Geoff and Chet Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Practices were normal—and thank God, most things settled down for the two weeks before Chapel Hill. My own anxiety quieted as the events of the past days receded in time as well as vivid memory. As captain, I checked with each team mate about study issues and had access to a few tutors who helped where required. A consistent academic performance was demanded at Rice and the club was similarly dedicated to excellence. The flight to Raleigh-Durham was again without incident. The tree color was festive and the weather was balmy. I noted that this was the last "northern" venue for meets this season. (My UNC competitors would have laughed at my description of the site as "northern".)

RCC again placed first, thus were undefeated for the season (5-0) and were leading in the team time standings. Interestingly Reg pulled away from the pack in the stretch and had the best single time, beating me by a full second. After the race, I announced the plans for New Orleans. Everyone seemed excited and pleased. "Now kill those mid-terms so we can really celebrate."

After the race, I lingered longer in the locker room than I normally do. We had time until the plane departure and Geoff had not flown with us—he said he had a New York appointment on Friday. I knew that Pete had changed and left early so I wasn't concerned about a re-encounter with him. I was just a little wistful and a little depressed at the first loss in my Rice career. Then I heard a metal locker slam. It seems that Reg had stayed as well. He approached just as I dropped my towel and sat on it on the bench to dress. As was his custom, he was naked, a towel wrapped around his shoulders. His long dick was swinging in long arcs over his balls as he approached with his customary model's hip-forward swagger. I looked up, smiled and offered my congratulations on a great race. "Not quite as good as your best time in Dallas, but I'll get there." He leaned back against my locker so I was eyes to eye with his fabulous trophy cock. He reached down and fluffed his balls which aimed the it right at my lips. "Want to taste a champion? Your mouth is watering."

"Reg, we're not going there. I thought I made that clear to you."

"But that was before Nicole confirmed to me that you swing both ways like me—and that you take it in the ass."

"I don't know what to say. Everybody knows I fucked Nicole—everywhere she had a hole to fuck—at her request. And she loved it. I'm not alone. I think she's had more than half the team now that she's got you in her web."

"What makes you think she chose me? It was the other way around. She can't get enough of me. And she told me she's seen you with guys—before and since. I'm assuming that room mate of yours is with benefits. You don't get to live in University Towers without a sugar daddy. Is he an older guy who pays you to fuck him? Or do you take it from him?"

"Reg, step away from the locker. I'm getting dressed now. This conversation is over. Please go away. Good luck with Nicole. I hope you've got plenty of wrappers. She's done most of the university athletes."

I rose from the bench and straddled over it toward my locker. He stepped aside seeming to be walking away, then slammed me onto the bench, using it to separate my legs, pushing my chest and balls into the hardwood plank. He sat on my back, spanked my ass cheeks, separated them and started to push several un-lubed fingers into my hole, searching for the prostate.

"You're going to be begging for my dick in a few seconds when I open you up. Your little boy pussy cunt is already quivering in anticipation and invitation. You may have taken dick, you bitch, but never one as big and hard as mine. I promise you're going to love this. You'll never forget the experience. No one ever does."

I got my arms out from under my chest and began to push up from the bench. Reg renewed his pressure on my lower back and deepened his thrusts. I could feel his enormous cock resting on my ass. "Last warning, Reg. Get off and leave now and this never happened. Continue and you're gone from Rice. I will prosecute for rape. Let's see whose word prevails on campus—and in court. And how much scandal your sponsors can handle." Maybe he thought he could survive a one-on-one charge at Rice. But, the last statement seemed to catch him. He paused in his finger thrusting.

"You're just a pussy. I can see you want it, but you're not worth it. Let's see what happens when a little birdie whispers questions about your remarkably improved financial situation to the conference rules committee. You can keep your not-so-virgin ass. I've seen better and tighter asses on donkeys anyway. You shouldn't skip the squats so often."

With that, he whacked my ass several times, hard, stood and went to his locker. A few minutes later the door slammed and I was alone, angry and breathing hard.

We left a few hours later, but Reg was not on the plane.

12