Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman sneaks naked through a state park and meets a cowboy.
12.1k words
4.78
11.2k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Be sure to read Part I before continuing below. Add me to your Favorites if you'd like to be notified when the next installment comes out.]

*

The hot asphalt delivered a painful jolt to the soles of Jennifer's feet that almost telepathically summoned her brain back into her body. "What the hell....!?!?" she thought, shaking off the cobwebs and emerging dumbfounded from her sex-coma. While not yet hot enough to blister her feet, the pavement had already become uncomfortable enough to clear the orgasm-induced haze from her mind and to jar her back into coherence.

She suddenly regained consciousness to find herself sashaying regally across Pedernales Falls Road like a peacock in all its glory, as though she would be proud for all of humanity to behold her in her current state: butt naked, a rivulet of semen running down her cheek and neck, upper thighs glistening with vaginal juices, and the smudged but still legible words "FREE BLOWJOBS" emblazoned across her abdomen in all caps.

Now that she had recovered her wits, however, she didn't want to be seen again, at least not now, not by anyone who hadn't already feasted their eyes on her nakedness.

The reality, she reminded herself, was that she could easily get herself arrested, publicly humiliated, and fined. If a child were to see her, she might even be jailed. And what would she tell her mother? Abruptly in touch with reality again, she covered her breasts with one hand and clutched her phone over her pussy as she hurried across the remainder of the road, broad-jumped the broken asphalt chunks that comprised the crumbling edge of this aging country byway, and scrambled on all fours up the rocky hill to the edge of the foliage beyond.

The sharp rocks proved even more unpleasant than the hot pavement had been, but she had lived in Texas long enough to know that this would soon change. In another hour or two the blazing sun would make all of the area's paved roads virtually impassable without shoes. But she would not have to worry about that again. Once "Buffy" located the next geocache, her feet would be covered for the remainder of this demented naked escapade.

She paused at the treeline only long enough to stand, turn, and wave a sheepish but cheery goodbye to Mark, the man to whom she had just provided an extended look at her ass and the backside of her furry beaver lips as she had climbed up the roadside embankment on her hands and feet. But that was okay with her. In fact, it was more than okay.

Impelled by the unseen force of nature that raged within her, she had lingered in her bent-over position a second longer than necessary to lengthen and deepen the experience for him. After all, she knew she would never see him again and couldn't resist giving him one last erotic image of her to remember, to long for, and to lust after.

While she had never been one to shave off all of her pubes, she had trimmed them neatly the previous evening in the secret longing that she might be spied by some lucky man (or men) in the park today. She stood on the crest of the embankment and turned to face him squarely. She dropped both hands to her sides to provide him an unobstructed view, all the while lying to herself that she wouldn't allow anyone else to see her this exposed again for the remainder of the day. In truth, though, she subconsciously knew that Mark would be just the first of many to ogle and crave her body today.

Almost hypnotized, the lucky man who had found her by chance stood transfixed in the parking lot as he watched his naked forest nymph vanish forever into the soft gray tissue of his memory.

Of course, Jennifer couldn't know that the fortunate man would spend the remainder of his life wondering if the morning's events had actually taken place, then assuring himself that they most certainly had and, finally, cursing himself for being too discombobulated by the stunning turn of events to take a few pictures of her when he'd had the chance. A thousand times during the next four or five decades he would close his eyes to relive those delectable minutes with the nude goddess whose real name he would never know. A dozen times he would return to this same spot to picture her naked where he had found her, entertaining faint hopes that he might encounter the couple who had photographed her. Perhaps, he thought, he might persuade them to email the proof to him.

Mark scolded himself for not at least video-recording her walk from his car to the treeline beyond the road. This would have bolstered his case before the host of jealous but skeptical men that he would later regale with his tall - but true - tale of a naked babe he'd found in the park, and whose pretty face he'd fucked only three minutes after meeting her.

"Talk about a scarlet letter!" he would often tell his disbelieving friends. "She had a dozen of them scrawled below her tits offering to suck the cock of any man lucky enough to stumble upon her in the wild!" No one would ever fully believe him, but he didn't care. He knew that he'd blown his load in the mouth of a sexy woman he'd found wandering the woods in the buff. If he'd had more self-control, he was pretty sure she'd have let him fuck her, too.

Lacking any actual photographic evidence, the mental high-definition brilliantly-colored footage of her lovely tits and inviting pussy and the back of her head bobbing up and down in his lap would have to suffice for him. He would replay them again and again almost daily, but with each passing month these would gradually fade into a few blurry sepia-toned snapshots. He wondered if perhaps her naked body was the last thing he would envision on his deathbed in the distant future.

Of course, she too was still savoring their explosive encounter. The aroma of his spunk still teased her nostrils and only served to further-moisten her sopping slit. Clancy let out a disappointed bark as the lovely unclad girl reluctantly disappeared into the brush to gather her thoughts and plan her next steps.

Jennifer glanced at her GPS and suddenly realized that Irv had never assigned a name or a clue to the next geocache, but had provided only the coordinates for it. Armed with just the latitude and longitude, she turned to head in the indicated direction when her phone chimed again.

Her heart leaped into her throat at the sound of the arriving text message. She cringed and crouched low to the ground, knowing that any nearby hikers would be sure to hear the familiar notification tone and glance in her direction to investigate. Sensing no-one around, she read the message and grinned. "Having fun yet?" was all it said. Irv had obviously enjoyed the pic of her with Mark's dick in her mouth. Before she could respond with a thumbs-up emoticon and a smiley-face, her screen lit-up again. The loud chime once again drilled terror into her chest. The terse text read: "Current adventure: The Perils of Polly."

"Who the hell is Polly?" she mused. However, her more urgent priority was to silence the damn phone to prevent it from going off at the worst possible time. What if Irv had texted or a spammer had called when she was hiding behind the tree as that couple had passed an hour ago? How could she have been so careless as to neglect this critical factor? She flipped the switch to mute, confident that she'd be able to feel the vibration should another important message arrive.

Ten seconds later the phone shook again - silently this time - as yet another message arrived: "No horsing around, now!"

An ominous feeling inched across her soul as she wondered what the mysterious message might portend. Surely he didn't expect her to have sex with a horse?!?! Jennifer was undeniably a wild-child, but even she had her limits! Irv would never do that to her, would he? Even if he commanded it she would never comply anyway, rules be damned. But what else could it mean? She shook off her doubts, convinced that there had to be some other meaning to the puzzle, one that she would probably figure out only a few minutes from now.

Jenn retreated a few more yards in the direction of the next cache, contorting herself into comical positions to avoid scratching her tits, torso, and legs on a host of scraggly dead branches. She tiptoed gingerly between the trees, wincing as almost every step pricked her feet on a twig or a rock, and shivering when dew-covered branches doused her chest, tummy and legs with cold water. Within a minute, however, she was surprised to emerge into the clear again and find herself on a gravel road that ran parallel to the blacktop she had just crossed.

This was no footpath for hikers, but apparently designed to provide quick access to the interior of the park by official vehicles, or perhaps by campers who wished to drive to their remote campsites. It was wide enough to accommodate an automobile, which alarmed her to no end. Nonetheless, having no other practical choice, she turned right - due east - and continued toward the next treasure, feeling as exposed and fearful as she had when scanning the parking lot for her necklace earlier.

She was clearly visible for about 75 feet behind her and even farther ahead of her where the road curved through the woods in a broad arc beyond her line of sight in both directions. "No one would build a path this wide unless it were used frequently," she cautioned herself. To say that this fact made her nervous would greatly understate her level of consternation, for the vegetation that lined the road was scrubby and sparse, and would provide little cover should a vehicle happen along. If the offending vehicle happened to be occupied by a park ranger she would find herself in big trouble. Lacking any other reasonable alternative, however, she continued as fast as her bare soles would permit.

Uncomfortably-warm rocks pummeled the bottoms of her feet as she hastened along the road in the direction of Polly's perilous treasure, whatever that might be. The fact that her shoes lay in the next cache heartened her greatly, for she knew she could pick up her pace markedly once her tender soles were protected. In fact, once her feet were covered, she would be able to run away from anyone who might see her before they could think to follow. As a last resort, should she need to, she could sneak through the woods without following a designated a trail.

Until her feet were covered, though, the pain inflicted by tiny sticker-burrs that had several times already this morning punctured and clung to her flesh would be too great to allow that. Even the act of removing them hurt her fingers almost as much as they did her feet. For now, she knew she must hurry down the gravel road, spending as little time in the open as possible.

The strip of jagged gravel she was following lay a mere 20 yards from the paved road, so she could still see bits of it through the bedraggled Juniper shrubs that everyone in these parts mistakenly called cedars. They were apparently the only "trees" that could thrive in this arid, rocky area. Few were more than 15 feet tall. The exception to this rule was the occasional massive hardwood whose roots had somehow penetrated and exploited a crack in the stone decades earlier.

Twice she heard the roar of an approaching engine and fled into the brush and crouched, only to realize the passing vehicle traveled the paved road, not hers. "It's good practice, anyway," she told herself. Since vehicles might approach her quickly and unexpectedly on the gravel, she needed to pre-plan and rehearse her escape strategy. She hugged the left side of the road as she walked because it formed the inside of the curve.

This otherwise meaningless factor would provide her an additional half-second of cover if she were to hear someone approaching from either direction, she estimated. As an added benefit it was at least 15 feet farther from the paved road, which felt safer to her - even though it likely wasn't. Eventually, however, she decided that anyone driving on the asphalt road probably wasn't a threat anyway, so she threw caution to the wind and resolved to ignore them from now on.

On three occasions thereafter she heard a car drive toward her on the main road, and she watched each one's outline flash for milliseconds between the branches and trunks on her right, appearing and disappearing in flickering momentary frames as though in a century-old silent film. Nevertheless, she refused to flinch or even alter her gait. Her fear of being seen subsided as she surrendered to the knowledge that being viewed and lusted-after in her current state was what she really wanted anyway.

She reluctantly acknowledged to herself that the thought of her nude body being ogled by a man was making her unusually randy, even by today's new stratospheric standard. The salty taste of Mark's seed in her mouth lingered on her taste buds and made her thirsty to take another man's hardened member into her mouth and to drink his cum, and the sooner the better.

Bolstered by the arousal in her clit, Jennifer moved to the right side of the road, tempting fate and quickening her pulse. Now on the outside of the curve, she was visible for a greater distance along the gravel path, and she found herself taking tentative steps on tiptoe while leaning forward to peer an extra few feet around the distant trees so that her face would be visible to anyone approaching a microsecond before her body could come into view.

After several such tentative steps, though, she silently scolded herself and resolved to walk slowly to increase the risk that she might be spotted. She walked deliberately, just as though she were fully clothed, and even stopped for a few seconds when a crack between the trees on her right made her visible from Pedernales Falls Road. She was nervous - even scared - but she was becoming addicted to the sensation of danger. Cars were passing by more frequently now, and she knew that many more must be coming into the park via the highway a mile or two behind her.

Needing to push the level of risk to the limit to amplify and satisfy the stinging sensation in her clitoris, she actually did a few jumping jacks facing the sound of vehicles approaching on the paved road to attract attention. She suspected that even if someone glimpsed her momentarily between the trees they wouldn't be sure what they had beheld, would they? And could they then convince anyone else in the car that they had just seen a naked woman?

Even if they were sure, what could they do? Pull over to the side of the road, park, jump out, and run through the woods in her direction? "No one would do that," she assured herself. Even if they did, she'd have plenty of time to hide.

She chuckled to herself as she imagined a college jock trying to persuade his friends there was a beautiful woman roaming the woods in the buff. "I swear it!" she imagined him telling his companions, "Her tits and bush were right out there on display! She was doing calisthenics nude! You gotta believe me! She's hot as hell!"

Or maybe he would just rub his eyes, and wonder if his mind were playing tricks on him. "Better to keep quiet and let people wonder if you're an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt," he might reason to himself.

She briefly imagined what it might be like if four young studs visiting the park that day had, indeed, glimpsed a bit of her raw gyrating flesh between the branches, parked hurriedly, and sprinted through the brush determined to locate her. She pictured them finding her crouching behind a tree off the beaten path. She wondered what they might do to her. She pondered what she might let them - no want them - to do to her.

Today's expedition had been intended to be merely a lark, a protracted streak through the forest, a naked game of high-stakes hide and seek. The enhanced incentive to remain unseen was what made it so much more exciting than the mundane children's game.

Yet, in less than two hours the journey was morphing into what might become a roving day-long one-woman orgy, a cougar on the prowl for male flesh to devour on sight. "This cougar is hungry for another hot dog!" she chuckled to herself, slightly embarrassed and utterly horrified at her lame, slutty private joke. She recalled having recently seen a hunky man wearing a tee shirt advertising a local spaghetti restaurant that offered, "I've Got Your Big Hot Italian Sausage!" Any man wearing that shirt today was almost certain to bury his big "sausage" in any hole he pleased, she knew. And to quickly lose the tee shirt, to boot.

Jenn felt her cascading libido spreading through every cell of her body, threatening to impair her judgment again despite three intense orgasms already this morning. Or maybe because of them. She felt guilty about hoping that yet another stranger might come along and use her, but she wanted what she wanted. She knew others would label her a whore, but she justified her wanton desires by thinking, "I haven't been fucked in months! Any healthy girl would be desperate for a cock by now, especially after the morning I've had!"

She lamented the fact that Mark had shot his load in her mouth before she could mount him and satisfy her pussy on his hard rod. Rather than satiate her, it had left her even less-fulfilled than before, and itching to be fucked to within an inch of her life. But that would have to wait. The current agenda was to find her shoes.

As she had done before, she disciplined herself to take no more than ten steps before halting to listen for cars or hikers traversing her camp road. Would she be able to distinguish between the sound of tires on the pavement and those on the gravel? She felt she could. Each time she paused to listen for potential threats, she also looked around to find a possible hiding place should it be needed. There weren't many. Insanely, she challenged herself to perform three jumping jacks before continuing another ten paces. She committed to this pattern at least until she found the next geocache. Then she would reevaluate.

An hour earlier, she had been strolling carefree through a comparatively dense forest in relative safety, enjoying the cool air on her skin, basking in forbidden nudity in a park that was not yet open for business. She had felt majestic, gleefully frolicking like Bambi in the chilled morning air, as though the world were her private playground. But her experience had since changed markedly.

The park had by now been open for an hour. More and more hikers would soon be wending their way through her many trails, crisscrossing from so many directions that some of them were bound to stumble onto the naked girl eventually.

"Well, not completely naked," she lamented. She now sported the tiny gold necklace, and its locket-style pendant bounced merrily between her breasts. With each step her tits jiggled in synchronization with the locket as it caromed against her chest in the valley between them. It maddened Jenn that just wearing the necklace detracted from her feeling of being naked, even if only by an immeasurably small degree. She feared that she must be at least partially crazy to feel overdressed in her current state, but she couldn't shake the sense that she was cheating, that the best part of her adventure was behind her. For the rest of the day she wouldn't be totally naked, and that saddened her a bit. But the necklace wasn't all that had changed.

The day was warmer now and would soon be distressingly so. For the moment, the warmth of the sun on her face felt delicious, but the glare as she walked directly into the rising sun made her wish she had included sunglasses on her list of items in the backpack Irv had used to load the various geocaches.