Geoff and Marie's Lazy Sunday

Story Info
A retired couple discover the perfect Sunday.
10k words
4.78
5.3k
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 08/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

List of main characters

Geoff - retired materials scientist. Mid-sixties. 5'10", ex rugby player, still swims, runs and walks to keep fit. More than adequately equipped to satisfy his wife...

Marie - retired modern languages lecturer. Same age as her husband, Geoff. 5'2" voluptuous build, with D cup breasts and proportionate bum and hips. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin inherited from her French grandmother.

Angie - possibly retired mathematician (may still be involved in intelligence gathering, she won't discuss her work). Early sixties. 5'10", slender athletic build. Firm B cup breasts, brown hair and famously dirty mind.

Mike - research biochemist. Mid-fifties. 6'1", also rugby player. Good looking for his age.

All of the characters engaging in sexual activity in this story are over 50. Any references to childhood trauma were never intended, nor should they be inferred, to imply child sexual abuse.

===========================

It had been a funny old weekend. It started on Friday evening when my wife, Marie, came home from catching up with her friends at our local and burst into tears. She was upset because she was getting laid and they weren't so she wanted me to have sex with them, but was afraid I'd refuse.

On Saturday, she'd invited her friend, Angie, to our home for an evening meal, after which, along with a couple of bottles of wine we batted Marie's generous gesture back and forth.

You must be wondering what the issue is: I'm a bloke, my wife actually wants me to fuck her friends and we're all retired over-sixties so no-one's getting pregnant; why am I apparently so reluctant to go along with it? Don't worry, even though I've already explained in detail in a previous story, It will become clearer. I haven't finished with the weekend yet.

That Saturday Angie dissected my disinclination to be unfaithful to my wife, even with permission, and came up with a suggestion. Look, we were a bit pissed and she is really smart. She won't say, but I think she used to work for Her Majesty's Government at GCHQ as a cryptographer. Anyway, her idea was that the 'girls' visit us in pairs and I fuck one while the other has sex with Marie; then we swap. I know it sounds stupid but we were quite tipsy and it did actually make sense at the time. That left the elephant in the room. Sorry, that was a metaphor, no elephants were molested during the course of these events.

Ah, yes the elephant: I had confessed to my wife and her friend that I didn't want to damage our newly repaired relationship by having sex with other women because I wasn't secure enough to accept her having sex with other men as part of a quid pro quo. But if my wife could tolerate us both having sex with the same women, perhaps the drunken idea was, actually, the genius concept that Angie claimed.

One thing led to another and we all ended up together in bed. Angie discovered her inner lesbian and, with coaching from me, proved to be quite a gifted muff diver. My wife discovered that she wasn't repelled by another woman's touch, several times and quite vocally.

But could Marie cope with me and another woman doing the deed? If you read my last story, you already know. She actually pushed my cock inside her friend for me! Then she played with Angie's tits and clit until she came. And did she come! Apparently, it had been a while and we both did some of our best work on her. In fairness, we were quite excited too and may have got a bit carried away but we did feel a bit guilty for reducing this athletic superbrain to the mindless, limp, sweaty fuckdoll laying comatose on our bed.

So to Sunday; I woke up about eight, with my erect cock lodged in Angie's bum crack, and not wanting to add sexual assault to my concerns, I turned over to face my wife on the other side of the bed. She was already awake. "Fancy a quickie?" She whispered. "All that sex last night and I still never got you inside me even once."

"Okay," I replied quietly. "But then we have to make sure Angie isn't broken. We'll have to keep her if she is. It's not like we can take her back."

Marie giggled, "She'll be as good as new: Better, in fact. A good meal, good company, good wine, great sex and probably the best night's sleep she's had in months. Now, are you going to put that thing inside me or are you planning to let it go to waste?"

I reached up and started to squeeze her breasts as we kissed. While Angie is tall and lithe with firm but small B cup boobs, Mother Nature endowed her bounty on my wife's chest. Full and ample D cups that have barely dropped since she was in her teens. They look even more impressive as she's only 5'2" but they match her glorious round bum.

Reluctantly leaving go of one breast, I snaked my hand down between us to sample the delights between her thighs. She sighed and shifted slightly to allow me better access. I could tell that she was already ready for me as my middle finger sliped easily into her vagina. I pondered for a second then came to a decision.

I carefully moved the quilt that had been covering us and indicated that Marie should move to the middle of the bed, facing her friend. We managed as quietly as we could and renewed our love-making. I was able to get one arm placed so that I could attack my wife's bum and cunt from behind, while the other hand played with her tits.

Once I realised that she was beginning to get impatient, I slipped inside her warm wet vagina from behind. They say that it's nice to go travelling and even nicer to come home. That's how I felt just then. I'd had incredible sex with another woman just a few hours ago but now, little Geoff was warm and comfy in his happy place. This was what I feared losing; why I'd been reluctant. It was just so fucking good!

We just moved together in long slow strokes for ages, both just revelling in the feel of each other's bodies, neither of us needed the urgency of release. Eventually, Marie started to gasp quietly and then shuddered as her first climax washed over her. I paused for a few seconds as she caught her breath and then, so slowly, started our rhythm again. This was our version of the famous cocktail, The Slow Comfortable Screw.

I was in heaven: one hand was kneading my wife's glorious tits while my cock was burrowing up and down her slippery love tunnel. Then Marie moved just a little to get comfortable, or so I assumed, until I felt a warm hand cupping my balls. Ah, Angie's awake. Marie had been moving to get access to Angie's breasts.

And so we lay there, me slowly fucking my wife who was, in turn, kissing her friend and fondling her breasts while Angie returned the compliment as she stroked my balls as they moved back and forth between my wife's thighs. After a few minutes Angie moved her hand so that it was stroking Marie's clit and rubbing against my shaft as it moved in and out of her. Marie had already had one gentle orgasm but this double assault took her over the edge and this time I felt her cunt muscles spasm as she came hard.

I still hadn't come, so I considered asking Angie if she wanted me to fuck her too, but she got in first. "Geoff," she looked at me a bit sheepishly. "I wanna be a real dirty girl for you. Please can I?"

I tried to imagine what Angie could possibly find embarassing after the previous night. This I had to see. "Go for it," I said. "Tell me what you want me to do."

She turned to Marie who had flopped down on her back to wallow in her early morning warm post-coital glow. "Hey babe, can I suck your fella's cock?"

"Just as long as you do it quietly," Marie replied drowsily, and closed her eyes.

"Round here, stud!" She ordered. I complied, puzzled. Not that a blow job wouldn't be appreciated but why would that make her feel so awkward? She sat up and slid her legs off the bed. Even though I seen her naked the previous night; even though I'd kissed and caressed those small firm tits; even though I'd kissed her from her bum crack to clit, the sight of her naked, waiting to suck my cock as my wife lay naked next to her had me so hard it hurt.

Angie took me in her hand and looked up at me, "I really need you to tell me when you're about to come. You'll see why."

Then she focused on my cock: It's a nice one and we've always been very happy together and Marie says it's lovely to look at. Angie studied it for a minute then looked up at me and nodded. "Yes," she said. "It's just as nice as Marie described it."

Is there nothing so intimate that women won't discuss it?

Angie looked up at me and puckered her lips as if to kiss someone. She bent forwards and pressed my cock into the gap, squeezing as she went. I felt like I was fucking a virgin. As the head forced through her lip barrier her tongue came into play as the sensitive skin under the glans rubbed over it. She bobbed deep and slow covering me with her saliva.

Now and again she pull me out and show me the strings of spittle connecting us. Then back in again, licking and sucking. She claimed that she'd abandoned sex after her second husband cheated on her. I'd always thought he was a fucking moron and the last twelve hours had proved it, this moment even more so. She was spectacularly gifted and seemed to have no gag reflex. This was warm, wet, tongue filled heaven with a side order of throat.

After a couple of minutes I told her I was getting close. She took me out again and turned her head to Marie. "Hey, lazybones. Get up here next to me. I have a treat for you.". Marie stirred and sat up slowly as Angie took me back in her mouth and tried to swallow me. Marie sat and snuggled naked next to her friend and watched her blow me as I looked at these two, very different, beautiful women and wondered what I'd done to deserve this moment.

I put my hand on Angie's head and told her I was about to come. She gave one final deep bob and then pulled me out. She emptied the saliva from mouth to lubricate me and the started to wank me as my wife watched. That aroused me even more and my hips jerked as I started to ejaculate. She pointed me at her tits and then Marie's as my semen spurted out. She caught the last spurt in her mouth.

Marie was breathing heavily, Angie's surprise had got to her. But Angie wasn't finished. She turned to her friend and kissed her full on the mouth. Marie's eyes widened as she realised what her friend was doing: She was sharing my sperm in her kiss. It was my turn to watch as they pulled their mouths apart to display the sticky strings of my cum mingled with their saliva, then they went back to attacking each other's tonsils. They were so fucking hot!

Eventually Angie straightened up and swallowed. "There, that was nice," she said. "I got to taste Marie on your dick when I sucked you, and tasted your cum for dessert."

She looked to Marie who was still a little bemused. Angie absent-mindedly rubbed my semen into their skin, licking the thickest deposits from Marie's breasts. "Kinky, eh? Told you I was a dirty girl."

I bent towards Angie's left nipple and found a gob of cum that she'd missed. I scooped it up with my tongue and leaned towards Marie. She smiled and leaned into our kiss, both sharing and then swallowing my spunk.

Angie watched us in dismay. "What the fuck does a girl have to do to shock you two?" She complained.

Marie looked lovingly at her friend. "Angie. I've known you for nearly forty years. We've never said this before because it would have made our lives too complicated back then. But now... I want to say, in front of Geoff, Angie, I love you, and I know you love me too. You can't shock us, because we're okay with anything that gives you pleasure."

Marie turned to me with a concerned expression. I stopped her by putting my finger on her lips. "It's okay." I said. "She's adorable: You can keep her." I scooted across to Angie and put my arms around her. "When Marie came home on Friday night, she cried because you and the others were unhappy. And that broke her heart because she loves you all so much. I realised then that her love for you didn't take anything from me. It just made her heart bigger.

I kissed both my girls and headed for the bathroom. As I went, I called over my shoulder, "We need to sort out some ground rules before this turns into a nightmare of a clusterfuck, but in the meantime you two have my full approval to play nice."

After my shower I went downstairs intending to make breakfast but stopped to call a friend first. "Hi, Mike... Yeah, I know, full of good intentions but never actually pick the phone up to call... Even now I'm ringing to pick your brain... Not over the phone, are you free this week?... Today?... Even better; can I treat you to Sunday Lunch at The Black Swan?... Perfect... Two o'clock, and we can catch up then... See you."

I put the kettle on to make a cuppa for the three of us, if the girls ever came down, and some bread in the toaster for me. No full English for me this Sunday, I had a big lunch to come.

Whe they finally arrived in the kitchen they were both looking flushed, with wet hair and wearing dressing gowns. Obviously, in an effort to economise on water they had showered together. I told Marie that I had to go out that afternoon to meet a friend and that we should probably talk about boundaries sooner rather than later. I left them to decide what they were having for breakfast and claimed my favourite chair to watch the news on TV in the living room. They joined me a few minutes later still drinking their tea. I switched the TV off and turned to them as they settled at opposite ends of the sofa.

Marie started the conversation. "You were right, what you said earlier. Our relationship has changed again and I don't want to lose what we've only just recovered. Do you regret what we did last night?" She sounded uncertain.

"No! Not for a second," I said firmly. "But I need to be confident that when I am 'with' one of your friends I'm not making you unhappy and putting my marriage at risk."

Marie looked at her friend. "What do you think Angie; can we make it work?"

Angie shrugged. "Dunno. People stuff isn't really my strongest subject. Give me mathematical relationships and I'm your girl. If I was any good at personal relationships I wouldn't have two ex-husbands. Last night, apart from being a bit squiffy, the maths was simple. You both gave me simple criteria that lent itself to Boolean logic: the wine helped too. Now, you're in the realms of, 'How will I feel if...?' And I haven't a fucking clue what the answer to that will be."

"Okay," I said. "Then I'll list my concerns and my thoughts on how to address them.

"First: We only have sex within your group of friends. I suppose it's possible you may want to include other people eventually, but everybody, and I mean everybody, would have to agree in advance."

Marie made as if to interrupt. I held up my hand before she could speak.

"Sorry love, but please hear me out while I've got my thoughts in order." She nodded and sat back.

"Second: You and I each only have sex with other people with the other's full knowledge and consent. That means Angie can't come round for a quickie with you any more than I can pop round to Jo's for a quick fuck on the way to the shops.

"Third: I think that it would be a bad idea for one of us to be having sex when the other isn't. I don't think I would be comfortable having sex with one of your friends while you were alone. I'd rather you were with us.

"Fourth: You have five other friends who were part of your sex debate but only there are only two of them you really want me to fuck in addition to Angie. I want to meet them first " The girls looked at each other and then glared back at me. "Go on," I said. "What have I missed?"

"It's six friends," Marie said emphatically. "At least, if they want to: Angie, Megan, Lucy, Jo, Kate and Sam."

"But three of them are married," I protested. "And one of them you've only just met!"

Marie was having none of that. "Sam has left her husband and has started divorce proceedings; Megan's husband, Charles, is a lovely man but he's in his nineties and just can't perform and Lucy's husband is a complete twat who's only interested in beer and fooball. Do you know what he said to her when she suggested they should have sex? His exact words were, 'Who'd want to stick their dick into a wrinkly old snatch like yours?'"

"Angie," I pleaded. "Help me out here."

"Sorry stud, you're on your own. Charles is impotent and Eddie is every bit the complete twat that Marie said he is. And now we've got the taste for succulent female flesh," she gave an evil leer as she winked at my wife. "We are as keen to get our lecherous hands on the lovely Samantha as you'll be once you've met her."

I gave up. "In that case," says I. "Can I meet the other five of your friends first, please? It's just that I'd rather that my first words to those I've not met yet aren't, 'Hello, I'm Geoff; I'll be your cock for this evening'." The girls exchanged looks and nodded their agreement.

"Fifth:" I continued, "This 'idea', that now somehow appears to be a fait accompli, only came about because your friends have no sex partners. If any of them begin a sexual relationship outside this group then they drop out. It's not fair to their partners to continue.

"And last: for now at least. We never speak of this outside your friend group, and neither do the others. Now, those are my suggestions. You can disagree, amend or add as you think fit. This isn't a negotiation with winners and losers. I'm just trying to set out guidelines to stop something good from biting us in the backside.

They settled back in their seats to think through what I'd said while I walked to the window and looked outside: It seemed like a nice day for a stroll before lunch so I suggested they join me, partly to let their newly discovered sapphic libidos settle before I left them alone while I went to the pub. As I suspected, Angie had left a travel bag with a change of clothes in her car, just in case. I knew it was a set up last night! They went upstairs to change and came down together both looking great in light, floaty summer dresses that showed their figures off. Quarter of an hour later we locked up and strolled down the road together, chatting idly as we enjoyed the sunshine.

Without really thinking about it, we ended up in the local park. Yes, that one. The one where I'd fucked Marie, out in the open, through the slit in the crotchless panties I'd bought her. The place where our sex life re-ignited, and the same panties she'd been wearing last night when Angie finger-fucked her.

Angie made the connection too. "No fucking way! This is the park isn't it? Where you randy old bastards did the dirty deed! Show me the spot!" Marie took her hand and led her along the path that curved around to the far side of the lake. We came to the little shelter where you could lean and watch the ducks paddling aimlessly around and, more importantly, see anyone coming along the path.

There was no-one there when we arrived, and Angie's face lit up as she imagined me taking Marie from behind at that very place only a few weeks before.

Marie looked at me thoughtfully. "Angie is one of my 'special' friends, I'm here and you have my knowledge and approval. I think we meet all of your ground rules. Fuck her. You fucked me this morning and she blew you, so I think we owe her. Fuck her. Fuck her here and now, just like you fucked me.

She stepped close to me and kissed me passionate!y, pulling my hand to her breasts. I had no problem with that and groped them with the enthusiasm they deserved. Then she broke off and moved to Angie. She stood between her friend and the path and bent down and reached under Angies knee length summer dress to pull down her panties. I'm certain from Angie's reaction that Marie copped a feel too.