Geocatched Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pulled out, keeping my balls within Ashley's reach, and gently stroked back into Megan. It felt like a glove, just holding still inside of her, and the added sucking of my balls just added to it. I started to stroke in and out at a slow pace so Ashley could keep in contact as long as she wanted. It didn't take long for Megan to ask for more, in between her licks between her partners legs.

"Faster! I ungh.. need more! Please!" Megan pleaded with me.

I pulled out once more, so Ashley could lick along the bottom of my cock, while I grab Megan's ponytail and pull back enough for her to stop her licking. Then I leaned down to her ear.

"Do you want faster? I think I can do that, slut!" releasing her hair, reaching down to fix my hands upon her large breasts, then I jammed myself into her, and began to pump in and out at a high rate of speed. The action forced her to slide her knees together to gain height over Ashley's head, so as to not abuse her face with my balls slapping Megan's clit. I went at her as long as I could, and was fruitful.

"Eieeee! Ahh! YESSSS!" She moaned out in orgasm, as I continued to pound into her cunt at a fast pace.

Ashley became just a spectator at this point. Megan was no longer burying her face in Ashley's hot box, but moaning much more. Ashley just ran her hands all over Megan's back and arms. I repeatedly pounded into Megan from behind, forcefully bumping her forward with each contact of my pelvis to her rear end. I did start to feel a little tired of all the fucking I have endured today, but I kept at it, sweating and panting as I went.

Ashley found a way to wiggle her way out from between us, and knelt by my side, watching me fuck her friend. I reached over and grabbed her hand, and placed it in Megan's butt crack, and then I spread her cheeks, not giving up on pounding her. Ashley figured out what I was wanting, and began to toy with Megan's little rosebud, and then she forced her way in with one finger. After a minute of finger fucking her, she pressed a second finger in her ass.

"Uhh! Uhh! Mmmm!" Megan grunted along with my thrusts and fingers up her bum.

"I think she's ready. Go to the box and get another toy out and come back." I whispered to Ashley.

She immediately got up, and returned quickly with another butt plug to show me, before tracing a line down Megan's back, down to her butt crack, and pressed it up against her rosebud forcefully. It started to give, and was pressed inside her more and more. Her hand at this point was being hit by my pelvis, providing extra force in each of her attempts at inserting the plug up Megan's ass. At long last, a few grunts from Megan, the widest part of the plug was forced into her asshole, and it popped inside her.

Now feeling the plug with my shaft buried in her asshole, providing extra stimulation, I sped up my grueling speed pounding Megan's juicy cunt, and she cried out in pleasure.

"Ooooh! Ugh! Yesss! Fuck yes!" Megan cried out, and her pussy rippling around my cock, and massaging it even more than before, forced me into shooting my cum deep into her.

I reached out, grabbed her by the tits, and pulled her back up and into me, turning her slightly so we could kiss as we both came down from our mutual orgasms. When I released her heavy breasts, she all but fell back down to her hands and knees, breathing heavy, and ended up falling forward, allowing my cock to expose itself to the evening air.

When I looked up, all the girls that I could see were paired off, except for Ashley and Kim. Then I came up with a little plan. It had to be done, as I won't be the only one that can satisfy the girls all the time.

I stood up, and Invited a worn out Megan to follow me. I guided her to the couch next to Kim, who was teasingly playing with her own pussy. I had her lie down, her cunt facing Kim, and spread her legs wide, with one leg over the back of the couch, and the other foot flat on the floor. Then I reached down, and started rubbing her dripping cunt with my left hand, and spreading her swollen lips wide open, exposing the hot pink color of her insides.

I looked up at Kim, and told her to stop touching herself for now.

"Have you ever eaten another girls cunt?" I asked her.

"No. I'm not a lesbian." She responded.

"Why don't you lean down here, and lick and suck all my cum out of this juicy pussy? It'll be good for you." I told Kim.

Kim looks at me, and then back down to the puffy lips, crying out for attention, and then back at me. With a look of disgust, she shifted around onto her hands and knees, and tentatively leaned down to take a quick lick of Megan's sloppy gash. And then she took another, and another.

I knew my programming would get her going in the right direction. It was just a matter of forcing it to begin. She began to lick with gusto, rubbing her face all around the hot pink slit, licking my cum out of her, and then licking up to the clit to tease with her tongue.

"Good girl!" I said to Kim as I stroked down her back, and to her cunt where I slipped one finger inside. "Don't stop until Megan cums on your face."

At this point, it was starting to get late. The sun had recently gone down, so I was guessing that it was about 8:45 or so. I noted that we hadn't turned on any lights yet, so it was getting dimmer in the house. Better that than to have lookie-loos from outside, looking in.

Then I noticed the smell. It even overtook the smell of all the satisfied pussy in the house. I looked back at the kitchen, and then got up to walk into the kitchen. I found Krystal, naked, and bent over, looking in the oven window. Melinda was close by, lazily fingering one of her nipples.

"What are you doing?" I said to her as I cupped her pussy she had facing the entrance to the kitchen, and then fingered her hole.

"I'm warming up something to eat." She responded, and I pressed 2 fingers inside of her.

"And what are YOU doing?" She jokingly asked of me.

"Well, I'm warming up something to eat, as well." I said.

Her reaction was to stand up, all but forcing my fingers out of her slit, and smearing her juices onto her ass cheek. She turned around to face me, and I placed my other hand onto her ass, lifted her up, and placed her on the counter top, facing Melinda behind me. She automatically leaned back on both arms, scattering a few cracker boxes around and off the back side of the counter.

I pulled her legs apart with ease, pulled her to the edge of the counter, before I leaned over, and opening wide, taking her whole cunt into my mouth. Then I started licking her pink slit from hole to clit, and back, while pressing my head into her, spreading her juice all over my face. I nibbled her lips when I could, and licked through her silky folds over and over again.

I reached up with both hands, and began to fondle her big handful of titflesh, rubbing my palms over her nipples as I ate her out. Her hips wiggled in ecstasy as I continued to lick her up and down. When I stopped at her clit, sucking it into my mouth, and licking back and forth across it's tip, was the moment her legs trapped my head between them, and my chin was suddenly soaking wet with her orgasm. Before she could come down from the exhilaration of a good cum, I moved a hand down below my head, and started fingering her cunt, and wiggling another finger at her back door. As soon as I popped into her ass, she came again.

Without giving her time to come down, I grabbed both ass cheeks again, pulling her off the counter, and straight onto my raging rod, letting her slide down it's length until I hit her cervix. Then leaning her against the counter, I started to stroke in and out, while still holding her up, with her help from arms wrapped around my neck, and legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

I was still surprised that I had the stamina still going strong, after so many orgasms so far today. This is all becoming real, the amount of cum I produce each time I explode, as well as my staying power. I kept thinking about this as I bounced Krystal up and down on my cock, churning up her juices, and driving her toward yet another orgasm.

It didn't take too long to push her to the next peak of pleasure, as I was thrusting quickly, her tits bouncing in my face, daring me to catch a nipple. When I shot off my load deep inside her, she began to relax, almost placing her toes onto the hardwood floor of the kitchen. I had to stoop down just a bit to release my shaft from it's pleasurable confines, and stepping back.

Melinda, not having partaken of my cum (as far as I know anyway) as of yet today, slid to her knees, and bumped me out of the way, so she could lick all of my cream out of Krystal's stretched out cunt.

I needed some energy for this to all continue. I still had a few girls to satisfy, and something to talk to Melinda and Erin about. What about is still unclear. I needed to give them some of my time, as I haven't really spoken to them since my life changed, with their help, mind you, after I found my necklace.

I was brought out of my mind's contemplation by the oven's buzzer going off. I looked inside and found 2 pizzas just about done. Perfect timing! I began to pull the pizza's out, placing them both on hot pads on the island and pulled out a slicer, which just happened to be in the drawer right behind Krystal. It was initially difficult to get to the drawer, but finally, with a big step, keeping Melinda attached to her sloppy cunt, I got it.

A few people started trickling into the kitchen and grabbing a slice or two of pizza. We've all had our workouts for the day. They were nice enough to leave half a pie for me, since I probably needed the most energy. Fucking and sucking 10 girls to multiple orgasms is exhausting. Not that I'm complaining AT ALL. I just needed some pick-me-up to finish the evening right.

When everyone was finished eating, they all started to sit back and relax. Megan gave Kim some more helpful instruction in how to eat out a girl. Erin and Laura teamed up again, but the rest of the group sat back, and diddled their clits at a leisurely pace.

Ashley was the next slut to grab my attention. She did this by grabbing my cock and stroking it slowly, while nibbling on my ear. I decided to sit down at the dining room table in one of the armless chairs. This gave Ashley room to kneel down and take my cock into her mouth. She didn't last long sucking on me before standing up. She then spread her legs and straddled me on the chair, hovering over my love muscle.

She was so ready, she was already dripping onto the head of my cock as she sat down, slowly taking my length inside herself with a loud sigh. Then without a pause, she started to ride me. I could tell she loved riding me like this by the look on her face, but I knew her legs were going to die soon. I grabbed both hips, stopping her bouncing, and pulled her off of me, indicating that she should turn around, and ride me that way. Much easier to twerk on my stiffy than to ride me the other way.

With hands on her knees, she looked back at me, as I guided my rod toward her entrance, as she squatted down. Wiggling her hips, forcing my cock to touch every surface within her, she looked at me as though she was in control here. I let her entertain that thought, and grabbed her hips, ready for her to start bouncing on me.

She grabbed at my hands, and brought them both up to her chest, where I began to maul her bountiful breasts, as she leaned back on me for a moment. Then she picked herself up, and almost completely off my rod, before dropping hard into my lap. She did this a few more times, before I pinched her nipples hard, and she began to ride me quickly, in the hopes that she'll get off soon.

She wasn't messing around at all. She was riding me like her life depended on my cum, and she was withdrawing. Maybe it was true. Something else to consider with all the other crazy happenings since acquiring the necklace. Addiction to my cum.

She was so worked up at this point that within a few minutes, I had risen to the same heights as her, and exploded inside her tight sheath. When I came, she was over the peak within a few seconds, and her cunt squeezed down on me like a vice, rippling around me as she came hard, and splashed her juices over my nuts, as well as my pelvis. She cried out in pleasure for achieving such heights. I continued to hold onto her chest as she fell back against me, giving her time to recover from her exertions.

I just sat there holding her, contemplating how things have worked so well for me, and still being thankful for finding such an artifact that could change my life so much, that I barely noticed when Ashley got off of me, and Melinda was on her knees, between my legs, cleaning off my cock. When I noticed, she pulled off of me, kissed me on the head of my swollen rod before talking to me.

"Sir. We need to talk with you. Erin and I." She said. She took me back in her mouth and took me all the way into her throat where she paused, swallowing around my girth.

"Yes. I've wanted to talk all night. I saved you until last, to give you my undivided attention. There was a lot of pussy to please first though." I said.

"I understand, sir. It has been an excellent evening so far." she said while still stroking me.

"Does this talk need to be private?" I asked.

"Not necessarily." she responded.

Seeing as I was already at the head of the table, I turned around and called Erin over, who happened to be fingering Kim as she continued to satisfy Megan. She got up and came into the dining room.

"Have a seat, Erin." I said. She took the chair at my right, trying to get comfortable with a butt plug in her ass, while Melinda stayed on her knees between my legs, stroking me.

"Ok, who wants to start?" I asked.

"I can, since Mel is busy." Erin said.

I looked up to her, and raised my eyebrow. Melinda kept on stroking me, not leisurely at all, but trying to pump the next orgasm out of me by pure will.

"Well, Sir. Mel and I have talked a lot about this, and is what we want." she said. Melinda, showing her agreement, swallowed my cock again, while her lover talked.

"Sigh. OK, over the last few years, we have concluded that both of us always wanted a child. We knew that we were lesbians, and didn't like cock until you came around, so we expected that the only way to have a child would be by adoption, or artificial insemination." she continued. "We also don't take birth control so insemination was on the table."

I think I was following along well enough, but Melinda would distract me once or twice, swallowing my rod again and again. When Erin stopped talking, she pulled back, and resumed stroking me.

"Both of those options were going to be expensive. We've been saving for a little while to afford one or the other. The money isn't the issue though." Melinda said.

"Well, what is?" I queried.

"Two parts here. One is that I'm pregnant." Erin quietly answers me. I'm shocked at first, but calm down a bit.

"That's good.. right? Forgive me for the distracted brain here." I said while turning to look at Melinda with a smile.

"Yes it is. We were happy to find out the news last week. We wouldn't need to spend all the money we saved to get pregnant, or adopt. It is yours, of course. You're the only cock we've had, or will have." Erin says.

"OK, what's the second part?" I ask timidly, as the first part was a big thing.

"The second part is that we've talked a lot since, and Melinda would also like to bring a child into the world." she said.

"Yeah. The thing is that we didn't know if you wanted either one or both, or none." Melinda looked down at her knees as she spoke.

I was in shock again! One of my sluts is pregnant, and another wants to be. I thought for a moment, and figured that I didn't mind.

"Well, I'm shocked, but happy. I guess that means I have to inseminate you the normal way then, eh?" I wink down at Melinda.

"Oh thank you, Sir! We were afraid you'd turn us away! Or deny us your cock." Melinda said. "I guess all we can do is keep trying for another baby. Over, and over, and over again!" She then winked back at me before taking me all the way into her throat again.

I was overwhelmed enough that her taking me back down her throat set me off, after all the stroking, and I burst inside her throat before she pulled back, continuing to take my ejaculate into her mouth before swallowing.

When I had recovered from this latest orgasm, I pulled Melinda into standing up, and then moved her between me and the table, where I pushed her shoulders back, until she laid upon the table, with her legs spread wide. I stood up, leaning over one leg to whisper to Erin, and then leaned over Melinda to take her nipple in my mouth, gently teasing the tip with my tongue. My hand finds the other breast and mauls it before pulling on her nipple over and over again.

Once I release her nipple, I lean up to her ear, I hear Erin coming back, and whisper into Melinda's ear.

"It seems only right that I eat you, as you're the only thing on the table to eat." I tell her.

I sit back down, and look over to Erin, who hands me a butt plug. I place it on the table next to Melinda's thigh, and start to rub her pussy all over, right in front of my face.

"Why don't you spread your lips for me? I want to see all the pink." I say.

Melinda starts to reach down, but Erin closes her hand over Melinda's, and a knowing look later, Erin is prying Melinda's pussy wide open for me to see. I look at her hard nub, and finger it once before sliding the finger down to her hole, and insert 2 middle fingers inside her, and push them in slowly, to full extension.

When I curl my fingers up, Melinda wiggles her hips a bit. Apparently, I stroked the right spot. I do so again with my fingers, and start pushing in, pulling out, and pushing in, pressing on the same soft spot inside her little cunt. This only raises Melinda's breathing more, and the same reaction from her hips. Knowing the spot I'm hitting, I just press in hard with both fingers and wiggle them against her front wall, and lean in to take a first lick from opening to clit, sucking her clit into my mouth and toying with it, with my tongue.

"UNGH!! Uh! Oooohyeah!!!" she cries out, as her hips gyrate in response to my ministrations.

"I'm uhh... I'm gonna CUM!! YES! I'm CUMMING! Ahhhh!" She explodes, and my hand is quickly drenched, as is my mouth and chin.

"Yes! Good girl." I tell her.

I don't let her come down from this orgasm, as I continue to suck on her clit and fingering her hard. Then I lick up and down all of her pink insides where Erin is still spreading her fat lips for me. I reach over and grab the toy, and then insert it into her tight cunt to lube it up. Then I pull it out slowly, and slide it over her taint, and twist it on her brown star.

When I begin to push on it, at first there is resistance, but then Melinda starts to relax and I'm able to push more and more of it into her ass. It takes a few minutes playing with the toy in her ass, but eventually it spreads to it's widest point, and pops inside of her. I then tug on it a few times.

I take a few long licks from jewel up to her clit, and then stand up. Moving forward, I press my cock down and onto her cunt, and then saw back and forth over her clit. When her hips started working with me on giving her more friction and contact, I pulled back, only to slide my cock head down her lips to her opening.

I gripped both of her inner thighs and pressed down, forcing her to do the splits, and began to push my cock inside her dripping pussy. I was easily gliding into her when she tightened her grip on my tool. I still went in effortlessly, but the friction was feeling great for both of us.

"Oooh! So full!" Melinda said.

"You're not full yet, slut." I said, and then slammed the rest of the way inside her tight tunnel.