Genii Karla - Orientation

Story Info
Part Four of Genii Karla in the Club of the Ancient Series.
1.8k words
4.54
1.3k
0
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 12/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers

Karla rises with Dike as she leads her to the wing to her left. As they reach a golden lined door, Dike turns to Karla with her stoic mask. She bows slightly.

"I am here for your protection. Always," she says as she opens the door.

Karla steps through and Dike closes the door behind her.

---

## The Entrance to the Aqueducts

The room Karla steps into feels like an ancient bath in modern Greece. The hall is as large as the last room but extends further back. The pillars are against the walls, but have water flowing down the sides of them and disappear into a black grate at the bottom. Blue light emanates from the grates, casting moving shadows up to the ceiling and everywhere across the room. She feels as if she's walking between walls of water held back by the power of a prophet.

The ceramic tiles are mixes of white and blues, and throughout the room there are fountains of greek statues. She starts to walk past goddesses holding vases and pouring water around them. Others have gladiators holding women trying to escape their grasp. Others are women and men all enthralled with one another, naked and enjoying each other's gazes.

She hears her footsteps echo around the chamber and mix with the water as she walks. There's a distinct smell of sweet ocean. She feels calm.

But then she startles herself to a stop, seeing one of the statues move as it sits on the edge of one of the grand fountains by the wall.

Except it's not a statue, but an ornately dressed woman wearing another full silver greek mask. Her black and blue robes glisten in the ocean blue light. The mask is friendly, smiling, and is adorned with a crown of golden leaves. The woman rises and walks up to greet Karal, bowing slightly as she does.

"My name is Genii Thallo. I represent the Horai of Nature. I'm very honored to meet you, Genii Raziel," she says, extending a black velvet hand.

Karla shakes it and Thallo motions her to follow further down the hall.

"It's a lot to take in, yes?" she asks. Her accent is British.

"It's a bit overwhelming. I can't say that I've ever had any experience before like this for any kind of sex club," Karla says.

"You'll find that you'll say that often around here. I've been a part of this for several years now, and still, I find myself having experiences that I've never had anywhere else. It's truly a gem in this world."

Karla feels the words soothing her nervousness and opening her mind back up to the itch. The excitement now overtakes her as she continues to step forward on this adventure. They get to another intersection with a vaulted ceiling. In the middle is a statue of David surrounded by more blue water. The dome above has a mosaic of the finest design Karla has even seen.

They make their way to another door and walk in. It's a modern hallway, again with more white mosaics along the ground. But the walls are ornate modern partitions with doors and a code scanner. All of them have names in gold plates embossed in them.

She reads the names of other titled Genii's, and then they stop.

Genii Thallo motions to the door and the scanner.

"Scan your card here," she says.

The golden name plate says "Genii Raziel."

Her own room.

---

## The Room of Genii Raziel

They step into what amounts to a combination of a private bathroom. Half of the room has a modern white skin, an overhead shower, bathtub, and a vanity set, all stocked with the finest towels and bathroom accouterments she's ever seen. The other half of the room is carpeted, with a lounge seat, pillows, a closet, and a table in the middle with a chair.

Genii Thallo walks her to the table. There are several pieces of jewelry and other items on it.

"My job here is to give you the information about the fun parts of this place. How it works, and what you need to know as you navigate the depths of these aqueducts. I'm also going to explain everything on this table for you. I can repeat anything you need at any time," Thallo says.

"Trust me, I'm going to remember it," says Karla.

Again, Karal feels like she sees the mask of Thallo smile more than it already is. Thallo begins her explanation. By picking up a silver mask.

Karla's new mask.

The mask is a silver that looks hand crafted with laurels and leaves along the forehead and cheeks. There is a fine mesh material over the eyes to shield them. The mouth of the mask has a seam that looks as if it can be taken off to allow her mouth to be visible. It's polished to a hard shine and sparkles with little diamonds embedded along the eyes, cheeks, and between the leaves.

In the center of the forehead is an empty jew socket. She looks closer and see's several empty jewel sockets along the leaves on the top.

"This is your mask," she says, handing it to Karla.

The mask is surprisingly light and has fine material lined on the inside. It's soft.

"You will always enter through the aqueducts alone. The door won't let you in until someone has cleared the area and come to their room. When you come and dress for your time here, you will always need to wear this mask. It's to protect your identity. Go ahead and try it on.

Karla tries on the mask and looks at herself in the mirror.

She feels like a Goddess and the itch begins to go away.

*This is it*, she says to herself. *This is what I've been looking for.*

"You'll notice," says Thallo walking up next to her and pointing at her mask, "That there are jewel sockets that have nothing in them at the moment," Thallo points to them, twelve in all, and then points back to the table.

There is an open box with twelve little velvet compartments. Each has different colored stones of fine craftsmanship.

"These represent the different levels of the aqueducts. There are twelve in all. Putting in a gem is your sign of consent to the ancients for play on each of the levels. Be very conscious about what gems you have in your mask and what level you are on as you explore. My recommendation, if you want the best experience, explore the level for the first time with the matching jewel in."

"How do I know what each of these jewels represents?" asks Karla.

"There are other Genii's on each level that will tell you what they are before you enter. They are the Hoari of the harvest. They wear masks of gold and act as dungeon masters, so to speak, for each level. They'll know you're new and explain them to you before you go in. They'll also act as your guide for your first few times and guard you, essentially, as you walk around and please the Ancients."

Thallo picks up a long sparkling body chain made of diamonds and silver.

"When you go into the aqueducts, you must be naked other than wearing designated items, such as this. Occasionally, based on your activities or interests of the Ancients, we will bring you different things as options for you to wear, based on your consent and participation of course. And this is your first one. Would you like to wear it?"

Karla has no hesitation and begins to disrobe immediately. She heads to the closest, deposits her closed, and walks back over to the mirror naked, just with the mask on.

She feels a rush as Thallo puts on the body chain. It's cool to the touch and very simple to start. There's a choker with small pears coming off of it, with a single chain running down her chest to about her belly button. It splits into two that line her chiseled waist line and connect in the back.

The simple and sexy contrast of her beautiful naked body, the mask, and the sparkling chain make her feel sexier than any linegire set she's ever worn. She turns around to inspect herself. She feels herself getting wet at her own image.

"This is your body chain to signify that you're new. You'll wear it for the first few times that you are here. After that, you'll find a new one delivered to your room."

Thallo directs her back to the table. She hands her a simple silver ring.

"This is your ring of consent, as well as a GPS tracker so we know where you are at all times within the depths of the aqueducts. And, in the event that you no longer consent during a scene, just take the ring off. It will notify all of the Ancients and us as well."

Karla puts the ring on her middle finger. It fits perfectly and snugly.

"That is all that you will need for now. As you adventure about and please the Ancients, we will tailor your experience based on what pleases you to do. You can use this room at any time, and you are even welcome to sleep here. Please make yourself at home and consider this a second residence if you so wish. Do you have any questions?" she asks finally.

Karla looks over herself in the mirror once more, then to the jewels on the table.

"Do I need to wear any of these right now?"

"No dear. Today is just for you to get familiar with things, and no one needs to wear a jewel on their first day. The first level is the most informal and relaxed, more of a mixer area than anything. But, there is a jewel that you can wear if you'd like to dive right in."

"Which one is it?" asks Karla.

Thallo takes out a gold jewel that looks heavy. She places a soft hand on the side of Karla's mask and inserts it into the center of the forehead.

"This is the jewel of Zeus. This is for the first level."

"And what kind of play is on the first level?" she asks.

But all Thallo does is direct her velvet hand toward the door that leads into the hallway.

"That is a question for the Hoari of the harvest. Genii Carpo will be your guide. Have fun."

Karla feels herself full of excitement, adrenaline, and a will stronger than she's ever felt. A power surges through her as if she has just become an angel. She floats to the door as Thallo opens it for her.

She steps down the hallway, feeling the itch dissipate with every step.

Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers