Geocaching for Clothes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paulie suddenly felt his oats, as the cow folk say. Emboldened by the fact that his conquest was now an apparent certainty, he stood his tallest, supported his hands on his hips, and puffed out his chest like Superman in that iconic pose. He asserted his dominance over her by reversing their roles, suddenly assuming the persona of the brazen stalker instead of the disoriented prey. Rather than pouncing upon her and taking her before she could change her mind, he took a risk (albeit a small one, he estimated). He confidently announced, while dropping his vest and hat to the barn floor, "The note says you have to ask me for it."

Jenn liked it when a confident man bossed her around - at least when she was naked, anyway. She propped herself up on her elbows, pulled her legs up toward her chest, then slowly spread her knees so as to point her dripping pussy directly at his eyes. "OK, Mr. Bossy. Will you please fuck me?"

Paulie, choosing not to tempt fate with another second's delay, didn't wait to be asked a again. He quickly removed his shirt and unbuckled his chaps and satellite dish, then stood bare-chested as he struggled comically to remove his boots while hopping on one foot. Jennifer had lived with Irv long enough to know that cowboy boots don't come off without help. Most Texans keep a device by their back doors that grasps the heel so that the foot can be removed.

"Come here," she beckoned playfully, offering her right hand to help. He obediently placed first one heel, then the other in her palm and extracted his feet. The sight of the phallic bulge in his jeans at her eye level elevated her degree of urgency, so she jumped to her knees and unbuckled his chaps and unbuttoned his tight jeans. She peeled the leather chaps off him with enormous effort. It seemed to take forever, since Jenn had never stripped a cowboy before, and such garments don't like to be turned inside out.

Once the chaps had been carelessly tossed to the side, she unzipped his fly and the two of them together hurriedly pulled his jeans down, then off. All that remained were his socks and whitey-tighties. She reached her hands into the bottoms of each leg hole and worked them up to his cock, massaging it with both hands as Paulie gasped and moaned audibly. It seemed bigger than Mark's had been, but not quite as hard yet. "I can take care of that," she thought to herself.

She withdrew her hands and roughly pulled his underwear down to his calves, momentarily stretching his cock downward, then releasing it from the elastic band as though shot from a catapult. It almost hit her in the forehead as it sprang free, but instead slapped his belly with a loud smack. She then deftly hooked her thumbs into the tops of his socks and removed all three garments at once as he stepped out of them. She began to work his dick with frantic hands while she planted her mouth upon it and began to suck it passionately.

"It's hard to smile and give head at the same time," she thought. But she managed. She was somehow joyfully grinning from ear to ear while with the same lips she formed a perfectly round orifice for the repeated insertion of Paulie's cock.

For less than a second she berated herself for being such a slut as to suck two strangers' dicks inside an hour, then to offer her spread-eagled pussy to a man almost 15 years younger than she, but then she powerfully shoved the thought from her mind and resolved to enjoy this day like she had no other before. She might allow herself to feel embarrassed tomorrow, and if that happened so be it. But not now. Not today. She had already proven beyond any doubt this morning that she was a shameless slut, so today she would live up to the title come hell or high water. There was no going back now. She was Buffy the Vampire Sucker, so she licked and sucked like fellatio were an Olympic event and she were competing for a medal.

When she sensed that Paulie was on the verge of coming in her throat as Mark had done, she abruptly lay back on the hay before him and spread her legs, holding her feet high in the air and as far apart as humanly possible. The smile disappeared from her lips as raw passion overwhelmed her. She was deadly serious now, looking at him through darkened eyes as though begging him to mount her. He lay down upon her and she kissed him hungrily, forcing her tongue between his surprised lips.

He caught on instantly and returned her sloppy kiss, panting at the touch of her experienced hands as they pulled his ass cheeks toward her willing crotch. This woman knew her way around a man's body quite well, he couldn't help but note, and he liked it. She was much more aggressive than the three young women he'd been with before, so he dared to mirror her assertiveness. He boldly placed the tip of his cock against her wet pussy and was about to enter her when she suddenly pushed him to the side and forced him onto his back.

She grabbed her phone and with a few quick taps was in video mode. She aimed it at his stiff dick for a moment, then lifted it toward his face as she flung her right leg over him and climbed on top. She wanted to be in full control of the encounter, even if the alcohol coursing through her bloodstream had left her helpless to her mad desires. She placed her free palm on his chest and lifted herself above him, hovering tantalizingly over his cock for a few seconds.

She then handed him the phone and ordered, "Film this." Once he had panned from her face to her pussy, being sure to pause at the words, "Free Fuck" so artfully printed on her tummy, she grabbed is now rock-hard dick with both hands, aimed it at her pussy, and slowly lowered herself with a delighted squeal upon it. She watched her lover and was delighted to witness the sheer ecstasy on his face as penetration was fully realized.

"That's more like it," she said aloud, embracing fully her role as an all-day fuck toy for anyone and everyone who might want to use her. She would use them, too.

She rocked back and forth on Paulie's cock while he videoed every sweaty, filthy millisecond for posterity. "I'm going to watch this recording in the nursing home when I'm 90," she silently resolved.

"By the way," she said aloud to Paulie, who was so enraptured that he could barely concentrate on her words, "There was no bet. It was my own idea to run around naked in the park all day, and I'm glad I did it. Now fuck the shit out of me or I'll find someone who will!"

Paulie obliged with vigor, tossing the phone in the hay and rolling forcefully on top of her, pounding her as she smiled and moaned with delight. Jenn stretched for the phone with her left hand and tried feebly to point it toward the action, but her mind was so focused on her pleasure that she didn't know or care whether she was recording the two people or the ceiling. Minutes later she recognized the sure signs that he was about to come. She dropped the phone, grabbed his hips and emphatically shoved him away, saying, "Not in my pussy. I want you to come in my mouth!"

He grabbed the phone with his right hand as he stood and commanded her with his eyes to kneel before him once more. She instantly obeyed and frantically squeeze his dick in short, rapid, twisting strokes with her mouth hanging open in anticipation. Seconds later he exploded onto her tongue. He then changed his angle of attack and shot the second and third strands onto her face while recording every frame of the action on her iPhone. She took him back in her mouth to absorb the remaining bursts, grabbing his ass to pull him so far insider he that she gagged and orgasmed simultaneously.

Paulie felt more powerful than he ever had in his life as he watched his slut lick his cum off her lips and swallow it. He owned her now. She then scraped the remainder from her face into her mouth with her fingers and swallowed again, all the while looking him squarely in the eye and massaging his ball sack as she shrieked over and over again as waves of pleasure wracked her body.

She then collapsed backwards in delirious joy in the hay and basked in the swarm of sensations that had enveloped her while Paulie towered above her stroking his spent member in triumph. Buffy (that's who she was now, for Jennifer had receded in her memory to the status of a vaguely-remembered acquaintance) closed her eyes to shut out the rest of the world, spread her legs wide in a subconscious invitation to every heterosexual male on the planet, and smiled her most authentic and robust smile.

"I wonder how many men I'm going to get to do this to today?" she giggled aloud.

TO BE CONTINUED...