Genius Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually she stirs. My cock has never left her lips and I can feel her tongue resume its caresses. She lifts her head and takes me deeper. After several luxurious sucks she pauses. "You did tell me to." Her sucking becomes more intense.

I can only nod. She wants my orgasm and she won't be denied. I do my best to resist. I've been holding off for so long that my body continues anyway. She's also told me (she tells me a lot) that she loves when I try not to come. She can tell, she says. She may be right. In any case, the thrill of forcing a man to come in her mouth is almost as exciting to her as being forced to come. Forcing a man to come completes the circle. One right after the other is the ultimate.

I last as long as I can. She loves when I make her work for it. I try to play with her nipples, brush her face, whatever I can to distract myself from the inevitable, but my hands aren't working well. My hips won't stop pumping. Her hand is squeezing my balls almost painfully. I call her name. I try to focus on saying something beyond that, anything to slow her down, but words come out as groans from my short-circuited neurons, which only encourages her more. Something fails inside me and my seed sprays into her, the way a wing strut might fail in a supersonic dive, or a piece of mountain might finally give way to the overwhelming pressure of an avalanche, and suddenly everything collapses.

Or rather as if I were a ripe fruit that she forces to disgorge its juice into her mouth. My agony of pleasure has only just begun with my first ejaculation. They say men only come once, but with Avery in control I'm helpless and I ejaculate repeatedly between her lips, spurting more cream onto her tongue over and over until only the tiniest drops emit and then nothing although I'm still spasming and she drains me completely, both physically and mentally. And any debate regarding whether I have experienced one long, earth-shattering orgasm with multiple Himalayan-sized peaks, or a series of individual Everest-sized orgasms, becomes useless semantics.

"Ahh," she sighs when she finally lets my softened organ slip out. She actually sounds more satisfied than when it was her own orgasm. That's Avery in a nutshell.

It's late. Those three tequilas and who knows how many orgasms have taken their toll. I put her to bed and cuddle her. She falls asleep in a minute. I slip out of bed and check that server alert.

12