Another Weekend with Shae Pt. 01

Story Info
Shae and I make plans for another weekend of lust and love.
2.7k words
3.85
5.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shae and I still talked every night. She ticked a lot of boxes for me. She was intelligent, liked to read, was decently active, and sexy AF! Or at least, to me. Others would put her in the BBW category, and she was. So was I. I always preferred curvy, soft women. I slept with a thin woman once. Once. I kept getting jabbed by her bones, I couldn't squeeze her or handle her even a little roughly - I like to be able to push my women against walls, pin them to the bed, and maybe toss them around a little in the process. I am generally a gentle giant. A teddy bear. I even growl, and bite. And I love licking sweet, sweet honey up. In the gay community I'm known as a Red Panda. So when I first saw a picture of Shae - her hourglass figure, with exceptionally large breasts, wide hips, and blonde hair, I was hooked.

After a few days of Instant Messaging and texting, I called her. We talked for hours that first night. And the next night. And the next... Talking to her was easy. We talked about everything, including politics. A person's politics are important to me. I'm not a 'let's be friends even if we don't agree on politics' kind of guy. This isn't a minor difference in opinion. We're talking about whether someone prefers hamburgers over pizza, but instead how one views other human beings. I'm a Humanist. I believe that people should have the freedom to live their lives in peace, and that all humans are equal, and should be allowed to live their lives with dignity. She agreed wholeheartedly. From there, we spoke on the phone every night. Then I went up and had a wild weekend with her, and some of her friends. Friends who would leave a lasting impression.

I often thought of our weekend together. It started out as expected - I walked in the door to her wearing lingerie, and we fucked on the couch for a few hours. After that, we got in the sunken tub in her bathroom, while drinking Prosecco, and had more sex. I woke her up the next morning by going down on her, and I ended up cumming on her tits. It was the second night when things got very interesting. Shae had been texting some friends during the day, and a couple she was friends with invited us over. Of course I went, there was no second thought in my mind.

That's when I met Tammy and Veronica. Both were very curvy, very dirty, bomb-ass sexy women! Veronica was a beautiful woman of Latin descent. She wore her make-up in the Chola style, which was fitting, as she had the lips for it. Wonderful lips. Tammy had very kissable lips too, but it was her clit that really got my attention. I ended up having sex with all three women that night. The big shocker of the evening, though, was when all three took turns pegging my virgin ass with strap-on dongs, sitting on my face, and riding me. It was a night I will never forget!

Sunday morning I met Alexis - a hawtAF MILF whose husband ignored her, and was having an affair. She was touch starved, lonely, and borderline depressed. She surprised me in the shower, and she, Shae and I had sex for several hours. She texted me two days later saying that she had finally gotten the courage and strength up to leave her husband. She said she had plans to move out of the country, but didn't say when, or where she was going. I shrugged it off to helping her find her way, smiled, and moved on.

Shae and I hadn't spoken the last few nights. We were both very busy with work - she had end of quarter business to finish processing, and I was grading term papers. I was almost finished with them, which meant I could celebrate the end of the semester like everyone else. I knew teaching five Freshman Composition classes was a lot, and that I would have a lot of work to do, but knowing and experiencing are two different matters. But I could see the end.

I went out with some friends Wednesday night. It was a nice enough night. Summer was in the breeze, so we sat outside, drank too much beer, and hung-out for hours.

I woke up Thursday morning to a text from Shae. I opened the text to a pic of her and Tammy kissing. The text said "what're you doing this weekend?" I wasn't sure if I had the energy to fuck all weekend. Then another picture came through. They were scissoring, both wearing fishnet hoses and black high heels. Their pussies were wet, and their clits swollen - Tammy's two and a half inch long clit was especially swollen. I could see cum running down from their soaking wet pussies. My mouth started watering immediately.

Shae was a breed apart when it came to women I had been with before. She was adventurous, and full of confidence. She knew what she liked, but she also seemed to know what I liked before I did. She made me feel like a sexual rockstar, too. Few women have done that in my day, but she did so in spades. She was attentive, and on my level sexually. No matter what conversation we were having, it always turned to sex. I craved her. I craved the touch of her skin against mine. I craved her smile and laugh. I craved hearing her moan like a wild animal. I craved the taste of her mouth, and her pussy. And her smell. She didn't wear much perfume, but she always smelled great. But the smell of her wet pussy drove me wild! I couldn't wait to taste her again.

"When would you like me there?"

"I have a long day Friday. So Saturday morning?" Shae replied.

"How long a day Friday? I don't mind coming up late Friday night..."

"I won't be home until 10:30 or so."

"Perfect! I'm a night owl anyway. Plus, I'll miss rush hour traffic that way."

Another pic came through - they were pressing their tits together, nipple to nipple. "I'll see you Friday night then." Then she sent me a pic of herself blowing me a kiss.

I started to send her a dick pic, but I deleted every one. I fell asleep that night running over memories of the last time I spent time with Shae.

But that was less than two weeks ago, and I didn't want to miss the opportunity to see her one more time. I pulled up our texts and typed: I'm going to be in town this weekend, seeing Shae. I would love to see you again, if you're still in town. ... and if you want to see me, too...🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️.

It was about 11:00 in the morning. I didn't have to leave until the next day. I still had a stack of term papers to grade, so I packed up everything I would need and headed for a local tea house I liked. I headed out and drove the entire way to the tea house. I had been listening to my music very loud and hadn't heard my phone buzz. I had two texts.

One text was from Shae. There was a video clip and a picture. The video clip was her licking her very juicy, kissable lips with her wet, pink tongue. She made sure I got a look at her magnificent cleavage just as the clip ended. I loved kissing and sucking on those lips and her tongue. She kissed the way I did, and enjoyed making out for long periods of time. We made out so long the first time, that I lost track of time altogether. Her lips felt great against mine, and she wasn't shy about using her tongue, either. The pic was with her legs spread wide open, her skirt pushed up to her hips. Her hand was down her black lace panties, which I could see were very wet.

I typed out my reply: You just made my cock twitch and grow a few inches. Just, FYI.

"Good!" Came the reply. "That's what I wanted to have happen."

"I'm rubbing my dick through my shorts now. I'm assuming we're still on for the weekend..."

Then I switched over to the other message - a reply from Alexis. She said, "I fly out Monday. I have plans tonight and tomorrow all day. Can I see you Sunday?"

"Yes! That'd be great!! Just tell me when and where."

A text came through from Shae, but I waited to respond.

"I'm staying in a hotel. All my stuff is packed up and gone. Can we meet there? Just you and I?"

"Yeah. That sounds perfect."

She sent me a pic blowing me a kiss. Her curly red hair was up in a messy bun. She was wearing a baseball style t-shirt with a plunge V-neck. Her cleavage was also magnificent.

I took a picture of the bulge in my shorts and sent it to her. She simply replied: 😘😘😘😘

I then looked at Shae's text. It was a picture of her leaning over, up her shirt. Her breasts hung down, but were also contained by a black lace bralette underneath a white button down shirt, and framed with her platinum blonde hair. "You look amazing! Damn, you're sexy!!! I can't wait to get my hands on you again! Unf. Damn, you're a sexy ass woman!" I hit send, and then sent her the picture of the bulge in my shorts.

"Me too, honey! I'm excited."

"I second that."

"Ohhhhh, I just got your pic. Yummy!"

Then we both texted: I gotta get to work. TTYL. 😘😘😘

It took at least an hour for me to wrap my head around grading. I knew I had the rest of the day, plus most of the next to finish grading, and enter grades in the gradebook, and finish out semester work logs. I also had a Writing Center to close down. I had a lot to do, and no time to waste daydreaming about the weekend. Or remembering the previous encounter.

After a while I got myself a NOS energy drink, a large English Breakfast tea with milk and sugar, ordered a Pastrami on Rye sandwich, moved to the back of the tea house, where it was quieter, and finally got to work.

"Hey babe, how's your night going?" I texted at 6:30, when she normally got home from work. I didn't think anything of it when she didn't reply right away. She was, after all, a single mom, and had a helluva homelife. Her daughter was a teenager, and a very angsty one at that. Between her job and her teenage daughter, Shae didn't have much time to, or for, herself. I went back to grading, but not without looking over the pics she sent me over the last month. She drove me to distraction.

I got a reply an hour later. It was just a picture of her, standing in her kitchen, a spoon in hand, still in her work clothes - the white button down shirt, her black bra just visible, a black skirt, black hose, and black high heels. I made sure to zoom in and look at her face. Her expression told me everything I needed to know: she was tired, and frustrated, and ready for her day to be over. Then a text came through, "I'm tired, and ready to slap this kid of mine. I'm looking forward to seeing you, and forgetting about all this bullshit that surrounds me!"

"Oh, and my boss heaped more work on me as I was leaving, so I won't have time to talk tonight."

"Damn," I replied. "That sucks! I'm sorry. You want me to cum lick your stress away? 🤷‍♂️😈😈😈"

"Yesssssss!!!! That's exactly what I need. Your face buried in my cunt."

"😈😈😈💋💋💋👅👅👅👅😈😈😈"

"I'm gonna lay you down, and explore your body by candlelight, covering you head to toe with kisses. And I'm gonna take my time. Then, when you're all worked up, writhing around, your hips grinding, I'm gonna go down on you. I'll part your pussy lips and lick you from stem to stern. Until you lose your damn mind. And then, once you've caught your breath, me kissing all over you, I'll do it again. And again. Until you're not even sure what your name is. 😈😈😈😈👅👅👅👅"

I didn't have to wait long for a response. She sent me a pic blowing me a kiss, with lots of puckering. Her big blue eyes were especially bright, and breathtaking. Her platinum blonde hair, one of my favorite features of hers, was up in a messy bun, but there were curling strands hanging down, framing her face, and highlighting her cute little ears.

Then a text came through. " *SIGH* I want all of that. Y'know, you keep spoiling me like that and I may be hard to get rid of."

"Who says I wanna get rid of you?"

Then she went silent. I kept looking at my phone, but there was nothing. I know she's a single mom, and things can get hairy with her and her kid, so I went back to work. Shae's daughter would be with her dad this weekend, and then I could spoil her as much as she could stand. I sat back in my chair and daydreamed about the last time we got together. I pushed her against the wall. I liked that. She did too. I wanted to do that again. Then a thought occurred to me, and I knew exactly what I was going to do when she opened the door.

I didn't hear from her the rest of the night. That's happened before, so I wasn't worried. I finished up my work and went home. There's nothing creepier than an empty college campus. There's something about the lights shining down on no one. The empty buildings, mostly black. Every once in a while I saw a light on. Another professor working late. I sighed a heavy sigh. The parking garage where I parked wasn't far from my building, but it seemed to take forever.

I drove home with the windows down, blaring my music. It was cool enough to be nice out. I knew the oppressive summer heat would soon be on us, so I enjoyed what was left of the nice weather.

I had a hard time sleeping Thursday night. I was severely distracted. I kept thinking about seeing Shae. I couldn't wait to wrap my arms around her, kiss her, touch her, and be with her. More than anyone else I had been with prior, she dominated my thoughts. I was horny, true enough, but it was more than that. I knew I was developing real feelings for her. It didn't help that I knew Tammy would be part of our weekend together. I loved the four-some I had with Shae, Tammy, and Veronica. And though I was definitely looking forward to playing with Tammy again, it wasn't on the same level I thought about Shae. She was a very complex woman.

I sent her a text. "Hey - you still up?" It was 2:12 AM. I knew she had work the next day, and had to be up early, so I didn't really expect a reply.

"Yeah. Sorry I went silent. I had a terrible fight with the kid, and she left for her dad's. She won't be back for a while."

"Wow. Does that happen a lot?"

"More than I'd like. But I don't wanna talk about that. Tell me again what you're gonna do to me."

"Well, I have a surprise to start things off. Then I have a few other ... "tricks" that I plan to pull out of my bag. Mostly, I'm gonna spoil you. I'm gonna shine a spotlight on you like never before. I'm gonna worship you, and pay tribute to your sexiness with every inch of me. I'm gonna devour you. Cover your body in kisses. But my focus will be my tongue on your clit. All. Night. Long."

"That sounds amazing! Yes, please. Do that. All of that."

"Yes, Shae, my Goddess. All of that. And more."

"My meds are kicking in. G'night. Sweet Dreams! 💋💋💋"

And with that, she went silent. I fell asleep thinking about her body, and the ways in which I would worship it. I fell asleep with a raging boner!