Lust at The Lake

Story Info
Man Watches Wife and Buddy Flirt All Day, Fuck All Night.
2.2k words
4.1
9.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers

LUST AT THE LAKE

Okay, I know it is a strange reaction to be aroused all day watching your wife flirt openly with your best friend as the three of us water skied on the lake. I had tried to hide a hard on all afternoon as I watched them make eye contact during the day and flirt shamelessly in front of me, obviously with sex on their minds. Her bikini was so brief and sexy and alluring I knew he had to be thinking lustful thoughts as he watched her purposely parade and strut and exhibit herself to the two of us shamelessly all day. I knew if things kept going as they were the two of them would be fucking wildly before the night was over. Funny thing, I wanted them to more than I could believe, more than I wanted even to admit.

The thought had only occurred to me before that day in sexual fantasies, but I had never been more aroused by anything as much as I was that day watching the two of them shamelessly flirt throughout the afternoon. Their interaction was electric. Every time she came out of the water and her bikini was pulled down too low to hide what it should have concealed his eyes never left her body. They'd teased one another when it happened, as if it was planned, and they frolicked and messed around all day in front of me, as if they were revealing it openly, and the sexual interplay between them that day was simmering and hot.

A few times I saw their eyes meet and linger and they each smiled, knowingly, a hidden message, and I understood that sex between them was barely under the surface. When her top was pulled down from her rising up quickly out of the water as she came up on the skis I thought he was about to rip the rest of her suit off. Amazingly, I hoped he would.

When I was on the skis and they were in the boat alone, I would have given my whole paycheck to hear their conversation. Just how personal and intimate was what they were saying to one another privately in the boat? I imagined all kinds of things and every one had to do with them making love, fucking like minks.

I could see it in her shy smile, his intense gaze, her sexy, throaty laugh--that they wanted to fuck, and funny thing was I wanted them to, more than I could believe. More than a husband should have, but it didn't bother me that I did, I just did. It was undeniable and sincere.

As we were cleaning the boat that afternoon, and they were messing around, like courting teens, dousing one another with water, sneaking touches, flirting brazenly, testing to see what I would object to, what I would allow, and I imagined them humping like rutting mating livestock. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I was as excited as a bull in a pen of cows in heat, and I yearned to see them consummate their flirtation, their sexy interchange with vigorous fucking and sucking.

More than anything I wanted my wife to fuck him lustfully and without limits. I wanted to watch his cock slide into her and push apart her puffy, pink labia and slide deep into her willing and waiting pussy. They had exhibited it all day and their flirting exhilarated me to heights I couldn't imagine, couldn't believe, and I didn't see coming.

When the boat was finished and put away, we left in my truck with her squeezed between us, her bare legs tight against him, her knees touching his, and throughout the ride home I saw his hand brush or land on her leg casually and I saw the sexual spark shoot between them. By the time we got to our house I knew her pussy was wet and recognized he was the cause.

When we got home it was after midnight and his drive would get him home around two am and she suggested he stay the night, my heart did flips. We had a couch, but Claire suggest he share our bed. We threw off our clothes and crawled in and I knew his naked body was inches from hers. She was in the middle between us.

I quickly pretended to go to sleep and it didn't take long for their lips to touch, their hands to wander, and their moans to quietly fill the room. I could feel them move beside me and he mounted her, the bed began to bounce and I could feel their heat as their perspiration dampened the bed beneath them. I could hear his cock sliding in and out of her, and images of their fucking filled my head. It was what I had dreamed of all day, and it sent my heart racing like a speeding ski boat. She whispered his name as he repeatedly thrust into her and I pictured his cock filling her puffy canal.

"I'm coming," she said quietly as her orgasm built, then bolted from inside her. Then as her breathing calmed, I heard her shush him and whisper they must be quiet. I laid still, not two feet away from my wife and my best friend after they had just fucked on our bed beside me, and I was savoring their sex like a man watching porn, like a satisfied voyeur

I was quiet, listening to them breathe, and then I felt them moving on the bed. Then I could hear the soft sound of sucking and very quiet noises that were like skin sliding on skin. Someone was giving a blow job and it had to be my wife sucking on Jake's erect penis under the covers. I could hear his breathing increase and very low moans come from deep in is throat.

I pictured her bobbing her head up and down his slippery shaft, her saliva lubricating his erection. About ten minutes later he drew in a breath, then all was silent, except for heavy breathing from both of them since she had lifted her head from below the covers. Then the almost imperceptible sound of kissing as lips parted in the darkness. My heart raced as I pictured it in my mind.

I fell asleep thinking of the exciting day and how it ended. The finale was as exciting for me as the day had been anticipating what had finally happened right next to me. Seeing them flirt and frolic together all day long in the sun, wet, bodies gleaming in the bright light of the day, made my mind race with possibilities.

Jake got up fairly early, showered, I think alone, then fixed himself some breakfast and left at about seven. Claire got up, went to shower, then came out to the kitchen in only one of my shirts, open in the front, naked except for that. She looked positively scrumptious. She fixed herself some cereal and sat across from me.

"I was awake last night," I said, surprising myself I had said anything. Her face froze. "It is okay," I said, "I watched you all day and I was convinced there would be semen spilled before dawn," I said. "Actually, I not only expected it to happen, I wanted it to. Not sure why, but the idea of you two fucking excited the hell out of me. You really looked good together all day yesterday at the lake. Honestly," I said when she looked ready to cry, "it is okay. I knew when you offered him part of the bed it would happen sometime last night. I just had to wait."

I stood up and went to her. "We have talked about opening things up, right? I know you have feelings for Jake, and I can see that you are attracted to him. It is only natural that you would... want one another. I don't want you to feel guilty. There is nothing wrong with a little sex between friends, right?"

She looked up and smiled, but she looked embarrassed. "I shouldn't have done it in bed with you right there, like totally sneaking around behind your back."

"You were not behind my back. You were right there next to me," I said with a grin. "Really, it is okay, baby."

She took my hand. "You don't mind that I am attracted to Jake?" That I... "

"Are sexual with him? No," I said. "I can't tell you why. I don't really know the reason, but I know I am excited by thinking of it, listening to you do it, and having it actually happen. Seriously."

"So, you don't mind sharing a wife?" she asked.

"That's what the books and magazines call it, wife sharing. No, I actually don't mind. The idea really excites me," I said. "I think I should tell Jake how I feel," I said, "and that I heard you two last night."

She grinned and blushed. "We thought you went to sleep awfully quick," she said. "We couldn't wait very long," she added timidly, smiling.

I called Jake and asked him to meet with us, that I had something that I needed to talk to him about. He seemed concerned, but I told him it was nothing bad. I think he knew, however, that it had something to do with the night he spent with us. I asked him to come to dinner, we'd barbecue steaks and maybe soak in the hot tub.

He lived two hours away, and he said he would make the trip that next weekend and would also visit his sister who only lived a couple of miles from us. Claire was especially happy he was coming, as it would have been a week since we were together. The night, of course, he had made love to Claire in the bed next to me.

When he got there I wanted quickly tell him I was fine with him doing her, that I, in fact, even wanted it, and for whatever reason was okay with them having sex. We sat in the living room and talked, after which we cooked the steaks and chatted about the situation and how we were going to handle it.

He apologized for taking liberties before he knew I approved, and I assured him it was fine. I said to prove it I would be okay with him sleeping with Claire that night. I could see they were pleased but hesitant, but I promised them it was fine. I suggested the guest room and said I wanted them to, asked them if they would do me the honor of accepting my invitation. I said I wasn't sure why, but I sincerely wanted them to. It filled me with pride when they accepted my offer. I know it is strange for a man to suggest his wife for a friend, but like the societies where it is done I felt a strange joy in extending the permission, like hospitality.

After they went to the guest room I spent a great deal of time imagining what was happening down the hall. It was a very big turn on to think about. Since I could not be there, it would have been intrusive, I pictured it in my head and tried to experience it with them.

I could not explain it to others, but I was sincere and it was a genuine pleasure to visualize. I focussed on the image of his cock pushing into her, separating her labia and moving deep in her vagina, moving in and out quickly and creating an orgasm from deep in her core. For some reason their kisses were the most erotic and I savored the mental picture of them caressing as he fucked her.

In the morning I thanked him and actually shook his hand and put my hand on his shoulder in a male-type hug. "Any time, buddy, anytime," he said jokingly. "I would fuck this lady during a war. I don't know how or why you do it, but I am grateful to you, my friend."

Before he left for his sister's I gave them time without me there for them to say goodbye properly. When he was gone we went into the bedroom and made love. It was tender and warm, loving and carefree, and it bonded us in a way I was amazed at.

When we were finished we stretched out together, holding one another like rags on a warm deck. We didn't have to talk. Didn't have to say anything. We were bonded like never before, unconditional loving the other in a way that felt so good, so pure, and so complete.

Since that night he has spent many with her and each time I know I love her so very much that I am able to release her and give her the space to be herself, completely and for its own sake. It is a liberating experience I cannot explain, only describe to you. Wife sharing has been a wonderful way to express my love for the woman I adore. Being a voyeur, perhaps someday I will ask if I can watch. We'll see. Viva La sharing.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,072 Followers