Gentlemen and Ladybirds Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch. Yes, master," she answered while gasping for air.

He started off hitting each of her buttocks ten times each, changing his aim just a little bit each time. After that, he turned his attention to her sit spots.

"Ouch, please master, have mercy. It hurts so much. Please master, be lenient," she cried after the first smack on her left sit spot.

He had planned to spank each of her sit spots five times each and her crying and begging only increased with every smack. After finishing the first 30 strokes, Minette had lost count and she started to believe that perhaps he had finished the spanking.

No such luck.

"Now, little whore, there are only four strokes left with this paddle", Alistair sighed. "I wish I could give you more, but a gentleman never goes back on his word. Isn't that right, Lennox?"

The Viscount murmured his agreement.

"I think you can guess where the final strokes are going. Remember what I said: You can beg and cry out as much as you like, but you may not try to order me about and tell me I can't do something you dislike."

Minette's mind was still foggy after the first 30 strokes and didn't fully understand the meaning of his words after feeling the paddle connecting with her pussy.

It was full agony.

The next four smacks were no easier to handle. Each of them were delivered with full force and made contact with both her outer and inner lips, as well as her clit. If not for the restraints she would not have been able to keep her legs spread open.

After all the strokes had been handed out, she finally dared breathe out. Her pussy was pounding in pain, and yet she could feel a little pool of wetness starting to appear on the mattress right between her legs. She has never before been this aroused by a spanking. How could her body betray her like this? She started grinding her pelvis into the bed, trying to create some friction to get herself off, but her efforts were fruitless. They did, however, not go unnoticed.

"Oh my, you truly are a little slut," the Earl said and appeared beside the bed, placing his hand right between her legs, feeling her wetness on his fingers. He couldn't believe what he was witnessing. "I didn't think it was possible for anyone to get this aroused by a spanking on their pussy."

He removed his hand from her cunt and Minette writhed in frustration.

"Well, tonight is not in any way about your pleasure, it's about mine, so get your arse up off the bed and then we'll find out how you may be of better service to me," he said and gave her right cheek a hard squeeze and then went to loosen up the restraints.

Once she was released from her constraints, she slowly rose from the bed. Her legs were shaking ridiculously much and her arse ached terribly with every step she took. After a minute or so she was finally standing in front of the Earl, not meeting his eyes but still trembling a lot.

Alistair could see that her face was much redder now than before the spanking had taken place. There were no doubts the colouring was caused by the great amount of tears she had released during the paddling, but he noticed how she tried her best to not allow any more tears fall down to her cheeks.

Unfortunately, for her, that is, she would cry a lot more before the evening was over.

Alistair grabbed her chin and roughly tilted her head up.

"Now that you've been introduced to how I like to warm up my ladybirds, it's time to move on to more... intriguing pursuits," he said while stroking her left cheek.

The same cheek which he had slapped with full force minutes earlier.

The way he spoke to her; gently, but still with a coldness which left no uncertainty to his demands; terrified Minette to death. His gestures were in one moment so gentle she could almost believe the night would be pleasant for her, only to have her hopes completely shattered in the next moment when his actions became violent again.

It was confusing to say the least.

Alistair changed his grip on her chin and started grabbing her hair instead. Dragging his arm down fast caused Minette massive pain in her scalp, involuntarily making her bend her head backwards.

"As you've already had your pleasure for the evening, I think it's more than right that you should start focusing on my pleasure for a moment." He continued to pull down on her hair until she was kneeling in front of him. "Pull out my dick and start sucking it, whore."

Minette was absolutely frightened by the man in front of her. She by no means wanted to suck his cock, it was an act which she found neither pleasurable nor arousing, but she was even more terrified of what the Earl would do to her unless she complied with his commands so with shaking hands she started to unbutton his trousers.

Reaching into his under underpants, she released his cock, which was not fully engorged, yet the size still frightened her.

If Minette had to estimate its size, she would have guessed the girth was about 12 centimetres (4,7 inches) and the length around 15 centimetres (5,9 inches), although she knew it would only grow larger in both areas.

Alistair felt a wave of pleasure coming over him as he felt Minette's warm mouth around his cock. She started bobbing her head back and forth, but he could tell fellatio wasn't one thing she enjoyed performing. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands and with force forced her throat to accept more of his length.

Minette started squirming and trying to get up from her knees but Alistair's grip was firm.

"Stop struggling! What kind of whore are you if you cannot even fit a whole cock down your throat? You know, you should thank me for teaching you, or you will never find another protector if Lennox ends your companionship. Now, relax and let my cock slide all the way down till my balls rest against your mouth, and if I feel even the slightest of teeth I will strap you to a bench outside and let every ruffian who sees you have their way with you."

Minette tried her best to relax her throat in order not to suffocate, though with the Earl's hands forcing her head down on his cock, that proved to be rather difficult. She gasped for air every time she got the chance to but those occasions came very rarely, leaving her out of breath for most of the time.

Finally, after maybe 10 minutes of having her head forcefully drawn back and forth, she could feel the cock in her mouth twitching a bit, which she knew meant that he was on the brink of cumming. She started to cooperate with his administrations, hoping it would get him off quicker so she could be done with this dreadful business.

Mere seconds later she could hear a grunt from him and at the same moment she felt how her mouth started to fill up with his load. She tried her best to avoid swallowing the distasteful liquid, but he had built up quite a big load and she knew she had to start getting it down in order to not suffocate.

Irrationally maybe, but she had thought almost all gentlemen took care of themselves and their hygiene and that the taste of their sperm wouldn't be repulsive at least if not delectable.

She quickly realised how wrong she was.

The Earl's cum was by all means worse than that of the Viscount's. It tasted sour and she thought she could sense a bit of urine in the load. It was absolutely awful, and it never ended. She had to swallow multiple times in order to be able to breathe.

Alistair looked down at the girl beneath him and saw how she struggled to get down all of his cum. He still had his cock left in her mouth and she thoroughly enjoyed the feeling of her throat gulping to get down all of his sperm.

This was a moment he would fantasize about for a long time forward.

When it became obvious there was no cum left in her mouth, he removed his cock and stepped back from Minette. She lowered her head and moved her hands back to her lap.

The picture pleased him immensely.

But Alistair was by no means done with the evening. He grabbed his cock with his right hand and he started pumping it with quick motions.

"Get down on the bed, whore. Face down on the mattress and keep your feet on the floor, wide apart," he commanded her while trying to make his cock erect.

Rising slowly, trying her best to keep the sperm which now laid inside her stomach where it belonged, Minette walked over to the bed and carefully placed her upper half on the mattress. The Earl's arm pressed her down, squeezing her breasts painfully against the bed.

"Please, my lord. My breasts hurt so much. Can you please release your grip?" she sobbed.

Her begging resulted in two firm slaps with his hand on each of her buttocks. Damn, she had almost forgotten how painful that was.

"Two things, slut. Number one, you will always address me as master," he said and she could hear him stepping out of his trousers. "Second, this pain is nothing compared to what you're going to feel if you speak to me without permission," he said and without any care for her comfort pushed his entire length into her pussy.

"OW, FUCK..." Minette screamed. His cock seemed even bigger than when she had taken him in her mouth.

"Oh, shut up you stupid girl. Just lay there and take it. Take... it... all," he said, emphasizing each word by pounding his cock in and out of her cunt.

Minette's hands grabbed the sheets beneath her and she could feel the mattress getting wet, both at the head-area from the many tears that had dripped down from her eyes and at her crotch from the moisture her cunt had produced.

How could she get excited by this?

His attentions were so painful, she couldn't remember a time when her genitals hurt more, and yet she couldn't remember a time when her arousal was greater.

Alistair noticed how her pussy, which had been dry when he ploughed into her, started to get wetter and wetter by every second, which only furthered his own excitement. He started fucking her faster and harder, Minette began screaming and moaning with each movement of his cock, and with all things combined it didn't take long for Alistair to cum.

When releasing his spunk into Minette, Alistair's breathing was heavy as fuck. How he wished he could have withstood longer. Her pussy was pure gold! If she was a lady of the night, he would easily have paid her one pound just to have a go at that terrific cunt.

Reluctantly, he pulled out his cock from her tight and warm slit and saw how his cum began to leak out from her.

"Turn around and pull your legs up. Quickly! I don't want to see any of my sperm leaving from that pussy of yours," he barked.

Carefully, Minette tried to turn around and lay back on the bed without having any of his cum to come out of her. She lunged forward, reaching for her ankles, but she realised that movement tightened her abdomen and would only result in her pushing his fluids. She fathomed she would have to change tactics so instead she tried to raise her butt and balancing on one leg while she tried to pull the other leg towards her chest. It wasn't perfect, but somehow she managed to get both legs up and by hugging her legs tightly (and thanks to gravity) she was able to hold all of his sperm inside of her.

Alistair thoroughly enjoyed the sight in front of him. Her bright red arse up in the air, framing in her sperm-filled pussy was a picture he would be masturbating to for a long time forward. He went to the cabinet containing all of Lennox's instruments and toys and he fixed his eyes on a piece of wood, shaped as a phallus, as well as a chastity belt, made of leather and steel.

Lennox watched approvingly at his friend's selection of tools, knowing what Marlcaster was going to do with them. His friend went up to Minette and with a hard push he filled up her cunt with the dildo. Minette screamed at the sudden invasion, but shut up immediately after she received an angry glance from the Earl. Affer that, he started to strap Minette into the chastity belt, putting the leather piece between her legs and then attaching the chains went around her belly and up her arse. Lastly, he locked the padlock on the waistband and put the key in his watch pocket.

Minette slowly put down her legs, feeling the hard dildo inside her channel pushing against its sides. It didn't exactly hurt, but it was a rather uncomfortable and intrusive feeling. She looked up from her lower body and met the Earl's eyes.

"I think I am going to keep this for a while," he said and fingered on his pocket. "When your desire to be released becomes too much, you only have to come to my estate and I'll gladly assist with your liberation."

He started to move for the door, Lennox raises to accompany him, but when he had his hand on its handle, he turned to face Minette.

"I just realised I ought to give you this," he said and threw one of his calling cards on the floor. "My butler isn't used to inviting tarts into my estate and I wouldn't want you to be turned away at my threshold."

With that comment, he and Lennox left her room and Minette fell back on her bed.

At that point, she didn't even bother trying to hold back her tears anymore.

____________________

This is the first story I've ever published on Literotica so thank you very much for reading it. If it wasn't obvious already, English isn't my first language and I apologise for any grammar and spelling issues you may have encountered. I have big plans for Alistair, Minette and the others so if you would like to know what the future has in store for them, please let me know in the comments and if you enjoyed this chapter I would appreciate it a great deal if you would consider giving it a rating!


12