Geocatched Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look over at Anne, and she's blushing deep down into her blue tube top, emphasizing her magnificent bust, and short shorts topped off by a pair of faded blue Chucks.

"Uhm,, Hi!" Anne says in response. She, tries to wiggle her hand away, but I hold it tightly, and push her thumb in and out of Krystal's asshole. Then I pull my cock almost all the way out, before sliding it back in her super tight channel. Then I start rocking back and forth into her at the same tempo as Anne's thumb buggering her.

After a few strokes into Krystal, I begin pulling her up, forcing Anne's thumb from her ass, and slide my hands up to her tits, mauling them.

"Krystal, why don't you thank Anne for fingering you?" I turn Krystal toward Anne, and she takes the reigns, pulling Anne into a hug and kissing her deeply. I keep pumping into Krystal causing another groan mixed into their kiss.

When they broke off the hot kiss, they kept a heated eye contact. I noticed that Anne's nipples had become hard, and now became beacons behind the thin cloth of her boob tube. I turned Krystal back toward the couch and bent her over it again, before upping my pace and starting to pound her pretty pussy with measured strokes. Our bodies slapped at every contact as I bottomed out inside her. I turned to Anne and pulled her in for a kiss of my own, and groped her perfect breast before pulling her tube top down over the abused tit.

As I kept plowing into Krystal, I directed Anne over to the couch, and Krystal's head. Anne's tube top had now been pushed down to her stomach, and out of the way.

"Why don't you take those shorts off, and make yourself comfortable for this slut to suck on your clit. I'll be along to take over soon enough." I told Anne.

"Mmmmm" was her only reply as she unfastened her shorts, and dropped them right at the door before almost bouncing over to the couch, placing her pussy right in the face of Krystal, who didn't take long in getting her first lick in.

I felt like I was getting close to exploding in my new girlfriend and slut. She was so tight and slippery, I didn't think I'd be able to hold it back. When she started to convulse and squeeze my cock inside her like a vise, I gave up pretending I could hold it, and let loose a torrent of cum in 5 long bursts shooting inside her.

I did keep pounding her after ejaculating inside of her. I wasn't quite done with her for now. I'd noticed yesterday that I wasn't going soft after one good cum, and stayed rock hard for more pleasure. I also seemed to have a good sized well of cum to share among my ladies.

I also noticed that I wasn't tiring as easily as well. Now that I'm thinking about it, was the necklace the thing that improved my stamina? I was not able to perform nearly this long, or have multiple orgasms with my last one night stand I had picked up at a local bar a month ago, or was it two. Either way, I wasn't about to start complaining that I had a hard on that couldn't be diminished by just one or two ejaculations, or that I can come like a fire hose multiple times. After all, I'm apparently collecting women to enjoy the company of, and performance is a key player in that. I'll have to test it all, but how long can I go before I'm beyond recovery in the moment? How long can I go?

I'm not going to complain about my improvements. Not at all. I can tell you that I probably will never let this necklace out of my sight from now on, if this is the extra benefits of having it. Being able to control women, as well as improving my performance all around, how could I?

Getting my mind back on the task of getting my girlfriend to scream into Anne's pussy, and I think I was getting there. I heard her trying to talk while consuming Anne's juicy snatch. She might have even called my name but I wasn't concentrating on her at the moment. Now that I was, I picked up the pace some more, which made our continued union slap loudly in the confines of the room.

I was going to come into her sloppy pussy again. My cum was already dripping out around my cock as it was. Filling her up again would only double the supply to leak out of her. I slapped her ass again on one cheek. After a few more pumps, I slapped her other cheek.

As my orgasm was building up, growing stronger, I pounded faster and faster inside her. This was going to be a breathtaking orgasm. I kept speeding up until my hips started jerking at odd intervals, signaling imminent explosion. I once again blew up onside of Krystal. My balls emptying at great speed, shooting streams of cum against her cervix again and again.

After what seemed forever, my orgasm died down, and I pulled out of Krystal. I heard her mewl a few times as I withdrew, but I stayed hard as is the new normal? I felt the need to continue fucking, and Krystal already had 3 loads in the last half hour or so. It was Anne's turn.

I bent over Krystal and whispered in her ear "it's time for you to feed Anne. Get up and straddle her face."

I got down on my knees next to Anne, and pulled one of her legs as Krystal withdrew, and turned her pussy toward me, so I could dive in and taste her before I took her again. She giggled with me spinning her around. I didn't wait for Krystal, and immediately started licking from ass to clit and back. I wasn't going to let her come down from Krystal's work on her. I sucked on her clit and teased it with my tongue before letting it escape from my lips with a wet slurp from my mouth, and began licking her puffy folds again.

Krystal was already climbing up on the couch, and straddled Anne, using the back of the couch to support herself, and knelt down enough that Anne could consume her cum drippy pussy with ease. Did I mention that my drapes were part way open on the window behind the couch? Krystal didn't notice, as she was looking down at Anne to direct the flow of my cum into her mouth, but she looked up once contact was made, and screamed briefly before covering her breasts up. She, however, did not slow down her light grinding of pussy on tongue below her.

She did reach out with one hand to try and pull the shades over, but as usual, the left side got stuck and wouldn't give an inch on sliding into place to hide our debauchery.

"The drapes are broken. Flash anyone that you see walk by. They won't mind, I'm sure." I said as I pulled back for a second to watch her flail about, and then give up.

"But they'll see EVERYTHING!" She worried aloud.

"Yes, they will. Is it any different than the shirt you wore today? Give them a good show, slut."

I was done eating out Anne, and rose up on my knees and knee walked myself between her legs enough that I could rub my cock on her pink lips. I stroked my cock up and down across her swollen outer lips, and grabbed her inner thighs, pressing them open even more, before sliding the head of my shlong down to her opening, and thrusting in on one good push, bottoming out.

"Mmmummm" Anne tried to say while tongue fucking Krystal. She scrunched down just a bit in the hopes of getting her lungs full of air for a second, but Krystal was taking none of it. She squatted down even more and mashed her shaved cunt in Anne's face.

I began to pull out and Anne reached for me, but gave up when I slammed back in once. I did this a few more times before taking an easy pace fucking her tight channel. I reached down and played with her clit with my thumb, to get her off a little quicker. I was feeling in no hurry now that I'd come so many times in the last hour.

I reached up with my other hand and slapped Krystal on the ass once, and groped it some, spreading her cheek out to see her back door. As I groped her, I kept moving my thumb closer to her forbidden hole, before rubbing around it. Her hips started swinging back and forth harder and faster, maybe to get away from my thumb, or it was turning her on more. I didn't care. I began pushing on her tight back door until my thumb went in up to the knuckle.

Then I squeezed her ass, pulling my thumb as well, spreading her ass open a bit more, before pressing more of my finger inside of her. I gave up on wiggling my other thumb on Anne's clit, and pressed it against my other thumb, and pushed inside to spread my girlfriend's ass out. She tightened up quite a bit, and wiggled around on Anne's face, but only whimpered softly. What a good girl.

"Good girl, Krystal. Good girl!" I told her. "How do you like my fingers up your ass?"

"It.. it's ugh.. it's good, sir. It's jusssst ahh.. been a while since mmhmmm anyone has been in there."

Anne was losing a little of what I had to give, as I was paying attention to the double globes directly in front of my face. I needed to get back to paying attention to both of the girls equally if I could. Anne's hands were both cupping her tits, and pulling on her nipples. I took her place on her right nipple, twisted and pulled over and over.

I began to really thrust into her hard, driving my big cock deep inside of her, bottoming out, smashing my cock head against her cervix. It was a great feeling being able to hit so deep inside her. My 8" dick was big enough for that.

Both of my girls were reaching a crescendo together, and I wanted to be a part of it, too. I started thrusting faster and faster, and I could start to feel my balls begin to tighten up, and then it happened. I exploded inside of Anne, over and over, and in turn, her cunt rhythmically started tightening on me as she came hard, forcing her chin and tongue up into Krystal's twat, which set her off as well. All three of us taking in wild breaths, and groaning from the massive release all of us felt in that moment.

I was exhausted. I could use a break from messing around with the girls. Maybe I'll feel up to it again in a while. I all but fell out of Anne as I started to shrink, and pull out of her with a squelch. Krystal stood up, but didn't move for a few moments, giving anyone walking by an even better view of her body through the window. Then she sort of spun off of Anne and collapsed down next to her, and rested her head on her shoulder, taking a needed breather.

I took this moment of rest, to take in both women. I had barely seen Krystal from the front today, and I'm still happy with choosing her. Her freckles cascaded down both cheeks and over the bridge of her nose, but they also were abundant on her shoulders, and down to the swell of her fine C cup breasts that had faded tan lines bordering each breast with a very pale triangle patch where her bikini covered the swell of her chest.

She had her legs spread a bit, and showed off her waxed and abused gash, still dripping her juices onto the couch. It was puffy and red, almost hidden between her toned thighs. She also looked to have the start of a 6-pack of abs showing, and disappearing, as she was breathing hard.

Anne, on the other hand, was just a bit softer around the middle, shadowed by her large chest with big puffy nipples that were rock hard and begging to be sucked on. She had her eyes on me, and I stared into her eyes long enough for her to blush, which traveled down to the tops of her breasts. I decided to take that moment to lean into her, and attach my mouth to one of her nipples to suck on for a moment. She wiggled a bit, and a shy giggle escaped her lips, as though I was tickling her.

It was that moment when Krystal's phone started to ring. She bounced up with more energy than I would have thought, ran around the couch to the door where she'd discarded her shorts, to answer the call.

It was Seth.

"Hello?" Krystal said as she answered the call on the fifth ring. Then she sat back down and listened for a few seconds.

"No, I can't tonight." She somehow sounded disappointed. Maybe it was just for him.

I got out from between Anne's legs, and moved over between her legs, then leaned in to her other ear, as I supported myself on a hand I strategically placed at her pussy lips, where I rubbed just a little bit as I whispered in her ear.

"Get on your knees and clean Anne's cum off my cock." I told her quietly, then moved back and stood up. I had started to grow hard again while I was observing both ladies earlier.

"I'm over at a friend's house tonight." she answers a silent question as she slides off the couch to her knees on the floor in front of me, quickly taking me into her mouth.

"Mmmgmmm" she attempted to say around my cock. "Nope. I'll be here for the evening." she said as she pops me out of her mouth just long enough to reply.

"Oh, my mouth was full. We're eating right now. We're having burritos." She says before swallowing my burrito again. Her other hand is also pumping me, hoping for a quick payoff.

"I don't have to do anything you tell me to!" This was going the way I planned it, I think.

"We're not dating. We're fucking." She gets back to sucking me down her throat until she needs to answer again.

"I don't think so. I think this thing is over with us." Well, damn. It is working out.

"You don't control me. This is over. I'm getting back to my friends now. Goodbye."

"Good slut." I say, and she shivers a bit. I place a hand on her head and gently nudge her in the direction of swallowing my cock again. She obliged, and took half it's length into her mouth and started sucking on me.

I looked over at Anne, and she had one hand covering her juicy pussy, holding in my gift to her, and her other hand cupping her tit and flicking her nipple. She caught me looking, and grabbed her tit hard, and pulled it up to suck on her own nipple. That was a beautiful sight, and got me going a little more, and with the blowjob, I was ready to blow.

I grab a handful of hair and start to push Krystal down my cocks full length, forcing it into her throat where I momentarily blasted 4 long ropes of cum down her gullet. Only then did I allow her to pull off of me and gasp for breath, forcing my warm wet cock back out into the cool evening air of the house.

"Good girl" I told her, with a little pat upon her head.

"I think we've all developed an appetite after our play time. I would say burritos sound like the meal for the evening. Right, Krystal?" I wink down at her, and she nods slightly, while still gaining her breath.

Krystal looks over and up toward Anne, who's still sitting on the couch, holding her pussy so nothing escapes to stain the couch, and extends a hand out.

"It was nice to meet you, Anne." Krystal says, a big smile across her face.

"You, too!" Anne returns the greeting.

"Ok ladies. Go take a shower together, get to know each other a bit, and get cleaned up. I'll start the cooking." I say, turning away and grabbing my pants, putting them back on.

Both of the girls start looking around for their previous attire, and after looking down the hall, look back at me, a question on their faces.

"First door on the right." I say. I had forgotten that Anne had never been in the house after all the time we've known each other. They both shuffle off in the direction I mentioned, and I'm left alone to start cooking.

I ended up making it a 'build your own' set up so everyone got what they wanted. The ground beef and beans were all I really needed to cook at all. It didn't take so much time, and I was left waiting for the girls to finish up in the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes, and a lot of oohs and aahs, I went down the hall to the restroom to find the door open, and both girls playing with each other behind the white shower curtain. I snuck up and pulled the curtain aside just in time for Anne to lean down and suck one of Krystal's nipples into her mouth. One hand venturing between Krystal's legs. It looked as though both girls were done with cleaning up, and now just enjoying each other under the hot water.

I let them play for now, and put on a different t-shirt, before going out to check on the food still warming on the stove. By the time I dished out all the meet to a serving plate, the girls were back out of the shower, and ready to eat.

"It's about time ladies. Did you have fun?" I inquired, once again staring at Krystal's outfit. Somehow, I was going to keep my cock from becoming a raging hard-on for a few minutes today.

"Ooh yes, we did!" Krystal said, shaking her chest at me, after noticing I was staring. Her breasts wobbling back and forth, and nipples rubbing across her shirt, hard as rocks. "Anne is really good with her mouth."

"Is that so?" I asked, rather interested. "Have you had much practice with other girls, Anne?"

"Not too much" she said while putting some beef on her tortilla, and moving over to the refried beans. "Just a little practice with a couple of girls last year at a party in the girls dorms."

"How about you, Krystal? Have you had much experience pleasuring other girls?" I asked her. We all collected our stuffings for our burritos and sat down at the table. Anne on my left, and Krystal on my right.

"Not until today." She said. "I wasn't into girls at all until a few hours ago for some reason. The idea just popped into my head that I'd like it, so I had to try it out. I'm glad Anne came by so I could." She took another bite of her burrito, and smiled at me.

"How about anal? Have you tried it, Anne?" I inquired.

"No. I've never tried it. I think it would hurt too much. I have thought about it once or twice with old boyfriends though. They didn't scare me as much as you do. Your cock is huge! I doubt it would fit!" she responded in a soft voice, before taking another bite of dinner.

"And you, Krystal? You've had anal, but was he big like me?" She was probably in the same boat as Anne in the size department.

"I've only done it once with my last boyfriend, and once with Seth. Both times hurt because neither really had much lube to help push in. They weren't as big as you either."

"Have you ever fingered yourself in your ass when masturbating?" I asked them both.

"I have, after my last time, hoping it would feel better than with a guy. It was more pleasurable, but just wasn't the same." Krystal said.

"I never have. Not even with one finger. I am curious now though after you've fingered me." Anne said. "That did feel ok. Not bad, but different."

We continued to chat about sexual history, and what they've liked in the past. It was eye opening with some of the history. Things I may have to try with them, and others.

It was getting pretty late though, and so Anne went home as she had work the next day. Anne stuck around since she was off tomorrow. I had wanted to keep her with me as well, just because I wanted a warm body to snuggle with. I missed that feeling until the other night with Melinda and Erin.

Krystal and I shared many steamy kisses after doing the dishes, and relaxing on the couch for a bit. My hands did tend to roam all over her body, over her clothes, dialing up her heat and need. She in turn massaged my hard-on through my pants for now.

"Do a little strip tease for me" I told her between sloppy wet kisses.

She almost didn't get up since she was loving the kissing and groping going on, but somehow extracted herself from my grip, and stood up on the other side of the coffee table. I just stared at her before she started her dance, silently as there was no music playing other than in her head.

"What are you staring at?" she questioned me when she started to dance.

"Just admiring natures beauty." I said with a grin. Instead of saying anything in return, she reached up and cupped her fantastic conical tits in her hands over her shirt, and massaged her nipples for my pleasure, and hers.

She slid her hands down, after releasing her breasts, to her hips, where she started moving them back up, taking the shirt with them. As the shirt was opaque, what she revealed to me was nothing unseen before, but watching her undress from the front, instead of me undressing her from behind, was incredible. She was rather fit, and had hints of a set of abs with just a little bit of fat covering them up.