Geocatched Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was able to pull out of her sopping wet pussy this time. I think she's had her fill. I look over at Krystal, and move in her direction.

"And how would you like your massage?" I ask her with my cock dripping pussy juice, and pointing toward her love box.

"Oooh! Uhmm.. from behind, please." She says.

"Yes, ma'am." I respond with a grin. "Turn around, and get on your knees."

She flipped over, and slid off the couch in no time, with her back against my chest, and my cock caught between our bodies. I slid my hands up from her hips to the swell of her breasts and squeezed, forcing her aureole to bubble out more than they do naturally, before pinching both nipples. Using them both as handles, I pull her nipples, guiding her to bend over the couch, so she can lean on the cushion.

I move my hips back a little bit, and move them around until I find my mark without help from anyone, and in a quick thrust, bury myself into her.

"AAAAhhhhh!" She screams into the cushion under her, as I start to pull out from the original thrust. I keep my hands on her tits, and slowly move my fingers around, massaging her mounds of flesh.

Her nipples and aureole are both pressing into my palms, and I shift one hand a little bit, pressing my finger against the tip of her nipple, pushing the hard nipple into her breast. The other nipple, I pulled. In response, she just hissed into the cushion.

"Is this the massage you wanted?" I asked as I began really pounding into her from behind, using her breasts as handles, and squeezing them tightly.

"Uh uh uh yessss!" She said, grunting with each impact of our bodies, wiggling her hips more.

I look over at Emma, fingering herself, digging out our combined liquids, and sucking them off of her fingers. My attention was pulled back to Krystal as her cunt started to sporadically grip my cock, attempting to milk my balls of all fluids.

I lifted her torso up by her tits so her back was against my fit chest, still pumping into her with less depth, but more direct contact around her g-spot. This didn't stop her pussy gripping me at all. In fact it just sped up each spasm upon my rod. Her hands grip mine covering her breasts, and she squeezes as hard as I was previously.

Krystal's hips start bumping hard and fast against my pelvic bone, and trying to take me deeper into her, while still tapping her g-spot. Suddenly her body stiffens up, my cock is caught in a vice, and I feel juices splat around my cock and balls. All of this drove me to erupt, spraying her insides with rope after rope of white cream.

I allowed myself to soften, and soon after, I fell out of her pussy. She sighed softly, but I held her, gripping her breasts. I stopped being so rough, and just played with her fatty flesh, giving more of a real massage than I had before.

"Mmmm." she moaned through my gentle handling of her.

"You both should take a shower, and clean yourselves up a bit." I told them both.

They looked at each other and smiled, before standing up and acknowledging my request. Krystal turned around right in my face, showing me that my cum was already dripping down her thighs, before she stepped to the side, and toward the bathroom, Emma close behind.

There was moaning, groaning, a few loud gasps, and all the giggles that I heard in the more than 25 minute shower. While they were showering, I got redressed. They came out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around their hair, and smiles on their faces.

"Now what?" Krystal asked, as she cupped her breasts.

"Now.. you and I will go back to my place, and I'm going to take care of a few things. You're going to go home and get ready for our date this afternoon." I answered.

Krystal began to get dressed in her old clothes for the trip home, while I walked up to Emma, and pulled her in for a hug.

"It's always a pleasure." I whispered in her ear, as I ran my hands up and down her naked back, before grabbing a nice handful of her ass and squeezing. She giggled.

With that, we were on our way back to my place where Krystal left her car. We said our goodbyes for now, and she left for home as I walked inside to take a shower and rest a bit.

I ended up doing laundry, and showering, before I sat down and texted Katie. I had to let her know in a few hours, we were going to be going on a date with Krystal. She was to be at my house by 1:30, as will Krystal.

Then I started to browse the book of faces for what seemed a few minutes, but ended up being an hour. I needed to get ready for the date! I dressed in my 501's, a nice black t-shirt, and white running shoes. Now, to wait for my dates.

Krystal showed up first, at ten after, dressed to entice in faded overalls shorts, and a white half shirt stretched over her firm conical breasts, no bra, her nipples strategically hidden behind the strap clips, and sandals.

I greeted her with a deep kiss that lasted a few minutes, while I ran my hands all over her body, and noticing that there were no panties involved in her outfit. Fitting for the slut she is.

"Now, we're just waiting on the other slut, Katie." I said.

"I don't mind waiting. There's plenty we could do while we wait." she responds, as she reaches for my cock hidden in my jeans.

"Not now, slut. We have all night." I said, and she mock pouts.

It didn't take too long before Katie showed up at my door. Her dark blonde hair is unrestrained, and falls across her shoulders. The red and black flannel shirt she has on is only buttoned up to just under her expansive breasts held in a bra, showing a ton of cleavage. Her legs are covered in navy blue leggings, and she has a pair of black sneakers on.

After a warm welcome to her as well, I shuffle both women out the door, and to the car. The car ride was uneventful, and we made it to the theater with too much time before the show started. Since we'd have to wait anyway, we decided to go to the little diner across the outdoor mall from the theater.

When we walked in, there was only one family of 4 in a far booth from where we sat down, with me on the end, Katie in the middle of the booth, and Krystal on the other end, facing away from the door.

As I said, it's just an old fashion diner, and the waitresses are on roller skates. Not roller blades. Roller skates. Tough to skate around a diner that's for sure. Anyway, the waitress came over, and slid to a stop on my end of the booth on my right, seeming to be out of control, but played it off as she bumped the side of the seats with her hips.

"Hiya folks. Here's the menus for each of you. I could get you started with a drink, if you like?" she said to us as her gaze swept over all 3 of us.

Both girls looked at me, and then at the waitress.

"We're just waiting on the next movie. All we really have time for is milkshakes." I mention to her. I look up at her and then her name tag hanging by a pin over her swollen breast. She is a cutie for sure! "Unless you're on the menu, Kim?"

She turns red immediately, and then answers.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm not."

I look her over, drinking in the sight. She's got rich dark brown hair down past her shoulders, a turquoise collared shirt with the diner name on the breast above her name tag, hiding probably a large C cup chest, and a matching colored skirt about half way down her tan thigh.

Then I turn to the girls, and raise my eyebrows a bit. Both of them nod at me. With that, I reach under my shirt for my necklace, bringing it out, taking it off, and showing it to Kim. The girls also see the stone and fall silent, their minds totally open to me, along with Kim next to me.

She stops moving altogether. Once I know they're down, I quickly go through my whole list of commands with the waitress, continually looking over at the other family to see if anyone was looking our way. I wouldn't want to deal with a complaint about her not taking care of other diners. Once I'm done, I wake up all 3 of them.

"Well, I think you are, in fact, on the menu." I say as I take my left hand, touching her thigh, and begin to slide my hand up under her skirt.

She flinches a bit as my thumb touches her panties that are beginning to become wet, but stays still, as though it would offend me if she moved.

"Sir? What are you.. Mmmm" Her brown eyes close for a long moment, and I hear a faint groan from her as I roll my thumb around, pressing the gusset of her panties into her swelling gash.

Just as I find her clit, I take my hand away quickly, as the family starts to stand up in order to leave the diner. Kim's eyes open quickly, and look around her, in case anyone saw her enjoying my hand up her skirt. I also casually look at the family, and then toward the kitchen in case someone back there possibly saw something. No one was within view though.

"What would you like, girls?" I ask both sluts.

"Chocolate milkshake" says Krystal.

"Strawberry milkshake for me." says Katie.

"I'll have a strawberry shake, too, as well as your panties on the table now." I answer.

Kim turns bright red again, and looks around at the kitchen area, where the family once was, and then through the windows to the people outside. She then hitches up her skirt on both sides, and grabs the waistband of her panties, dropping them quickly to her ankles, before wrestling with them to take them off with roller skates on.

When she comes back up from being hunched over, she tries to hand them to me, but I point at the table in front of all of us. The girls are smiling at her, and I'm just watching her reaction.

"Oh GOD! I can't believe I'm doing this!" she says as she takes the small ball of panties she has in her fist, and drops it down on the outer edge of the table.

They're bright red in color and rather lacy. Very easily seen from across the diner. And they do seem to be a bit damp now.

"Good girl" I say to her, and she groans again.

"I um.. I'm going to go get your shakes." she says, and quickly rolls off toward the counter. Skirt flying in the wind.

When she was coming back, I picked up the panties with both hands, spreading them out to look at them. Very small g-string. She got back to the table, and bright red because of her panties on display for the girls and I, and anyone looking in the window. They did have a little wet spot on the little bit of fabric covering her cunt.

"Here you are, Sir." she says, as she sets the drink down in front of me, and then placing the other drinks in front of the girls. I finally drop the panties back where she put them.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?" she inquired meekly.

"Yes. When do you get off?" I asked plainly.

"As soon as you get me off, Sir. As for when I leave for the night, I'm off at 6." Kim responds.

"Smart girl!" Krystal said.

"Nice. That's perfect." I said. It was just after 2 now, and the movie is 3 hours long. We'll be out just in time.

The three of us start to suck down our drinks, as we were running out of time before the movie starts, because of my long induction time.

About 5 minutes later, we're out the door, with a wave from Kim, and headed across the path to the theater, smiling as I felt the panties in my pocket. I walk up to the window out front and request 3 seats for the new Avatar movie. Some seconds later, we're on our way through the doors, tickets taken, and pointed out where we wanted to go.

Finding our seats was rather easy. I picked this matinee show because there would be so few people in the theater with us. I wanted a bit of privacy, but not complete privacy. There were only a few groups in our theater, and most of them were somewhere in the center. I always tend to take the back seats at center when I can, and they were available this time. Though there were a few girls at the far corner in back. Still, we had a dozen seats between us.

I follow the girls to the center of the back row, and they split up to allow me to sit between them. Krystal on my left, and Katie to my right. We put up the chair arms between us so we can scoot closer together, and I put my arms around my girls shoulders.

The previews are almost over. We made it just in time for the lights to go down and start the feature film.

I couldn't tell you anything that happened in the movie at all. From the opening scenes, I was pondering my luck again, and those that are under my control. How many more would I get to fall under the spell of the necklace? How many more do I really need in the harem?

I mean, I already have enough women that would spread their legs for me at any time I even thought about getting my cock wet. Do I need more? No. Would I welcome more? Probably. Like with Kim tonight. It was a spur of the moment decision to add her into the mix. I think the girls liked her anyway. I certainly do.

The power still fills me with adrenaline when I think about it. I can have anyone I want, whenever I want. I've had a lack of women in my life, and after a few years of nothing, I come across the stone, and my life has truly been lucky since then.

I ruminate on all of this, and where things should go from here, though that part is still fuzzy. I'm still in the early stages of wedded bliss, so to speak. Before I know it, I look at my watch and see that we're already through a good hour of the show, and I have no clue what's going on.

I notice that both girls have sunk down in their seats a little bit, and their heads both rest in the crook of my elbows. Looking to my left, I notice that Krystal has one arm hidden inside her overalls. I move my left hand down just a bit, and grab hold of a perky tit, and follow suit with my right hand as well. I feel the warmth of Krystal's body through her shirt, but not Katie.

I lean over toward Katie and whisper in her ear.

"Open your shirt." I tell her.

She pulls her shirt out, and tucks it under her massive chest, instead of undoing the rest of the buttons. My hand finds it's place again on her breast, and find her erect nipple, and pull a bit on it.

"I said open your shirt. All the way." I whisper again.

This time, she follows the command to a T, undoes all the buttons, and spreads her shirt out, around her breasts so they're both exposed. That's more like it. I continue to play with her thick nipple, and roll it around between my fingers. I can hear her moans during the quiet moments of the movie. Her left hand between us makes it's way over her thigh, and under her skirt. Her right hand crosses her body, pinning my hand on her tit, and starts to caress my growing erection in my pants.

Groping Krystal as well got her arm moving a bit more. I squeezed harder, bunching up her shirt in the process, and flicking her nipple with my thumb. She was keeping quiet, but I heard a groan, and her hidden hand moved faster.

I began to grope her breast again from below, and slowly hooked my finger under her shirt before sliding my hand up and over her breast, exposing her lilly white and freckled tit to the theater. Then I grabbed onto the cold metal buckle of her overalls, which happened to be resting right on top of her nipple, and popped the strap loose. Now anyone could see her mound of flesh so white, she almost glows in the darkness.

"Does this embarrass you? Showing your tits to whomever wants to see them? Maybe those girls down there on the end might look over at you, and know you're a slut." I whispered into Krystal's ear as I pulled on her exposed nipple. "Does it turn you on?"

"Yes" She responded so quietly, I barely heard it over a sudden yell from the movie.

"What was that, slut?" I asked again.

"Mmmm yes." This time, it was a bit louder. I moved my hand from her breast and over to the other buckle on her overalls, unfastening it as well, to let the pocketed front flap fold down to her lap. Now she was much more exposed, with one tit hanging out of her shirt bottom, the other still covered. Now I could see where her hand was much easier.

I looked over at the girls sitting in our row, and they were overly engrossed in the movie. Oh well.

I turned back to Katie, who was still continually rubbing my cock through my jeans, and now playing with herself more openly, as her skirt was pulled up to her waist, 2 fingers sliding in and out of her slippery cunt.

"Take my cock out and suck it." I told her in a stage whisper.

It took her less than a second to slip out of my grasp on her tit, and start to use both hands on the buttons of my jeans. They were so tight that I leaned over to Krystal again and whispered in her ear as well.

"Help Katie." I told her.

She looked over at what was happening, and stopped masturbating herself, reaching out for my crotch with dripping fingers, before grabbing at the waist, and front flap of my jeans. Katie was doing the same, so I lifted my rear off the seat, and they both yanked down on the pants and boxers, exposing my cock to the air.

Katie quickly switched to laying on her side, and leaned over me, before taking the head of my rod in her mouth. Krystal gripped the base of it, and made short strokes below Katie's lips. She had to release me when Katie took me down, deep into her throat.

I let my slut go at her own pace sucking on me, and let my right hand wander up and down her side, and then underneath her, where her tits were hanging, begging for attention. I pulled on one nipple between my fingers, twisting it, and releasing it, before repeating again. In return, I felt more than heard a long groan as she came up for air, bobbing her mouth over the top few inches of my cock.

Krystal meanwhile, had gone back to masturbating while watching her sister slut swallow my rod. I groped at her exposed breast again, and then pulled the half shirt up over her other breast. I think I heard a whimper when I tweaked her right nipple.

"Oh, yeah! That's good!" I said, louder than expected, and looked around the theater. No one else must have heard me.

Katie was now bouncing her head up and down on my cock, hitting the back of her throat with every stroke, and running her tongue along the underside of it. Every once in a while, she would swallow all of my cock. Her right hand was busy massaging my balls. At this rate, I wasn't going to last too long. She'll get her treat for sure.

She knew it too. She was fucking her own face on my cock, faster and harder now. My cock was getting harder, my balls ready for blast off. Just a little more. That's it.

I came. I let her suck down 3 ropes of my cum, but pulled her head off my cock, and aimed it at her chest for the other 4 ropes I shot. What's left was dripping off the side of my still engorged cock. I wanted more.

Katie started to sit up again, and tried to lick up my cum from her fingers, but I wouldn't allow it.

"No. Stop it. Let the rest stay there until we see Kim again." I told her. She stopped trying to scoop up the dollops of cum across her chest.

"Awww, ok" she remarked. She left the rest to drip down her breasts and cleavage.

"Good girl" I told her.

As I was admonishing Katie, Krystal had taken it upon herself to slide her hand across my lap, and grip my still rock hard boner, and start pulsing her grip from light to hard as she pumped me up and down. I couldn't hold back a groan as she did this.

I turn to her, my arm still over her shoulder, massaging her left breast, as that was the one within easy reach, and move my arm toward my lap, forcing her to lean over. I release her breast as she leans down, and automatically takes my cock into her mouth. I move my left arm closer to my body, and shove it down under her torso, once again finding her left globe of flesh.

Acquiring her nipple again, I begin to twist it lightly, and then pinch harder as I pull it away from her body. She reacts by taking my length deeper into her mouth. Once I release the nipple, she rose back up to keeping my head within her lips, and lick around it. Again, I grab her nipple, and pull it downward, and she follows suite on my steel hard pole.