Geoff and Marie Share the Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she subsided I grabbed a tissue from the table and pulled the condom off, wrapped another tissue around it and dropped it by the bed. I put my hand either side of her head and bent to kiss her. "Well babe?" I whispered. "Was that; A - Awful and disgusting? B - An interesting one-off? Or C - A treat for special occasions?"

She turned over and snuggled up to me as she pondered. "I'm glad we did it," she said thoughtfully. "And I'm glad you wanted to share it with me the first time." She gave me a big hug. "That was sweet and makes me feel special."

I hugged her back. "You are all kinds of special," I told her.

"I think," she began. "I'd like to do it at least once more, but bareback. Feeling you inside me and not the condom. I'm also intrigued to find out what it would be like to feel you come in my bum. But I think we should only do that after I've washed inside. I'm not convinced it's a weekly event because it seems like a lot of effort for an orgasm, when you already gave me four just getting me ready.

We laid and kissed for a while until her busy little fingers had me hard again and so, courtesy of her promise to give me a proper seeing to and the effects of the ED22, she was walking very gingerly the following morning.

Oh, yes. I forgot to ask her that night, until after she'd dozed off from exhaustion, who her first students were going to be. I remembered over breakfast and she got all excited again. Marie's Language School's first students were going to be Jo and Kate.

After breakfast on Saturday morning I did an inspection of the garden to see what jobs needed doing before the nights drew in and the weather got too unpredictable. The lawn would need mowing a couple of times more, at least, before winter, there was a fence post that looked rather suspect and a couple of trees needed cutting back. And all that was in addition to the routine dead-heading and weeding in the borders and containers. Anyway, the lawn needed doing first, so I got on with that.

I was almost done when Marie shouted from the kitchen door. "Geoff! Megan's on the phone. Charles would love to see you and, if we go after lunch, Megan and I can go and check out that new lingerie shop near their place." I gave her a thumbs-up and finished off the lawn.

After I had cleaned up we sat on the patio, enjoying what could be one of the few remaining opportunities for coffee in the garden this year. Marie was watching me closely again.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you know what you're going to say to Charles yet?" She asked softly.

"Not really," I replied. "Actually, you might be able to help." She looked quizzically at me. "Do you know how much Megan tells him about what goes on when she's with you and the others?" I asked

Marie pursed her lips. "I can't be absolutely certain, but I think she tells him most of what goes on, and possibly everything. Since he's been housebound, he sort of relies on Megan to keep him up to date on all the gossip and stuff."

I went back to my thoughts and my wife let me be, picking up the empty cups and going back inside.

Megan met us at the door when we arrived at their place: and what a place. Just too small to be a mansion, it was at least twice the size of our house. The décor and furnishings were understated and elegant and undoubtedly expensive. She showed us both into a small sitting room where Charles greeted us. I was glad to see that he didn't look as frail as I feared, in fact he looked good for his age, but he apologised for not standing up. Marie, bless her, went straight over to him and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"It's lovely to see you again Charles, but Megan and I have shops to hit before they close. Is it okay if I come and chat when we get back?"

"I'd love that, Marie," he said with a big smile. And with lots of goodbyes the girls left.

As I hesitated, still deciding how to open our conversation, Charles spoke first. "Now then, young man. What are your intentions towards my wife?" I jumped, startled. He sat back in his chair, wheezing with laughter. "Oh, you should see your face, old chap," he chortled. "It's a picture."

"So," I guessed. "Megan's like Marie then? Likes to share little snippets?"

"I think that verbatim transcripts would be a more accurate description. For example, did you really make a sex video?" I nodded. "And did you and Marie really have a three way with Angela?"

"We did," I admitted. "More than once."

"My God! And did you really masturbate Lucy to orgasm in front of the others?"

"I had to," I said firmly. "Because her husband wouldn't touch her, and blamed her for being too unattractive."

"The man's an arse," he said dismissively. "Megan loathes him. I think she has a soft spot for Lucy."

I decided to be honest. "I think it may even be more than that. What's the female equivalent of a 'bromance'?"

He cocked his head at me. "Are you sure?"

I shook my head. "No. I'm not certain but when Megan was describing Sam's divorce and even her own situation, she was matter-of-fact. But when she described Lucy's she was, lets say, much more passionate. As in, she described Eddie as an, I quote, 'overweight bladder of alcohol and lard pretending to be a man', while describing Lucy as a 'goddess'."

Charles sat back and considered. "I will think more on that," he said, eventually. "Thank you old man, for being so frank. Now, do I get to see this video? It appears that everyone else has."

It occurred to me that I was about to show an old friend images of my naked wife having sex, and then I realised, six other people had already seen it, with my prior approval. The only difference was that Charles was a man. Why did that matter so much to me? I glanced around the room and on the wall behind me was a decent sized, modern, flat screen TV facing Charles's chair. I looked at him for approval and switched it on. It was simple then to cast the video from my phone to the screen. We watched in silence as Marie and I copied the two gorgeous young people coupling on a porn site video.

When it was over, Charles looked me in the eye. "Is that what you propose to do to my wife?"

"Not specifically. No." I replied. "But I have agreed with Marie that I'll do just about anything her friends ask, as long as it doesn't harm them, me or my marriage. Those are my boundaries. If Marie or the girls, individually or as a group, set others, then I'll respect those too."

"And if I have boundaries?" He asked.

"Then discuss them with your wife; she will tell me and I'll respect them."

He laughed. "I have only one condition," he said. "My wife engaging in sex with you and her friends at your home is only acceptable because my ill health prevents me from satisfying her. Meeting you for sex under any other circumstances is not."

"I agree, Charles. probably for the same reason. Marie's sole concern was to let her friends enjoy sex; we won't let this arrangement descend into affairs. We have too much to lose. Inevitably, the intimacy between us all will result in some affection, but that's all. If I meet Megan in town, then I will happily take her for a coffee, but you have my word there will be no clandestine trysts."

"Good man," he said. "Now, Megan said she'd left drinks in the kitchen, if you'd be so kind, and then perhaps you can tell me why the team is only mid table this season."

We were still arguing about rugby when our wives arrived back, just after six. Marie came to join us while Megan went into the kitchen. My wife surprised me as much as Charles when she sat on his lap and told me to go and help Megan put some food out while they caught up. Apparently they had stopped off for a Thai takeaway. rather than have Megan start cooking when they got home.

Charles was still capable of moving around the house, albeit slowly, so all four of us gathered round the small table in the kitchen and laughed and joked as we ate.

As Megan tidied the table my wife turned to me. "Geoff. Would it be alright if Megan and I modelled the results of our shopping for you and Charles?" I heard Megan gasp. Marie must be winging this.

I considered her request and my best guess at the thinking behind it. I decided to indulge in a little mischief of my own. "I suppose that since Charles has just watched the video of you naked and having sex, the sight of you in your underwear probably isn't crossing any lines."

Charles and I both grinned at the expressions on our wives' faces. The girls recovered well though, and disappeared upstairs laden with bags. I think that was the first time that I'd ever heard the usually composed Megan actually giggle. While they were changing I helped Charles back to the sitting room, via the downstairs bathroom which was on the way. We both decided to settle on the two seater sofa opposite the door, which, once I'd moved a couple of chairs, provided a nice open space for our ladies to parade in.

They came in together, holding hands for mutual support. Charles and I both gaped at the vision before us. Marie was, just, in a pale blue bustier that cupped and lifted her incredible breasts from beneath, but left her deep brown nipples exposed. I could tell that she was excited by the way that her nubs pushed out from her areola like tiny studs. Below was, well, hardly anything; a matching g-string that accentuated, rather than concealed, her waxed pudenda. She was awesome, and I truly wanted to fuck my lovely little sex bomb there and then.

And Megan! To coin a phrase, recently popular in the UK; Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the tiny wee donkey! She was truly fucking spectacular. She was wearing a sheer baby-doll halter-neck lace nightgown. It consisted of a flesh coloured gossamer fabric looped behind her neck that dropped as two wisps to cover, but not conceal each of her C cup breasts, then gathered at the waist to create a short skirt that ended barely low enough to hide her thong. I lied; it didn't hide anything, anywhere. It just made you look harder and closer to revel in the beauty beneath.

The girls let go of each other and gave a three sixty turn. I was fully erect by the time they reached one eighty. Charles managed to drag his eyes away from his wife. "In forty five years Geoffrey, I have never seen her dressed in something that..." at that point words failed him. He turned back to the grinning women. "For the love of God, Geoff; please let Marie take her shopping again."

Our wives turned and gave each other a long smouldering kiss. Marie smiled at us. "We're practicing for Megan's first French lesson."

Megan moved to her husband and knelt in front of him. Remember, I was sat right next to him, and it turns out I was wrong. I wasn't fully erect before, but I certainly was now! I think my cock had found eleven on the dial. Megan looked at Charles and put his hand to her breast. "I didn't buy this for evenings with Geoff, darling. I bought this to wear at home for you. Marie and I thought it would be a treat modelling for both of you for being so understanding and indulging us."

I felt a hand turn my face away from the vision in front of me to find Marie looking at me with a rather arousing mixture of amusement and lust. "Megan, dear," she said. "Would you think me terribly forward if I asked if I could use the bedroom we just changed in, to take my old man for a quickie?"

Megan just smiled and we left them like that as Marie led me away in search of somewhere to have sex.

The following morning, we were eating breakfast when I smiled at my wife and said, "I know what you're doing."

"It's fairly obvious," she replied. "It's hard to eat toast covertly when you're actually watching me do it."

"I meant your attempting to groom me," I continued patiently. "Your 'coming out' with Angie, kissing Ken the taxi driver, sitting on Charles's lap, showing him your tits. This is a campaign to push the envelope and test my limits."

"Have I offended you?" She asked. "Because it was never my intent. I just want you to be comfortable with how our lives are now. I watched you make love to my best friend, and I revelled in it. I saw you pleasure Lucy when that was precisely what she needed, and I loved you all the more for it. I watched you looking at Megan while Charles looked at me, and I don't think any of us were jealous."

"How am I doing?" I asked.

"Oh, darling," she replied. "That's for you to decide; not me. I'm not grooming you at all. I'm letting you see that all of these different situations haven't changed you. You haven't judged my friends, or Charles, or me for that matter. I want you to be happy, but I'm concerned that you still find this more disturbing than fun."

I leaned forward and kissed her. "I'm improving, I think. I understand a little better though. None of the things I mentioned bothered me, though I feel as though they should have. Does that make sense?"

"Of course it does. We've been conditioned all our lives to accept that social norms should dictate how we should feel in some situations. But, logically speaking, if something isn't a threat then it makes no sense to feel threatened; it doesn't matter if your conditioning says you should. I love you to bits and I know you love me, so why should I be unhappy when you give one of my friends an orgasm?"

"You make a valid point," I said, finishing my tea. "And on that note I think I shall make a phone call. I have jobs to do."

I grabbed my smartphone and wandered into the garden. I found Jane's number in my contact list and hit 'Call'.

"Hi babe. It's me... Look, Marie has lost the plot... Just you and me; let's just run off... Maybe next week?... No?... Fancy a coffee in town instead then?... Okay, its a date... Is Ben about?... I need a hand in the garden and a big strong lad would be more use than a short arse with big boobs... About eleven would be great... Bye."

I went back inside to get changed into my working gear. "Ben's coming to give me a hand," I told Marie.

"That's nice dear," she said absently as she tidied the kitchen. "How is Jane? Any luck?"

"She's fine but, no. She still won't run away with me."

"Probably just as well."

I was busy glaring at the dodgy fence post when I felt a presence loom over me. "Hi Ben," I said. "You're early."

"I was already up when you called, so I came straight over."

Ben's dad used to play in our youth team when I was coaching. He moved into the first team when he was twenty one and was one of our star players. He died suddenly about ten years ago, when Ben was only nine. Ben inherited his dad's massive build but is the quietest lad I've ever met. I showed him what needed doing and we got stuck in. Marie brought us drinks and sandwiches for lunch and told him he was staying for a cooked meal when we'd finished.

With his help, the post was replaced in less than an hour and we moved onto the trees. We were done by mid afternoon so I gave him a beer and tried to engage him in conversation.

"How's your mum?"

"Fine."

"How are you enjoying working in the warehouse?"

"It's okay."

"What do you do in your spare time?"

"Read."

I gave up, sat back, and just enjoyed his company. He seemed relieved.

After Ben had eaten and left, we were settling down in the living room when Marie surprised me. "Do you want to invite Jane to join our classes?"

"What?" My brain struggled to make sense of the question.

"Well," she said. "You agreed to have sex with my friends; I never thought to ask if you had any friends you wanted to screw."

I considered my wife's question. Jane was certainly attractive. And I had never known her date another man since her husband died but, despite my flirting, I couldn't say we were close friends.

"I wouldn't even know where to begin to answer that question properly. Let's just say, she's a widow, I was a friend of her husband and I've no idea what her sex life looks like. To go from there to 'would you like to join our sex club?' seems a bit of a reach. So; no. Let's keep this insanity within your own group of friends."

"But would you like her to? Join, I mean," Marie persisted.

"You're doing it again," I snapped at her. "So, no. I would not like her to join. She's young enough to be our daughter, and I know Sam is too, but Jane should be looking for someone her own age; if she's interested at all."

My wife looked contrite. "I'm sorry dear. In hindsight, after our conversation this morning, that must have felt like I was trying to manipulate you. It's just that I feel sorry for Jane. Especially with you flirting with her all the time."

"Is that wrong?" I asked. "I'm just reminding her what an attractive woman she is."

"Or teasing her with something she can't have," countered Marie. "I want you to think about this, and give me your answer tomorrow. If I asked Jane for a chat over coffee, would you object?" She held her hand up to forestall my interruption. "If she seems lonely, why not invite her to meet with me and the girls a week on Friday?" She leaned forward and took my hand. Then, looking me straight in the eye, she asked, "And, if she does and she likes us and everyone agrees, why can't I invite her to join us? Would it be that awful?"

Reading this back, I must seem to be a complete pushover; and perhaps I am. But Marie is the dreamer, intuitive and impulsive. I am the planner, analytical and practical. Without her, my life would be safe but so dull: with her, it's more interesting, however frustrating at times.

So, for the rest of the evening, I tried to play Devil's Advocate. What made it so unthinkable that Marie should meet Jane for a girly chat? If she's lonely, why can't Marie invite her to the pub? If she becomes 'one of the girls', why exclude her from our beds? It's not as though we were cruising the streets picking up strays. I'd known Jane since before she was married; more than twenty years. Rational me knew that Marie was right; so why was I always so fucking uncomfortable?

As we got ready for bed, my wife smiled at me and said, "Don't worry so much. It's a lot to take in. You'll get there. Just remember that you're the one I chose for life." Then she climbed in next to me and held me close until we both fell asleep.

Next morning I suppose that I was rather quiet until, over breakfast, I spoke up. "It was my mother." Marie just sat quietly, waiting for me to finish the thought. "She was so terrified of the social stigma that divorce, children out of wedlock, homosexuality and the rest might bring down on her family, that she indoctrinated us to regard them as mortal sins; even though none of us was at all religious.

"For example." I was in my stride now. "what advice did your mother give you when you went to university?"

Marie grinned. "Go on the pill, don't get a reputation as a slut and don't go to bed with anyone you don't want to wake up with."

"Exactly!" was my reply. "You got practical advice. All I got was, 'Don't bring shame on this house'."

"It's so odd, isn't it?" Marie said. "When it comes to sex, I'm the rational one and you are the one being tormented by values that were out of date fifty years ago."

I don't know why it was still such a big deal, but I took a deep breath and said, "Ring Jane and invite her for a coffee and take it from there. Oh, and make sure it doesn't sound like you're warning her off your husband. I've got a date with her next week."

---------------------------------------------------

Note to readers.

I was tempted to just keep the narrative going to the first 'language class' but this seemed to be a better place to stop. I hope you enjoy the couple's story. I know that there's a lot of chat between the sex but they just keep talking to me and I enjoy writing their thoughts and worries as much as their orgasms.

Anyway, every time I go for a stroll some more of their nonsense plays in my mind. At least enough for four more instalments. You have been warned!