All Comments on 'Gentleman in the Forest (old ver.)'

by BriteStudioMKM

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
CatOfManyFacesCatOfManyFacesover 2 years ago

Old Version? are you remaking it?

I really loved it! very nice romance and cute characters. Also you don't get male arachne often and it's a treat to read :)

LV4206LV4206over 2 years ago

This is so adorably sweet! I loved the build up! O what a gentleman Nathaniel is! Mmmmmm pale skin. Wow. Beautiful sex scene! Really nicely written. Sexy I love the description of Nathaniel's body. You did spider research! Haha. That's great! This is really so sweet. I think Felicity should become a park ranger. Then she and Nathaniel can be together all the time and she would have a job that wouldn't kill her soul! I'm sure you've already thought of all this. I sincerely didn't want their story to end! More more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Yes, as a guy, I was wanting to get to the"good parts", but my emotions got wrapped up in the interaction between them, not minding the story page after page. I was fearful of him losing control, and that was quite a twist when he disrupted the breakfast table. I was thinking,"oh no, it's going to get scary", but you directed it to a beautiful and pure scene of a man and woman's affection for each other. A magic moment that touched me. Thank you, if only men could be half as considerate as Nathaniel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBriteStudioMKM@BriteStudioMKM
Formerly get2briteiz. This account has been retired, possibly permanently. There will likely not be any more stories uploaded to this account due to chronic depression and a lack of any real feedback on any of my works. Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-t...