Geocatched Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I twist her nipple again and then release it, and just massage her giant breast with my hand, allowing her to take over on how she'd like to blow me. It didn't take her long to take me fully into her mouth, and down her throat. She held it there, and kept swallowing as a way to massage my rod. Then she'd pull back and take in a few deep breaths before continuing to bob up and down on me, using her tongue on the underside of my penis.

She did this so slowly. Really taking her time in her treatment of my cock. It felt like forever on each of her going down on me, and then again on her rise to the top, followed by a few strokes with her right hand. I missed a fair amount of the movie, as I just sat back, head on the back rest, eyes closed, just enjoying the feelings below my waist.

I'm not sure when she introduced her left hand to my heavy balls, but she massaged them, pulled them, and then massaged them again, while taking delicate care in sucking my cock. She kind of reacted to the movie's soundtrack while swallowing my rod. As the music kicked up, she'd deepthroat me, or jack me quickly, only to slow down when the music slowed again. What I think is the final moments of the movie, the music of course picked up again, and she took a deep breath, and forced her head down into my pelvis, and held there for a good portion of the finale, swallowing around my cock every few seconds.

On one of her trips to the bottom of my pole, the music stopped suddenly, and then a new song played loudly, so I look up and the credits are rolling. I had been all but tortured for maybe half of the show, with an excruciatingly slow blowjob. I was so distracted that I barely noticed the passage of time. I only hope she took rests for her jaw muscles to relax.

I was building up quickly for an explosion of cum, and I think she wanted to finish me quickly at this point. I I found her nipple again, and pinched hard before pulling down again, guiding her to deepthroat me, and then pushed her pinched nipple up into her fleshy globe to guide her into pulling back again. I began to do this faster and faster, and she followed along faithfully, as my cock expanded in her mouth, and I released her nipple.

She pulled back so only her lips covered my bulging head, and flicked her tongue around the underside of the head, and digging deep into the urethra opening. Faster and faster she moved that tongue, while jacking the rest of my length below her lips, while toying with my balls. I couldn't last any more, and I exploded, quickly filling her mouth to overflowing, while she attempted to swallow what she could.

I opened my eyes, midway through cumming, and noticed that the lights had gone up in the theater. I quickly looked around, and saw that one of the two girls down on the left end of my row had noticed what was going on. Her mouth was wide open, as well as her eyes, and her hand was blindly feeling around behind her to tap her friend to direct their gaze at us as well.

At the point that her friend looked over at us, Krystal had sat up again, but her half shirt was still bunched up above her swollen chest. Her overalls didn't help at all there, with a side boob view for the girls at the end of the row.

Krystal started to pull her shirt down again, covering up, and I allowed Katie to close her shirt up to her tits, so as to allow plenty of cum stained cleavage to show, as I also put my still achingly rock hard boner back into my pants. I wanted more, but it would have to wait for now. I had someone else to initiate into the harem still to collect.

We all got up and started for the exit, which was luckily on our right side, and away from the girls in our row. I didn't want to have to show them my blue stone, or in general, be distracted other than by the ass that was walking in front of me.

By the time we got outside of the theater complex, my raging boner finally calmed down for the moment, and we had only gotten a few looks, mostly because of Katie's coating of my cum across her face and chest. We all just walked hand in hand in hand back over to the diner. We saw through the full glass front that there's no one in the diner, but there were a few groups headed that way, as we were.

We enter the establishment and find our booth again, thankfully away from the other groups that seemed to gather on the other side of the diner. Only a couple sat a few booths down from us, right inside the door on the right.

We had about an hour to waste until Kim got off work, and suddenly she was at our side, deciding to come to us before seeing to the other tables, even if they all sat down first. Good girl. She seemed startled as she looked around at the three of us. Once she saw the shape that Katie was in, she inquired about it.

"What happened to you?" She blushed after saying that. Apparently she caught on just after blurting out the question.

"We saved a treat for you. Use your finger and have a taste" I said.

She tentatively rolled herself over to the other side of the booth, where Katie was sitting facing me, and reached down to scoop up a dollup of cum from midway up Katie's left breast, before quickly looking around the diner as she brought my seed up to her mouth. She quickly shoved her finger in her mouth, and pulled it out just as fast, minus the white cream.

"Mmmm."

"I'm glad you like. There's more where that came from" I said.

Kim just blushed again, but nodded her head in response.

We all decided to eat while we wait for Kim to punch out. I ordered a loaded burger, and Krystal followed my lead when asked, requesting a bacon burger, and Katie chose to get a grilled cheese sandwich. For drinks, we chose our flavors of shakes once again, and then she was off, rolling back to the register, and to the kitchen counter, before rolling back out to the couple seated closest to us.

It didn't take her long to get everyone else's orders, and then returned to the kitchen counter to order all the food from the cook. Our meals came out pretty quickly, as the cook worked our order before everyone else's.

We took our time eating, and were just consuming the last few fries when Kim walked over to us in a pair of lime green Chucks which clashed with her turquoise outfit a bit. She actually bounced to a stop beside me, her skirt becoming motionless after her all but skipping over to me, forcing the skirt to bounce up and down. The grin on her face was endearing, and yet also contagious, which got me to smile up at her before looking her over again. She was such a cutie.

"Hiya! I just got off!... Well, I mean I just clocked out.." Kim said, and continued to mumble the rest of her greeting, in embarrassment at her phrasing.

I just grinned and looked up at her, catching her eye before she blushed and looked away, directly back into Katie's cleavage, and then over to Krystal's smiling face beside me. I gestured for her to sit down beside Katie, forcing the cum covered slut to slide over, allowing for Kim to sit on the end of the booth.

"Since you're there, don't hold back from having some more of my frosting Katie has for you." I said, and she looks toward Katie, as her hand moves up gingerly, to scoop another glob up from her breast, choosing her right breast this time.

"Oh! By the way, this is Katie" I gesture toward her bench neighbor, and then toward my neighbor on the bench. "This is Krystal. My girlfriend, and I am Max." Kim took an offered hand with each introduction, and I held her hand a little longer.

"Shall we?" I said, while I stand up, still holding Kim's hand, pulling it up to my chest, as she stands up, and moves out of the way for Katie. Krystal hops up to stand on my left. Placing my left hand on her ass, I shove her forward slightly, and keep holding Kim's hand, as we walk out the door. Katie kindly holds the door for all of us.

The walk to the car was quiet, and not that far away, but that changed once we got to the car. I press the button on my keyfob to open the doors, and guide Kim to the front passenger door.

"One thing before you get in. There is a 'no underwear' rule in my car." I say and smile wide. I'll have to keep this rule now that I've made it up.

Kim looks at me, and then down at her chest briefly, before looking at me again. She kind of shrugs, and does what all women seem to be able to do. She reaches behind her, and through her shirt, unfastens her bra, then reaches in to each opposing sleeve to grab the shoulder strap, and pull her arm out of it, and on the second arm, she pulls the strap, and bra out through the sleeve.

I, of course, was a little distracted, as I watched her do this, because my eyes were held on her chest. Her tits barely moved, or even changed shape with the removal of her bra. I can't wait to get her home, and introduce her to the rest of the girls.

I open the door to the car, and gesture for her to sit, taking her bra from her, before closing it behind her. The other girls are already in the back seat, and I hand the bra to Krystal sitting behind me. Once I climb into the drivers seat, I turn back to Kim.

"Ok, now that we're alone, why don't you sit back, leaning on the door" I say before clicking the door lock button on the console so as to keep the door closed. "and put your left leg up here." I once again point toward the right edge of my seat.

She does as instructed, and places her foot on the center console against my chair, and her other foot on the floor, but with both knees touching, and her hands holding her skirt down between her legs. I can't have that, so I gently instruct her with my hand, pulling her left leg back until it's leaning on her seat back, and then push her other knee toward the dash, opening her legs up as far as possible in the car. Her hands still positioned between her legs, holding the skirt down, covering up her mound.

I reach over, landing my hand on her left thigh, and sliding it up to her hands, before grabbing a few fingers of her left hand, and moving it to hide behind her thigh, and then do the same with her right hand. Once her hands are out of the way, I grab the bottom of her skirt and slowly lift it up. She softly mewls in response to my actions.

Soon, her swollen mound comes into view. I tuck her skirt into the waistband, and gently place my hand back on her left thigh, sliding it up toward her juicy cleft. I reach out my thumb, and rub it along her puffed up lips, in so doing, pulling one lip away, and showing pink to the air. I begin rubbing up and down between her lower lips, up and down, pressing in more and more.

Her moans are getting louder, when she's not holding her breath between each moan. I look up into her eyes, which have been heavily lidded, only half open, staring at me. I slide my thumb up and rub her clit with a firm stroke, and her body reacts. Arms stiff and fists clenched, her torso and hips push forward as her shoulders pull back against the door.

"How do you feel, pet?" I ask.

"Mmmmm! Sooooo gooood." Kim moans in response.

I take a moment, releasing my pressure on her clit, to start the car, and reverse out of our parking spot. Once I shift into drive, I return my hand to her aching cunt, sliding my middle and ring fingers down over her clit, and between her pussy lips, before curling the fingertips into her to the first knuckle.

She immediately reaches her right hand out to grab my wrist, but doesn't move beyond that. I continue to push into her, my pointer finger and pinkie fingers curling up, I keep pressing the middle fingers deep into her wet, hot oven, until I can't go more.

At this point, I know I need to start moving before cars line up behind me, so I curl my fingers hard inside her, and pull her pussy closer to me, for an easier reach, as I transfer my foot from the brake over to the gas, and start driving circles through the parking structure, toward the exit. Her body responds, and she lifts her ass off the seat to allow me to pull her forward. Once she settles into the seat again, I begin to rub her deep inside along her front wall.

I continue to finger fuck her tight channel, pressing along her front wall as much as possible, and hitting paydirt multiple times, but yet, I don't allow her to cum. I keep her on edge for the whole drive home, parking the car in the driveway, shutting it off, and quickly get out of the car, unlocking the other doors as I do.

Going around to the passenger side, I slowly open the door, and reach in to hold Kim back from falling backward out of the door. I then reach both hands under her arm pits, and forward, grabbing a nice soft hand hold on both of her tits, before easily lifting her smaller body out of the car, and place her on her feet.

Once she's able to stand on her own, the other girls make their way inside the house. I pull out my phone, and start texting all the sluts, inviting them over so they can all meet each other.