Geocatched Pt. 08

Story Info
The adventure of a lifetime continues for Max.
12.1k words
4.57
7.2k
8

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geocatched part 8

Well THAT was a fun date. I think I'll just have to buy the Blu Ray when it comes out. I barely remember what happened. Let's just say that Krystal, and Katie kept me satisfied on our date.

Now, I'm outside at home, both girls are in the house, and I'm texting all the other sluts to come over to meet each other. There is a new girl to the group too, so I'll need to introduce her as well. She's a little worked up at the moment, and probably barely knows where she is right now, but we're about to go inside my place, and wait for everyone to come over.

I take her hand in mine, and slowly walk toward the front door. The girls kindly left it open for us. Kim seems to barely be able to walk. When we get to the door and step inside, I see a box that must have been delivered while I was on the date, sitting on the end table of the living room. The girls probably brought it in. I leave the package for now, and pull Kim over to the couch.

"Why don't you sit here, and edge yourself until I stop you? No cumming" I said, and helped her onto the far corner cushion on the couch.

She immediately sat back, turned so her right leg was on the cushion close to her ass, facing the front door, and the other leg spread out. Since her skirt was already tucked into the waistband, it was easy access to her swollen pussy, and she started right up rubbing her clit back and forth with one hand. The other grasped at her left breast to squeeze softly, quickly finding her nipple to toy with.

I checked my texts, and already got 4 replies. I had sent my earlier text in a group chat with all my sluts, so that's how they all answered.

ME: Hello sluts. I am inviting you all to my place tonight so everyone can meet each other.

ANNE: I'll be there as soon as possible. Can I bring a +1?

MEGAN: Ooh! This sounds fun! Count me in.

EMMA: Count me in. I'll be there ASAP

MELINDA: Should we bring anything? We also have a surprise.

ME: No need to bring anything. Looks like I have presents too.

ME: +1? Who?

ANNE: Laura just arrived and is staying for a few days.

ME: Yes, please!

I hadn't expected to see Laura so soon. I'm not complaining at all though. It was bound to happen at some point. I just won't be able to play with her too much, as she's just visiting. Maybe she'll want to visit more once she becomes one of my sluts. I'll have to catch her at the door since Kim will be giving us a show for a little while.

I still haven't found Krystal and Katie. I'm sure they've gotten the texts as well, so I'm surprised they haven't come out to talk to me about the get-together. I started roaming my home, checking the kitchen, dining room, and 2 of the spare bedrooms. I end up finding clothes all over the floor in my master bedroom, and a shower running.

I walk in the open door to the bathroom, and see two silhouettes behind the glass of the large shower stall. Opening the door, I see Krystal out of the water, scrubbing Katie's tits from behind, cleaning off my seed. I slide my hand into the shower, and onto Krystal's ass and squeeze.

That seemed to shock her, and in turn, Katie.

"Cleaning up for company?" I inquired

"Yes, Sir." Katie said. "We'll be done soon."

"Good girls."

I go back out to the kitchen to see what wine I have for this impromptu party. It looks like I'll have enough for everyone to have 2 glasses or more! Awesome! Now, snacks! Not so much here. Oh well. I'll supply a snack for some of them another way.

It wasn't but a few more minutes before Anne and Laura were crossing the street. I happened to catch a glimpse of them through the window as I glanced over to Kim still rubbing her wet pussy, so I decided to meet them before they got to the here. I went out the front door, and got down a few steps before they were upon me.

"Max! It's good to see you!" Laura said as she came up to hug me. She wore a nice blue and purple flowered sundress, and sandles, showing off purple toenail polish. Her chest definitely filled out the top of the strapless dress.

After the hug, I looked at Anne, who was dressed in a pair of jeans, a pair of Nike's, and an old local band tour shirt.

"It's great to see you, too, Laura." I responded. "Hey, you'll never guess what I found the other day, Laura!" With that said, I reached into my shirt, and pulled out my prized blue stone necklace. I hid it from her for a second, waiting to see what she'd guess, but she just shook her head and waited.

I took my hand off the stone, and just dangled it off the chain still around my neck. She looked down, and immediately fell under it's power. I put Anne down as well, with a quick "Sleep slut" before going through my now familiar list of commands to Laura. When I woke them both up, I stepped aside, and gestured toward the front door, allowing them to go ahead of me.

When I walked in, I saw Anne in the middle of the room, but found Laura near the front door with her jaw on the ground, and eyes wide, looking down the long couch, at Kim. I came up behind her, grabbed her shoulder, and whispered in her ear.

"Don't mind Kim. She's just a slut that can't get enough. You'll get used to it." I said.

To the small crowd now in the room, I introduced Kim with a wave her way. "Everyone, the slut on the couch, edging, is Kim. She's still uninitiated but still member of our group. Kim, this is part of our group, but the rest will be here soon. Why doesn't everyone go over and introduce yourselves to Kim?"

I was about to turn back to Laura, but there was a quick knock at the door. When I opened the screen door, I was blessed with Melinda and Erin's faces. Erin was in her comfy overfilled half shirt I met her in, and spandex, while Melinda, my first to become part of the harem, was in her own colorful sundress with tiny straps alone on her shoulders, indicating she probably wasn't wearing a bra.

I ushered both of them in, and kissed each one with passion, before introducing them both to the growing group. Then I was able to turn my attention back to a still shocked Laura. I came up behind her, grabbed her by her hips, and whispered in her ear again.

"You'll get used to everyone here, soon, now that you're a part of this little harem of mine. I've dreamed of this for a long time, Laura." She started to relax a bit as my programming started to flow in her head.

My hands began to roam from her hips, running over her stomach, down to her pelvic bone, and up and over her breasts. Her hands caught both of mine, but didn't restrain me from feeling her body all over. I end up cupping her large breast in on hand as I move the other hand up and over, in search of her nipple. It was already protruding from her soft globe, and making a small tent in her dress, making it so easy to latch on to pinch and pull.

"Mmmm" she moaned in response. Her hands do try to stop me a bit, but not much resistance.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you?" I asked

"Mmhmmm" is her only response, barely heard over the other girls all talking, and Kim moaning on the couch.

"Are you uncomfortable getting felt up in a crowd?" I asked her in a whisper.

"Yes." Barely a whisper.

"Ok." I breathe into her ear, and pull back a bit.

"Alright everyone that's here, lets make it a bit more comfortable for our newer guests." I speak out to the group.

Almost as one, the girls all start to undress, starting with shirts which end up tossed all over the floor. Melinda and Erin pause for a few seconds, shocked at how bold everyone is being, seeing as how they're new to the whole group, but start to undress as well.

Just as I start to whisper into Laura's ear again, there's a knock on the door right behind me.

"Don't move. I'm not done with you." I said in her ear before I turn around and open the door.

Emma is standing at the door, one hand sliding over an engorged nipple hidden behind her white blouse, and the other just hanging by her tailored black slacks and black one inch pumps.

"Well, are you gonna let me in?" She says laughing, as she's leaning over toward the window, looking in at all the breast flesh and more, clearly seen through the glass.

When I'm done staring at her, I move aside so she can brush past me, purposefully rubbing her hard nipple across my chest, before walking into the other side of the room. As I look to close the door, I see that Megan and Ashley have finally made it, together, and I leave the door open for them. I cross the few steps back to Laura, now face to face with Krystal, who is running her hands up and down Laura's arms and bare shoulders, while introducing herself.

"Why don't we get a bit more comfortable?" I ask Laura, as I place my hands on Krystal's hands, and start directing them over Laura's full chest.

Once Megan and Ashley come in and close the door, I squeeze Krystal's hands on Laura's breasts.

"Everyone! I want to introduce the members of the harem that you probably don't know. First off, Over in the corner is Kim. I invited her in today, and hasn't been initiated as of yet. Over here to my right ate Melinda and Erin. They are the first inductees to this group. Please welcome them warmly, as I know you all can." I said to the now crowded room.

As they were the closest to them, Ashley, and then Megan introduced themselves to Melinda and Erin, who were now topless, by playing with their nipples, and pulling them by said nipples, into a kiss meant for lovers. They both responded in kind, though still holding each other's hands. Once they stopped kissing, both Ashley and Megan began to undress in front of the lovers.

I watched this for a moment, before continuing to caress Laura's tits through Krystal's hands. I released her hands, moved up just a bit, and started pulling the sundress down over Laura's breasts, exposing both orbs to the group. Laura was bright red with embarrassment at first, but with everyone else close to naked, she began to settle down, and join in the festivities.

"Just relax and enjoy Krystal's company for a little bit. I'm going to inject your next snack into that slut on the couch." I told Laura, and then walked around her and the coffee table, and knelt down in front of Kim.

"You've edged yourself for a good 25 minutes. Would you like to cum?" I ask Kim as I run my hands up both thighs.

"YES! Ugh! I need it! Please, may I cum?" She asked feverishly, while stroking her little bud.

"Not yet, my dear, but you may stop masturbating." I told her before sliding my hands under her thighs and pulling her toward the edge of the couch, so her ass was partially hanging off the edge.

Although she was relieved to stop masturbating, she was embarrassed and timidly covered her mound with one hand, before I moved it back behind her thigh. Then I placed my hands back on the back of her thighs, and started kissing my way up her right leg to just below her cleft, and then started from the knee on her left leg, back toward her very moist cunt. Her moans were becoming more frequent, just in that short span of time.

She wanted, and tried, to put her hands on my head to either push me away, or pull me in, but Katie, sitting on her right, and Anne sitting on the corner of the other couch, had a hold of both of Kim's arms, and were running their other hands all over her body. She wasn't fighting very hard to get free, but her legs tried to squeeze my head before I could get to her little cunt.

I pulled her thighs apart again, and gained myself a perfect view of her naughty little cunt, dripping fluids down to her ass and onto the couch. I wasted no time in moving my head forward, tongue out, to get my first taste of her fine nectar. One long lick from her ass up to her little clitty was enough to make her shake and squirm a bit, but I was not to be denied my treat.

I pulled back, and then again, followed my tongue's original path up through her slit, to her clit, and sucked on it forcefully. When my tongue started wiggling at the tip of her little button, her response was instantaneous as she squealed, and bounced on the couch as she all but sprayed my face with her girl cum. I didn't let up through her orgasm, to prolong it as long as I could.

Kim's squeal attracted the attention of Emma, who came up behind me, running her hands all over my shoulders and arms over my shirt. I resumed pressing my face into her bald pussy, flicking my tongue around between her lips. Emma then began to unfasten my shorts, unzipped me, forced them down over my ass and to my knees on the floor. She took special care in protecting my raging hard on as she did this.

After a quick breather, I dove back into my oral ministrations, and then added my middle and ring fingers at her secret passage again, opening her up a bit in her tight hole. Her hips jerked in my face, but I pressed on, inserting my fingers deeper, and twisted them around inside her. She had no control over her body at this point. Both her arms, and legs were being held spread eagle by Anne and Katie.

I played her like a fiddle, through 2 more orgasms before I pulled back from her engorged lips, and licked my lips of her essence. I retracted my fingers from her tight passage, and pressed down on her taint as my fingers searched out her tightest hole. My middle finger found it's mark and pressed in and around her asshole as she still came down from her last orgasm before jerking back slightly. As her body relaxed after the pressure issued to her back door, trying to return to the spot she sat in, her tight ass ended up allowing the tip of my finger inside of her.

"Iieeeee!" she squealed again, but I persisted.

I continually rotated my finger inside her, delving deeper and deeper until the whole of my finger was inside her ass. Then I pulled out most of the way and introduced my ring finger as well. To make her relax, and distract her, I leaned in and licked across her clit again and again, and her back door opened up to allow a second finger to pass through the opening. I pressed on, and wiggling my fingers back and forth, I was able to extend the depth in which they were buried inside her.

Suddenly, there were lips wrapped around the head of my cock, and a wild tongue slathering me with saliva, going deeper with every lick. I look down, and Emma was hard at work on me, in an odd position pinched between me and Anne's legs at the couch. She was on her side, leaning on one elbow, as she took me deeply, preparing me.

When Emma pulled back for air again, I returned my attention to Kim, replacing my hands at her knees, pulling them up so her legs sat over my shoulders, and then slid back down to her upper thighs. I stepped forward on my knees, allowing my shorts to gather on my calves, as Emma helped guide my cock toward Kim's dripping opening. After rubbing my head all over Kim's lips, she pressed my head into her hole, and I paused.

Instead of leaning forward, and pressing myself into her pretty pussy, I suddenly pulled hard on her thighs, forcing her body to swallow my cock swiftly, and her torso to slide down the couch even more.

"Aaiiii! Ahh! Ahh! Ooooohh!" came the scream and grunts as I filled her passage with my thick rod, forcing yet another orgasm to pass through her slim body.

I held her tightly against my pelvis, allowing her to adjust to my wide girth, as her tight snatch rippled with aftershocks and massaging my cock, wiggling my hips around, teasing deep inside her as I bottomed out. As I paused in her initial dicking, I let my hands wander under her turquoise work polo, sliding up her sides, and to her nice mounds of flesh hidden within. I manipulated her flesh roughly, and then found her extremely excited nipples to pinch and twist.

"Unngh! Oooh!" she grunted at me.

When I had my fill of handling her breasts, I continued to slide my hands up under her shirt, and guided her arms over her head, removing the cover from her chest, exposing a pair of fine tits, and finally over her head. Katie took the garment, and tossed it into the growing pile of clothes in the middle of the floor behind me. Then I resumed cupping both breasts, observing how they move, and how they spring back when pulling on her nipples.

Then, when she had calmed down a bit, I slid my hands up to her shoulders, and from there to entwine my fingers of both hands behind her neck, with her legs still on my shoulders.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

I didn't really give her time to answer, as I immediately pulled most of the way out of her, and then slammed my hips back into her, just as she opened her mouth to respond to my query. The sudden O face she made told me she was ready, and I pulled out once more, only to slam back in. I then stopped toying with her, tightened my grip behind her neck, and started slamming into her at a frantic pace, receiving grunts from her with every impact.

Kim was all but folded in half and my grip behind her neck forced her body forward as though she was doing crunches. I was abusing that still very tight cunt, enjoying how it's silky insides slid along my length, and with my cock head battering her cervix on every stroke. It didn't take long for her to rise to another shuttering orgasm from my pounding into her.

"Aaaahh! Ungh! Ungh!" she grunted with every stroke of my ridged pole into her tight channel.

I was grunting a little bit as well, but hers were louder, and attracted attention from some of the other girls not absorbed in some action of their own. Katie, to my left, was receiving a good licking from Megan, with her leaning back into the couch, and Kim in equal measure, with Kim's right arm over her shoulder and gripping her massive tit flesh.

Anne was just masturbating herself, with one hand on her generous chest, and the other hand 3 fingers deep inside her twat. Katie, Anne's sister, was also masturbating herself as she watched the group from beside her sister. Emma and Erin were now just standing in the center of the room, naked, and fingering each other as they necked, oblivious to the front windows wide open without cover. Melinda, watching her partner get fingered, was kneeling over Ashley's face, while Laura, now naked, was still standing where she had been, being eaten out by Krystal below, while watching me.

I wasn't going to be able to last long at this frantic pace, but I didn't want to either. I had balls perpetually full of cum, and nine other girls with multiple holes to fill. I was quickly coming to conclusion with Kim, as my balls started pulling close.

When I finally blasted into Kim, she immediately started to cum as well, her eyes wide as saucers, mouth open in a silent scream. Her body stiffened up for a few seconds, and then she started to shake uncontrollably. I released her neck, and held strong on her thighs, keeping myself completely buried inside her, while my cum seeped out around my rod.

I pulled out dripping with our shared juices, which was followed by a small cum river out of Kim. I backed up on my knees, catching my breath, and turned around.

"Laura. Hey, Laura!" I had to repeat her name, as she looked like she was in heaven.

When her eyes opened up, and found their way down to me, she smiled a bit. I motioned with a finger for her to come to me. Her grip on Krystal's hair grew as she pulled her head back, and away from her gash. Krystal sat back, licking her lips, and looked over to me, and then around the room. Laura made her way to me, I took her hand, and pulled her down to her knees next to me.

"Have you ever eaten someone out?" I asked.

She just slowly shook her head.

"Well, here's your first chance to try it. I left you a nice cream pie for extra flavor." I said. "Just try to copy what Krystal was doing to you."

With that, I pulled her down to hands and knees, ushering her toward a swollen, leaking gash between Kim's legs. She looked back at me before edging forward, and down to Kim's inner thigh, and licked up a bit of my cum and Kim's juices, where she paused, getting a taste for her prize, and then doing the same to her other thigh. Soon, she had licked her first pussy from hole to clit, and then she sucked one of her labia into her mouth and pulled back, releasing it with a pop.