Geocatched Pt. 07

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
10.2k words
4.66
8.4k
7

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following morning, I was awoken by my cock buried in someone's mouth. All I remember is that I shot off into their mouth, and passed out again. When I woke up again, a hand was stroking me. Once I opened my eyes, I saw that Emma wasn't beside me, but down between Krystal's legs, licking and fingering her. Krystal's hand was the one pumping my still hard cock.

"Ung! Uh! Uh!" I heard from next to me, as Krystal was grunting to every thrust from Emma's fingers, and pumping me at the same rate, as well.

"Mmmmmm" I heard from below, as Emma devoured Krystal's juicy cunt.

What a way to get woken up. First, a blow job, and then your partner being eaten out. Emma was going for a 2 course meal, at least. I decided that I would fill another hole of hers on this fine morning.

I got up and extracted myself from Krystal's grip, and moved down to the foot of the bed, behind Emma, and slipped between her feet, preparing to skewer her with my big cock. I teased her entrance with the head of the shaft, and then rubbed it up and down the length of her slit, letting it rub back and forth over her clit, before coming back to her damp entrance.

I took it slow, as I pushed inside of Krystal. Inch after inch took minutes, as I pumped in just a bit, and pulled out, to go back in just a tiny bit farther. After about half way in, I leaned down and slid my hands down her sides, and onto the massive swell of her hanging breasts. Then I pinched both stiff nipples as I continued to slowly push inside her.

I kept playing the game of sliding just a bit farther in until I bottomed out, pressing the head of my cock into her cervix. Then I just wiggled my hips around a little, before pulling out almost all the way, and pumped hard once, balls deep, slapping her ass with my pelvis, and then took some slow strokes again.

"Ugh!" I'd receive a grunt on every hard stroke, and a quiet humming on the others.

"Mmmhmmm!" Krystal would hum on every hard stroke, as Emma would suck on her clit, and lick the rest of her pussy on the easy strokes.

"Oh yeah!" I had to agree with both of them. This was feeling incredible to wake up to, and enjoy bright and early in the morning.

A slow and easy fuck was perfect for this morning. There was plenty of aggressive pounding last night.

"Ohhyeah!" Emma groaned into Krystal's pussy. "So good!"

I kept up a slow pace for around 5 minutes, but I'd slap her ass a few times. I always got a muffled grunt from Emma. I remembered her introduction to my cock yesterday, and how good she felt to me. I know it helped her get off as well, so I started playing with her asshole that was winking at me as I slowly drilled her from behind.

Emma's hips started rotating and shaking a bit when I began using my thumb on her asshole, so I knew I was on the right course to get her off. She didn't like it last night, but it helped her cum hard when I played with her dirty hole, so I started to push into her hole slowly. At first, her hips were just wiggling around a bit, but once my finger popped inside her back door, she went wild, pushing back into me on every stroke to meet me half way.

I decided to go for broke, and introduced my other thumb to her asshole. It wasn't as easy to press inside her, but after telling her to relax a few times, it became a bit easier, until she had two fingers up her backside. Then I gently started to pry the thumbs apart, spreading her asshole out just a bit. I'd wiggle them inside her a bit while doing this.

She was taking in big breaths, and blowing them out really fast now, and I knew I would have her over the edge and into her first orgasm of the day in just minutes. I pressed both thumbs into her farther, and once again pried them apart, shifting their positions from side to side, to top and bottom. When I moved back to side to side, I bent both thumbs, and pulled a bit, while stroking inside her a bit harder when she blew up.

"Aaiii!" She screamed into Krystal's juicy cunt, and latched onto her clit to suck on.

Her hips went nuts, and my cock ended up feeling like a pinwheel inside of her pussy, slapping around inside her in every way, thanks to her hips gyrating in circles and pressing back into me as hard as she could. My cock head was rubbing back and forth over her cervix again and again. Her movements were starting to get me building toward my own climax, and it was short in coming.

"Here it comes, slut!" I said just prior to exploding inside her, rope after rope of cum spraying her cervix over and over.

This set her off again, with my cum splashing her insides, and she almost bucked off of me, as the powerful climax hit her on top of the other one calming down. The only reason she didn't lose connection with my big cock was that her face was pressed into Krystal's cunt, and held there by her hand wrapped in her hair, holding her in place.

The vibrations from Emma's groans and moans ended up setting off Krystal as well, and she started to stiffen up, and shake a bit, as the orgasm hit her like a freight train.

"Oh fuck! Oh shit! I..I'mmmcommmmingaAAAH!" Her scream could probably wake the neighbors this early in the morning.

As I pulled out of Emma, she whimpered a little. I agree with her. She was so nice and warm to be embedded inside of, but the day must go on. We started to collect ourselves, and began to get dressed. I helped Emma get dressed by supporting her tits from behind, while she pulled her dress over her head, and began to pull it down. I had to let go of her though, so I pinched her nipples hard and let go. She really does look smoking hot in that dress!

Once we were all dressed, and took care of our morning duties in the bathroom, we all gathered in the kitchen to make breakfast after our rigorous morning adventures. I only had eggs and bacon, so we made the best of it, and made a ton of both to consume. That would fill us up for the start of the day.

I brought up the idea of a hike with the girls, and Krystal was up for it. Emma didn't have the clothes for it, but I offered to take her home and change. We ended up all getting in the car to go over to Emma's place.

"I'm gonna take a shower, too. We got all sweaty this morning." Emma said, as we walked in the door. She pointed out where the living room was around the corner, and started to head off to her bedroom.

"You know that you're going to get sweaty again on the hike, right?" I said.

"That's ok. I just want to feel clean around you, and smell nice, too." said Emma.

"OK. I need to talk to Krystal for a few minutes anyway." I said. Krystal looked at me as though there was something wrong I wanted to talk about.

"Don't worry, baby." I told her.

Once we sat down to wait on Emma's shower, I turned to Krystal.

"Sleep slut." I figure I'd get most of the talk this way.

"I decided the other day when I saw you, that you would be my girlfriend. I know I have multiple girls, and will enjoy them all, but just for the public, friends, and family, I want you to be my girlfriend. You'll be the one that I'll refer to this way. You'll agree to everything when I ask you. You'll be my loving partner around others we don't know, and friends." I told her while she was in her trance. I just wanted to make it official. I know I'd mentioned it to her in her original induction to my harem, but just to clarify in her tranced out brain.

"Remember now, when I ask you, you'll say yes to playing the part of my girlfriend around everyone outside of the harem, publicly. Wake up." I said.

I listened to the shower going, and figured we only had a few more minutes to wait. I was right on the nose, as just a few minutes later, Emma came out in some yoga shorts hugging her every curve, and a gray shirt with a black sports bra underneath. Lime green running shoes topped off the outfit.

"So, what did you have to talk to her about?" Emma said as she walked into the room to join us.

"Oh, well.. I never really did talk with her. I just couldn't find the words. I guess just blurting it out, and explaining it later would be ok." I spoke to both of them.

"Basically, what I wanted to do is ask you" turning toward Krystal as I spoke, "is.. will you be my girlfriend? You know I have others in the harem that are part of our lives, but you'll be my public girlfriend."

She didn't answer verbally, but she did jump from her spot on the couch, to my lap, and gave me a nice deep french kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I take that as a yes? You'll be my girl?" I asked to confirm.

"Of course I will! Any of the girls would die for this chance, right Emma?" Krystal said in a high voice.

"You bet we would." Emma confirmed.

"Understand, both of you, that this is just for public consumption. I'm not playing favorites in the harem." I told them.

"We know. She's just the lucky one to be able to say it out loud to everyone." Emma said.

"Well, are we ready to go? Let's get a move on!" I say standing up, and slapping both girls on the ass as we shuffled out the front door.

The drive to the trail head was quiet, and I was really starting to feel all the protein we had that morning. I was raring to go on the hike. The girls seemed to be into it as well. Once we parked on the curb of the street, we got out, and quickly got on the trail, looking up into the hills that we'd soon be climbing.

I pulled out my phone and opened up the geocaching app, so as to do a little hunting as we went. I didn't really have anything of significance in my pockets to trade out, but wanted to see what was available, should I want to go hiking again soon.

We found the first few placements, one being an old '80's Star Wars lunchbox from episode 5, which didn't have anything of interest inside it, so I placed it back in it's hiding spot. The next one, hidden at creek side was a PVC tube with just a few items in it, but again, nothing to note at all. I did look around the area of the second cache, and found a few interesting pebbles that might work as replacement pieces for other caches.

The fourth one we came across was 30 or so minutes into our hike, and one I knew well. It was, of course my favorite, as it was the one that changed my life, and the lives of others. This was where I met Melinda. My first member of the harem. It also got me thinking about her, and her girlfriend again. I need to see them again, and introduce them to the rest of the harem that's grown.

I sat down at the edge of the water that I'd stumbled into that fateful day, and the girls sat to either side of me. I told them of meeting Melinda and her girlfriend, and in a vague way, how we met. They both wanted to meet them. I guess a meeting is needed soon. Then I put both of them under, and told them about the necklace.

I wanted them to know of it generally, but have no knowledge of it to share with others at all, let alone outside of the group of us. It just gives them a better understanding on how we came to be attached, and how I've collected the other girls. How they organize it in their own minds, and explain away how we met, and such will be on them. They'll just think that I'm some sort of gigolo that can talk my way into any woman's panties, or something along that line.

I planned then, that I would do the same for everyone else in the group, so they could use their imagination into how we met, and how we became lovers. I didn't really want them to question how they came to be one of the harem, and emphasize that there are no favorites in the group, and no jealousy in any abundance.

Just then, a group of kids on a hike with someone's father passed us on the service road, without knowing there were a few people down by the creek. The kids ran ahead, and the father called after them. He wanted to stick together, from what I gathered, because they weren't that old, and because of their size, the wildlife around the area may take a liking to them if they aren't in a group together.

I waited until they were out of ear shot to speak again. I then woke up the girls, and pointed out the Dukes of Hazard themed lunchbox to them. I told them that trying to get to it was the reason I met Melinda in the first place, by way of her concern after she heard me scream as I fell in the water. Then I went across a few stones, pulled a branch out of the way, and retrieved the box to see what was inside.

There were a few trinkets, a small map of the area, a guitar pick, and a key chain with a purple rabbits foot attached to it. There was nothing in there that I felt that I wanted. I had already secured something from the area to remind me of this location for the rest of my life. It was almost sacred to me. My life changed for the better by being here that fateful day. How it can change my future is yet to be known.

I put the box back where I found it, luckily without doing another face plant in the water, and returned to the girls.

"Alright ladies.. no more bras. Take them off." Both girls looked at me in shock at first, and then grinned.

They both stripped off their semi-tight shirts, and removed their bras. Emma's bra held her tits very tightly, and when she unzipped the front of the bra, they sprang out, gaining my full attention for a moment at the view. Krystal's bra was also a front clasp, and with ease, was taken off to showcase her own large breasts.

I came up to Emma as she was about to put her shirt back on, and took a hold of both mounds of flesh, weighing them in my hands, and then pinching her nipples until they stood out against the rest of her tits. Only then did I allow her shirt to come down to cover, and easily make out the shape and size of her chest with how tight the shirt was.

I turned to Krystal, and wasn't fast enough, because her shirt was already covering her torso. I still reached over, and played with her tits through the shirt. After a few minutes, her nipples, and puffy aureole stood prominently to anyone. My job was done. Any further walking would force their nipples to rub on the shirts, keeping them rock hard, and their programmed constant arousal around me simmering a bit.

It'll also be a good show for any male that passes us on the trail. Both girls are wet dreams. It'll be fun to tease others with them with no bras and sweaty shirts.

I hold out my hands to both girls, and they hand me their bras. I tuck the wired one into the waistband at my back, and fold up the other, and put it in my back pocket for safe keeping.

"Shall we?" I ask as I motion to them both to head back to the trail.

"Let's." says Krystal.

We take a left and head higher into the hills, the road we're on taking some steep inclines, and then leveling out, where it's nice to walk and recover from the steep sections. After another 5 caches and about 45 minutes, we come to the end of the service road, and to what's left of an old fire watch tower. It's about 40ft tall, but no ladder to the top. It must have been decommissioned years ago.

The view is still great, looking over the city from above. I can pinpoint my house, and Anne's across the street, and only see the areas where Krystal and Emma live. We all sit down on one of the large boulders and just take in the peace of the moment, and the area around us.

It seems that the trail to where we were sitting was a popular destination on this beautiful day, so many groups came up to the end of trail, and seeing us, turned around. I figure it was about time we left, before even more people come up on us. It wasn't a very private place to do much, with too much foot traffic to do much at all.

The walk down the service road was eventful as we passed many groups of people. Many couples, or groups of boys, and a few families together. When it was just the boys passing, watching 2 sets of beautiful breasts bouncing around with every step they took, I dared the girls to turn around, whistle, and flash the groups of guys.

Once we got back to the car, I knew both women would have sore breasts from bouncing around free for so long, and I planned on massaging both of them, which I told them. They expected me to be naked, as they would also strip down to get tit massages.

When we got back to Emma's place, it was probably about 11am. She unlocked the door, and I followed both of them in. Before I could even close the door, Emma was naked, and Krystal wasn't far behind. I guess it's massage time.

"How do you want your massage?" I ask Emma, as she's the host.

"From the front." She responds.

"Get on the couch then. Both of you." I command them.

They both turn around, head over to the couch and sit down close to each other. I walk into the room, unfastening my pants. I pull both bras out, tossing them on the couch next to Emma, and drop my shorts and underwear in one go. Then I get on my knees in front of Emma. She's sitting normally in her spot, so I grab her hips, and pull her out so her ass is all but hanging off the edge of the couch and her head bent forward from the back cushion.

I spread her legs a little bit, and use my thumb on her clit for a moment to relax her. Then I lift both of her legs up with both of them bent and locked in the crook of my elbow. I move forward enough that my cock lays on top of her pussy, and start to saw it back and forth, teasing her a little bit.

"Put it in." I say to her.

She rushes to do as told, lightly holding the head of my cock and pressing it down through her folds, and into her dripping snatch, before releasing it, and grabbing the couch on both sides of her. I slide my rod inside her in one long stroke before pulling out most of the way, and starting again. As I'm starting to fuck her tight hole, I reach forward with her legs pinched between my arms, and take big handfuls of tit flesh.

I don't start slow at all, and begin mauling her breasts, squeezing, twisting, and pressing into her chest. I feel both of her nipples in the palms of my hands as I squeeze, forcing all of her flesh to bubble out between each of my fingers. Her tight little pussy has started to get tighter, and she begins trying to milk my cock of it's creamy goodness, as I take my liberties with her mass of tit flesh, claiming them as mine.

"Oooohyeah! Fuck! YES!!" She starts a litany of curses, as I play with her chest, while boning her cunt.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme! Shit yeah!" She continues on, her eyes closed as my thighs slap against her ass cheeks.

I knew it wouldn't take her long to peak, as all the flashing all the guys, and nipples rubbing on her shirt during the hike. I wasn't going to keep her waiting, and pressed on. Suddenly, her cunt clung to me like a vise, doing it's best to suck me right back inside of her, and keep me there. Then she screamed.

"Aaaiiii! Fuckfuckfuckyeah! Aaahhh!" she screamed almost in my ear. I'm sure the neighbors on the other side of her apartment wall heard that well enough. We'll see if I keep my hearing when we're done.

She was squeezing my cock so hard that my balls gave up the fight to keep my cum, and I started to shoot off inside of her. I felt like I hadn't come in a week, each blast was so strong. I started to slow down some, and looking down, watched as some of my spunk squirted out around my thick cock.

"Mmmmm!" Krystal moans beside us, watching us with eyes wide open, while playing with her clit with one hand. The other squeezing a nipple.

I started to pull out so I could give Krystal her massage, but Emma wasn't done with my cock. Her hips started rotating violently, and stirring my cock around inside of her. She hadn't yet come down from the last orgasm, and wanted more. I started to pump into her again, but changed tactics on her breasts. I released her flesh, except her nipples, and started to twist and pull, only to release the little nubs, forcing her breasts to wobble back to their natural form.

It didn't take long for her to peak again, and this time she stayed mostly quiet, or at least kept it down to a loud hiss as her body tensed up again. Her body shook intermittently as she experienced her pleasure this time around.