Geocatched Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah" said another girl in the crowd of sluts.

"OK. Let's go." I said, and we headed up the well worn established trail up the hillside.

I was about half way down the group of girls, and of course, enjoying the view ahead of me. Anne was leading the group, and stopped suddenly, and pointed off the trail by a rock outcropping, and the flat area just below it, about 30 ft off the trail. It looked like an ideal spot to set up and we collectively moved to the spot, and began to lay out blankets in a big block.

I found that I was the first to sit down somewhere in the middle, and off to the far side, before the rest of the girls found their spots clustered around me. I was mostly hidden from the trail with all the girls on that side. I was able to stretch out, unlike most of the others. They sat up with their knees up in front of them, and someone would be in front of them leaning on their legs to sit up. Of course, this exposed many of the girls, as they were mostly wearing short skirts, or sun dresses, so their crotches were all exposed to anyone looking closely.

It took close to 90 minutes before Sarah found us in the fading light of the day. When she came over, she had to maneuver around and through most of my girls to get to me, but I had saved a spot for her on my other side. I quickly introduced her to everyone else, before noticing something.

"I thought I told you that there is no underwear allowed here?" I said.

"Well, if you don't want me wearing them, I suppose you should take them off." she smirked as she informed me of her plan.

"I guess that's fair." I said.

She had laid down facing me, as I was on one side, with an elbow planted to hold me up, and she had mirrored me, facing me. She had taken off her apron, and saw that she was wearing a pair of black shorts to go with her shirt, and a pair of tennis shoes.

It was still fairly light out, but the sun had set. I could still see her clearly. I reached out, and pulled her closer to me by her hip, so she scooted over so we were face to face, just inches apart. I leaned in to kiss her, and pulled her into me more by grabbing her ass as I did.

When we both pulled back for air, I moved my right hand to her front, undid the button holding her shorts at her waist, and moved my hand inside the waistband to start pushing the shorts off. She squirmed a bit, but allowed the shorts to slide off her hips, exposing her black lace panties, and be pushed down near her ankles. Then I moved my hand back up to the hem of her shirt, sliding my hand up her bare skin, pushing the shirt up by the wrist.

Once I got my hand up to her chest, I cupped, and squeezed her left breast, before bringing the shirt up and over her breasts, encased in a black lace bra. I had her pull her left arm through the sleeve of her shirt, and then helped her pull the shirt over her head, only to let it rest at her other elbow on the ground. Her bra was next, and I looked back behind me to see most of the girls watching, and to see what the view possibly was from the trail.

I reached behind her, and quickly undid the snap of her bra, and pulled it over and off of her left arm, to drop on her shirt, exposing a large pair of very cute tits. I leaned in, and sucked one nipple into my mouth to tease while I rubbed at her pubic mound with my hand.

Suddenly, she looked over my arm, and then she did a quick face plant to hide her exposure to me. I took that moment to reach over her, and pull both her bra and shirt off her right arm.

"I want to show off your body. Don't hide it." I told her, and she mirrored my form once again.

"I thought I saw that group of people saw me. They were looking over here." Sarah said.

"They'll just be jealous." I told her.

Then I went back to petting her pussy through her panties, and she began to moan a bit. Not very loud though. I took my hand off her mound, and slid it under her panties, to massage her pussy directly, and force the panties part way down. I fingered her for just a moment before bringing my hand back to her breast, where I wiped my dripping gooey fingers on her nipple, and leaned in to suck on her hard nub again.

"Mmmmm" she moaned. "My boyfriend doesn't do that. He won't go down on me at all."

"His loss tonight. You taste great." I told her.

I reached back down, and pushed her panties over her hips, and down her legs. At this point, I needed to sit up, or have another girl help out. Luckily, Emma was down near our feet, and I requested that she remove the shoes and clothing for me. As she did this, I spread Sarah's legs slightly, and pressed my middle finger between her lower lips, and my index and ring finger outside of the puffy flesh, pinching them together as I rubbed.

She began to kiss me again, as I rubbed up and down her slit, rubbing my palm across her clit as I did. She mewled into my mouth, and her hips pushed her into my hand. I pushed her onto her back, and leaned down to kiss and suck on her right nipple while dipping a few fingers inside of her again.

The light was fading, so it was getting harder to see, but I didn't need to see. The semi darkness just helped her hide from passers by. I told her to roll over again, facing away from me, and pulled her into me. Then I reached down, undoing my fly, and pulling out my turgid shaft. I let it rest against Sarah's ass crack, and cupped her right breast, teasing it's nipple again.

I felt another hand on my shoulder, and then sliding down my side to my hip. I looked back, and Erin was then reaching for my manhood. She stroked it a few times, and I pulled my hips back enough for her to press it between Sarah's thighs. She then slid her hand down to my balls, and massaged them as I moved my hips back and forth, fucking Sarah's thighs, while rubbing up and down her slick pussy.

Sarah reached between her legs to feel the size of me, and to help guide my cock to her entrance. She mewled again as I pressed myself into her from behind, splitting her juicy pussy wide open.

"Yessssss! I needed this!" She hissed as I continued to press farther inside of her. I was at just about the right angle to hit her g-spot head on, and I worked on pounding the elusive pad of skin as much as possible.

"Are you going to cum for me?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh GOD, yes!" she responded.

It was now dark, so within 10 minutes, the fireworks would start, but it wouldn't take as long for her fireworks to start. I pulled out most of the way, and slowly slid into her again. She bent her back so as to gain more length inside of her cunt, and yet allow me to keep a good hold of her chest.

"I want you to remember this for masturbating later." I told her.

"Of course! Ugh.. I'll definitely remember. You're so big!" she moaned.

I moved my left arm over, and under her side laying on the ground, enough to grab a good hold on her other breast, and began to pump my cock harder inside her. She started to grunt on each stroke I took, hopefully pressing on her elusive button. Erin had also leaned over me, resting her massive tits on my side, so she could reach over and down to Sarah's clit.

Sarah came right then, and was wiggling her ass back into me, as I continued to pump into her. Her mewls of ecstasy coming in waves, as her cunt squeezed my cock over and over again. I didn't let her rest at all, and pushed through her orgasm, forcing my cock deep into her tight channel.

Her second orgasm came only a few minutes after the first, but she exploded on her second. Her juicy pussy spasmed, and gushed her juices onto my cock, pelvic bone, and even her own ass. Erin's manipulation of her clit only helped her cum reach the level it did.

"Have you ever taken a cock up your ass?" I whispered in her ear, and nibbled her ear lobe.

"Y.. yes. Just ugh once. It hurt."

"When I'm finished with your pussy, I'm going to make your ass mine." I told her.

I began to push into her at a higher rate of speed, pounding my cock against her g-spot. I wanted to cum inside her soon, and her to cum hard again, before I fucked her ass.

BOOM! The first fireworks exploded above us, from the campus stadium just down the hill. That just startled Sarah, as well as got her heart pumping more, and she came again on my shaft. Her tight passage squeezed me so tight that I ended up releasing my first load inside of her sloppy wet cunt.

This, of course, set her off again, as well, and I had to move my hand from her tit to her mouth to keep her quiet with the crowds that were scattered around us. Her whole body shook, and she squirted again, just a little bit, and then she relaxed her whole body.

BOOM! Another explosion over our heads, Lighting up the sky around us.

I pulled myself out of her, and then pressed my cock head in between her ass cheeks, in search of her asshole.

"Are you ready for this?" I asked.

"You're too big!" she answered.

"We'll see. Relax your ass."

I found her asshole, and pressed into it slowly but surely. If she was too tight, I would split her anyway. I wanted to take all of her holes tonight. I continued to press into her, and suddenly, my cock head popped into her dark channel. I rested there, letting her get used to my size, and let her asshole relax more to allow me passage inside her.

"Ooooh!" she cried through my fingers I replaced on her mouth.

"Your ass is mine." I told her. As if to emphasize this, another boom and sparkling lights exploded over our head.

"Yes, Sir." she said.

I thrust slowly into her, pressing more of my cock that much deeper. She just groaned and groaned into my hand, while I forcefully pressed forward. I stopped about half way in, and let her get used to the feeling again. I kissed her shoulder, and squeezed her left tit, pinching her nipple, while still muffling her cries with my other hand. After another minute of rest, I pressed in the other half of my cock, until I was balls deep inside her ass. Then I pulled out and pressed in again, feeling her tight ass squeeze me so well.

I don't know if the other girls were cheering me on in conquering this slut, or if they were cheering for the fireworks, but they were pretty loud in doing so. The fireworks were going off a lot more, as I continued to fuck Sarah's ass. Her mewls calmed down, and I was finally able to take her other tit into my hand again, using both as handholds to pull her body into mine, burying my cock just that much deeper inside her.

Erin was still reaching over me, manipulating Sarah's clit, and pussy lips, offering her more pleasure, and a bit less pain in her ass fucking going on. I wasn't evil, and not wanting to hurt her, but I was also taking what's mine for now, no matter what. I wasn't thrusting that hard inside her. I took it slowly, and hoped that she'd relax enough that it would be much more pleasurable than painful. Time will tell.

Her grip loosened up on me slightly, and I began to thrust into her, taking long strokes in and out. She didn't seem to mind so much anymore, and actually started to press back into me again. I took that as my queue to work her ass harder, so I thrust into her with more force.

Thankfully the other girls were cheering because Sarah was still being noisy, but less groaning and more grunting as I pounded her back door. Erin kept up her attack on Sarah's clit, keeping the pleasure at a maximum, allowing me to get my pleasure from her tight ass. I didn't want to prolong her fucking for much longer. I didn't know how much longer the fireworks would be going off, and wanted to be done well before that.

"How does it feel to be ass fucked in public?" I asked her.

"Oh fuck! Ugh! Soo good, ugh yet embarrassing." she said.

I didn't last long and I only saved her embarrassment by putting my hand over her mouth again, when I was climbing my own peak, ready to release my seed deep in her dark channel. I felt my balls tighten up again, and knew it would be soon, so I plowed on, and pushed into her harder now.

When my cock finally erupted, it sent her into micro convulsions with a renewed orgasm of her own. She was much quieter this time, partly because my hand masked her mouth, and the explosions above our heads was more frequent. I pulled out of her then, whispering in her ear that my cock needed cleaning.

She flipped over, and grabbing my cock at the base, immediately licked the tip of my cock, for any remaining cum. Then she licked from my balls all the way to the tip in multiple directions. I put my hand on her head, and grabbed her ponytail, to help guide her up and down as she went. Once her mouth was covering my head, I pressed her down until my cock hit her throat.

I then fucked her mouth, each time trying to push past her throat and her gag reflex. It didn't work at first, and it seemed she was choking plenty, but I pressed her head down on me, and thrust up into her at the same time, and this time my cock got lodged in her throat. I held her there for a few seconds, and then let her up to breathe. I didn't wait long before I did the same thing again to her, and thrust into her throat.

I fucked her face this way for an uncounted time, and knew my balls would boil over and shoot into her mouth soon. I made my deepthroat times more frequent, and then it happened. I began to cum straight down her throat, but let up on her head so she could taste my cum on her tongue. She convulsed again in orgasm with the start of me shooting into her throat.

When I let her up, she looked a mess. I could see by the light of the finale of the fireworks display, that her make up was running down her face, and there were tears in her eyes from the throat fucking. She took many deep breaths when she was released, and even attempted to smile for me, before coughing.

When she was done coughing, she looked at the other 17 girls all watching her, and looking out at the other groups of people that could potentially see her sitting there, naked and tits bouncing with the coughs. She gathered up her clothes and began to get dressed, but she couldn't find her bra or panties anywhere.

Once she put her shirt on, I reached out and cupped her tit in my hand again.

"This was a great night for fireworks, don't you think?" I asked her.

"Yes, it was. I saw plenty of them." she responded.

"Maybe, I'll get the chance to taste you again." I said, and pinched her nipple hard.

She squealed, and pulled back from me, allowing her stretched breast bounce back, so she could then slip her shorts, and then shoes on.

"Maybe you will!" she said, and stood up.

"It was good to meet all of you. Have a great night." she said as she slowly made her way through the crowd of sluts, and then blend into the crowds on the trail, heading down to their own cars after the show.