Geoff and Marie Share the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan smiled. "Do you know? I'm certain my husband would have said much the same if he were in your position. I'll let Marie know when you can call. He'll look forward to seeing you again."

She looked across the table again. "And finally, we have Lucy's situation." I said nothing. I knew Lucy was married. Marie and Angie both assured me that her husband was a useless twat; but did that give me the right to fuck his wife? I wasn't convinced. Megan made her pitch.

"Eddie is an alcoholic and a wastrel. When he isn't in the pub, he's in the bookies, watching racing on TV or in a drunken stupor. Why she won't leave him, only she knows, and she can't explain it to us."

I looked at Lucy as her eyes filled up while Megan dissected her marriage. "Apparently, Eddie's addiction has left him functionally impotent, but rather than deal with his alcohol problem or admit its effects, he blames his lack of interest on his wife's lack of appeal." Megan saw the look on my face. "Exactly. That overweight bladder of alcohol and lard pretending to be a man, says this goddess isn't good enough for him."

Now I saw Lucy in a new light. Any man, young or old, would be privileged to have her by his side. She stood up and walked across to where I still stood. With tears in her eyes she looked up and repeated what Marie had told me, "When I asked him to make love to me he said, 'who'd want to stick their dick in a wrinkly old snatch like yours?' And it's not. Honestly Geoff; it isn't." And she burst into tears.

Without thinking, I put my arms around her and hugged her close. The others looked uncertain whether to come and console her or leave her with me. I looked to my wife for guidance but she just smiled, so I must be doing it right so far. I bent down to kiss the top of her head and just ran my hands up and down her back. I could only see one solution, so I let go of her and took her by the hand and led her to the empty chair, my chair, at the end of the table. I sat down and pulled Lucy onto my lap. Once we were settled, I looked up at Megan. "Fuck Eddie. Lucy's in if she wants." Everyone else in the room let out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

I pulled her against my body and spoke softly to her. "It's okay sweetheart. It's not you. You're gorgeous. He's just lashing out at you because he knows you're too good for him." The other women seemed to relax even more.

Then Lucy's muffled voice came up from my embrace. "But he said I had a wrinkly old snatch and no one will want me." And she sobbed against me some more.

Now, I never pretended to be a complicated person. Try the simple solutions first is my approach. "Show me." The air was almost drawn out of the room as six of the seven women gasped simultaneously. Lucy was so upset that she didn't register at first.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Show me," I replied. "Show me this wrinkled old snatch and I promise to give you my honest opinion."

"You don't mind?" She asked, hesitantly. Now there's a very famous dirty, and I mean absolutely filthy, comedian from our neck of the woods, and one of his lines came to mind. 'No madam. I'm not a gynaecologist, but I can give it a fucking good look.'

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "I just agreed to you joining our sex club. At some point in the next few weeks I want to kiss your snatch and put my cock in it. Why would I mind looking at it now?" I sat up and said again, only louder, "Show me."

I thought she would have lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside. Not our Lucy. The skirt was on the floor in seconds and she bent to pull her tiny briefs down as though was alone in her bedroom, no qualms at all. The room was absolutely silent as she stood, bare arsed, in front of me, nervously awaiting my verdict. I wasn't going to tease her.

I made a point of looking very carefully at her neatly trimmed lady-garden. When I was done, I looked her in the eye. "Your pudenda, snatch, pussy or however you want to refer to it, is perfect. May I touch it to make sure it still works, seeing as your husband hasn't exercised it recently?"

"Oh, would you?" I looked over to Angie and asked her to open my bag. She did and her eyes lit up.

"Would you pass me the little hand towel please Angie?" I asked. "Then maybe you could show the others what else is in there."

Angie passed over the towel and I put it on my lap and re-seated Lucy and we wriggled to get comfy. Little Geoff had behaved himself when we were consoling the sad lady, but the bare arsed lady got his full attention. Hence the wriggling on my part. I looked at Marie with a raised eyebrow, asking for permission. She gave me a mock hard stare but then smiled and nodded. Lucy was sat across both of my legs with her right side towards me. I had my left arm around her shoulder and she rested her head on my chest. I moved my right hand gently between her thighs and started to rub her ever so softly.

As Lucy and I set out to restore her self confidence, Angie had not been idle. She ferreted about in my bag while everyone else but Marie watched in disbelief as I masturbated their friend in front of them.

"Geoff, you're a fucking genius. Ladies, behold a curated selection of sex toys chosen for your delectation and delight when you are guests at La Maison du Plaisir."

The girls were torn: should they watch a live sex show or take the opportunity to see what a butt plug looks like? Two minutes later the room was abuzz with chatter as the four unoccupied women quizzed Marie and Angie about the toys and how they worked. The nipple clamps seemed to be the most deliciously intriguing items on display.

Meanwhile my questing fingers were sliding between Lucy's velvety smooth labia. She gave a deep sigh and snuggled in closer. I noticed her friends glancing at us now and again to reassure themselves she was okay, and then they'd go back to the show-and-tell. Lucy gasped when my finger slipped into her vagina and she wriggled some more to give me maximum penetration. After a couple of minutes I moved to her clit and she gave a delightful little shudder, and her, "Ooohhh, yes!" caused more than one hand around the room to disappear under the table.

If you've never been in that situation, its hard to imagine how erotic it is to be there, watching someone, particularly a woman, having an orgasm. And Lucy was building up to a doozy. She was helping now, rubbing her slit across the towel, trying to find the best position to stimulate her lips. I'd stopped teasing her clit by this time and I was rubbing it as roughly and as fast as I dared. Her hands grasped her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard. She was panting, trying to speak but she couldn't string her words together as she pushed herself ever harder onto my hand. "For God's... Aahh... Don't stop... Oohh, fuck.... I'm going to... "

Lucy had the quietest, loveliest orgasm I'd ever seen. She took a massive deep breath and I felt every muscle in her body seem to lock rigid and then, after about thirty seconds, she just sighed happily and melted into my arms. It was beautiful to witness and I could see tears in the eyes of the other women as they watched their friend come down from her climax. I felt a gentle kiss on my cheek. It was my wife. "Geoffrey," she said in very soft voice. "Is it possible that you'll leave me with even one friend who isn't hopelessly in love with you?"

I had no answer to that, so I didn't try. To be fair, I don't think Marie expected me to. Then Angie stood up. "Kate. Give me a hand to clear these glasses away before someone comes to collect them. We'll get another round in and bring some menus back with us." As the pair were leaving she called over her shoulder, "Perhaps someone might persuade her ladyship to put her knickers back on too."

The rest of the session was something of an anti-climax, if you see what I mean. I stayed to chat with Marie and her friends long enough to have another pint and order my meal, but then I excused myself to eat in the bar. That way the girls could have the rest of their catch-up free from Y chromosomes and I could finish my crossword in peace. As I said my goodbyes, Angie shouted at me, "Cheater."

She saw me looking puzzled. "What?" I asked.

"Your crossword, dummy," she replied. "Six Across, 'A fraud who sounds like he may be fast'. The answer's 'cheater'."

Of course it was. But was it an omen too?

I got home about an hour before Marie and decided that I couldn't be arsed to mow the lawn, so I sat and looked through some recipe books for ideas for the following week. I was just finishing making a list of things we'd need when my wife breezed in.

"Get the kettle on while I get changed," she ordered. "I'm gasping for a cuppa."

She joined me on the sofa and snuggled up close. "Are you in the middle of anything?" She asked. "Because I think you'll be interested in the conversation we all had after you left."

"I've just finished planning next week's meals," I said. "You can have my undivided attention."

Marie was just about bouncing with excitement as she described what happened. "I barely know where to start," she exclaimed. She took a deep breath and began. "First of all, they all wanted me to tell you that what you did for Lucy was the kindest, most beautiful, most erotic thing any of them had ever seen. And if Lucy were thirty years younger, she'd willingly have had your babies. And bringing the sex toys in your bag really got them horny. It was inspired.

"Next; they all want to join Marie's Language Classes. This is the cover for our trysts. If anyone asks, I'm teaching my friends French or Spanish to help keep our brains active. We're meeting here in small numbers to keep it manageable and I'm only doing it as a favour to my best friends, so there are no vacancies. As far as anyone else is concerned, you just retreat to your study and keep out of our way. Discretion is important to all of them, except Angie. She and I have already outed ourselves at least twice, but even we might have to tone it down a bit.

"Now," she took a big breath and let it slowly. "This is important. Every one of my friends has their own hang ups." She saw the look on my face. "No! Don't worry. They don't expect you to fix them. But I can't tell you what they let slip this afternoon after you'd left. I promised and I know you won't press. But part of my promise is that you and I won't discuss what happens between us and the girls when we're paired off, unless it affects our marriage."

"And last of all." She could barely sit still. "My first 'tuition session' is on Wednesday evening, with my 'students' arriving about six forty five. Sex starts at seven and we'll meet up for a comfort break at eight then, restart with new partners at eight fifteen. Another break at nine fifteen and then the girls can amuse each other, go home or join us in our bed until half past ten or so." She looked up at me coyly. "Is that last bit okay? It wasn't what we said but I couldn't resist when someone suggested it."

I couldn't help but laugh. My wife was like a child waiting for Christmas but, instead of looking forward to opening presents, she was excited at the thought of us having sex with her friends.

"Marie," I said, leaning across to kiss her. "You know how much I love you. But, fuck! You're an odd one."

She beamed at me and then snuggled even closer. "There's one last promise I have to keep, if it's alright with you."

I didn't even have to think about it. "Of course. Is it anything I can help with?"

Her eyes sparkled and she couldn't help grinning. "Yes, you adorable old goat. The girls made me promise to give you the seeing to of your life for what you said and did for Lucy. Go take your 'vitamins' big boy; I'm going to fuck you 'til I'm too sore to walk."

I almost skipped to the bathroom to take one of my ED22 tablets. This would only be my second go with new erection enhancing drug, and the first with just one woman. I got a bottle of lube out too: well, you can't be too careful; Marie was well past the menopause and these tablets could keep me fucking for hours. I didn't want her to get hurt because she was too dry. That triggered something that had been on my mind for a while, and it must have shown on my face when I got back downstairs.

Marie took a sip of her tea as I picked my own cup up and sat down. "You have a look," she said, accusingly. "Is there something you want to share?"

"There is, but I don't know how to say it." She just sat back, folded her arms and waited.

"Okay," I took a deep breath. "I want to to learn how to do anal sex properly. With six other women in my bed, there's a decent chance that one of them may fancy it. I want my first time to be with you. Tonight, if you're willing."

I can't describe the look that she gave me. "You sit there, calmly drinking a cup of tea, and tell me that you want to put your willy in my bum?"

"Only if you don't mind," I replied.

"An orifice that has, for over sixty years, served exclusively as an exit, you now want to use as an entrance?"

"Exactly," I grinned.

She looked thoughtful. "I have one condition."

"Name it," says I.

"If we do this... disgusting thing..."

"Yes?"

"Promise me that I'm the one that gets to tell Angie!"

We reconvened in the bedroom some twenty minutes later, having discussed how to have anal sex as we finished out tea. To be clear, it was the discussion that we had over tea, not the anal sex.

We had realised that, although the anal play on porn videos portrayed it as something that usually happened spontaneously, in fact, preparation was key. On that basis we decided to try a middle ground. Marie used the toilet to void her bowels and then washed her bum really carefully, while I put a couple of condoms on our bedside table, along with a lube dispenser and some butt plugs. We didn't have any enema kits so we put that on the list for our next trip to the naughty shop.

Marie looked nervous as we climbed into bed. "Don't worry sweetheart," I told her. "My job is to give you enough orgasms that you're so relaxed when we get to the big finale that you won't feel any discomfort."

I reached for the smallest plug on the table and lubed it well. "Are you ready?" I asked. She gritted her teeth and nodded. The plug slipped slowly, but easily into her back passage. "There, snug as a bug." I told her. She seemed surprised that it wasn't uncomfortable, and got out of bed and walked around the room to try this new sensation.

"It feels weird," she shared. "It's not awful and it feels really kinky but I'm okay with it."

The sight of her walking around, stark naked, with a little jewelled cap sticking out of her fundament had me hard already. I grabbed her hand on one of her circuits of the room and pulled her back onto the bed. We kissed for a while until I heard her breasts calling for attention and I felt obliged to attend. Once they were satiated, her vulva made its needs known so I decided to pay a house call. I spent a happy ten minutes playing between her thighs making her come again and I couldn't resist giving the butt plug a few tweaks Just for your information, it made her squeal.

By now Marie was quite aroused and I wanted her to feel what it was like to be fucked with a plug up her bum. I knelt up and rubbed my cock at her opening and then slid inside her.

"Oh my fucking God!" She yelped. "Fuck Geoff. That feels sooooo good."

It was odd because I could feel it too; this hard shape inside her, that nudged me as I slewed in and out. She came before I was even close. That was okay by me. I helped her to turn over and took her from behind. This time I could feel my own orgasm building but, again, Marie was way ahead of me. She arched her back pushing her backside towards me and pressing her belly into the bed whilst moaning into her pillow. I was half a minute behind her as I spit my first load into her vagina.

I bent and kissed her neck. "Stay there dear," I instructed her. I got another butt plug, a bit bigger than the first, off the table and carefully applied more lube. I took out the first one and the second went in just as easily.

Marie just sighed. "It's so strange. I feel so full and when your inside me, it's just so..."

I reached round for a spare pillow and put it under her hips. Then I bent and renewed my friendship with her clit. I had to be careful because I knew she'd be sensitive, but I wanted her as aroused as I could get her. I'm not a massive fan of the taste of my own semen, but if my wife will swallow when she blows me I can't see a reason why I can't face some dribbling out of her cunt when it was me that put it there. I also experimented with the plug while I was licking her from behind. Yes. She was a fan of that too.

After ten minutes I was getting hard again and Marie was starting to squirm. I unwrapped a condom and rolled it down my cock and then applied a generous coat of lube. I made sure that she was comfortable laying on her front and then I lined up behind her. I pulled the butt plug out and pressed the tip of my cock against her anus before it closed too tight. I slipped a lot more easily than I expected, thanks to the butt plugs, and once my glans was inside I paused.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked hesitantly. We were in virgin territory here, literally, and I didn't want Marie hurt or upset.

"No. Just go slow and careful," she replied. "It's such a strange feeling having you moving inside me like this."

"Good strange or bad strange?" I was still worried.

"I haven't decided yet," she said, tersely.

I gently increased the pressure and my cock slipped deeper into that forbidden passage. "Oooff. Fuck that feels so weird," Marie gasped. But, she didn't tell me to stop so I kept going. It took a full minute before I was belly to buttocks with my wife and I suspect if felt as odd to me as it did to her. When I was a child, I just assumed that there was a big chamber on the other side of my bum that I emptied when I went to the toilet. Even with my science degrees, I never really sat and thought about it in much more detail. And now; well here I was, exploring my wife's inner mysteries with my cock. Her channel felt very different to a vagina and the sphincter gripping round my root felt a little intimidating; like it could grip really tight and cut off my circulation.

Anyway, we were where we were, so I sought guidance. "Are you okay, love?" I was starting to feel a little guilty.

"If I'm being honest," she replied. "I'm feeling a little conflicted right now." She gave a little shudder. "It doesn't hurt and it feels really naughty but, at the same time it feels as though I'm terminally constipated and pooing backwards."

"I can pull out if you want me to," I offered. "Or I can move in and out to see how it feels for you."

"Give me a minute to get my head together," she said. "Then you can start fucking me."

Some of the guidance we'd read on-line suggested that playing with the woman's clit as the man stroked, enhanced her pleasure so I reached down between her thighs and started to rub the shy little nubbin.

"Ooohh, Geoff, Yes," she moaned.

I wasn't sure whether that was an instruction to commence or just recognition of my efforts to date, but I decided to use my initiative and start moving. Very slowly at first, I pulled my hips back and when I felt the pressure of her ring on my cock head I pushed back inside again. Marie gasped. Result! I did it again. Marie moaned, I did it again, faster this time and still rubbing her clit and she lifted to meet me. I could tell that, whatever we decided in the future, right now she wanted me to fuck her up the bum, so I did just that.

She was still aroused from our earlier games, so I wasn't surprised when she built to another orgasm in only a few minutes, Perhaps it was a combination of the condom and the lube but it took me twice as long to climax which gave Marie the chance to hit another one just before I blew.