Geoff and Marie's Quiet Little Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right," I said, getting out of bed and faking a hurt look. "Unless anyone else wants a go on my narcotic cock at this precise moment, I'm going to make a cuppa."

Sue managed to find her voice as we walked downstairs to the kitchen. "I wouldn't mind one last go before we leave," she said quietly. "Unless Marie objects."

I decided to put my foot down. "Marie is sleeping with me tonight. Alone or with a companion, I don't mind either way. But, if you want to play after we've had a drink, I'll be happy to oblige. Marie?" I looked at my wife. "Are you okay with that?"

"Yes Geoff," she replied meekly. Shit! Now what was she up to?

I started to make drinks. Marie opted for a floral tea blend we'd brought back from Portugal, Sue wanted just plain tea with milk and I fancied a green tea. Drinks made, we sat in the kitchen and chatted. Listening to them talking, it was clear that there was a spark between Marie and Sue. I suspected a similar attraction between Angie and Margie. Did I care? Not really; after all, I'd genuinely fallen for Angie, I had a soft spot for Jo and I still hadn't seen Samantha naked yet.

I filed the observation for the talk I needed to have with Marie about our relationship with Angie. Our lives were getting ever more complicated and we needed to make sure that things didn't get away from us. I wasn't worried, as such, but I didn't want my wife's evangelical mission, to bring sex to deserving women, to have the unintended consequence of trashing our marriage.

We finished our drinks and Marie offered a suggestion. "Geoff, you and Sue go and play in the spare room; I'll tidy the kitchen and then go and stir those two lazy cows upstairs and make them a drink too. Come down and join us when you're done." We were almost at the bottom of the stairs when she called after us, "And put some pants on. We'll be sitting in the living room."

Sue seemed surprisingly uncomfortable when we reached our room. I waited for her to speak. Eventually she broke the silence. "I've never experienced sex like this, ever. I love it! I just want to do so many things I've never done before, but I don't know how to ask."

"Well one way would be, Geoff, can we..?" I offered. "That's what Angie did, and you saw the result. Is that what you want to do?"

"No! Well, yes, definitely, but not now." She seemed confused but then took a deep breath and centred herself. "Geoff, I think I'd like to try a tit-fuck." She coloured and giggled. "I can't believe I just said that."

"Sue, my dear, I'm delighted you did. Have you a preference how we do it?" Her face fell.

"You see? This is the problem. I didn't even know there were options. I barely knew it was even a thing!" She seemed so frustrated at her innocence that she was on the verge of tears.

I kissed her and made a suggestion. "So we'll try different ways and then you will." I put some pillows on the floor and guided her to kneel in front of me. I used the lube dispenser by the bed and rubbed the gel along my length. I showed her how to use her hands to envelop my cock between her generous boobs and then I started to move slowly up and down between them.

"Mmm, that feels nice," she said after a while. "Sexy, naughty, pleasing my man with my tits. I like this. How else could we do it?"

I held out my hand and helped her up. I threw the pillows back on the bed and told her to lay back. I straddled her belly and saw her realise what what she needed to do. Because I was now more upright relative to her, she had to work harder to restrain my cock with her tits. Again, I stroked backwards and forwards for a few minutes.

"Could you come like this?" She asked.

Oh, definitely!"

"Are there any other ways?"

I thought for a moment. "I've seen videos where the woman keeps her bra or sports bra on and the man puts his cock between her tits under the bra front."

"Would you do that with me another time? If we're allowed back, that is."

"I'd love to."

We kept moving as we spoke, until... "Geoff?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to come inside me. But not rough. Can we make love this time? Please?"

"My pleasure, literally," I grinned.

She released little Geoff and I stooped to kiss her. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me back. We spent some time just exploring each other's mouths and when we broke we were both breathless. We shared a look that said, wordlessly, it was time.

It was Sue who reached down between us and smoothly fit me inside her. Her warmth engulfed me and I saw her smile at the look of satisfaction on my face as I moved deeper and deeper into her body with each flex of my hips. She gave a deep sigh as she felt the base of my cock press against her clit. That was it. We were fully mated.

Slowly we moved together, both trying to find that perfect juxtaposition of her Ying to my Yang to find the ultimate cosmic bliss we both sought. I'll be honest; I think we got close a couple of times. After about five minutes her languorous moves got more urgent, rather than coaxing me to do this or move here, she demanded that I push harder or deeper. Then she stopped talking altogether. Now she was grunting like a Wimbledon finalist with each stroke. She glared at me: daring me to stop or worse, orgasm before she did.

By now I was at full stretch; we'd connected emotionally but now she, we, needed to come, and soon. Her breathing was broken, uneven. Her body was spasming. Her words, such as they were, made no sense. All thought was gone; she was nothing but a body demanding release.

I was no better. If she'd begged me to stop, I don't know if I could or would have. But she didn't and eventually her cunt muscles clamped down on me demanding my orgasm, willingly given, and flooding her cervix with my fluids. I pushed forwards even more, willing my sperm deeper inside her until I couldn't go any further. Then I relaxed and felt the endorphin rewards flood my body.

The spirits of my male ancestors for a thousand generations celebrated in my psyche as I claimed my woman.

I regained my sanity and, still taking my weight on my arms and our conjoined loins, looked down at Sue.

She gazed up at me, "Dear God! Is it always like that with you?" She gasped.

I shook my head, aware that I risked dripping some of the sweat from my brow onto her face. "Every time. Different. Depends, person, place, all sorts," I panted. By now my erection was naught but a fond memory and I slipped out of her and laid down by her side. There was a tap at the door and it opened. Margie shyly peeped round to see if we were done.

"Marie said to stop showing off and get yourselves downstairs. Oh, and not to forget some pants." She grinned at us, gave a little wave and left. It still took us five minutes to get our breath back and get dressed. Well, find some underwear and our dressing gowns. Holding hands, we joined the others.

Marie smiled as we joined them and rolled her eyes at me at the sight of Sue clutching my hand. "Not another one?" She mouthed, silently. I shrugged as smugly as I could.

There was a bottle of sparkling wine and five glasses on the table between the sofas. Marie held the bottle up and looked enquiringly at me. I nodded and she filled the last glass.

"Ladies, Geoff," she said. "Thank you for joining in our quiet little orgy. This has been a first for all of us and I'd like it to continue. Thank you also for witnessing Angie's little joining ceremony; I know it meant a lot to her." I looked at Angie. Her eyes were shining with the threat of tears. We all raised our glasses to to Angie and drank.

Marie continued. "Geoff has insisted that I share his bed tonight. Although he said I was welcome to invite one of you to join us, that seems unfair to the others. Would you be happy to sleep together in the playroom?"

"Oh!" I thought to myself. "That's it then. Our bedroom and the Playroom." Then another thought occurred to me. "Probably best not to use that term in front of Linda. Not until I've had my chat with the kids."

As Marie looked around the room the other women all signalled their agreement. Margie spoke for our two latest conquests. "Marie, Geoff, Angie, I have had more orgasms in the last twenty four hours than in the entire last year of my marriage. I have done things, seen things, felt sensations that I barely knew existed. Thank you so much for inviting us into your home, your beds and your lives. You've changed us in ways we probably haven't even realised yet. But," she paused and looked at Sue. Sue nodded enthusiastically and Margie continued. "Please, please invite us back one day."

Marie stood and opened her arms. Margie walked into her hug. They kissed, briefly as friends then Margie walked to Angie and did the same. Then it was Sue's turn; Marie, Angie, the same chaste kiss. Then they both came to me: a similar chaste but affectionate kiss and double hug, one each side. It was lovely.

We sat and finished our drinks talking about nothing in particular, just enjoying pleasant company, topping up our glasses to empty the bottle, and then we retired to our beds.

"Thank you, Geoff. You've been very understanding and patient this weekend. And you were lovely with Angie."

I kissed her, for the first time in what seemed like ages. "It was fun," I admitted. Sue and Margie are lovely, and I noticed that you have a little crush going on."

Marie flushed. "Are you cross?"

"Oh Marie! For fuck's sake! How can I be cross at your infatuation with Sue when I just recruited Angie as my sex slave and gave her a collar to wear as a symbol of her submission?"

She sighed in satisfaction and started to snuggle down. "Oh no! Forget that," I told her. "You don't get to go sleepy-byes until I've made you mine again. You've been batting for the other team for most of the last twenty four hours. I have to return you to the way of the penis. Submit to your master, wench," I gave my best maniacal laugh and lunged for her boobs. She resisted for, perhaps, three seconds and we spent the next twenty minutes happily wrestling together. I came, she came, we slept. Sometimes that's all you need.

We dragged ourselves out of bed at eight thirty the next morning, Sunday, showered and made our way downstairs to make breakfast. I went up to give the girls a ten minute heads up but they were already awake. Sue was getting dressed, Angie and Margie were allegedly saving time and water by showering together; yeah, right!

I told a grinning Sue to pass on the message and left her to deal with them. To be fair they were only a couple of minutes over the deadline when they appeared, flushed, content and completely unrepentant. We sat together, like a family, enjoying each other's company until it was time for Margie and Sue to leave. We were sad to see them go but they had things to do before work on Monday and we had sheets to change, toys to sanitise and hide. So we saw them off and did what we needed to do. Then I had an idea. "Lets go to the pub for Sunday lunch. My treat." Well, it seemed like the perfect way to end a spectacular weekend.

-----------------------------

So. Will the new girls become regular guests? Will Geoff have recovered by the time Sam and Megan arrive for their language class on Wednesday? What will our valiant trio order for Sunday lunch? Only time and the next instalment will tell.

I'll try to be more disciplined in delivering promptly but other stories keep popping into my head. So no promises beyond that there will be another episode, sometime, soon(ish).