Geocatched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shirt continued up, and over her breasts, where she squeezed them again, pressing them both inwards, creating mass cleavage, before pulling the shirt upward again, crossing her arms to grab the bottom of the shirt, pulling it over her head, and shaking her hair loose, before tossing the garment at me.

She started to fluff her hair, looking at me with seductive eyes, before returning to disrobing. Her hands slid down to her hips again, as she shook them for me, spun around, and started to unfasten them, and grabbing the waistband, began to slide them over her hips, wiggling a bit to entice me, before letting them slide to the floor by gravity. She stayed bent over, revealing a red g-string, shaking her butt, and squeezing each cheek, showing me her asshole with the string from her underwear through the middle.

When she began to take down her panties, she only did it so far, before turning side on, to drop them to the floor and step out of the leg holes. When she stood up again, she turned toward me, and covered her pussy with her left hand, and swung her hips back and forth in her silent dance routine. Her other hand clumsily covering only one nipple topping her breasts.

"Come here" I said, after she'd danced like this for a few moments.

She came quickly to stand before me, still covering herself up. I motioned for her to straddle me, and her hands reached out to my shoulders for stability, as she fell to her knees on either side of my hips.

"Now, play with yourself for me." I told her.

Instead of reaching down her front, and playing with her clit, or spreading her lips wide to show me, she arched her back, pushing her tits into my face, as she reached behind her, and started to finger herself from behind. I took the bait and attached my lips around her right nipple, nibbling on the bud, and flicking my tongue back and forth across the tip. My hands found their way up to squeeze both breasts, and then down her sides to her hips, where they traversed to her ass and squeezed, pulling her into me more.

"Ung!" she grunted as her fingers played inside her pussy, and my fingers, grabbing her ass were only an inch from her asshole, teasing her back door.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Mmmm.. Your cock!"

"And what do you need?" I asked her.

"Your cock inside me. Stretching me out. Filling me up." she answered in a very husky tone.

"You're just a slut, aren't you?"

"I'm your slut. Only for you!" she hissed between grunts caused by her fingering.

"Good girl. Come for me" I commanded.

"Oh GOD! Fuck! Fuck! Yesssssssss" she shook in my arms, grunting and swinging her hips, barely staying within my grasp as she convulsed in orgasm.

Upon her return to earth, she jumped from my lap, leaving a big wet spot on the crotch of my pants, grabbed my hand, and all but pulled me into the bedroom.

"Fuck me, Max! I need your cock so bad!" she begged as she crawled up onto the bed on all fours, swinging her ass at the edge of the bed, and her head down in the sheets, looking back at me.

Who was I to refuse wanton pussy? I walked up behind her, and quickly dropped my pants and underwear, freeing my engorged cock, which I let rub down her ass crack for a moment. I began to press my cock head into her crack, and drag it down over her asshole, until it popped into her pussy hole. I let it stay there, just at the entrance to warm up, but she had other ideas.

As soon as I placed my cock at her entrance, she slammed herself backwards, burying my swollen dick to the hilt inside her, and then she started riding me like my cum gave her life. Her hips wiggled the whole time she slammed into my pelvis with her ass that it took a half dozen strokes before I was able to latch onto her hips with my hands, and try to slow her down a bit. It took a dozen more strokes for me to get her to calm down the slightest bit.

"Ugh! I need that cock! Mmmm!" she all but screamed into the sheets. "FuckmeFuckme! Fuck Meeeeeeeeeee!" and she launched into another orgasm. Her pussy walls clamped down on me like a vice while her hips slammed into me, and wiggled up and down, slapping my cock inside her everywhere it could reach. My cock head rubbing over and over across her cervix, all of which got me going to the point of boiling over. My balls felt overfilled, and I exploded inside of her, shooting rope after rope deep in her channel.

Krystal was so revved up that she popped off my cock after she was sure she got everything that I shot inside her, and spun around so fast, swallowing my cock, sucking any remaining cum from my balls, and cleaning her cum from around the shaft. This wasn't a slow licking and sucking. She throat fucked herself on my cock while fingering herself.

Holy shit! Insatiable barely begins to explain it. She was going crazy on my rod. I wasn't going to last that long if she kept on at this pace. Knowing I was stretching her throat with every lunge she took against me, and not knowing if I could pull her off of me if I wanted to. I just let the feeling of my balls bubbling up again to feed the crazed slut on my cock grow until I blew up again.

In the end, I was about to blow, and so I reached down and grabbed her tits in my hands, squeezed tightly, and started pulling her into me, and holding on for dear life as I exploded down her throat, while she kept swallowing around my shaft. Once I was done, I pulled her off of me the same way. By her tits. Then I slid my hands up to her shoulders and pushed her onto her back. Her hair splayed out wildly around her head.

Even I wanted more, but I was going to be the one in control this time. She was mine, and I would claim her. I climbed up on top of her, knees on either side of her ass, and grabbed her flailing arms, pulling them up and over her head. Switching to a grip of both wrists with one hand, I reached down and easily slid into her dripping snatch again.

I started with long deep strokes from head to base, almost falling out of her, before pushing back inside her overheated tunnel. Every stroke seeming to force out a dribble of my cum from earlier, making squelching sounds on every thrust.

Then even I was ready for a more forceful fucking, and we matched our hip thrusts, as I plowed into her from above. She was staring at me as I continued in riding her, and I leaned down, still holding her wrists above her head, and kissed her as deeply as we had on the couch. I was letting her know, by my actions, that I was claiming her once again. She could only grunt in acceptance of this.

We went on like this for what seemed like an hour, but was only another 15 or so minutes before I was starting to feel my balls ready to empty, as they continually slapped against her ass on every thrust. I was starting to lose strength in my arms, holding myself above her. This had to end soon or I'd end up crushing her with my body.

It didn't take too much longer before I was ready to come again, and I let nature take it's course this time, not holding back at all. It felt to me, as I started to ejaculate inside her, that it was a lazy orgasm. We had slowed down to rest ourselves a bit, and each uncoordinated stroke at the end produced another rope of cum from my balls.

She had another 3 orgasms in that time, and each one wasn't an over the top, screaming orgasm, but strong but quiet grunts, and body stiffening up, toe curling orgasms. We were both toast after I finished shooting inside her, and I fell to her side, finally releasing her trapped arms. Both of us breathing heavy and ready for some sleep.

We didn't even pull the sheets over our bodies. She adjusted and fell into the crook of my arm, and a leg over my thigh, and her breasts pressing into my side as she fell asleep in seconds.

For me, it still took a little while, as my brain was still spinning at high speed. Thinking about the weekend, the people I met. How I met them. How I came to basically own their bodies and minds. How was I so lucky as to find this necklace? Where did it come from? Who had it before me? I wonder if they're looking for it.

Letting my mind wander, I had more thoughts about whom I may meet in the coming weeks. How I've basically started my own harem, and hopefully everyone will accept that fact, and enjoy each other, as they do me.

It took another half hour before I fell asleep, and it was a dreamless sleep. Exhaustion claiming me.