Geocatched Pt. 04

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
9.2k words
4.71
15.1k
15

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Max

"BEEP! BEEP!" goes the alarm, and I flail around with my right hand to try to bang the clock to stop the irritating beeping, though I end up knocking it off the nightstand instead. I roll over, being kind to my morning wood as I did so, to lean over the side of the bed to clumsily reach for the radio to shut it off. I still didn't want to open my eyes so it took some time to do this.

I was having the most intense dream! I had been dreaming that one of my crushes growing up was swallowing my cock whole. When I woke up, I realized that Anne wasn't between my legs at all. I'd let the girls have the night to themselves, with school and work the next day.

This is where I ponder about other stories I've read where taking control of someone completely ruins their outside life, and focuses on their captivity. I'd rather them continue to live their lives, but be available to me whenever I could use a good fucking. Why ruin their lives so I can have pussy when I want, when having a harem of sorts, with women all over town, could almost surly have someone available to me at any hour of the day.

Harem. That's a word I hadn't thought about until waking up today. I really didn't think about the fact that I'd be collecting women as I have over this last weekend. I knew I'd be collecting more as time passes. How could I not, with the work I'm in?

I did mention that I work at a grocery store, right? I work in the produce department, and have for a few years. Before that, I worked on the front end in the check out lanes. At that point, with a few coworkers, I would joke about "Thank God for aprons!" as I was constantly inundated with beautiful young ladies going through my line, and hiding my constant erection was necessity.

Working at a store just a mile from the major university in my town, I am pretty lucky. Other stores like mine in town are much farther away from campus, so all the kids come shopping at my store for convenience. That being said, it's always a beautiful day at work. Everyone needs to eat, and I'm the closest store to accommodate that need.

Now, another great thing about working there is that when it's nice out, women wear less clothing, and more revealing clothing more often. Mostly to dissipate the heat, but they do look damn sexy in their attempt at cooling off. Many sundresses, short skirts, tight shirts, cleavage revealing shirts, yoga pants and the like, as well as the lack of underwear keeps the mind going places that can be very enjoyable.

Ahhhh. I love working where I may keep getting older, but all the ladies stay the same age every year. Always young and beautiful.

I think about all this, as I'm getting out of bed, taking my shower, and preparing for another grueling day at work. Work is usually just a boring job getting anything sell-able to the displays and people watching. I do like doing that more, so I keep the job as good entertainment. For instance, watching women picking out cucumbers. They do tend to fondle them a bit, and the size matters, with what they want it for. Sometimes, I fantasize about what they're using them for, and wishing I could help them use it.

My town tends to be quite liberal, and accepting, including how the women dress. The 'Free the nipple' initiative, 'burn the bras' feelings, and such help out the scenery. When I'm pulling up in the parking lot, I have to stop to allow a girl to cross the intersection, wearing next to nothing as she heads to her car with a small bag of goodies. Short black skirt and flats, black fishnet vest of a sort, and a black bra, leaving the majority of her torso exposed. Damn, it's a fine day to go to work here.

Except it wasn't. For most of the day, it was just families and a few stray students about. The rest must be out enjoying the weather, hiking in the hills bordering our town, laying out to get their tan on, or studying under a tree at a park.

And then she walked into the department. Shoulders back, standing tall (might be 5'5"), and proud, walking right by me. I was kind of stunned, and then realized what I had seen. She wore a pair of sandles, short jean shorts and a white top with a faded logo on the front. The thing with this shirt though, was that it was one that looks like it's been washed a billion times so you can about see everything inside the shirt. She had a pair of breasts, for their size, that would stop a bus. Maybe a large B cup or small C cup, conical in shape, with puffy aureole, and firm nipples. Her great natural red hair shading her face and reached just a little past the shoulder.

She smelled great too. Strawberries, I believe.

I had to do something. I also had a crowd of people in the department. That would be awkward if others came up to me, asking me for something, while I'm essentially 'training' this young lady. Then again, it wouldn't be easy wherever I do it. I take the necklace off. Here I go...

"Excuse me, Miss! I think you dropped this." I hold the necklace out just a bit as she turns around. Immediately, I look around. We're by the apples, and no one else is near for the moment. When I turn back, her face is a neutral stare looking in my direction. I wasn't going to be able to last as long as normal keeping her like this. Time for the edited version, for now.

"What is your name?" I asked first off.

"Krystal" she says.

"Well, Krystal, you are under my complete control. Anything I tell you to do, you will do. Remember this number: ***-***-****. Text that number any and all erotic photos you have. Take a few more, including in this outfit you have on. Any command that comes from that number is as though it is a command from me. Come back here in" I look at my watch real quick "about an hour and meet me at the entrance to the store."

I really hope she didn't have any real plans tonight. That could pose a problem. I couldn't think about that now though. It was only Monday. Hopefully there won't be any plans tonight. I'd worry more if it was close to the weekend.

"You'll wake up in 3... 2... 1, and wake." I say, and put the necklace back on and grab my house keys, holding them up quickly. She looks down at what I have in my hand.

"Those aren't mine. Thank you for checking." she says to me.

"Oh, ok. Have a good evening." I break off and return to my work as she walks away. Man, she's gorgeous, and just a few inches shorter than I am. I can't wait to see her in an hour. This will be fun.

The next hour takes as long as a day in a rock quarry, breaking rock into gravel, by hand. I had an hour to think about what I wanted to do with her when she returned. After about 40 minutes, I started getting photos thru text. First, it was a photo in the shirt she had on, and then the naked shots followed. I barely scrolled through them at the moment, but I had signed out a few minutes early for the night, and stood at the entrance going through at a more leisurely pace. Fantastic images to jack off to. Not that I really have to do that myself anymore.

Just as I was staring at her juicy cunt, spread open and one finger inside her, she decided to walk up to me. She happened to look down at my phone before I acknowledged her there, and before I was able to put the phone away.

"Mmmm. That was fun!" she says. "Hi. I'm Krystal" as she holds out her hand to shake. She's still wearing the same outfit as before, and I look her up and down as I shake her hand, noticing how her breasts shake just a bit. This time, I could make out her tan lines on her torso. Her smile is contagious and I take in her face at the end. Her bright green eyes, little button nose curved up, high cheek bones, lots of freckles, and her hair this time held out of the way by a few strands tucked behind the ear.

"Max" I say as I fumble for the necklace again. I pull it out of my shirt and turn to face her directly. She notices the movement and looks down and freezes. I'm glad I was standing a little ways away from the entrance, so barely anyone would walk by as I talked to her subconscious mind.

I started off telling her that she was a slut for me, and expanded on everything else that I had explained to the other girls in my growing group of girls under my control. A harem if you will. I did, however, ask her if she had a significant other I should worry about.

"I have a boyfriend, but it's casual. More of a fuck buddy" she informs me.

"My cock is the only cock you crave or want. You're going to need to call it off with your boyfriend. I'm your boyfriend now. You're mine." I don't know really why I threw that out there, but there was just something about this girl. I wanted her as another toy to fuck, but something inside me told me to make her my girlfriend.

"You will not be jealous of the other girls I fuck, but will feel inclined to join in when confronted by other girls fucking me." I tell her. I think I have all the bases covered, and wake her up again.

"Why don't we go to my car and get better acquainted?" I offer, and turn toward the far end of the lot where the employees tend to park. I like taking the spots farthest away under the trees for shade in the heat.

As we're walking, I squeeze her ass and finger her asshole through her jean shorts. She doesn't seem to mind, as she snuggles closer to me as we continue on. When we get to the car, I unlock it with the key fob, and direct her into the back seat.

"Why don't you just crawl in there, and turn around" I say as I open the door. She bends over as she enters the back seat, crawling onto the bench seat. I once again fondle her ass, and rub farther down until I'm cupping her pussy through her jeans, and rub a few times before allowing her to continue. She turns around, and crawls back to the door where I'm standing just outside of, with my cock out and waiting. She takes the queue and licks the tip of my cock, and then a long lick from balls to tip.

I reach in and rub the back of her head a bit before getting a handful of hair, still allowing her to do the work she's there to do. Of course, my head is above the roof of the car, so I'm watching for anybody coming close, while I start to guide my girlfriend on my rod.

She takes it all like a champ as I pull her in, shoving my cock down her throat. She's at the perfect angle to fuck her throat, as she's on all fours swinging forwards and backwards and her neck at full extension, it's easy to smash her nose into my short & curlies. It really doesn't take long for me to get ready to blow a load down her throat though, and I don't hold back. I pull her head back so the tip stays in her mouth and let loose.

"Mine is the only male cum you want. You love the taste" I say while shooting rope after rope of cum into her mouth. "Be a good slut and swallow it all" I tell her as her mouth is probably full. I can't tell from my point of view. I do hear her swallow a few times, so I'm sure she got most of it. I look down, and there's just a little bit dribbling from the corner of her mouth.

"Are you expected home?" I ask as I fasten the fly on my pants. She sits down on the bench seat in the back of the car, wiping her mouth and licking her hand clean.

"No, I live alone, but Seth will be expecting me to call in a few hours." she informs me.

"Is Seth your fuck buddy?"

"Yes. We just get together a few times a week." she tells me.

I'm glad that it'll be pretty easy to end her time with him. I can certainly get jealous of other guys that are boning my girls. I can't let them have sexual relationships with anyone other than myself and the other harem girls. Keep it within the 'family' as some would say.

"Did you drive here?" I ask her. There are so many rental units for students and others around the store, it's a valid option to walk instead of drive.

"No. I'm in a condo across the street" she informs me.

"Perfect. Lets get in front. I'm going to take you home tonight." She turns around, and instead of getting out of the car to climb in the passenger side door, she sticks her legs through in between the seats, and slides forward until she's sitting on the console and then plops down in her seat. I close the rear door, and climb into the driver seat.

"Give me your panties" I say when I get in the car.

"It's not that easy. I don't have a skirt on." She tries to play coy.

"I didn't ask. Take off the shorts." I respond. I kept my voice light, but firm.

She started to unbutton her shorts as she was bid, and almost made it look erotically teasing, but also kept moving her head about as if looking out for strangers looking for a chance to see her pussy. She lifted her butt and slowly slid her shorts down her legs until they were pooled at her feet, and then reached back up to her waist to grab her tiny red g-string she wore, and paused.

She paused for too long, so I reached over, and felt her left breast for the first time ever. So soft and firm, yet pliable. After a few seconds of groping, I pinched her rock hard nipple between thumb and forefinger, and twisted a bit.

"Now take off your panties" I said softly to her.

She mewled in response and looked around her once again, but acquiesced, and slowly slid the panties off. Once they were down, she pulled both feet out from them, and handed them to me. Then she sat back in the chair and attempted to cover her privates.

I released her nipple, and reached down to her hand covering a tiny landing strip of brown hair cut short, and pulled her hand away, and to her side. I then reached down to her knee, doing the same thing. I slowly spread her leg wide enough for her knee to touch my seat, and looked up at her gorgeous face. Her eyes were pleading with me, and her jaw was clamped shut.

Resting her left foot on my right thigh, I slid my hand down to her center, and ran a finger up and down her folds a few times, getting it sticky wet with her arousal. When I brought the finger up to my mouth, her eyes went wider, if that was possible. I moved my hand back down and reclaimed my territory by flicking my thumb over her clit for about 20 seconds.

"Play with yourself while I take us to my home" I told her. "No covering up!"

She again moved her left hand over her lower lips, and gently started to run her fingers up and down, and spreading herself open for me to see her pink insides. At this point, I started the car and backed out of the spot. I decided to go the slower way, and drove through the whole parking lot with all those stop signs at pedestrian crossings to add to the thrill, and maybe humiliation of my copilot currently rubbing herself for my amusement.

"Please, Sir!" she pleaded with me, as I wouldn't let her move her left leg down and cover herself.

I ignored her pleas and we made it through the parking lot without someone looking into the car to see what she was doing. She let out a breath I didn't know she was holding, as soon as we got onto the cross street, and headed toward home.

It wasn't a long drive, and soon we were parked in the driveway. I turn toward Krystal and watch again for a few moments.

"Are you going to come soon?" I asked her.

"I'm getting kind of close." she responded to me.

"Stop playing, put on your shorts, and come with me."

She groaned, but did as requested, getting dressed and opening the car door. Once she was out, she came around the other side of the car to wait for me to get out, as I had my phone in my hand. I texted Anne across the street.

"If you're home, come on over and come in. Door is unlocked. I have someone for you to meet." I texted her.

I kissed Krystal lightly, and slapped her ass as I got out, and locked the car. We made our way up to the front door where I pulled out my keys, and unlocked the front door. I held the door open and let her pass me until I could close the door behind her.

The place was sparsely furnished with 2 couches, one directly to the right of the door, under the front window, and the other against the wall on the right. On the left was a coat closet on a wall that leads you toward the kitchen, and hallway to the left toward the bedrooms.

As soon as the door is closed I reach for Krystal, grabbing her waist and pulling her back to me as she looked around the room. Immediately, I run my hands across her stomach under her shirt, and slowly pull the shirt up to her breasts, where I spent a few long moments groping her perfect breasts. Then I pull the shirt up and over her head, as she lifted her arms to allow me to. Tossing her shirt onto the couch, I run my hands back down her torso to her shorts, and the buttons at her front.

Unfastening the first one, and then a second, the buttons gave way and loosened the shorts enough that I was able to push them down over the swell of her bubbly ass, and let them drop to the floor. She knew what he wanted and stepped out of the discarded shorts, spreading her feet to shoulder width apart. My hands roamed again, the right going back up and groped her left tit. The left hand traveling down to her puffy red lips, and dipped one finger between her lips.

"Who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm Krystal" she gasps.

"Who are you?" I ask again, pressing my finger into her pussy.

"I'm your slut?" She questions softly.

"That's right. And who's pussy is this?" I ask.

"Yours." she responds.

"Good." I say as I start to pull on her nipple out from her body. "Bend over the couch."

She bent forward, steadied herself with both arms on the cushion, and laid her head on the pillow decorating the couch. I took that moment to pull back and observe her ass, and it was a fine ass. I slapped her right cheek quickly followed by her left cheek. I heard a muffled "Eeeek" after each one. I then knelt down, and spread her cheeks wide, taking in the view of her swollen, leaky pussy, and her brown star.

On my first lick from clit to hole, she squirmed a bit from the surprise of it all. She started pushing back into my face as I nibbled on her puffy lips, and tongued her slit from bottom to top. When I took her clit between my lips and sucked, followed by flicking my tongue back and forth across the tip, she wiggled herself, pushing again back into my face. I threw her for a loop next, and kept licking from clit to hole, but continued up to her anal entrance while inserting a finger in her pussy. She almost shook herself out of my grip on her thigh, and I lost contact with my tongue for a moment, before she calmed herself a bit, shuttering as she came down from her first orgasm given from me.

I took one last lick of her gash before standing up again, dropping my pants to pile at my feet, and was lining up my cock with her fuck hole when the door opened up right next to me.

"I'm here. Who did you want me to meet?" Anne was turning around from closing the screen door, and suddenly came to a stop with a gasp. At that moment, I shoved my large erection in to the hilt in Krystals dripping pussy.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK! Oh SHIT!" I heard from the pillow below us, and my cock was suddenly gripped in a vise, squeezed tightly in rapid pulses, as Krystal came again on my cock. I heard another whimper as I just sat there, buried to the hilt in her cunt, letting her come down from her second orgasm.

I turn and look at Anne with a shocked look on her face, and smiled.

"Perfect timing." I say. "Close the door and come here."

I reach over and take Anne's left hand and place it on Krystals left ass cheek, placing my hand over hers, weaving my fingers between hers, before sliding it down her ass crack, and pressing her thumb around Krystal's asshole. After a moment of teasing, I pressed harder, and forced Anne's thumb into Krystal's ass.

"Krystal, this is my slut, Anne. Anne, the slut you're finger fucking is Krystal." I push more of Anne's thumb into her forbidden hole, emphasizing the fingering.

"Oh GOD! Hiiieee! Ugh!" Krystal replies as she pumps her hips a few times.