Gently Used Pt. 02

Story Info
She's still wearing the toy in public, will she get to cum?
2.2k words
4.74
29k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me back by my hair so that his cock left my mouth with an audible pop.

I scowled up at him while he tucked himself away. I had been enjoying myself.

"Stand up," he said, shortly. As soon as I was on my feet he kissed me, hard enough that I knew my lips would be swollen afterwards. I gave as good as I got, tangling my hands in his hair and biting his bottom lip until he groaned. He leaned into me until my back was flush against the shelves. Our height difference wasn't huge but in that moment I felt dwarfed and absolutely at his mercy. I loved it.

He slid his phone out of his chest pocket and swiped until the vibration was constant and rumbling hard against my clit. My mouth dropped open and my gasps quickly became stifled moans. He gripped the shelves to either side of me, boxing me in. His eyes were on my face and there was a satisfied smirk playing around his lips.

My head fell back, knocking against the shelf but I didn't care. My nerves were at maximum capacity and it was all I could do to keep quiet. I was going to cum. Hard. My legs were trembling. Even leaning against the shelf, I almost fell. He wrapped his arms around me for support and it would've looked like an long hug to anyone passing by. If they didn't notice that I was clutching at him desperately, with my panting breaths and whimpers in his ear.

"Fuck — Daddy — I'm going to cum — too good — I have to — c-can I?" I was so, so close but I couldn't without his permission. My body knew whom it answered to.

"Do it, baby. Cum hard for me. Right here where anyone can see what a filthy little slut you are. My own little fucking whore. Now."

"Oh Daddy — Daddy Daddy Daddy—"

I fell over the edge. Pressing my face into his neck, I dug my nails into his clothed shoulders and held on desperately. I ground my chest against him, nipples aching for touch or friction, anything. My hips jerked of their own accord against him, cunt clenching. So wet, I felt it trickling down my inner thigh. Wave after wave, I was mindless in my pleasure and past the point of any control. My gasps and moans were muffled against his skin but probably not enough.

"Mmm, good girl," he murmured in my ear. I nodded my head, riding out the last of my orgasm. He kissed me and rubbed my back soothingly.

I stifled a yelp as the vibrations of the toy went from just enough to way too much. "Sensitive now," I said, reaching down to hold the power button on the Ferri. I stepped away from him and smoothed my clothes down. Aftershocks were running through me and I still felt shaky on my feet. "Um, how loud was that?"

"Not too terribly loud, but it's probably time for us to go."

"Probably," I agreed. "How do I look?"

He grinned. "Your face is really, really red."

I covered my face in embarrassment and could feel the heat of my skin under my fingertips. He laughed at me and pulled my hands away to kiss my flushed cheek. "Let's go."

We wound our way through the shelves back towards the front of the store. The employees were still sorting and labeling newly acquired books. Maybe I was paranoid but I thought they exchanged a look with each other. I busied myself with pulling my card out of my wallet to avoid making eye contact. The college kid employee checked us out, my two books and the four that Daddy had found. We were making our way to the door when he said it.

"Thanks, come again."

I bit my lip and tried my hardest to stifle my embarrassed laughter. Coincidence or...?

"Thank you, we will," Daddy answered lightly, opening the door for me.

The glass door had just swung shut behind us when I erupted into giggles.

"That was very fun," I said, gasping for breath.

"I'm surprised you didn't get us caught. You weren't very quiet," Daddy remarked.

"I'll try harder next time."

I opened my car door and Daddy did the same. As I slid into the seat, I let my skirt ride up and made no attempt to fix it. Just because. Daddy had his seatbelt on and his phone out, selecting music for the drive. I caught his glance over at me and knew that he had noticed my bare thighs.

The game wasn't over.

I had cum from the vibrator, but I wanted more. I wanted to be stretched and filled and fucked hard. I was aching to feel his cock and I wouldn't be satisfied until I did.

I watched him as he drove, admiring his profile. His shoulders and the taut line of his arms to the steering wheel. His hands, holding the wheel when I wanted them to be holding my throat.

"I'm mad at you," I announced, suddenly.

He glanced over at me with a speculative look on his face. "Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"You interrupted me. I was *enjoying* myself."

"I'm sure you'll get another chance," he replied, smirking.

"I will," I agreed. "Right now. Pull over."

"You can wait."

I furrowed my brow, annoyed.

"Now."

"No," he said, calmly.

I pulled the small side lever to recline my seat. Lying back, I lifted my hips and pushed the sodden lace thong down until it fell into the floorboard at my feet. The Ferri was still attached to it but I had different stimulation in mind. Running my hands from my knees to my inner thighs, I moved my skirt up to my waist.

He was resolutely not looking at me, but I could see the white-knuckled grip he had on the steering wheel.

"You don't have to look, Daddy. Just listen."

I ran two fingers along my slit, still so wet from our earlier play. I swirled them over my clit and gasped at the sensitivity left behind by the rumbly vibrator. I knew what I needed.

I sunk my fingers into myself with a grateful sigh. I was tight and warm to my own touch, feeling my pussy stretch and clench. I started to fuck myself with my fingers. My toes curled in the knee socks, it felt so good. There was no way to miss the wet sounds of my fingers thrusting in and out. I knew he could hear it.

"Fuuuck," he cursed, finally looking over at me.

"Daddy," I whispered. "This should be your cock."

"It should be. Stretching out that cunt and punishing you for being such a little slut."

It was my turn to curse, and I shoved my other hand under my shirt to desperately pull at my own nipples. I'd just started and felt like I could already cum, especially with his words in my ear. I could feel my hand getting soaked to the palm from the wetness running down my fingers. I fucked myself faster, louder, closing my eyes with the pleasure of my own ministrations.

I felt the moment he turned off the main road and parked. I didn't know where we were but I didn't care.

"You're not allowed to cum," he said tersely, and I heard his seatbelt click and clothes rustle. I opened my eyes and looked over at him, ready to either argue or plead. I wasn't sure which. But it didn't matter once I saw that his cock was in his hand and he was stroking it lightly. "You want it? Then come get it."

I pulled my slick fingers away and climbed towards him before the words had completely left his mouth. I was leaning down to take his cock into my greedy mouth when his hand fisted in my hair and held me there, an inch away. I made an indignant noise in my throat at being denied.

"Beg," he ordered.

"Daddy, please. I need to suck your cock. Please," I whispered breathlessly, not taking my eyes away from my prize.

His answer was to push my head down until I choked on his hard cock. I gave a muffled moan and nodded as best as I could with his hand still holding my hair. I sucked until my cheeks hollowed, delighting in his groan. I pulled up and laved the underside of the tip with the flat of my tongue. I let my mouth water, soaking him. Then pushed down deep again, gagging myself on him.

I was stretched over the center console, my knees in the passenger seat. He released my hair and leaned over to pull up my skirt.

*Slap slap slap*

He delivered three stinging slaps to my ass before grabbing and digging his fingers into my skin.

"This fucking ass," he panted. "Always needing to be spanked and punished and fucked."

I hummed in agreement around him, pressing back against his hand for more. Instead, he reached his hand under me until he could rub at my wet cunt, fingertips brushing over my clit.

"So wet. So fucking needy for me."

I was. I felt mindless in my need, only able to think about his cock in my mouth, in my pussy, in my ass. Everywhere. I didn't care where we were or who saw, even being bent over the hood in plain view of everyone sounded like a fantastic idea. I just needed it.

He pulled me up again by my hair and shoved his fingers in my mouth, the fingers that had been stroking me seconds before. Tasting myself on him, I moaned and sucked them as fervently as I had his cock. His hand left my hair, and I heard the click of his seat lever and felt the seat slide back and recline.

"Get over here. Face the steering wheel."

It didn't even occur to me to argue or question. I was clambering over the center console, gracelessly. He gave a chuckle at my urgency. It was awkward maneuvering but I didn't care. I settled with my legs in between his, and my ass cradled by his lap. I grasped the steering wheel and ground desperately into him, trying to slide his cock into me. Again, the chuckle.

I made an indignant sound in my throat. "I need it."

"I know," he replied. "You always need it." He slid his hands under me and moved me until I could feel the head of his cock against me. So close.

"Tell me," he said.

"Daddy - I need you to fuck me. Please. I need your cock inside me. All the way. Please -" I begged, nearly incoherent.

His only response was to pull me down onto his cock. All the way, just as I had asked. My mouth dropped open and I gasped at the deep stretch. He answered with a groan at the feeling of my tightness. I rocked my hips against him. Not enough. More. I used the steering wheel as leverage to rise and fall on him. I couldn't get the depth that I needed and practically whined in frustration.

"Deeper."

"Greedy little thing," he said, panting. He gripped my waist tightly and raised and lowered me against him. I moved one hand to the center console and the other to the door, bracing myself so that I could bounce on his cock.

"Fuck," I cursed. "Fuck me - please -"

He shifted in the seat and it was finally just right. Except...

I reached up and flipped open the visor mirror, and tilted it until I could meet his eyes in the reflection. I could see my own flushed face, mouth open with gasps and moans while I slammed up and down on him. More importantly, I could see him. His brow was furrowed and teeth gritted as he pulled me down on his cock as hard as he could, while his eyes were on my face in the mirror. His fingers were pressed into me so deeply it felt as if they'd leave bruises. I hoped they would.

"Daddy's little whore couldn't wait, huh?" he panted. "Couldn't even make it back before you were begging to be fucked."

All I could do was nod, dazed. I bounced and rocked as hard as I could into him, feeling my whole body wind up as I got closer. There was an impending soreness in my legs but I didn't care. All that mattered was fucking myself and pleasing my Daddy.

He said my name. I met his eyes in the mirror. "Touch yourself. Make yourself cum for me. Now."

I nodded, and shoved one hand under my shirt to pull at my nipples while I pressed the other between my thighs. One stroke — two — against my sensitive clit was all that it took. My head dropped back and I cried out for him, for his cum, for every single drop. I clenched so tightly I felt it through my whole body. He lifted his hips as best as he could while pulling me down by my hips so that his cock was so, so deep. He groaned and I felt the hot pulses of him emptying into me.

I leaned back into him. "Mmm, Daddy."

"I can't breathe," he said.

I giggled. "Because of how good that was or because I'm squishing you?"

"Both."

I laughed again and wiggled against him. "Did I win?"

"You always win," he said, sighing for effect.

"Damn straight."

— end