of Breenie's, and I sat cross-legged on the deck, scooting close, knees underneath her.

I put a hand on top of Breenie's. We both held her knee this way for a moment.

"Jack..."

I lifted my eyebrows inquisitively.

"Your hand is so warm."

I squeezed hers.

"Jack?"

"Mm hm?"

"Put it here." Breenie moved her hand out from underneath mine, and off her knee. She lowered her feet to where they had been previously: Knees elevated, feet flat on the chaise, heels up close to her butt.

She took my hand in hers and brought it to her lower abdomen. Her belly was flat and toned, and I allowed her to position my hand directly over her womb.

We sat there for a little while, and I warmed her guts with my hot hand.

She traced the back of it lightly with a finger.

I circled my palm over her inguinal creases, up to her navel, around and down to just above her pubic bone again.

We looked in each other's eyes. Mine must have been illuminated by the lights under the whirlpool. Hers was in shadow, and her eyes looked black and deep in the darkness.

With my other hand, I found one of hers and brought it to my lips.

Breenie touched my mouth with her fingertips. I kissed them, and she melted. She exhaled, her knees came apart, and her eyelids lowered faintly. Her chin lifted slightly, exposing her throat suggestively. I reached for the side of her neck, cupping the bottom of her skull behind her ear and caressing her scalp.

She stirred. I saw her face compose itself and her eyes focus on me. She nodded wordlessly to me in the dark and reached down where my other hand still rested on her lower belly.

I smiled back tenderly.

She pulled her bikini bottom open, tugging the top front edge of it out from under my hand and releasing it to trap my hand inside. Her knees spread wider.

"Mmm hm," I hummed warmly.

She pushed my hand down. I skimmed over her waxed mound, and felt my way between her parted thighs to caress her hairless labia.

They were not messy. The whirlpool water must have washed away the traces of her coupling with her husband. She rocked her hips and rubbed herself into my hand.

I told her, "Ooh." and frowned as excitement shot through me. I allowed it to flow in me without hindrance, and blood rapidly filled my dick. Juices swirled in my guts and my breath quickened.

Breenie reached over the edge of her chaise and found the front of my thin nylon trunks. My dick was nearly hard when she palmed it, and she felt it stiffen to full rigidity in seconds in her hand.

I told her honestly, "I want you."

She smiled coyly. "Do you have anything left after giving it to Kelly?"

My cock throbbed insistently in her hand. "I gave it to her, but I didn't give her it all. I held on to it."

My balls tightened against my body. I held Breenie's vulva in my hand and felt heat spreading through her flesh.

"Get up here."

I got my crossed knees out from under the chaise and raised up onto them, kneeling by Breenie's side. She rolled toward me on the chaise and pulled my trunks down.

My rigid rod almost tore through them as she slid them past my hips. It stood pointing stiffly skyward and she looked at it appraisingly.

I looked down too. My flesh looked oddly white in the blue light from the whirlpool. My tan was invisible, no line or contrast between my sun-kissed belly and my shorts-shaded groin. My erection looked thick and vivacious to me, and I looked back at Breenie.

She pulled her bikini off. I leaned over her, lying back in her chaise, and I mauled her chest with my face. Hands on her tits, nose in between, I nuzzled side to side into each. Breenie squealed quietly in surprise and laughed excitedly.

She covered my hand with her own, caught the back of my head, and pushed her tit into my mouth. I suckled at her nipple, feeling it stiffen and swell between my lips. I tongued it once, listened for her reaction, and flicked the slippery nub energetically when she pressed for more. She hummed with pleasure.

I licked at them both, then let off and straightened up. She brought her head to my groin and licked me. She wetted the length of my shaft and rounded her wet lips around my head. My balls lifted again and pre-come flowed into her mouth. She cupped my sack and squeezed my balls together.

"I can smell Kelly on you." She teased me around my glans, going no deeper.

I wanted to fuck her mouth, but restrained myself. She felt the insistent straining and reaching as my cock tried to grow and throb its way deeper in, but my body was still, no impetus from my hips aiding my dick on its quest to slide inside.

Breenie popped her mouth off my dick with a tidy little slurp. "Get me ready."

I went to the foot of her chaise. She scooted down, following me. Her ass was at the edge and she lifted her feet in the air. I put my head between her thighs and lowered my face to her bare sex.

With both hands, her fingers spread her lips and exposed her clit to me. I touched it delicately with my tongue, coaxing the bean out. Breenie pushed my head down and rocked her hips up, and my mouth was at her hole.

Her sex smelled alive. There was an unrelenting vitality to the perfume I picked up. When it got into my nose, something about it jetted deep into my brain and I felt flooded with the itchy need to ejaculate as soon as I could. This had to have been her most fertile hour, and the most animal parts of my youthful nervous system roared with urgency.

A churning feeling filled my balls.

I wetted my tongue between my cheeks and slathered over her vestibule, adding to the slickness she was already producing there.

"Okay. Jack. Now. I want you."

So I gave myself to her. Lust exploded in me and I let it. My twenty-year-old body ached with hormones, my blood boiled. It seemed like I wanted Breenie like nobody before.

I brought my hips to the end of her chaise. Her ass and pussy were right there. I collected more spit and rolled it off my tongue to land on my hard dick as I laid it between her lips. A blob ran down either side of my head, and I smeared it all over myself with my hand.

Breenie's hand found my cock and she guided it to her hole. I pushed into her pussy and bottomed out. She gasped as I stretched her fundus.

It wasn't just wet in there, it was swampy. It must have been Gord's creampie. My boner throbbed and lurched as this occurred to me, and I ground my hips against Breenie's ass. My pre-come was added to the brew, and my cock stirred all the stuff around up in her insides.

She threw her legs up and held on to her calves, spreading for me. "Do it. Give it to me."

I held her by the sides of her ass, and I stroked like I couldn't control myself. I moaned and my head whipped around with the pleasure of it. I was done with all of the self-control I had exercised with KK earlier, and I threw myself into it. Breenie was my mission. I plunged up inside her, thrusting mightily.

"Jesus! My god, Jack!"

I panted, "Breenie. Get yourself off."

I kept fucking, feeling the fluids start moving inside me. Sperm was slowly siphoning out of my balls and filling my ducts. Breenie's hand found her clit and she waggled one finger over it, flicking it determinedly.

I pushed and pushed, reveling in the stroking and sucking of her vaginal walls along my shaft. My cock head filled her deepest cavity and plungered through the remains of the other come which she already had in there. Electric feelings shot along all my tubes and glands, and I felt semen leaking out of me before I even fully climaxed.

But not long. Feeling my come flow into Breenie's insides felt wildly thrilling, and drove me over the top. I hissed, "Fucking coming in you!" at Breenie and shuddered orgasmically.

My orgasm multiplied the flow of semen exponentially. It shot through me so hard it was actually uncomfortable until ten spurts were expelled into her guts, and the pressure started to ease. I buried myself as deep as I could and felt my cock spasming hard, over and over.

Breenie wailed with abandon and slapped her puss with her fingers. Her mouth gaped open and she wheezed a moan to the sky. Her calves gripped me and her pussy convulsed, pulsing rhythmically around my cock. I felt the firm lump of her cervix bobbing up and down inside her, rubbing against my cock and sucking up my come.

We held still there for a short while, only our sex organs quivering. My erection began to ebb before long, utterly spent. Before it could fall out of her, I held her knees with my hands and guided them up toward her chest. She held her shins and I slid out.

I felt the deck in the dark for my trunks.

I stood and stepped into them. I let Breenie look at my package, softer but still slightly engorged, before pulling the trunks over and snapping them around my waist. I smiled fondly and waved.

Breenie just nodded. Her face looked full of wonder. My unnatural empathetic sense told me she was wondering how I had known. She just mouthed, "Thank you," at me silently and I disappeared, leaving her on her own to digest the seed.


GIGI

I dreamed of Gigi. Her smile filled me with joy, and her dusky complexion glowed. She was resplendent in full-on rave regalia again. Hair six colors, tights which concealed nothing, high-top boots, chrome studded bra. We were dancing gleefully in a luminous mist shot through with raking lasers.

We embraced and kissed. We became the mist.

After a blizzard of some really pleasant feelings of warmth and energy, life-force and mana, we condensed into our own bodies again and she showed me around her place. The four walls were smooth but through them I could see the outlines of the patterns spangling the outside surface of the bottle. The neck loomed above like a black hole.

"Nice, I like it. Minimalist," I complimented Gigi.

She smiled sweetly up at me and said, "It's yours now. You're ready."

I nodded like I had any clue.

"When you create life, Jack, your own changes forever."

"Shit! Does that mean you're a milf?"

Gigi cackled with amusement and clapped my arm with her hand. "No! I've always granted weeshes! But now, you're like me. Deedn't you know it was happening?"

I vapored out the top of the bottle and my atomized form rematerialized in my quarters. I picked the bottle up off the berth and stowed it in one of my big duffels.

KK met me out in the corridor. "We're here!"

I grinned. "It's been a great time, Kay."

We hugged and she said, "Yeah, it has. Gonna miss you!"

She helped me load my duffels into the tender. Ray powered the runabout up and we skimmed away from Eurybia over the thousand shades of blue water.

Gord and Breenie were going to shore in St. Rupe, too. They cuddled fondly in the bow seats. Breenie's hags and the legislator and his girl were along as well, with their travel luggage. I kept to the rear of the boat, befitting my status as junior staff. The passengers disembarked at the dock first. I slung a duffel over each shoulder and followed, slowed by my encumbrances.

At Immigration and Customs, I checked out of the country, then bought a ticket to Burgess Town. Before I entered the ferry station, I walked past Breenie and Gord outside of a shop on the waterfront high street.

I reflected that I wasn't as hairy as Gord, far from it, and my fair complexion was closer to Breenie's than to his swarth. But my hair was black, like Gord's, and our build was similar. My eyes were lighter, but so were Breenie's. She had been glowing for the past couple of weeks.

They both noticed me and waved goodbye pleasantly: Gord with his left hand and Breenie with her right, as they were hip to hip with their other arms around each other. Gord caressed Breenie's waist.

Coffee Cay, here I come. Milagro awaits.