Geoff and Marie's Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One; this is your happy place. When Daddy tells you to go to your happy place this is how you'll feel. Safe and comfortable and at peace.

"Sleep now Angela. Marie will wake you up in a little while and you'll feel refreshed and whole again. Angie snuggled down on the sofa and slept.

Now to my wife. "Marie, stand up and undress."

"Okay Geoff," she said perkily, and started to strip.

"Oh, thank God; you were faking. I thought I'd broken both of you."

"Nah," she replied. "It was interesting, but not my thing. But I was really impressed that when you thought you could have done anything with us, instead, you tried to help Angie. That's why I love you. So 'Daddy', you've got me naked; now what?

So I undressed and sat back in the dining chair while Marie sat on my lap. We kissed while I caressed her glorious boobs and curvy backside. She wriggled her warm round bum into my groin, producing the inevitable stiffy, then she stood and lowered herself onto me facing away. I put my arms around her stroking her thighs, her crotch, her soft round belly, those plump love pillows with nipples standing out like sexy little meerkats. I kissed her neck, her ears; I nibbled her throat.

Meanwhile she rocked back and forth on my cock, rubbing her own clit with one hand while the other followed mine on my exploration of her body. Without a word she stood again and turned. This time she mounted me face to face. She kissed me.

"I want to see you when we come. I want to feel my clit against the root of your cock. I want to feel my breasts against your chest." So saying, she put her arms around my neck and crushed us together. She ground her pussy against me. I was barely moving in and out but, fuck! What a feeling. She was so sexy when she took control. It didn't emasculate me. She was using my dick to pleasure herself. And. I. Fucking. Loved. It.

She started gasping. I could feel her cunt muscles pulsing around me. She struggled to keep a rhythm.

"Come on Babe, you can do it." I urged her. "Take us there."

"I'm trying," she panted as she ground back and forth. 'I'm so... Close... Nearly there... Just..."

And then she came. Her spasms took me over the edge for the third time that day and I let go deep inside her. We hung onto each other like shipwrecked sailors to a life-raft.

"I love you," I said. Even when your naughty."

"Especially when I'm naughty, you mean."

We sat like that for ages. Just savouring the sensation of each other's bodies. Sharing warmth and gentle kisses. Eventually, though we had to move. We crossed to the sofa where our shared lover lay.

"Who do we wake up?" I asked. "Angie or Angela?"

"Angie, do you think?" Offered Marie. "I don't think we ought to mess with Angela any more than we already have."

"I agree. But you have to wake her up. That was the instruction I gave her. I wanted to try to distance 'Daddy' while she was coming out of it."

"Okay." She turned to her friend and spoke softly. "Angie. Sweetheart, it's time to wake up. Remember, this was your safe place. You're going to feel refreshed, whole and forgiven. She stroked Angie's face as she stirred.

Angie opened her eyes. She looked round while she gathered her thoughts. Then she stared at us, concern and guilt written all over our faces. For the second time in less than twenty four hours we thought we'd broken her.

"What is it with you two? Anyone else it would be; kiss, squeeze tits, grope muff then fuck. You two: No way. It's go to park and fuck in front of an old man and his dog; go to pub and get groped by stranger on the way home then spank me back to my childhood and relive the rejection trauma from when my dad left."

I moved forwards, "Sorry Ange. But I never dreamt that would happen the way it did. What do you remember?"

"Everything, I think. The spanking hurt at first, but then I found I was looking forward to the next stroke. Then I got confused and started to believe this was the punishment I deserved for making my dad leave us. Which was rubbish. He left when mum threw him out for getting his secretary pregnant.

"Then you started talking gently to me, and it made me feel better; even though I knew I'd done nothing wrong, you made the hurt go away. Then I just fell asleep until Marie woke me up."

"Can I try something?" I asked.

"Does it involve spanking my bum?" She countered. "Because, if it does, I think I'll pass. Otherwise, okay."

"No more spanking," I promised. I stared into her eyes and spoke in a soft but firm voice, "Angela. Go to your Happy Place."

Her eyes glazed for a moment then she shook herself and gazed at me in wonder. "Fuuck! What did you do to me?"

"When I was ill a while ago I read all the time I was in hospital, and I remembered a book on hypnosis. I recognised some of the signs when you dissociated during our spankfest. The only way out of your confusion seemed to be to actually use that state to put you under properly and then wake you up. It only seemed sensible to try to deal with your childhood guilt and give you a happy place while I was at it. All you have to do if you're stressed is think to yourself, 'Angela, go to your happy place,' and you'll be able to time out and come back refreshed to deal with whatever is bothering you."

"Well, whatever you did, I feel like a weight has been lifted off me. So thanks."

I looked at the clock. It wasn't even seven o'clock. I got up and dressed and, leaving the girls to talk, went ino the kichen. We'd all had a big late lunch so I just raided the fridge for cheese and cold meats and put some plates on the worktop. I put the kettle on for hot drinks, I thought we'd had enough booze today.

As I was pouring the tea, the girls joined me. Marie had her dress back on. I don't know if Angie had found her panties. We sat and ate talking quietly about the day; laughing again at the memory of the guy with the Jack Russell.

We were all tired, still feeling the effects of the beer and the wine and the childhood trauma but I didn't want to be the one to suggest we all went to bed early. Marie spared me.

"Look, it's been a long and emotional day so I think we should all go upstairs. Geoff thought he was going to fuck you after he'd finished chastising you for being a dirty girl; and we all saw how that went. Lets just go to bed and enjoy each other in comfort.

The girls went up first while I cleared away, loaded the dishwasher and checked the doors. The family bathroom was empty so I got rid of the last of the beer and had a quick shower before walking to our room. When I got there I was delighted to see two spectacular nude women waiting for me. Marie sat up and gestured for me to go to her.

"This morning I fucked you and then Angie blew you. You let us play and shower together without complaining. You had sex with us both since. Now Angie is going to teach me how to suck your dick as well as she does, then you are going to make love to her while I watch. No tricks, no games; just a man and a woman showing how much they love each other.

She looked at us earnestly. "What you said this morning Geoff, it stayed with me. The love you have for Angie hasn't taken anything away from me, because we share it. I want to see you make love to each other but I don't want to be part of it: Not this time. This time is for you; I just want to be with you and watch.

"But first," she grinned. "This mucky bitch is going to show me how a real tart sucks cock!"

They had me stand at first, while they knelt in front of me and discussed the merits of licking my shaft first compared to just engulfing my head at the outset. Angie demonstrated how to take a testicle into her mouth. A new sensation for me and a skill Marie was very quick to pick up, I'm glad to say.

I was able to confirm Angie's assertion that there is no such thing as a bad blow job but that her swirly tongue technique did add another layer of ecstasy. She also taught Marie the 'virgin's kiss' that she awed me with only that morning.

Marie struggled to suppress her gag reflex the way Angie could but Angie taught her some exercises to help develop the skill. Finally Angie just showed off and lay on her back with her head over the side of the bed.

She looked up at me, upside down, and said, "Fuck my mouth, all the way in, but pause enough to let me breathe." Then she opened her mouth wide to receive me. My wife crawled up beside her to watch as I fed my erection into her mouth, over her tongue and down her throat. Marie gasped as she saw the bulge of my cock move up and down.

I pulled out and Angie took a deep breath, and I pushed back again. It was a sight both erotic and disturbing. If Marie learnt how to do it I would so fuck her throat that way. If not, I'd understand.

I didn't want to come like that, not that night anyway, so I held my hand out to Angie and helped her back onto the bed. I looked at Marie and she smiled at me. "Love her babe: Love her for us both."

I lay down beside Angie and looked into her eyes. "I love you, Angie," I said, honestly. " I want to make love to you now."

So I did. We kissed, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues; we caressed and stroked each other's bodies, learning the places that excited. I palmed those small beautiful breasts bringing their coral pink nipples to small hard peaks. Then I attacked those nipples with finger and thumb, then lips and tongue, then nips from my teeth. While I used my mouth on her breasts, my hands weren't idle. My fingers were insinuating themselves between those luscious lips and around her clit. She came.

I kissed my way down her taut belly. Her athletic body straining against me. Her taut abdomen giving way to her pubic mound. Her brown thatch was neatly trimmed but not waxed; the short hair wicking the scent of her arousal. She had her hand around my cock as I moved down her body but she released me so that I could take up position between her thighs to worship the vagina I had first met only the night before.

It was as beautiful this time as before. The glistening pink lips begging to be kissed; I obliged them. The shy little clitoris hiding behind its hood; I worshiped it. The concealed opening to heaven; I found it and explored it with my tongue then my fingers. I french kissed her vulva and she came again.

I heard Marie moaning beside me. I assumed she was masturbating as I made love to her best friend. I didn't look. This was about Angie and me and I knew Marie understood that.

Angie looked at me through eyes half closed with lust, "Please," she begged. "I need you inside me."

I put my hand under her thighs and lifted them. She reached down and guided my cock to her glistening opening and gently showed him the way in. We pushed towards each other, and with each push I slid deeper into her warm soft channel. When I was completely embedded she moved her hands back to her breasts and started to toy with her nipples.

I started to move my hips in long, slow, measured thrusts. I leaned down and kissed her. She seemed surprised that we would kiss during sex; perhaps she'd never actually had someone make love to her before. Then she responded and took my face in her hands and kissed me tenderly as I moved inside her. I could feel her building to another orgasm as we kissed so I speeded up my thrusts until she peaked.

I gave her a moment to recover, then I whispered to her to turn onto her belly and lifted her hips so that her cute butt and vagina were totally exposed while her head and chest nestled on my pillow. I felt, rather than saw, Marie slide off the bed and out of the corner of my eye I saw her kneeling at the side to watch as I kissed Angie's cute firm buttocks, still pink from earlier.

I couldn't, and honestly didn't try to, resist kissing the glorious womanhood displayed in front of me. The labia, puffed and engorged, the tight little anus, teasingly puckered in defiance of intruders: I plundered both with my tongue.

Angie moaned and I heard an echo from Marie. The time for teasing was over. I slipped my cock slowly into Angie's waiting vagina until I was completely lost inside her. I told to straighten her legs until I was straddling her prone body. I leaned forward and kissed her back and she shuddered with pleasure. I started to move my hips in long long strokes, ensuring the head of my cock touched the full length of her passage each time.

She pushed up on her forearms so that I could kiss her neck as I fucked her and she clenched her buttock and cunt muscles as we danced together. I could feel her movements becoming more jerky as we got close, and I pushed harder and faster towards the finish. At last she came and her spasms finished me off; I had nothing left to give as I pumped the last of my cum deep inside her. I was spent. I let my body cover hers as I lovingly kissed her neck.

"Thank you for letting me love you," I murmured into her ear. "You are so special."

Angie lay there, shining softly with our shared sweat in the dim lighting of our bedroom. "That was so nice Geoff," she said sleepily into the pillow. "I don't want to move. I love you too. Both of you. Goodnight; God bless." And her voice trailed off as she fell asleep.

I rolled off her back and finally looked at my wife, who had been watching us from the side, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Thank you darling," she sobbed. "That was the most beautiful, intimate thing I've ever seen."

"I was afraid that this would change your mind," I admitted. "This wasn't just us playing sex games. This was emotionally very intense for all of us."

"I know," she said as she kissed me. "But now I'm confident that I can trust you to be with my friends as a lover, without losing you as my soulmate."

We all snuggled up together in our bed, and as I started to drift off I thought to myself, as I replayed the events of the last few days in my mind, "It's been a funny old weekend."