Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Baffled and frustrated, Jenn asked, "Why are we stopping?" Paulie replied that soon they would be in full view of Pedernales Falls Road. Jenn had been lost in her reverie, but collected herself. She peered into the distance and could see that 30 yards beyond where they now stood the road dead-ended at a T intersection.

While her eyes had been closed, they had begun to follow the road back to the right toward the paved thoroughfare. She had been so distracted by her lust that she had not noticed - nor would she have cared - about this important fact. To the right, she now calculated, this new perpendicular gravel road would have to quickly intersect the now-busy blacktop.

"What should we do?" he asked.

"Just hug the right side of the road until we get to the intersection," she barked decisively. After two hours skulking totally nude in the woods that morning she had become the calm and sure voice of experience in such matters. "That will keep us out of sight behind the trees until we're right on it."

When they arrived at the intersection, she dismounted the horse, leaving a sloppy wet smear on the saddle, and crept cautiously up to the intersection to peer toward the paved road. She stood behind the most substantial tree she could find and peeked out. The asphalt was much closer than she had expected, at most 20 feet, and the intersecting road was much wider than the equestrian trail they'd been traveling. It was a recently graveled and well-maintained road plainly intended for two-way vehicle traffic.

To her right, cars periodically passed on the pavement with a roar. To her left, this new gravel road extended as far as she could see in the distance. However, her immediate concern was the large metal gate blocking it to prevent unauthorized access by automobiles.

A quick glance confirmed that the gate was padlocked shut. "You have a key?"

"Of course," he replied. I come this way almost every day.

"Toss it," she commanded.

"I don't think that's a good idea," he replied. "One of them cars is bound to see you. Why don't you stay where you are while I go through my usual routine? Once the gate is open, you can run through and wait for me on the other side."

The idea seemed an improvement on her plan, so she nodded her acquiescence. But instead of waiting for him to open the gate, she instead suddenly felt the impish impulse to entertain him by climbing over it! She looked in every possible direction for passersby and, sensing none, streaked up to the gate and climbed up one side and down the other, once again deliberately flashing her beaver to her cowboy companion.

Paulie smiled, shook his head in bemused disbelief, and dismounted. He then led Duke up to the gate, key in hand, while Jennifer crept into the woods on the left side of the road to wait for him. He unlocked the padlock and allowed the huge metal gate to swing open a few feet, catching it before it could travel far enough to open the entire road. He then gave a gentle tug on Duke's reins, and waited for his mount to pass through just as he had almost every morning for the past two years. He then closed, re-chained and padlocked the gate, mounted the horse and glanced in both directions.

Convinced the coast was clear, he beckoned his naked beauty to come back aboard. She looked quickly in both directions, then darted out of the woods, put her left foot in the stirrup that Paulie had briefly vacated, and extended her right hand upward for an assist. Paulie instead grabbed her wrist and powerfully pulled her up onto the saddle in front of him, thus shielding her body from view from the rear just as two cars passed behind them.

"Not sure what we're gonna do when we get to the horse camp," he stated matter-of-factly as Duke picked up the pace and began trotting up the road. The horse was apparently eager to arrive at his destination and unload his cargo.

"Why? How far is it?" she asked.

"Right there," he replied, pointing at a small wooden sign in the distance less than 100 yards away.

Despite the small size of the sign, she could still make out the wording carved into it and painted white: "Polly's Equestrian Camp."

"Is there anyone there, yet?" she asked nervously.

"Probably only Felicia," he said, "But I think she'll be cool with it. She's not as crazy as you, but she's pretty open-minded."

"Who is she?" Jennifer asked warily.

"My only employee," he answered. "She lives in Henly, but she comes in early to bring all of the horses from the barn to the corral. There might be guests there already, too. You never know. Some of 'em get real eager and show up an hour before their trail ride is supposed to start."

With that, Jenn stated, "I'd better get off and walk behind you a bit to find out."

Fifty yards later, Jenn dismounted and crept along the treeline toward the equestrian camp. Paulie arrived before her and seconds later she could hear muffled voices. Apparently there were no park guests present yet. She breathed a tiny sigh of relief over this one tiny victory, but then Paulie's voice startled her so badly she almost wet herself: "Buffy, it's safe! You can come out now."

"Buffy?" she heard a female voice ask incredulously.

"Yeah, that's her name," Paulie replied. "Or that's what she says it is, anyways."

Jennifer crept up the road and turned the corner into view of Paulie and his female companion. "Hi," she said sheepishly.

"This is Felicia," Paulie offered. "Felicia, this is Buffy."

Rather than returning Jenn's greeting, Felicia instead inquired with alarm, "What happened to your stomach?!?"

"Nothing," Jenn replied. "It used to be lipstick, but it's all muddy and blurred now."

Paulie had completely forgotten to ask her why there was lipstick on her torso. Both he and Felicia simultaneously turned their palms upward and raised their eyebrows in a gesture of complete bewilderment.

Jenn exhaled a long slow breath of resignation, and explained with unmistakable embarrassment: "I lost a bet and I have to do whatever the guys says. He made me write FREE BLOWJOBS on my stomach."

She paused for the words to sink in, then continued, "There you have it."

Paulie's eyes were suddenly as big as saucers, while Felicia laughed out loud.

"What if some guy wanted you to do it!??" Paulie asked incredulously.

"Well, then I have to do it," she replied, making deliberate eye contact with him in hopes that he might take the hint.

Paulie glanced at Felicia. "It's okay with me," she shrugged. "My girlfriends in college called me Fellatia." She blushed a bit, then sternly looked at Paulie and commanded, "Don't ask."

Now Jennifer laughed and said, "I like your name even better than mine!" But Paulie was by now so flustered that he could hardly contain himself. What a morning of surprises this had been!

Jenn continued, "Yeah my full name - for today, anyway - is 'Buffy the Vampire Sucker.'" She paused in mortification, then apologetically offered with a shrug, "It's part of the bet. But first, I have to find my shoes." She then took a quick look at her surroundings while Felicia chuckled almost uncontrollably.

Polly's Equestrian Camp was more rustic than Jenn had anticipated. Not a single building stood in the clearing. A couple of small corrals housed fewer than a dozen worn-out looking horses, none of them nearly as fine a specimen as Duke.

There was also a weather vane, a huge wooden water tank with the words "NOT POTABLE" emblazoned in large letters across it, and a picnic table standing beneath the shade of a giant oak. Otherwise, this roadside clearing was little more than a grassy field which, like everything else in central Texas this time of year, was brown and parched.

Both Paulie and Felicia stood grinning and dumbfounded as naked "Buffy" took out her phone, held it at waist level like a compass, and turned almost 360 degrees in search of the proper bearing. She then glanced up and became convinced that the geocache would be hidden just beyond the water tank.

She began casually walking that direction, momentarily forgetful that she should be careful lest some park guest suddenly turn up. Realizing her precarious position again, she then hurried to the tank and hid behind it to check her phone. She realized that by now she was becoming much too nonchalant about being naked and must be far more careful to avoid getting in trouble.

"I think I know where it is," Paulie offered, startling her as he came around to the back of the tank beside her. "It's in the barn."

"How would you know that?" she inquired.

"I saw a guy sneaking around in there yesterday, and when I showed up he just apologized and wandered off. He had a piece of equipment in his hands. I thought it was a walkie-talkie, but I'll bet now that it was a GPS. It must be the guy you lost the bet to."

"Yep," she agreed. "That's got to be Irv."

By now, Jennifer was completely parched. Her horniness had taken her mind off her thirst for a while, but her physical limits with regard to hydration had now been reached. "Do you have any water?" she asked.

"Sure. I have a canteen on Duke's saddle."

She glanced quickly toward Duke, who was wandering the corral 60 yards away, then back at her GPS. She immediately deduced that her stash of water in the geocache was even closer. "Which way to the barn?" she asked.

"It's right up this path," he pointed, walking that direction. "Follow me."

Jennifer smiled coyly. "You wouldn't be trying to lure a naked girl into a barn all alone would you?"

Paulie turned three shades of crimson and poked at the ground with his foot trying to squelch a smile. But Jennifer grinned like she'd won the lottery and slipped her hand into his. "I'll take that as a yes," she chirped. As the two of them walked hand in hand into the treeline at the back of the corral Paulie shouted over his shoulder, "Felicia, can you watch things for a few minutes?"

Felicia smiled knowingly and said, "Yeah, no hurry! Have fun, you two!"

As they walked Jennifer reached over with her free hand and tried to unbuckle Paulie's belt. But his was a Texas-sized buckle that might have once been somebody's satellite dish, and she couldn't make it budge. So she settled for unzipping his fly and wedging her hand inside to continue the stroking she'd begun on horseback a few minutes earlier.

His dick was still pretty hard, but her hand was so constricted within his tight pants that she found herself frustrated by the whole encumbered process. She removed her hand from his fly and settled for stroking his dick through his pants.

The barn appeared in short order, no more than 40 feet past the clearing, where Paulie lifted the latch and pulled the big door toward him. Inside it was dark and musty, save the slits of light that peeked between the old boards that formed the walls of the aging structure. Golden beams washed the interior in dappled yellow and highlighted the veritable fog of flying dust particles that swirled within.

Jenn was desperate to fuck Paulie (or any man she could find at the moment), but disciplined herself to locate her shoes first, along with the bottle of water she'd instructed Irv to put in it. She knew would not be able to focus on his cock until she'd slaked her other thirst first. Once this had been accomplished, she knew she could devote all her attention and energy to getting her young buck naked and riding him harder than he'd ever ridden Duke.

Sensing her first-things-first demeanor, Paulie pointed to a pile of straw in the corner and said, "That's where the guy was." Rather than consulting her GPS, she walked briskly to the corner and began searching through the hay. Within 30 seconds she located a small, soft-sided insulated bag, not the large red Tupperware container she'd purchased at Goodwill two days earlier. For a moment she pushed it aside to continue her search, but then spied a folded note protruding from the outside zipper pocket of it. The letters "B-u" could be clearly seen, so she pulled it out revealing the name "Buffy."

Tucked behind it was the tiny spray can of insect repellent she'd loaded in Irv's backpack. She tossed the note aside and examined the remainder of the cache. "Irv pulled another fast one," she thought with a mixture of fear and excitement on her face. The pocket on the back side of the cooler contained a small plastic bottle of baby oil, not the tube of SPF-40 sunscreen she had provided, and a red magic marker.

She eagerly unzipped the main compartment of the cooler and was momentarily speechless.

"What's wrong?" Paulie inquired, unable to miss the visible shock on her face.

Jenn didn't know how to reply, for inside the container there was a cheap pair of flip-flops she'd never seen before, not her expensive Adidas running shoes. She removed the "clam-diggers" as Texans called these plastic thong slippers and found them to be cold and wet. Below them, in addition to the bottle of water she'd expected, lay a wet washcloth and two tallboy cans resembling beer packed in a soup of ice and water.

Irv had obviously gone shopping with a purpose yesterday. She picked one up of the icy cans and read the label: "Gosling's Dark 'n Stormy." She'd never heard of such a thing before, but the smaller print described it as a ready-to-drink rum cocktail. The purpose became immediately clear. Irv was planning to get her drunk!

She was about to open and consume the bottle of water when she could stand the suspense no longer and picked up Irv's instructions. With trembling hands, she unfolded it and strove mightily to absorb his handwritten message:

Dear Jennifer,

By now you know there are no shoes in this geocache. These flip-flops will have to suffice for the remainder of the day. I don't want you to be able to run away from anyone who might want to use your body today. Nor are you to drink the water. You will instead use it to wash the word 'blowjob' off your stomach and replace it with the word 'Fuck.' Use the enclosed magic marker. BTW, it's indelible. Once you've done that, you will drink both of the cocktails, then offer to fuck every man you see until one agrees to do so. You will record the session and upload the footage to my iCloud account. I'll text you further instructions at 11 AM, along with a link for the upload.

Jenn handed the note to Paulie, who read it in disbelief. "You can't do this!" he insisted.

"I have to," she replied. "It's part of the bet."

By now she was becoming accustomed to repeating this little white lie, for she suddenly realized that it not only provided her with an acceptable excuse for her public nudity, but also afforded her the opportunity to wrap herself in an aura of honor (even while in her otherwise unwrapped state).

Anyone she told about her "bet" would have to admire the fact that she was clearly the type of person who had made a vow and would stick to it no matter what, wouldn't they? She wasn't a slut, she could argue. She was a woman of her word, a bold feminist gamely making good on a promise, an honest adult who said what she meant and meant what she said. She could pretend, if needed, that she hated what she was doing, that she'd made a foolish bet but was honorable enough to bravely fulfill her forfeit after losing it.

She sighed in feigned resignation to a horrible fate, removed the lid from the bottle of water, then handed it and the rag to Paulie with reluctance in her manner but eagerness in her soul. She interlaced her fingers behind her head as though she were being arrested, arched her back and leaned her head back to make her stomach more accessible. She then asked sweetly, "Will you do the honors?"

Paulie thought he might come then and there in his jeans. But he composed himself enough to pour half the bottle of water sensually over her tits, allowing it to run between and over them and to moisten the reddish dirt caked on her belly. The frigid water caused her to brace and gasp, but without letting his gaze leave her breasts he began to rub the cloth beneath them across her flesh.

As he did so, she couldn't help imagining herself in this very posture, having a handsome police officer forcefully pulling her right hand from her head to the small of her back to affix handcuffs like she'd seen on TV, then completing the task with her left. "That might be fun," she thought with a smile, "as long as he lets me talk him out of completing the arrest." She envisioned herself on her knees sucking him off with her hands cuffed behind her and she absentmindedly allowed a satisfied grin to form on her lips.

She then quickly re-established a poker face lest Paulie ask what she was smiling about, but it was too late to hide the grin; he'd already noticed it. She was relieved when he returned her smile and quipped, "I think you're enjoying this."

She nodded as though he had read her mind, but was really thinking, "You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this!" She glanced down momentarily and watched as he removed what he could of the muddy smear below, folded the cloth, poured a little more ice-cold water on her, and wiped some more.

He tore his eyes from her breasts to evaluate his work, then spilled the remainder of the bottle on the rag and continued rubbing until almost all of the residue had been removed. Goose pimples now decorated her areolas and her nipples stood erect and hard as pencil erasers. She relished the knowledge that with her back arched so sharply her breasts appeared larger than they really were.

When part one of his duties had been completed, Jenn silently gave further instructions, nodding authoritatively toward the geocache. Paulie obediently retrieved the magic marker from it and stood before her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked with genuine concern in his voice.

"A bet's a bet," she replied matter-of-factly.

Paulie had once hoped to attend college as an art major, but his mother's abrupt passing had put those plans on hold, perhaps forever. Nevertheless he still possessed his natural talent. In beautiful, flowing calligraphy he wrote, "Free Fuck" below her tits, appending flowing loops to the ends of the Fs and the bottom of the k. He even turned the top of that final letter into a flower and drew a shining sun below her left breast, then stood back to admire his handiwork. "I think that's got it," he said proudly.

Jenn rolled her eyes and giggled. She then bent over, picked up the first cocktail, popped the top, and drank it hungrily. The liquid was desperately needed, but in addition to quenching her thirst the alcohol landed in her empty stomach like a grenade and instantly made her swoon. She shook it off and took another gulp, then finished it off with a third.

She repeated the process with the second can and became immediately aware that full-on inebriation threatened to overtake her. She'd never been one to seek out intoxication, for she preferred to remain in full control of her behavior. She was a control freak when it came to her own actions, and rarely let go of herself. But Irv had -- at least for today -- deprived her of that burden, and she was glad of it.

"Good riddance to it," she thought. For once in her life she didn't want to be responsible her actions. Her raging libido would be her only master today; her mind and body would become its submissive slaves. With a visible shudder she shucked off her last remaining vestige of inhibition and delighted as it deserted her and the void became filled by an all-encompassing sense of boundless liberty.

Jenn attempted to steady herself so that she could fully immerse herself in this newfound sensation of utter abandonment to passion, but found herself momentarily unable to stand. She sat down in the hay, dizzied by the alcohol and sugar she'd consumed, and glanced at the note Paulie had dropped on the ground. In mock coquettishness, she lowered her chin while rolling her eyes upward until they met his. She nibbled at the tip of her index finger, allowed a sly smile to form on her lips, and asked with slurred speech in her best imitation of a ditzy valley girl, "Like, was there anything else in that note? I can't seem to, like, remember."