Geoff and Marie's Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marie stood, she lifted the hem at the back of Angie's skirt to expose her slender, toned, walker's bum to me. "Go on, please Geoff. Fuck her for me. Then she moved to her new lover and they kissed. Hesitantly at first but then with real lust.

As the girls locked lips, I unzipped and let my cock out of his cage. I moved forwards so he returned to the place he started his morning, hard and erect, lodged between her firm buttocks. I reached around and squeezed my hands between two pairs of breasts in order to touch Angie's. She was bra-less and I hadn't noticed; I must be getting old.

Marie grunted, "I've got these; you concentrate downstairs." So I did. I held Angie's dress up with one hand while the other moved between her thighs. She was already wet. I rubbed my index finger firmly over her tight little anus. She wriggled, but didn't pull away as I pushed the tip against the wrinkled sphincter.

I told her, quietly, "Not this time, but soon, my finger and maybe more is going in here." She moaned into Marie's mouth. I moved my hand forwards, my finger sliding inside her damp little place that I had just got to know oh so intimately. She pushed back against me. She was ready, but we could take her a little further.

Marie was kissing her neck and kneading her breasts. I carried on finger-fucking her and rubbing my cock between her cheeks, and checking for pedestrians. She stiffened and I looked over her shoulder at my wife. She nodded; it was time. I put my hands on her shoulders and bent her gently at the waist and put my cock between her pussy lips. I moved him back and forth to get him nice and wet from the lubricant dripping from her cunt then I pushed gently forward.

Angie pushed back to meet me and slowly I slipped all the way inside. Marie caught my eye. "This isn't love-making: This is dirty outdoor sex. Just fuck her and fuck her hard."

Angie agreed. "Oh, yes, oh, please. Do what she said. Please, fuck me, fuck me hard." So while my wife attended to Angie's breasts in front, I fucked her from behind like I have never fucked anyone before. It was like animals rutting. There was no affection, no petting, just my penis scything in and out of her vagina as fast and as hard and as deep as I could. I'd already come once that morning so I managed to last long enough for her to have two more orgasms before I dumped my load into her cunt. Even then I kept going until little Geoff started to go soft.

I took a moment to catch my breath. I was going to need another shower before I went out. Marie waited for me to compose myself then we helped Angie to the seat in the shelter. Marie took some tissues from her bag and helped her friend wipe most of our bodily fluids up and then helped her put her panties back on.

After a couple of minutes Angie regained the ability to speak. "You two are fucking insane! You know that, don't you? I'm not complaining, just saying..."

Marie kissed her gently on the lips. "I told you babe, we love you and want to make you happy."

We sat quietly for five minutes or so, each lost in their own thoughts, when an old chap wandered up the path walking an elderly Jack Russell Terrier on a leash. He nodded to us as he reached the shelter and frowned as he saw Angie's sweaty, flushed features. "Is your friend alright?" He asked with a concerned note to his voice.

"Oh, yes. I'm sure she'll be fine," I replied. "She just needs to sit quietly for a while."

"Aye," he said. "I suppose any lass would after they'd had their mutton stuffed like that." And he tugged on the dog's lead and they wandered off together. We sat stunned for a few moments and then collapsed in a heap, giggling helplessly at the fact that our discreet fuck must have been visible from somewhere.

We left then, looking guiltily about to see if anyone was watching as we walked to the park gates. No-one paid us any attention so we set off home. After a few yards, Marie took hold of my right hand. Angie must have seen and immediately took my left hand. And that's how I walked all the way to our house: Proudly holding both of my lovers' hands.

I took another quick shower and, while Angie went to get cleaned up and changed, I spoke to Marie. "Sweetheart, I was serious this morning about setting boundaries. I wasn't intending to lay down 'the law according to Geoff' but if I did something, in all innocence, that hurt you I'd never forgive myself. I need to know we're on the same page."

She reached up and gave me a hug and a kiss. "I know dear. I also realise that because we haven't come up with a counter proposal I can't really spend the afternoon in bed with Angie. Perhaps that will motivate us a bit. Now, off with you or you'll be late.

Oh, by the way," She added. "Neither of us have had much to eat today. Would you be offended if we ate at the pub too? At a different table," She added. "We don't want to intrude."

"I'm okay with that if you are," I replied. "I don't think you'd find our catch up that fascinating." So a final kiss and shouting goodbyes upstairs, I left for the pub.

I got there about five minutes early and found a table in the bar, opposite the TV but far enough away that we could talk in confidence. There was live rugby on that afternoon and we could watch as we chatted. Mike came in a little after two, looked around, saw me and waved towards the bar. I shook my head and pointed to the seat at my table. I knew what he'd want and ordered for both of us when I'd arrived.

He joined me, we shook hands and he sat down, then his face lit up as he saw two barmaids walking towards us, one carrying a tray with two pints of locally brewed ale and the other carrying two full Sunday roast dinners. As the women retreated to the kitchens he looked at me with a frown. "Do you want to borrow money? This seems extreme just for a catch up."

"No, I told you I needed to tap into your specialist knowledge of pharmaceuticals, but that can wait. Let's just enjoy the beer and the food while we chat." The food and the conversation over our meal was excellent. The beer was so good we ordered some more to keep us company while we watched the first half of the match.

About ten minutes before half-time the two girls came in, waved and then found a table near the window, half way between us and the TV. Mike saw the exchange and looked at me. "Isn't that your wife? Who's that with her?"

I explained that Marie's friend had stayed over and that we decided to have Sunday lunch in the pub, but they didn't want to intrude on our 'guy talk' so they were happier at their own table. Mike looked thoughtfully at Angie and said, "Oh, I thought you were trying to set me up for a minute, even though you know I'm married. I'll admit, I would have been tempted.

"Anyway," he continued. "What's this advice you need that's worth shelling out for a pub lunch?" Suddenly, my carefully rehearsed explanation sounded like rubbish when I started to speak. I stopped and started from the beginning; this time being as truthful as I could.

"This is really awkward." I paused, "Marie and I had lost our way sexually. We got out of the habit, into a rut, she went to bed early, me late: And mornings getting up were the same. We were rarely awake in bed together and we were both frustrated and angry at the other's apparent lack of interest. So we retalliated by drawing away. Of course, we never actually talked to each other about it.

"Then, a few weeks ago, we hit a tipping point. It could have gone really badly but we realised that we still wanted each other and, instead of pulling apart, we became as close as I can ever remember. The truth is Mike, we rediscovered sex and now we're screwing like teenagers.

My friend smiled as he took a mouthful of beer. "I'm happy for you, but I'm not sure what your point is yet."

I suppose I must have looked a bit sheepish. "The thing is... Well, you know how women talk about sex way more than men do?"

"Damn right!" He replied. "Then they accuse men of being sex-osessed."

"So," I continued. "Now she wants to share our new... vitality with her best friend, and I'm not sure if I can, at least without chemical help. The thing is, there's so much crap being peddled on-line to supposedly help old farts like me to get and stay hard, I need an expert, specifically you, to tell me what works and what's safe."

Mike looked at me suspiciously for a minute, then seemed to come to a decision. "Your timing is almost too perfect. If you had been anyone else I would have been convinced this was a set up to get inside our Men's Health Division's new second-generation erection enhancer."

I held my hands up. "I didn't know you were actively engaged in this stuff, I just want advice from someone who really understands the science."

He looked thoughtful. "We are trying to recruit replacements for drop-outs from our pre-release trial. We've satisfied all the regulator's requirements. This trial is 'to evaluate the user experience'." He made air-quotes with his fingers.

"All the data says the compound works effectively to enhance erection, restore your refractory period to ten to twenty minutes and accelerate semen production. In simple terms; you'll get hard when aroused, you'll be able to get hard again quickly and you'll ejaculate normally at second and third orgasms.

"I'll tell you now that the guys that dropped out did so because the drug turns your piss blue green for about twelve hours. We gave them a tablet that resets their knobs back to when they were twenty and they turned it down because it made their pee a funny colour! What the fuck? So," he looked at me. "Are you interested?"

He looked across the bar to Marie's table where she and Angie were flirting shamelessly and made the connection. "It's both of you! You dirty, lucky bugger! You're both fucking the fit looking bit."

"A gentleman never tells," I said. Now he'd drawn his own conclusion I wasn't breaking the rules and he didn't need to know about the other five women Marie wanted to share me with. "But, where do I sign up?"

Mike pulled out his smart-phone and sent an email to the trial co-ordinator passing on my contact details, stressing that I was a personal friend who he'd like to see included in the trial.

By now the second half had started so we concentrated on the game, even though Mike kept glancing at the girls every now and then, muttering, "Lucky old bugger," or similar under his breath. The bar was starting to fill up now, so I gestured to my wife that there was room at our table and she and Angie should join us for a last round to free up their table for other customers.

They did, stopping off at the bar for fresh pints for us and white wines for themselves. We introduced Mike and Angie to each other: He had met Marie a couple of times. I explained that Mike was an expert in men's sexual physiology and that I had been pumping him for advice on performance enhancers.

The girls started giggling like twelve year olds. Angie composing herself long enough to blurt out, "Well your pumping performance didn't need enhancing this morning, did it?" At which point they both cracked up again.

"No, agreed Marie," Tears of laughter streaming down her cheeks. "Neither time." And they lost it again.

I apologised to Mike, pointing out they had polished of nearly two bottles of wine between them and were now comprehensively pissed. He dismissed it on the basis that we were in the pub on a Sunday afternoon, and that was the whole idea.

Anyway, the match finished with our team a very agreeable six points ahead and we left the pub together. Given that the girls were not walking terribly well unaided, Mike offered to walk with us and called a taxi to collect him from our house in quarter of an hour.

So we set off: Mike with his arm around Angie's shoulder while I had my arm around Marie. The girls were both full of wine fuelled mischief.

"Geoff," Angie called over my shoulder, as they meandered along behind us. "I know I can't fuck him, but is it okay to let him feel my tits as we walk?"

"They're your tits sweetheart; it's up to you. Just so you know though, he's married."

"Mike," I heard her say. ""If you promise not to leave your wife, you can cop a feel of my tits if you want. Ahhh," she added moments later. "You've got nice warm hands."

"Are your hands warm too, darling?" Marie asked.

"Well?" Said a voice behind us, a minute or so later. "Are they?"

"Oh, yes, very. All warm and squeezy squeezy and... Ooohhh!... Nippy." Answered Marie, as I grinned contentedly to myself.

"I'm wondering," Angie said thoughtfully. "Whether, in hindsight, I should have put my bra back on before we came out." She gave a little squeal, and sighed, "No! Fuck bras: That was much better without. Thank you kind sir."

Eventually, though too soon for Mike, we got to our house and unloaded the girls onto the living room sofa. Angie making sure Mike got a big 'thank you for walking me home' kiss first. I got him a tissue to remove her lipstick just as his taxi arrived. We shook hands, he thanked me for lunch and walked down the drive muttering, "Fucking lucky, dirty, old bugger as he went.

I left the women, still giggling like schoolgirls, sitting on the sofa as I wandered into the kitchen for a coffee, wondering how to turn this situation to my advantage. There was no way Angie could drive home tonight; none of us would be safe behind the wheel until tomorrow. They were both rather drunk, giggly and horny: On the face of it, any man's wet dream. But this called for something a bit... special, to my way of thinking.

Then the noises from the other room inspired me. So I took my coffee back into the living room to find them having a tickle-fight on the sofa.

"What the Hell is this?" I barked in my sternest voice. They both tried and failed miserably to look guilty. "I thought we had an understanding. No naughty stuff without permission. So how do you explain this?"

I looked at the pair of them for clues. Marie seemed intrigued by where this was going, but Angie's enlarged pupils and the sight of her unconciously wetting her lips gave the game away. She was actually buying in.

"Well young lady." I glared at her. "You were naughty last night, a very dirty girl this morning, you went out without a bra today and you let a strange man touch your tits. What have you got to say for yourself?" I demanded, deliberately leaving the scenario open for her to choose a path.

She looked down at the floor and put her hands in her lap. Then, with her head still bowed, she looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry, Daddy. Please don't spank me. I'll be a good girl."

I think that was the first time she had ever shocked my wife in forty years. Marie sat open mouthed. Personally, with that look and little girl voice, I would have bought her a new car if she'd asked me for one at that moment.

I strode to the dining room and returned with one of the chairs from the dining table, one without arms. I planted it in the middle of the living room facing Marie and sat down.

"I'm afraid that's too little, too late. You've let yourself down, led Marie astray and broken the rules! Over here, young lady and face the consequences."

I patted my lap and watched her as she stood and moved slowly towards me. By now it had registered through the alcohol haze that the word game had got very real and I could see the conflict between dread and anticipation on her face. I glanced at my wife, who was breathlessly staring at the scene unfolding in front of her.

"Stop wasting time or Daddy will have to spank you even harder."

Angie halted just in front of me, "Please Daddy, don't be cross. I'll be a very good girl for you if you don't spank me." She looked pountedly at my groin.

I took her by the hand; pulled her to my right and then pulled again, this time down, so that her belly was across my lap. I could feel her trembling. I looked at my wife.

"Over here, you!" I ordered. "You weren't innocent in all this, so your punishment will be to help me discipline this dirty girl." Again, I chose my words carefully so that the she could write her own fantasy.

"Yes sir," Marie murmured. So she didn't do daddy fantasies. That was okay. She knelt in front of me and waited silently. Interesting!

"Pull this little slut's knickers off, that's if the whore is wearing any."

Marie leaned forward and, for the second time that day, pulled Angie's panties down. I caught Marie looking, as was I, to see that our naughty girl was properly aroused. I stared at my wife.

"I want you to watch and learn. This is what happens to bad girls who break the rules.

"Angela," I used her full name to maintain the fiction. "Daddy's going to spank you now. Ten smacks for being a very naughty girl. I want you to keep count and thank me after each one."

"Yes Daddy," she whispered: and I swear I saw her cunt lips get wetter as she spoke.

I raised my right hand and brought it down firmly on her right bum cheek. Marie actually jumped at the sound and Angie flinched and gasped with pain. "One. Thank you Daddy."

I slapped the other cheek just as hard. "Two. Thank you Daddy."

I slapped the right cheek again; this time lower, but just as hard. Both buttocks were starting to redden already. "Three. Thank you Daddy."

I glanced at Marie who was looking at me as if I was a stranger. "Don't watch me! You're supposed be learning what happens to naughty girls!" I snapped at her.

She flinched. "Sorry sir," she breathed. "I'll try to do better."

Back to the left cheek. 'Slap' my hand came down again and again, each stroke moving lower; each accompanied by a gasp from Marie, a whimper of pain, the count and a 'Thank you Daddy' from Angie.

The final two strokes were so low on her backside my hand was actually across her vulva. "Ten. Thank you Daddy. Thank you for showing how much you love me."

I pulled Angie gently to her feet and led her to the sofa, where I made her lay with her little red butt upwards. Marie was almost in tears by now.

"Angela," I spoke gently. "Daddy didn't enjoy hurting you. Does your bottom sting?"

"Yes Daddy, but I deserved it. I didn't mean to make you go away."

"Oh, fucking fuck! " I thought. "Where did that come from? and I have no clue what to do next. Think, man, think!"

I decided that there was no easy way back, so ploughed on as carefully as I could. "Daddy went because he had to go. You didn't make me."

I seemed to remember Marie telling me that Angie's mum raised her on her own.

"Daddy didn't go because you were naughty. None of it was your fault. Daddy just had to go away.

"Angela," I tried to bring us back to the present. "If your bottom stings, Marie would like to kiss it better."

"I don't think I deserve it Daddy!" She wailed helplessly.

I looked at Marie, who sat silently next to me, watching as I desmantled her best friend's psyche. "Marie, kiss Angela's bottom better for me."

"Yes sir," she mumbled. Fuck! I'd broken both of them. But at least she started to caress her friend's toned, reddened tush.

I was reaching desperately now for a way to rebuild my girls. Then I realised I was panicking and needed to think rationally. I had an idea.

"Angela. Can you hear my voice?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Angela, sweetheart, it's time for my little girl to take a nap now. Daddy's going to count down from five and you are going to feel more and more sleepy."

"Yes Daddy. So tired."

"Five; your eyes are heavy and you feel really sleepy.

"Four; as you relax you can only hear my voice. Angela, you didn't make Daddy go away. You didn't do anything wrong.

"Three; you've been spanked now. You've been punished and forgiven for every bad thing you've ever done.

"Two; you're a good girl now and you have to forgive yourself. You are so tired you eyes have to close.