Genii Karla - Honor the Horai

Story Info
Part Three of Genii Karla in the Club of the Ancient Series.
2.4k words
4.56
1k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
225 Followers

Karla wakes to the itch bothering her more than ever.

The auburn man snores in her bed, unaware of the rising day and her rising impatience. She sits in the plush armchair in her room across from her bed and sips at her coffee. The images of the card are all she can think about last night, especially after Mr. Auburn started his same old routine with her. The images of the Horai were her only entertainment despite his massive cock inside her.

She brings up her phone to do a quick google search of some of the images that she saw last evening, including what the word 'Horai' means.

According to some of the searches, the Horai were the goddess of the seasons and represented the natural portions of time. They are the daughters of Zeus and often seen as the keepers to the gates of heaven. They hold symbolic objects related to their roles.

Karla thought of the images of the Horai again.

The one with the straws coming out of her hair represented goddesses of the harvest and food.

The next one had flowers and sprigs, which represented the goddesses of the seasons.

The last one had a scale and blindfold, representing the order of moral justice.

And obviously, the twelve symbols that followed next represented the twelve Greek gods. She thought of the black card with the thunderbolt on it.

*Zeus.*

"Honey?" she hears. His voice startles her. The auburn man with messy hair has creases on his face as his head rises from the sea of sheets.

"What time is it?" he asks.

She points to a clock. His eyes go wide and he scrambles out of bed, tripping over himself as he gets his pants on. He gives her a kiss on the cheek with a half hearted goodbye and runs out of the door without an explanation.

Karla doesn't even entertain a thought about what he's late for. She doesn't care. All she wants to know is what the symbols and the message that was shown to her mean.

*Honor the Horai*

and the 12 Olympians of the Road are yours*

She grabs her winter coat after dressing and heads out the door with the message in her mind.

---

The coffee is scalding against her fingers as she sits in the highbar in the corner shop. She stares at her notebook, notes written down of the images and the message and its possible meanings. She contemplates what "Honor the Horai" means. She jots down notes.

*'Guardians of the gates of heaven? Angels?'*

She thinks about this as she sips coffee. The scratch in her mind is bothering her more and more. She buckles down and studies the next line.

The word 'Road' seems out of place. The olympians were on mount olympus, not a road...

She hits herself in the forehead. Although cryptic, it just took a bit of caffeine and horny energy to trigger what the message was pointing to.

Karla opens her phone and plugs in the address.

'12 Olympian Road.'

She orders an Uber and goes to stand outside in the cold and wait for it. The cold is her only blanket to comfort the itch and distract her from what she might find.

---

The road is unassuming and settled between two buildings. After she exits the car, she looks up to see two large office buildings. No windows really look down. There's very few exits or pathways other than the concrete sidewalk. The walls are bare. But only one feature stands out on the right side under the more conventional office building to her right.

A steel black door with a golden nob.

As she walks closer, above the door she can see the address.

12 Olympian Road.

And on the door, embossed in very faint but shimmering gold is a lighting bolt that matches the one on her card.

She gets it out and looks at it.

"Can I help you?" says a voice.

It makes Karla jump. She looks around, unsure of where it came from. Her eyes land back on the thunderbolt on the door. She looks closer to see that a speaker is embedded within the paint.

"I uh..." she stammers. But then the itch compels her motivation and her confidence. She looks up.

"I'm here to honor the Horai," she says.

At first, nothing. She stands in the morning of the street feeling the cold breeze.

*'Did I say something wrong? Should I try again?'*

She brings out the card and looks at it. Then, looking closer at the side of the door. She sees a small slot.

"You've got it," says a woman's voice. It makes Karla jump a little less, but she sticks the card in.

A smooth mechanical whirl takes the thick card and slowly draws it in. Then, she hears a familiar chime.

It's a harp.

And the door opens.

Karla feels her heart pulse and the cold around her goes away. The itch in her mind feels different now, as if part of her is opened like this door; Just a crack, available to now reach in and satisfy what's been untouched for many years.

But then she feels a danger. How bad does she want to scratch this itch? Will it hurt? Will she hurt herself? Or will... Someone scratches her hard enough that it will go away permanently and scar?

The card whirls back out and the harp noise ends. The door remains open. She reaches in and grabs her card.

She looks at the card and remembers what the recruiter said to her. The conversation at the bar rings in her mind like it was yesterday.

*'"Unlike pimps and stalkers, I'm not here to try and use you or take anything from you. I'm here to offer you something that most women of your calibur can't buy. Something you can't find anywhere these days, especially in the places you've been." *

*"And what's that?" she asks.*

*"Trust from men," he says.'*

Karla pushes the door open.

It closes behind her.

---

Everything is dark at first and Karla stands on what feels like carpet. She feels her heart beating in her ears as the door closes, drowning out the sound of the city behind her. Soon, the beating is replaced with the soft sound of the harp.

It soothes her. She feels her shoulder relax.

Her eyes start to adjust and she feels the warmth of the room melting the cold away. Low lighting comes into view along the top of marbled walls leading down a short hallway. The carpet is red. At the end, there is a white door with no knob. Just a slot at center height, and a faint gold shimmer that she can see in the light.

She walks down the carpet to the door and as she gets closer, she sees the gold symbol.

An ancient scale.

Like the one displayed from the image of the card.

The slot in the door opens.

"Hello. Welcome," says a woman's voice. "May I have your card and your ID please? You can stick them into the slot in the door."

The slot opens as if moved automatically and a short tray appears. She places her black card with the thunderbolt on it, along with her ID. It withdraws and closes.

She waits a moment, and then here's electronic blots unlock. The door slot opens again and returns her cards. She pockets them as the slot closes again.

"Please come in," the woman's voice says.

The door slides open.

And Karla takes a breath in at what she sees.

---

The room opens to a vaulted ceiling. Marble stairs go down into the room with mosaic floors of white pristine tile. In the middle of the room are white greek pillars in a square. The bottoms are red. The walls are also painted red with white parts and gold trim. There is a hallway with a golden door furthest from her, with a left and right wing leading off to similar hallways.

The ceiling takes her breath away.

It's high quality LED screens that show the sky. Blue. Pristine, with clouds that are moving. She traces them and looks about.

Then she holds her breath and goes stiff, seeing the figure standing in the box of the pillars in the center of the room.

Sitting at a wood and marble desk sits a woman. She wears a mask of silver shaped in the face of a greek marble statue. The hair is made of gold and sits on top of her head like a crown of braids. On the table to her right is the ancient scale. To her left is a piece of red cloth.

A blindfold.

The woman wears heavy robes of red and white. She finally stands and extends her arms. Her wrists are adorned with gold bracelets. The woman speaks with a powerful voice that echoes in the chamber.

"Welcome Genii Karla. We are very happy to have you here. Please, come down and take a seat," she says.

Karla steps down on shaky legs and crosses the floor to the seat in front of the desk. She sits, not taking her eyes off of the woman in the mask. Karla can smell the very sweet perfume of honey and fruit emanating off of the woman.

"My name is Genii Dike. I represent the Horai of Justice. And on behalf of the Club of the Ancients, we wish you congratulations on being selected as a new member," she says.

There's a pause and Karla feels the lawyer within her coming to her defense. It's a moment to ask a question.

"Club of the Ancients?" says Karla.

"That's right. This is a very special and very exclusive club that not many people get invited to. But before you get your orientation, I am here to answer your questions and present some of the rules and legality regarding how this place works."

Karla stops herself from shifting in her chair, but instead scoots to the edge of it.

"Okay. This is a sex club?" she asks.

"That's right. One of the best in the world. In fact, the only one in the world of its calibur and type."

"And I'm a member now?" she asks.

"Only if you wish to be. It is entirely your choice to be here. You are under no obligation and you can come and go as you please."

"What does it cost for me to be a member here?" asks Karla. She readies herself for an astronomical number.

"Your consent," says Dike.

"My consent? That's it? What does that mean?" she asks.

"As a Genii of the Club of the Ancients, you are a servant of an Ancient that roams the depths of this place. As a servant, you provide yourself based on your will in the ways in which you want to service the Ancients. Since your acts will be sexual in nature, having you pay would be highly illegal and suspect, as you might understand. Therefore, you come here with no costs. Everything here is taken care of for you. And again, you are welcome to come and go as you please."

Karla takes in the information and processes it.

*'Servant.'*

*'Sexual in nature.'*

"So... I come here for free and my role is to... 'service' these Ancients?"

"Yes," says Dike. She leans forward and her tone changes. "Essentially, you're here to please the men, in which their role title is 'Ancient.' And your title, is 'Genii.'"

"Like Gene in the lamp?" says Karla.

Dike holds herself still and stares at Karla. Karla wants to smack herself in the head but holds the stare of the silver masked woman.

"The Genii in Greek literature were the equivalent of angels. They were spirits, like guardian angels. And thus the guards of the gates of heaven, free to roam the kingdom of the Greek gods. You, as a Genii, have the right to enter wherever you please within this place, so long as you are willing to go. It's a very distinct title here, something you should be very proud of," Dike concludes.

"Okay. Got it," says Karla.

"If you are willing to be a part of this, there are a few rules that you must take into account that are more external than the fun ones you'll get in your orientation. They are thus:

"You were selected and invited. As I said before, you are not obligated to be here and you can come as much as you'd like.

"Anonymity inside here is key. We use the titles that we are given, in this case, yours is Genii Raziel."

"You will be given a mask to shield your identity but identify you uniquely as Genii Raziel.

"This place is a secret, known only to those who are invited. Since everyone is masked, you will never know who these people are out in the real world. This is by design to protect everyone involved.

"Lastly, we ask that you speak to no one about this place. We ask that you keep it exclusive and secret so that it can stay exclusive and secret.

"When you come to visit, bring just yourself, your card, and your ID. You'll come through a new entrance which I will show you later. After that, as I said before, everything will be provided for you here.

"Just know that, at any time, you can be disinvited for violating these rules or for other unspecified reasons.

Karla listens intently, ingraining all of these rules in her head with the power of her lawyer memorization.

"Do these rules sound doable to you, Genii Raziel?"

"Yes. Yes they do."

Karla is not sure how she sees it, but she could swear that she sees the masked woman smile.

Dike leans forward and moves a panel in the desk aside.

"All we need is your handprint here as a sign of your consent and agreement to these sets of rules. And then, you can head onto your orientation with the seasonal Horai," she says.

Karla leans forward and looks at the screen.

There's a sense within her that makes her pause for a moment. She finds herself looking for the catch. The part where someone hurts her. The itch within her urges her to place her hand and accept. But as her mind searches, she finds no reason to say otherwise.

Karla, now Genii Raziel, places her hand on the screen.

It scans her hand twice, then a harp chime.

"Welcome to the Club of the Ancients, Genii Raziel," says Dike.

Karla feels herself wants to scratch the itch more than ever.

Delimity
Delimity
225 Followers