Geocatched Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still gripping her thighs, I pulled out, and slammed back with force, pulling on her legs to grind into her fully. I was bottoming out inside her, and my head was smashing up against her cervix.

"Ooooh! Ugh! I forgot.. ugh.. how big you are!" She mentioned.

"Yeah, he's bigger than our double dildo." Erin said, before leaning over to take Melinda's left nipple into her mouth, which also got her breathing a bit harder.

As the last person of the night to receive my cock, I wanted to take a little time in treating her like a slut, and fucking her as long as I could. I pulled her legs up to either side of my head, and wrapped my arms around her thighs tightly, before slowly grinding while pulling out and pushing in, forcing more friction, and feeling out of each stroke.

Her tight cunt felt so divine. I slowed my strokes a bit, and watched as Erin switched breasts with her mouth, but held onto her initial left breast, teasing the nipple. I reached out toward Erin, cupping her hanging tit, feeling it's weight, before pinching her nipple, and pulling lightly.

Now, I had both of them moaning. So sexy to hear lovers moan and groan as you're pleasuring both at once. I twisted Erin's nipple as I pulled, and her chest puffed out, arching her back more, enjoying my ministrations upon her breast, and offering me more.

"Both of you are good girls!" I said to them. Each of them moaned louder in response.

"How does it feel being my first slut in the harem?" I asked Melinda, as I started upping my pace digging deep into her slippery cave.

"Mmmm.. it's.... oooooh! It's.. OrgASMIC! Ahhhh!" She cried out in orgasm from my continued assault on her pussy.

I stopped, fully engulfed inside her, and held still through her orgasm. Her pussy rippled around me so deliciously. Once she calmed down some, I resumed pumping into her at a more frantic pace. I wanted to baste her insides with my cum. I wanted to impregnate her.

"Ohhhh! Oh YES! Fuck a baby into me!" she cried out, loud enough for the whole house to hear.

I don't know how many girls registered what she was begging of me, but Krystal, Anne, and Kim came over, and watched as I pounded into Melinda's hot box at a fast pace.

"Fucking a pregnant girl while sucking on her udders sounds hot!" Kim says right behind my ear.

I hadn't thought of it like that as of yet, but the thought was damn sexy! My body responded, and my cock expanded in preparation to blast my cum into her by the gallon! Once I started to cum, that triggered her into cumming as well, and we both were grunting as we crested our own peaks with each other.

I removed her legs from my shoulders, laid a hand on Erin's shoulder, and motioned her to lean back, and I leaned in to Melinda's ear, crushing her breasts against my torso.

"You both will spend the night here. I will fuck a baby into that sloppy little slutty cunt of yours." I said quietly.

In response, her pussy squeezed my throbbing cock even harder, attempting to milk me of more baby making cum, as I slowly pulled out of her. Melinda's hand came down to cover her mound, as I exited, to hold all my cum inside her.

"Erin, would you do the honors?" I asked, and she immediately came around to the head of the table, dropped to her knees, and engulfed my cock in her slutty mouth, cleaning her lover's cunt off of it. After a few minutes of sucking me off, and licking around every inch of me, she turned around, and began to clean Melinda up of both of our juices.