Geoff and Marie Share the Love

Story Info
A retired couple have an intriguing offer for her friends.
11.3k words
4.68
4.7k
6

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Main characters.

Geoff - The narrator. A retired materials scientist. Mid-sixties. 5'10", ex amateur rugby player, still swims, runs and walks to keep fit. More than adequately equipped to satisfy his wife.

Marie - Geoff's wife. A retired modern languages lecturer. Same age as her husband. 5'2" voluptuous build, with D cup breasts and proportionate bum and hips. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin inherited from her French grandmother.

Angie - Marie's best friend. A mathematician who claims to be retired. Geoff suspects that she still consults as a cryptographer for MI5 at GCHQ but she won't discuss it. Early sixties. 5'10", slender athletic build. Firm B cup breasts, brown hair and famously dirty mind.

All of the characters engaging in sexual activity in this story are over 40.

This is the sixth story in the series. It will make more sense (a little more, anyway) if you read them in order.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Friday morning, and not just any Friday. That afternoon my wife was going to meet her six best friends for their regular fortnightly catch-up at the local pub. "So what?" I hear you say. So this! I knew as I lay in bed, waiting for my turn in the bathroom, that she intended to offer my 'services' to all six of her mates if they wanted. That's right; I meant what you're thinking. She had persuaded me that none of her friends had the sex-life that they deserved and she wanted to share our newly rekindled sexuality with them. All of them. Regularly.

Now, were I a virile young stud that would be one thing, but I'm not. I retired from running a research lab a couple of years ago and my wife and her friends are all in their sixties too, apart from Sam. The idea cropped up after her last Girls Night Out when she had shown them a dirty video we'd made (don't even ask) of us having sweaty sex together, before she realised that, for one reason or another, they were all effectively celibate. She was overwhelmed, by guilt at first for being so insensitive; then by anger at the universe because, as she put it, "Every one of those women is a fucking catch! Why are they alone?"

To my wife, the solution was simple. They deserved sex, I liked sex, she was willing to share, so I should just have sex with them. Oddly enough, her biggest problem was convincing me that this wasn't the most ridiculous idea that I had ever heard. As far as I was concerned though, I had two serious and valid objections; The first was that Marie and I had started to drift apart and we were lucky to have realised in time. I was really reluctant to put our marriage at risk again if the sight of me fucking her friends upset her more than she seemed to believe it would; My second problem was the lack of balance in her solution. As I saw it, I would be having sex with her and six other women on a regular basis. She would just have me. Even I didn't think that was fair, so how long, I wondered, would it be before she felt that she was missing out? But I was too insecure to be comfortable with the idea of her with another man and certainly not with six other men. Perhaps that makes her a better person than me, but I was too happy in my marriage to be comfortable risking it for the sake of this flaky idea.

Anyway, her best friend Angie is something of a genius and she just saw the whole affair as a mathematical problem. If the women were prepared to engage in girl on girl sex, then as long as they visited us in pairs, Marie and I could have sex with one each and then swap; and we would both be being unfaithful with exactly the same people with no additional cocks being involved. Obviously alcohol was involved in coming up with this bizarre idea, but oddly enough, the girl on girl and boy on girl concept seemed to work when trialled by the three of us that night; and Sunday, and last Friday... And Saturday morning.

Ah, yes. Last Friday. Before we went out dancing that evening, I had taken my first ED22 tablet as part of a pre-release product trial. When we returned home, in the interest of science, we tested its effects. As promised, I managed to erect on demand and ejaculate normally multiple times with both women that evening and then again multiple times the following morning. Having blue piss for twelve hours afterwards seemed like a small price to pay.

So, back to the following Friday: Marie had promised to work in a charity shop in town that morning so when she came out of the bathroom I left her to dry her hair in our bedroom while I used the toilet and then went to make breakfast. We chatted as we ate and I noticed her studying me as we talked.

"What?" I asked. "Have I got marmalade on my face or something? Why are you staring at me?"

She smiled as she shook her head. "No, you idiot, You're fine. No, It's just that you seem so relaxed, where I thought you'd be really..." She looked thoughtful for a moment. "I thought you'd be really apprehensive about today, but you don't appear worried at all."

"Oh, no," I replied, "I did all my worrying a while ago. Today we have a plan. You will make your offer to your friends and they will accept or refuse. Some may be embarrassed and some may be offended, but that's for you to deal with. If any, or even all of them, accept then, at some point, you and I will have to figure out how to welcome them into our beds, but that's a problem for another day." I stopped and looked at her suspiciously. "It is a problem for another day, isn't it?"

She hesitated. "Of course," she replied. "Almost certainly. Well," another hesitation. "Probably. I'm reasonably sure it is."

I suspect that I may have glared at her at this point. "Would you like to offer any more variations on that theme? Should we go with 'Perhaps' or 'Maybe' or how about 'I haven't a fucking clue'?"

"Well," she said, somewhat on the defensive. "It isn't as though I make a habit of offering my husband's cock to my friends, so I'm not sure how the conversation is going to go. What do I say if they want to." She did the wavy hands in the air gesture. "You know, if they want to come round tonight and, you know, see what's on offer?"

I took a deep breath and counted to ten. That didn't seem to work so I tried counting ten and taking a deep breath. "I beg your fucking pardon?" Was still about the best I could come up with in reply.

"They all watched and liked the video," she said in a small voice. "They have no reason to be worried about your..." She glanced down at my groin and changed the subject. "It's just like you said the other day. You don't know them all as well as you do Angie so they might want to meet you in the flesh, as it were, before your flesh gets to meet them." She grinned at her own smutty innuendo.

"I thought we had a plan," I told her, rather tersely.

"We do dear," she tried to reassure me. "I'm just thinking about contingencies. The way that you usually do." She smiled at me and went back to her breakfast.

After she had driven off into town for her morning shift, I decided that nothing we had said needed my immediate attention, so I did my usual routine while she volunteered, and jogged to the local pool and got a few dozen lengths under my belt and jogged back. I got home in time to prep just a light lunch as Marie would eat in the pub that evening.

While we ate, I offered a suggestion. "Look. Why don't I come to the pub a bit early with you? We can make sure that Tony remembered to open up the private room that he promised last week, and then I can sit discreetly in the bar with a paper and a pint and you can text me if you want me to join you."

"Oh, that might work," she replied. "I can tell them what we agreed and then you can come in and reassure them that I haven't completely lost the plot."

"Not sure we're on the same page on that one." I muttered. But I don't think that she heard me.

"Yes, that's what we'll do," she continued. "Anyway, you wanted to meet them all first, before we get to the bedroom stuff. So this seems like the best time; before they commit either way."

"There was the other issue to resolve too." I reminded her. "Lucy and Megan are both married, and technically so is Sam, and that could be a deal breaker for me. I agreed to hear them out first, but I'm not comfy with the idea of breaking up a marriage."

She sighed. "I know. I just assumed that they would want to participate, but they may just as likely be as reluctant as you. We can only see what they say."

The conversation moved on to more mundane topics.

We left home about half past three for the short stroll to our local. Marie was unusually quiet as we walked hand in hand. "It's not to late to change your mind," I offered. "Angie's the only person we've discussed this with. You know that she won't say anything if you ask her not to."

"No!" Marie was adamant. "I have tortured you for a fortnight to persuade you to go along with this. I have watched you make love to my best friend just to prove that I can cope. You have joined a bloody drug trial just to help you satisfy my friends, because I wanted them to have some love in their lives. You seem at ease with this so why the Hell am I suddenly so nervous?"

"Could it be because Angie and I made love while you were there. But, if we go ahead then we will be with other partners in different rooms. The whole dynamic will be different." I looked across to see how she reacted to my words.

"That may be part of it," she mused. "It's ridiculous though, me being jealous, because I know that you and Angie actually love each other now; so what am I afraid might happen? I secretly hoped that you'd all develop feelings for each other anyway."

I interrupted her. "It's simple. You are trying to do something wonderful for people you love. Your nerves do you credit because, deep down, you are worrying that something so life changing could have unintended consequences that you haven't planned for. As I see it, your friends have two choices tonight, do nothing and have things carry on just the same, or come along for the ride. Let them make their own decisions like the adults that they are."

She sighed, "You're right, of course. But I know I'll feel responsible anyway, if someone does get hurt."

I squeezed her hand and we walked on with my wife still lost in her thoughts.

When we arrived at the Black Swan, Tony, the landlord, had already opened up the small room at the back of the pub. We went and had a quick look to make sure it was set out with seating for eight around the long rectangular table and then we went back to the bar. I got a pint for myself and a white wine for Marie and asked Tony to open a tab for us and the girls. I left Marie at the bar to greet her friends and made myself scarce in the far corner to read my paper in peace.

I watched as my wife's friends arrived. Angie was first, her lithe, runner's body dressed in tailored trousers and a matching jacket over a white blouse. She looked as though she'd come straight from the office. I wish I could find out what she does. She saw me and blew me a kiss, but Marie elbowed her to behave and they both turned away.

Lucy was next. From a distance she looks like a teenager; even up close you would never believe she had left her fifties behind. She's about 4'10", slender with long blonde hair and a soft, almost childish, voice. I sometimes call her a 'dingbat', partly to annoy Marie, and partly because, although Lucy is really quite intelligent and is a phenomenally talented painter, sometimes she does and says some really dumb things. That day she was attracting appreciative looks because of a skirt dropping only to mid thigh and a tight t-shirt with apparently naught but skin beneath it. I sat wondering how many of the guys ogling her realised that she was probably old enough to be their gran; and how many would care even if they did.

Jo turned up a couple of minutes later. I have to say that she is probably the most beautiful women I have ever met. And, before you start wondering, Marie agrees with me. Jo recently retired from nursing and I can't help but wonder how many people coming out of anaesthetic and seeing Jo, naturally just assumed that they'd died and gone to heaven. Today she was making the most of the unseasonably warm early autumn weather by wearing a light summer dress that showed off her gorgeous Indian Caribbean blend café latte skin above and below. About 5'8" with C cup boobs and shapely legs, Jo is a connoisseur's fantasy woman.

Kate came in shortly after Jo. I assumed, correctly as it turned out, that the woman with her was her daughter, Sam. Kate retired as a detective inspector in our local police force a couple of years ago. Less obviously attractive than her friends, she is one of the loveliest people you could hope to meet. I even heard a couple of scallywags who played rugby with me say that she was the nicest copper who ever nicked them. Thicker in the hips and waist than the others, she showed off her fantastic bum in tight jeans and ankle boots with two inch heels, all topped off with a nicely filled sweatshirt. Definite D cup!

It was my first sight of the mysterious Sam. She'd just moved in with her mum after leaving her 'prick of a husband' as soon as both kids had left home. Kate had invited her along one Friday previously to meet the girls, and that was the day Marie showed them our home-made porn session on her phone. Talk about first impressions! But the woman; my God! She can only be described as amazingly cute. Mid forties, endearing smile, about 5'4", blue eyes, light brown hair in a glossy ponytail that bobs as she talks. Long legs in tight jeans, C cup boobs in tight sweater; did I mention cute? I suppose you can tell I'm smitten. It's not just me either, because, as I mentioned in a previous account, Marie picked Sam as her lesbian fantasy woman as we wandered home from the pub not long ago. Her reasoning was, "She's just so yummy." And Angie agrees. As the only one of the group who isn't retired, apart perhaps from Angie, Sam works as a paramedic for the ambulance service after having served in the military.

Exactly on time, Megan arrived. Megan is class personified; tall, elegant, willowy, immaculately dressed as usual: This time in a beautifully tailored two piece trouser suit in sapphire blue with a pale cream blouse showing just enough cleavage to be interesting. The navy blue three inch stilettoes probably cost more than my entire outfit. Perfectly coiffed honey blonde hair and B cup, maybe C cup boobs. Megan is a partner and very occasionally still consults at her solicitor's practice. She never really needed to work at all after she married Charles, but she would never have agreed to be a trophy wife.

In passing, I should say that I actually know Charles better than I do Megan. He made a fortune turning around a failing engineering company and was kind enough to have his business be the shirt sponsor for the rugby club I played for. I haven't seen him for ages though, as he took ill several years ago and rarely leaves home any more. Combined with his illness and the fifteen year age difference between him and his younger wife, Marie suspects that it has been some years since he and Megan have had sex.

The seven women sorted out their drinks and appeared a little surprised that the first ones to arrive hadn't already claimed a table. They were even more surprised when Marie led them down the small corridor away from the bar. Angie took the rear and grinned at me with mischievous glee as she followed them out out sight.

I bent down and searched for a pen in the backpack I'd brought my paper in and settled down with the crossword. I was about halfway through my first pint and struggling with Six Across, 'A fraud who sounds as though he may be fast' - seven letters-, when my phone rang and Marie's name popped up upon the screen.

I answered, "Hello. Geoff's Gents, satisfaction guaranteed. How may we service you today?" I heard some giggles on the line, so I guessed Marie might have me on speaker.

The line went quiet for a moment, then Marie responded in kind. "Good afternoon. I wondered if you could provide a cock for hire for a group of seven ladies."

"Certainly madam. We have only the finest studs in our stable. Do you have any specific requirements."

"Not really. Come to think of it, all but one of us are over sixty so it would probably too dangerous to have anyone too virile. Do you have any plodders? You know, slow but willing?" That time I definitely heard Angie sniggering.

"Ah. All we have available in that category are Manuel and Geoffrey, I'm afraid. Now, Manuel is hung like a horse but it's so damn big that when he gets an erection all the blood rushes to his cock and he passes out. He's more of a novelty act really. On the other hand, Geoffrey might be the one you want. He's very clean. How desperate are you?"

"We haven't had decent cock in years so we'll take whatever you've got. Do you deliver?"

I stood up and put the paper in my backpack. "We're just hosing him down now madam. He'll be with you shortly."

Marie started giggling as she closed with, "Thank you so much. Oh. And don't call me Shorty." God! I love that woman.

Picking up my beer and my bag I sauntered down the corridor to meet the girls. I was reasonably relaxed because this was such a monumentally fucking dumb idea that intelligent women, like a solicitor, a copper, a paramedic and a nurse would never go for it. Lucy is, of course, as daft as a brush but even she wouldn't agree if the others didn't. So it was in that frame of mind that I let myself into the room to see my wife with a smug smile, Angie looking insanely happy and five other woman appraising me with expression of near feral hunger. Why? Oh, shit. Of course! They'd all watched that fucking video.

"Geoffrey." It was Megan. Oh, fuck. I'm being cross examined by a solicitor. "Marie has just made an offer to us all that is as generous as it is outrageous. Are you on board with this?"

I looked at my wife. I love her to bits, despite her temper and weird ideas, so this wasn't the time to fuck about and derail her plan. I stood near the end of the table and gazed around at the seated women. I put my beer on the table and my bag on the floor between the empty chair and Angie's, then I faced the jury.

"Two weeks ago, Marie came home and burst into tears because she felt ashamed of flaunting her sex life in front of her closest friends. She wanted to find a a way of sharing her joy with you. All of you. I was reluctant at first but I eventually agreed, subject to certain conditions. If you are happy with those conditions, then yes, I'm on board."

Megan continued, "Marie also said that you have misgivings about including those of us who are married?" She made it a question.

"Yes. I have two issues. The moral issue; if I can cheerfully fuck another man's wife then why should I expect Marie to remain faithful to me? And the practical matter; I don't want to get beaten up or run down by an enraged cuckolded husband. I agreed to listen to you before I made a decision."

Megan looked at Sam and Lucy. They inclined their heads to indicate she should carry on. "I am representing Sam in her divorce. It is uncontested. Her husband represents no threat and her involvement with you will not prejudice the action. Are you satisfied?"

I smiled at Sam and she smiled back. I think my cock twitched just with that. "Yes," I replied. "I am. Sam is welcome to join us."

Megan cocked her head slightly. "You know Charles don't you? That would make it especially difficult for a decent man like you. Would it help if I told you that my husband has pleaded with me for years to take a lover?"

"I would be pleased to welcome you after I speak to Charles." I saw her eyes flash. "I don't doubt you for a moment," I said hastily. "That's exactly the kind of man he is. But he deserves the chance to give me his blessing, even if we never explicitly say what it is we're talking about." I shrugged, "Maybe it's a guy thing."