Geoff and Marie's Quiet Little Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Marie turned to me. "God! I love you so fucking much too! When you've finished with Angie, me and the girls are going to fuck you so hard we're all going to be sitting on soft cushions for the rest of the week. Fuck! But you're amazing, you wonderful old softie."

While Marie was kissing and hugging me, the other girls descended on Angie. They helped her to put her collar on. Oh! I suppose I ought to describe my gift... The description in the store's on-line catalogue was, 'A discreet, rose gold, slave day-collar for submissives'. It was a fetching circlet of engine-turned pinkish-gold with a small ring, presumably for a leash, at the throat.

When the women all settled down, Angie finally replied. "I understand. When I wear your collar my body and mind are yours, and I give them willingly." She thought for a moment. "How shall I address you? Do I call you Sir? Are you my Master?"

I'd given that question some thought, even as I was deciding whether to buy the collar in the shop. "I'm still Geoff, and you are my lover, not my slave. You will obey me, though, and I will discipline you if you don't." I looked around the room. The other women seemed content with my approach. Now for the big moment.

"Angela. Lay on the bed and expose yourself."

She took a deep breath. "Yes Geoff."

She settled on the side of our bed, sitting upright, facing our little congregation. Slowly she parted her thighs to display a tiny jewel decorating the anal plug that her little ring of muscle was already accommodating to.

I looked at the new girls. "Ladies. How would you like to share my new toy?" Without waiting for them to even consider how to reply, I turned to Angie and gazed into her eyes. She knew we were connecting and quivered as her body anticipated my next words. "Angela. Your master commands you. Go to your happy place and come."

Sue and Margie were stunned when, at my words, Angie clenched her thighs together and slumped back on the bed giving every sign of climaxing. Margie spoke. "I am definitely asking if I can have whatever Angie's got, for Christmas."

"Go on girls," I entreated them. "Before she comes down. Get her prepared. The more aroused she is the less discomfort she'll feel."

Marie crossed to stand beside me. "That was lovely what you did for her, just now," she said, hugging me.

I kissed the top of her head. "I actually wanted to talk to you first but when I saw how important this was to Angie, I just decided it was too perfect a moment to miss. Did I do right?"

"You did very well dear," she smiled.

We stood like that for a couple of minutes watching two women we'd only met practice their newly discovered lesbian skills on our best friend. "Marie?" I began.

"Yes dear?"

"What are we? I mean you, me and Angie? Are we a..." I hesitated to even say the word. "Are we a throuple?"

"Geoffrey, I adore you but, if you ever use that word again, you and I are going to have a problem."

"I know, I felt dirty just saying it. But seemingly not as dirty as Sue." We stopped our conversation and watched, fascinated, as Sue appeared to make Margie and Angie simultaneously shriek with delight. I shook my head to clear it. "Anyway." I tried to maintain my train of thought. "I was going to ask you about Angie's status; you know? Your friend, our lover. What is she? Is she part of our relationship? Or is she just a woman we have sex with? Will you think about it anyway? In the meantime, I think it's time to claim my thrall's last virginity."

At some point, Sue and Margie had got naked and I managed to grab some delectable handfuls of flesh as I gently peeled them off Angie's body. I had read somewhere that anal sex in the doggy position is less comfortable for novices than when done prone. It looked like I may be on the way to having enough experience to comment but, for now, I decided missionary would do just fine.

Again, research suggested that we should have vaginal sex first to relax my partner; this time, local knowledge, that is my Dom's command to his Sub, emphasised by a post hypnotic suggestion to orgasm followed by a two pronged lesbian assault, suggested to me that she would be about as sexed up as a woman can get without actually having three cocks inside her at the same time.

And so, after Angie's lovely ceremony gifting me her last virginity, the moment arrived. Marie stepped up with the dispenser of lube and delicately applied it along little Geoff's length. She stood on tiptoe and kissed me. "Try not to hurt her, Geoff. She's been looking forward to this so much." I nodded. I knew that only too well.

I knelt between Angie's thighs and felt rather than saw Marie, Margie and Sue draw close behind me. Angie looked up at me pleadingly. I smiled down at her and gently pulled out the tapered stainless steel plug that she'd inserted to ready her sphincter for penetration. Marie took it from me. Before the ring of muscle could recover its usual resting state I pushed forward as firmly as I could without hurting her.

Angie gasped as this new intruder made its way inside her bowels. I paused. "Are you okay, babe?" I asked.

"It's so... It's such a strange feeling," she murmured. "It's not like anything I've felt before. Let me just get used to it for a moment."

I paused. I was about two thirds inside her and I didn't seem to be causing her actual pain. I have to admit that I was having to get used to some odd sensations myself. The butt plug made my penetration less awkward than I'd expected, but her ring was tighter around my shaft than a vagina would have been. It was odd too, knowing that the skin on my cock was directly touching her bowel walls. Like Angie said, "such a strange feeling."

"Go on. A bit more. I think I'm ready." She tensed, waiting for me to push.

"No babe. Relax," I told her. "We're nearly all the way there. A bit more lube please." That last comment aimed at Marie.

How strange is my life that I can casually ask my wife to lube the part of my cock between my balls and her best friend's backside so that I can take her friend's anal virginity? How strange is her life that she did it anyway with a smile and another kiss for me. I pressed forward again and marvelled at the sensation.

"Oh fuck!" Angie moaned as I bottomed out (Sorry, but I couldn't resist). "Fuck me Geoff. Do it now. Do it hard and fast."

So I began, slowly at first, and not my favourite long strokes as I didn't want to pull out accidentally. Another time it might not matter, today it had to be right. So, gradually speeding up, I began to thrust in and out, each time as deep as I could get. I looked wordlessly at Marie and saw that she understood. The bowel doesn't have the same nerve endings as a vagina. We'd discussed this earlier, so Marie and the others began to use their hands on Angie's vagina and clit and their tongues on her breasts.

I could tell that she was getting close, Hell, so was I, but she wasn't able to keep focus on anything. Her body was just searching for that position, any position that would enhance the pleasure she was striving for. Her hands clutched at the sheets, the heads of the women suckling her breasts, her own hair, as if she was trying to contain the sensations in her head. And then, she reached the peak. She seemed to freeze, as if movement would break the spell, and then she cried out, "O fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" And then, trembling, she began to relax.

It was a relief when she blew, because I was so close myself. I wasn't sure if she even realised I'd come. As we all relaxed, my cock finally softened and slipped out of her bum and I sloped off to the bathroom to clean up. A surreptitious look on the way confirmed the effectiveness of the girls' preparation. I looked clean anyway. Regardless, little Geoff was getting a good wash.

When I came out of the bathroom, Angie was sitting up on the bed, excitedly comparing notes with Marie, who'd had anal sex with me once before, although with a condom, and describing the sensation to the new girls who hadn't. From their conversation their attitude could more properly be described as, 'hadn't yet'. My alternate Friday nights for the next few weeks could end up being 'bareback bottom nights', particularly as Marie still wanted to try bareback too, at least once.

What about me? Let's be clear, I'm not selfless, but I get pleasure from giving pleasure. I can't understand a man who would pump and dump in a woman in five minutes and think that was fun. I'd rather spend ten minutes loving her breasts and at least the same again between her legs, knowing that when I actually enter her the resulting sex will be spectacular. So did I enjoy it? Yes. Would I do it again. Yes, if one or more of the girls wants to. Would it ruin my life I didn't? No. I have a wife and her permission to screw eight mature but attractive sex partners. I'm not going to moan about a shortage of anal sex. It's fun but I sometimes wonder if it's worth the attendant preparation and fuss.

Sorry, got a bit introspective there. I went and sat next to Angie. She surprised me when she slipped off the bed and knelt in front of me. "Did I please you, Geoff? " She asked. Good girl. She's remembered she was wearing her collar.

"You did well," I reassured her. "Even when you wear your collar, I'll keep my promises to you. I was concerned that you were too invested in doing this for the first time. Was it what you hoped for?"

She looked serious. "It was amazing and it was something I'd never done and I wanted the experience. But." She looked up at me. "Just as important, I wanted to do something with you that I'd not done with another man; and I knew Marie would be part of it."

"Thank you, sweetheart, that was a lovely and special gesture." I bent down to kiss her. "Love you, Angie."

As I sat back up I caught Marie's eye. She smiled and inclined her head slightly in acknowledgement of our previous conversation. She'd think about it and then we'd talk.

Again, Sue and Margie joined me downstairs while Marie helped Angie clean up. They were only ten or fifteen minutes and when they came down Angie had taken her collar off. Good. I only wanted her to be submissive in the bedroom, anything else might be a step too far.

By the time they got downstairs our filled ciabatta were already in the oven and the wine was open and ready to be poured. We sat at the dining table, the five of us just chatting and getting to know each other. Marie explained how our sexual reawakening happened and how it spread to include her friends and then Sue and Margie.

When she got to the episode where we made a dirty video they insisted on seeing it so I went into the living room and set up the TV so that I could cast from my phone onto the big screen. When the girls had finished eating, they carried their drinks in to join me and I pressed play.

I sat on one sofa with Marie and Angie while Margie and Sue sat together on the other. By the time the video finished I was in the presence of four rather horny women. Marie took charge. "Geoff, you promised Angie that your cock was hers today. So you take her to our room and I'll entertain our guests in the other. See you in a couple of hours." She gave me a huge kiss and herded Sue and Margie upstairs.

I turned to Angie. "I'm all yours, sweetheart. What do you want to do?"

She looked shyly at me. "You'll think I'm weird."

"That ship disappeared over the horizon a long time ago, babe," I replied.

"Then... Then can we just go to bed and cuddle? I feel, I dunno, overwhelmed? I loved what you did for me but now I think I just want someone to hold me until the world settles again. See? Weird."

"Not at all. You feel how you feel. If you need comfort and affection instead of sex, that's fine. I will warn you now though that if we both doze off there's a fair chance you'll wake up with little Geoff wedged into your bum crack."

She sniggered at the image. "Deal."

I set my phone alarm for an hour and we embraced under the covers. She started to reminisce about her two marriages and, while she paused to think where it was she met her second husband, she dozed off. I think that I was about five minutes behind her.

I woke before my alarm went off and slipped out of bed without waking Angie. I used the bathroom and then wandered down the passage to the other bedroom. I tapped on the door, counted to ten and let myself in. Nope, I've no idea why, that just felt appropriate. Marie and Sue were tangled together, naked and obviously asleep and Margie was just stirring.

"Hi Geoff," she whispered. "Did you want something?"

I was going to say something fatuous but common sense prevailed. "Not really. Angie's sleeping too and I wondered if any of you three wanted a playmate for a while." I kept my voice low too.

"Where though?" She asked.

I thought for a moment. "Have you ever had sex in the shower?"

She shook her head and eased herself off the bed. Holding hands we tiptoed back to my room and, after reassuring myself that Angie was still okay, we hit the shower. At first we just played at soaping each other, paying particular attention to the fun bits. Then we started to get more intense. My cock had been hard since I'd gone into their room; Margie's attentions had got me harder still. She knelt in front of me and looked up.

"I might not do this right. It's been a long time and I don't know if I'm in the same league as Marie and Angie."

"That was very honest," I answered her. "So you deserve the same. Angie is incredible and Marie is very competitive. I don't care. If you do this for me here, now, you'll make me happy. If you want a master class, then another time you can ask them to demonstrate, but at this moment it's you here with me. Don't apologise for being inexperienced. Just enjoy doing what you're comfortable with."

"I want to watch you come," she said before she bent to take me in her mouth. She had nothing to apologise for, as it turned out. She lacked neither enthusiasm nor technique. She took my cock out of her mouth long enough to add, "I think I've spent too long here with you lot."

She tried to swallow me again. Another break to take a breath. "I'm a respectable widow, a teacher."

Once more into her mouth, this time her tongue tormenting the underside of my cock. Then another breath. "So explain. Why am I on my knees, in your shower, with your penis in my mouth, with the devout intention of making you ejaculate onto my breasts?"

This time I helped her back to where she was most needed, that is sucking my cock. I mean, existential philosophy is all very well, but there's a time and a place, and this wasn't it. I could answer her question though; mainly because it echoed my own worries when Marie shared her epiphany, before she shared my knob.

When Margie next came up for air I was leaning back against the shower wall with my eyes closed, trying to hold back my orgasm.

"Tell me when you're going to come," she demanded, almost angrily, still slowly wanking me as she spoke

"Not long," I groaned. "So close."

"Good!" I didn't need to look. I could hear the satisfaction in her voice. She redoubled her efforts and I knew I only had seconds left. When I was at the very edge of the precipice I did the most difficult thing I've ever done and pulled out of her mouth. She understood and pointed me at her small but firm tits and gasped with delight as I threw three or four ropes of my semen over them.

"Oh my God! I'm such a dirty bitch." She moaned as she looked down at the gobs of sperm spattering her chest. "What the fuck have you done to me?"

Like I said, I actually knew the answer to this one but this wasn't the moment. I pulled her up and kissed her. "Now we have to wash your tits all over again." I pointed out. She seemed okay with that though. Eventually, with a lot of giggling, I finally got her clean and dried.

We climbed into bed, Angie grumbling in her sleep as I shoved her away from the middle to make room for us. I turned to Margie. They were going home in the morning and I didn't want her judging herself, regretting what she'd done or being too ashamed to want to see us again.

"In the shower, you asked what had happened to you, what had we done to make you do what you were doing? The short answer is, nothing. We just showed you that we've found that it's okay to do things that give us pleasure as long as no-one gets hurt. You embraced that and chose to pleasure me. The act excited you. You wanted to feel like a wanton, a slut, so you made me come over you. You knew I wouldn't judge you so you did it. You enjoyed it, I certainly did and, if my wife had been there she might even have helped you. No-one lost anything and we both won."

She gazed at me as I spoke. Perhaps I was being too earnest, but I needed to reassure her that she hadn't been corrupted, that she wasn't 'bad'.

"Look, Marie would explain it better but, we've grown up with cultural values. Some, not all, have social benefits that give kids a stable home, provide networks of family, friends and neighbours to support each other, positive stuff. Some though are moral or religious beliefs, imposed by people like that obnoxious little twerp at the dance. He'd judge you for what we did in the shower, but who the fuck is he to decide what we do in private?

"If we were engaged in a squalid little tryst in a by-the-hour hotel while my unsuspecting wife waited faithfully at home, then that would have been deceitful, wrong. But I knew you'd just spent an hour with Marie while I was with Angie. No deceit, no jealousy, no hurt. Did you feel naughty? Fine. Was it wrong? A thousand times No!"

Angie stirred beside us. "Listen to him, babe," she murmured, sleepily. "We don't often stop talking long enough for him to get a word in edgeways. But gotta admit, the lad's a thinker and he's been worrying at this for weeks. What we do here is nobody's business but ours. No, you can't brag about it at work because some other folks are judgemental twats, but if you can persuade one of us to do something with you, go for it."

She laid back and closed her eyes. "Oh. And Geoff, for God's sake stop thinking for a while and just go down on the girl and then give her one for me." She turned over and snuggled down. Who was I to argue?

So, after tangling tongues with Margie for a couple of minutes, I did as Angie suggested, pausing at Margie's boobs as a matter of courtesy and then taking a roundabout route down her rather flat tummy and on to her mons. You are surely familiar by now with my appreciation of cunnilingus and Margie certainly seemed delighted by my efforts. By the time she finally succumbed to my fingers curling inside her vagina, I was hard again.

Although I really wanted to watch her riding me like a Grand National jockey, I didn't think she had the co-ordination left to make it work. So, instead, I turned her over on her belly and slipped into her from behind, my personal second choice position and one that allowed me to direct my movements to hit the sweet spot inside her. From the sounds she was making, I was succeeding and she was getting quite vocal when Marie and Sue joined us.

"Hi Geoff. It's only us," came Marie's cheery greeting. Sue was apparently rendered mute by the sight of me happily trying to push her friend face first through the bed and into the room below.

"Hello love," I replied, breathlessly. "Be with you in a minute or so. We're... Almost..."

I lost my train of thought at that point, as it's difficult to maintain a conversation when your cock is doing all of your thinking. In any event, Margie and I were both close and it wasn't long before we crested.

Margie just gave a deep sigh. "That was nice." And she snuggled up to Angie and promptly fell asleep.

"Don't take it personally, darling," Marie quipped. "At least she stayed awake for the big finish."