Genie's Wish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I assessed the drone and retired it for the day. I took the memory card just to review what had happened.

I was surprised to hear wind and rain coming from the speakers of the laptop I was using, as I got to the end of the playback of my flight path. Apparently the audio was muted while the rotors were spinning. As soon as I turned flight power off, the mute was lifted and the video acquired this soundtrack. It startled me.

The wind and rain noise wasn't anywhere near what I had experienced on the lido deck, though, even under the bar's awning. The lee side of the bridge deck was quite protected, and it sounded like a sprinkle and breeze rather than the tempest I had endured out there on the open lido deck.

As this all went through my mind and I congratulated myself on picking probably the best possible spot to ditch the drone, I realized there were voices on the recording.

Wind scoops are marvelous contraptions. They're constructed so that the scoop directs the breeze into a box, which have baffles inside and another vent on the other side of the box which draws the air inside the cabin. Any water that's in the air falls into the box and drains out onto the deck through a limber hole, while the air can keep blowing through, providing dry circulation below.

I bluetoothed my earphones to the laptop.

Breenie's voice came through the vent. She sounded upset, and Gord sounded defensive. She had woken him up, and he wanted his rest. What I gathered was basically that she wanted to use the opportunity presented by the storm to make love, since the weather had disrupted the activity outside and there wasn't anything else being provided. I could hear her urgency and Gord's irritation and discomfort.

I frowned as I heard Gord for the second time today talking about the games he would have to watch at night later on, so as to keep on top of his work. I suspected crippling self-consciousness and performance anxiety on Gord's part. Breenie was not impressed with his dedication to the job. "We want this so much, Gord. Don't you? Don't you? I'm ovulating now!"

I stopped listening and went to look for KK.


ABOVE THE WHIRLPOOL

By nightfall, the unsettled front passed, dragging behind it the return of predictable, steady conditions. Eurybia weighed her anchor and got underway for a 15-hour passage to another island.

I spent the afternoon and evening organizing a few things with Mark and KK. They were both game to contrive to get Breenie and Gord together that evening.

Mark configured a DVR to record Gord's games. I knew what they were, I had heard all about it twice. He also contrived that there would be a problem with the connections from the satellite receiver to the network of video displays all over the yacht. Finally he agreed to suggest to Gord when he inevitably complained about the video problems, that the display in the bar on the lido deck might work. In return for Mark's trouble, I promised him there would be something worth his while to watch, on the lido deck later that night. I passed him the memory chip from the drone flight, and knew he'd put two and two together.

KK told Breenie's hags that she heard Gord talking about taking a dip later. I wasn't there, so I don't know how she let this drop in casual conversation. There was another pool on the yacht, but it was closed while the vessel was underway. The whirlpool on the lido deck would be the only option.

The two of us met in the crew mess.

I remembered, "Yesterday was fun at the lagoon, wasn't it."

KK's eyes went round and she gasped, "My God, yes! Do you know who was sucking who?"

I didn't, and I asked her if it mattered.

"Well, you know I'm bi, so, I suppose not."

I shrugged indifferently. "No idea if those two are or not." I did rather hope that they weren't, but thinking back, the hand on my balls hadn't seemed like a man's. I supposed what I didn't know didn't hurt, one way or the other.

"You ready for another performance?" I asked KK.

She approved and we made our way up the levels. We skirted around the outside of the auxiliary dining room above the lido deck, and made our way to the darkened afterdeck outside.

We stood with our arms around each other fondly. We looked up at the clear sky, so dark and starry this far away from continental light pollution. We breathed the tropical air and watched the iridescent bow wave crawl past the vessel as we made something like thirteen knots through the water.

The lido deck lights shining from below were in my eyes. I motioned to KK to join me on a deck chaise.

Of course it was designed for one. I laid back on it and KK straddled me.

Down low, the lights didn't bother my eyes. The deck and railing blocked them. KK's body and shoulders were still illuminated by the lights from below.

"You liked me on top yesterday," I reminded her.

"God, that was awesome."

"Want to do that again?"

She said, "Maybe! But no rush. This is nice." She swirled her hips above my groin. I felt her mound circling over my pubic bone.

I growled affirmatively. "Mm, hmmm." I settled back to enjoy KK's lead.

She felt me all over with her hands. They skimmed my thighs behind her, they caressed my belly, they held my ribs. They made fists over my pecs, scrunching the skin around my nipples.

I reached up and found KK's chest. She was braless and bikiniless under her sheer rayon top. That and bikini bottoms was all she wore. She didn't need the support, and I held her tits while she humped me.

I rolled her firm nipples between my thumbs and fingertips, and she scratched mine through my Eurybia polo.

I talked out loud. "I like that, Kay."

She took a subtle look over the railing toward the lido deck below. She leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Maybe they do, too."

I took this to mean that Breenie and Gord were down there. I moaned and KK twisted my nipples, causing me to punctuate myself with a grunt.

She hummed, pleased. She straightened up and felt her own chest. She lifted her chin and said, "Ahh." to the sky.

I reached up and stroked the sides of her neck, alongside her exposed throat, with my fingertips. I moved behind her ears and weaved my fingers under her hair, feeling her scalp.

KK just sat on me and enjoyed that for several moments. She let go of her tits and held my forearms lightly while I massaged her scalp. She let out some happy sighs, unselfconscious of her volume.

We didn't raise our voices, though. No need to make obvious the show we were putting on.

I couldn't be seen anyway, so I more or less forgot about our audience. I simply made a point of not hushing myself when KK did something to make me vocalize. Like now. She was humping me and the feel of her mound grinding on me was a thrill.

"I want to touch you," I said.

KK took my hand and guided it to her crotch. My thumb slid between our bodies, caught between my pubic bone and KK's vulva. Heat radiated through her bikini bottom. The lower I felt, the hotter her body got. The tip of my thumb was deep underneath her, massaging the crotch of her bikini bottom into her vestibule, teasing at her vagina. The rest of my thumb laid between her lips, and the fleshy thumb-side of the heel of my palm pressed over her clit.

KK's hips moved, and I held my thumb and palm still. She ground against them and stopped. I moved my hand and gave her short strokes and circles with the length of my thumb along her sex, and my palm against her mound.

I could feel the bristly trimmed pubes through the stretchy, thin synthetic fabric.

She panted vocally. "Hunngh. Hunnf. Hoo." She laid flat on top of me and I got my arm out from between us.

She kissed me, and I moaned into her mouth. Our lips parted with an audible, wet smack, and she came to me again. We hummed into each other's faces as our tongues met and danced. I asked her out loud, "Suck my tongue."

When she did, my boner flipped up inside my sheer nylon swimming trunks. I moaned, feeling it spring to life, and KK moaned back, squeezing her thighs closed over it. We humped each other and kissed wetly. Liquid sounds trickled from our mouths into the tropical night air.

KK asked, "Let's flatten this out."

She fapped absently at the front of her bikini bottom while I laid the back support of the chaise down. She pushed me back down onto it. I laid flat on my back and she straddled my face backwards.

I rubbed my nose into the back side of her vulva, under her butt. The heat and sex scent emanating through the fabric made me hum enthusiastically. "Mmmm."

My thin nylon trunks were pulled aside by the crotch. My balls and cock were exposed. KK massaged me with one hand and pointed my dick into her mouth with the other.

I tugged the crotch of her suit aside too. The fresh-sweat perfume swam around my head like a cloud. I breathed it in and squeezed KK's butt with a hand. I said, "Remember yesterday's blow job?"

An affirmative hum whined from her throat. Mouth full, her wordless response included tickles against my calves with her toes. She doubled her suction, going at me intensely all of a sudden. I caught my breath and made pleased sounds.

I told KK, "Aww yeah. I'm fucking your face." I put my mouth on her sex so she could do the same to me. I licked my lips to wet them, and sucked between her labia. Just enough suction to keep my lips connected as I drew slippery circles around her clit with them.

Her pelvis slid over my mouth at the same rate as her mouth over my cock. She was well coordinated, and fucked me with her mouth and with her cunt at the same time. I exclaimed, "Wooooah!" and had to will my clenching pelvis to relax. I wasn't trying to come early.

KK's stimulation didn't ease, though, and my erection swelled harder while I tried to direct my body's energy away from building toward orgasm. I gave it to her instead, taking that effort, that urgency, and feeding it back into her puss with my mouth, into her mouth with my cock, into her whole body by being right where she needed me, right where she wanted me.

My own hips weren't immobile. I fed KK's excitement, pressing into her throat as she went down on my wildly hard cock, and settling back down as she slurped back off me. I moved my face to tongue her vagina. My thumb came up between us in front of her to flick at her wet clit from underneath. I concentrated all I could on KK's energy and motion, following her where her pleasure was taking her.

This was more intimate than any of our previous encounters. She used my cock to feed off my erotic energy. My mouth and body matched the waves of thrill rising in her. I didn't know right before she was going to come, but when she did, it was perfectly unsurprising, because I was listening so closely to the passion in her body.

She exclaimed breathily, mouth full of hard cock. "Mmm, mmm! MMMM!" She popped off my dick and heaved huge breaths in and out, and kept moaning as her orgasm continued flooding and surging.

I groaned too, sharing her peak. I held my thumb and lips still but kept contact with her hole and her clit. They fluttered and pulsed and I gave KK my presence while her thighs quivered madly.

Her wordless moans started turning into "Oh"'s. She crooned over and over as she let herself down, lying bodily on top of me as her orgasm left her a ragdoll. I petted the back of her head, careful not to disturb her ponytail.

It was too cute to mess up, I thought.

She drawled, "Fuuuck, Jack." I felt her belly and ribs swell and shrink as she huffed and puffed her way back to lucidity.

"Yeah. You fucked my face," I informed her unnecessarily.

She squeezed my raging-hard dick in her fist.

My control is only so good. I may very well have wound up coming with her if she had pleased herself on my mouth and dick for much longer.

Control isn't about thinking unsexy things, that's just a buzzkill. It's about moving the body's sex energy away from the little involuntary muscles which move the sperm and fluids out of the glands and into, through and out of the ejaculatory duct.

Where does it go? In this case, into my partner, or into my attention to her, at least, if you don't believe in energetic sex. But it could still overwhelm the effort to redirect it, and bring me off unintentionally if there develops more than I can handle. I'm not bad at it, though.

With KK resting on me, my urgency to come ebbed. I warned her about a bolus of pre-come which I felt rising through my cock. She lifted her cheek from my thigh and slurped it out like she was mouthing a straw, and flipped her ponytail clear of the wet mess coating my balls and pubes. She giggled.

The low thrum of the yacht's massive engines was incessant, but I thought for a moment I heard voices and a splash. Maybe Breenie and Gord had entered the whirlpool. I couldn't hear its jets running but if they were, I didn't know if I would, a deck above it and over the propulsion noise.

Up periscope. KK lifted herself off me, wrapped her arms around herself, and shook herself comfortably. She turned around and lowered herself over my groin, straddling the chaise widely, feet on the deck. I could tell she was looking over the railing side-eyed, as curious as I was about what was going on down below. She gave me no clue at all what she saw.

Instead, she held the crotch of her bikini bottom aside and told me out loud to lift up my dick. I stood it straight upright with my hand and she planted her sex over the head, wrapping her labia around it in a wet sandwich.

I wanted to ram into her. I allowed myself to moan and groan, and push up at her. I poked her in the clit with my cock. Then I settled down to wait for her to take me inside at her own pace.

As before, all that energy which my body wanted to spend on humping, flexing and straining got directed away from my groin. I just relaxed everything and gave it a different path to flow through. I concentrated on letting my breath move with that flow of tension. My sexual impulses flexed my diaphragm instead of my deep pelvic muscles.

KK took my gasping for surrender. Which it was, in a way, just not how she thought. My cock was swole with blood but not clenching and twitching. She felt how hard it was, and slowed her roll. Her descent around it was slow and controlled. She thought I was close and was helping me prolong it.

I smirked internally to myself at this, and kept relaxing. I played along, begging, "I don't want you to tease me!"

She landed at rock bottom, tailbone against my pubes, clit licking at my balls. She looked over her shoulder at me, ponytail bobbing, with a wicked grin. "All right, tiger! You asked for it!"

Her feet left the deck and she planted them on the chaise beside my hip joints. She started squat-fucking me deeply. I watched her fit ass rise and fall as she stroked my cock vigorously with her cunt.

Her upper body pistoned up and down in the night air. She bobbed up out of the shadow cast by the deck's edge and the railing, and down again, out of the beams cast by the lido deck's illumination below.

Her sheer rayon shirt billowed, too light to keep up with her leaps and bounds. She lifted it in front and held it against her tits, massaging herself as she prairie-dogged into the light and back down into the dark with me. My rigid cock speared her, she thrust herself onto it over and over. I thought of butter getting churned inside her by my impaling log.

It was thick and creamy, but butter wasn't what started leaking out of her and sticking to my cock. Each stroke added a little bit more to the blob of pussy cream ringing my root. Just when it reached a critical mass and started sliding down my balls, KK shifted herself.

She stopped squatting and rising. She held my thighs with her hand for stability, and laid her knees and shins on the chaise beside my hips, heels up by my ribs.

"Yeah, cowgirl!" I said enthusiastically.

For a few moments, she leaned away from me, bent forward over my thighs. She flicked her hips back and forth, cock buried deep inside. I pressed my hips upward to give it to her as much as I could, and she grunted loudly before straightening up, holding her temples, and wheezing out a frustrated moan.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so close again!"

Hearing this, I rocked my hips forward and back, moving my prick like a sewing-machine up inside her.

KK leaned back and held the edges of the chaise under my arms in her hands, supporting herself above my waist and chest. She started swinging her hips in perfect time with mine. Our strokes got long and sloshy sounding. The heat of her pussy seemed incredible to me.

I concentrated my effort in my abdominal muscles. I only wanted my hips to move, I renewed my effort to keep the tension away from my deep pelvic muscles. Breathing deeply, I soothed the insistent twitching and clenching inside me which would have drawn my sperm through the pathway to inevitable ejaculation.

Thinking my panting meant I was getting close too, KK let herself go. She threw her head back, face up to the sky, and whipped her hips up and down, pussy milking my shaft rapidly.

I was under control and met her motions, giving her my length at an angle which had to be maddeningly penetrating to her. I humped up as vigorously as a young man ready to explode, but my sense of orgasm was still barely forming.

To put on a show, I started grunting animalistically, snorting raspily as I fucked KK from below. KK started moaning too, and we both made a vocal lovemaking song which grew louder and more insistent for about fifty more strokes. My orgasm energy got redirected into my breath, making my voice sound ever more excited while I steadily and deliberately worked KK's insides.

One of her hands came up off the chaise and went between her thighs. I saw her elbow vibrating and felt her fingers flicking my balls as she fapped her fanny with them. She came, colossally.

She was vocal about it and I joined her, uttering oohs and aahs and repeated wistful sighs.

She lifted herself off my cock. She turned over and laid on top of me, and we embraced warmly.

A little later we watched Breenie and Gord fuck in the whirlpool below, and I walked KK to her quarters after our voyeuristic spell above the lido deck.

"It's so too bad these berths aren't big enough for two," she cooed.

I murmured back, "Oh, totally."

"Do you want me to suck you off, Jack?" She cupped my testicles.

"Nah, I'm good, I'll just save that load for next time!" I grinned winningly at KK in the subdued lighting. After midnight, the vessel's below-decks illumination was reduced.

"You're not gonna be blue-balled?"

"You got me off yesterday. I think that got things moving enough. Really, they'll be fine. Have a good night, Kay."

We kissed and I left.

I had given generously to KK as we coupled on the deck lounger. She had ridden me to two satisfying orgasms, and I had held out until Breenie and Gord turned off the lights and done their thing below. At that point it seemed just prudent to KK that we should disengage and make ourselves scarce instead of bringing me all the way off right then and there.

Of course, I had had a hand in contriving both the timing and the location of the heiress's fuck date with her husband that night.


BAREBACK

Mark was up later than usual for him. I found him down in the toy shop. I told him the show was over and he could restore the satellite video feeds.

He was still watching them on a closed-circuit signal. At this point Gord and Breenie were dressed in swimsuits again. He told me how hot Breenie and Gord's encounter was to watch.

Definitely a dyed-in-the-wool voyeur, this guy. To me their sex had looked a bit strained and rote, even though it was spontaneous, given the unexpected blackout of Gord's sports channels.