All Comments on 'Geoff and Melanie– Married Siblings'

by scouries

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 17 years ago
Yes More

The girls are young adults and yes you should have another 1 or 2 chapters. It is better that family educate them, than some strangers, and come on, admit it, you want to try them both out for size. Might even get mum involved with the girls as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
woah

very hot...

please continue... i like how its going

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good clean exciting lovemaking

There never has been anything wrong with good lovemaking between consenting adults or at least people who know what they are doing , just as long as it is welcomed and never forced .The girls obviously are enjoying themselves and should continue to do so . Let them have whatever they want as long as no one gets hurt .

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ran on and on

An ok story... just kind of ran on and on and on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i love your stories,but you could've ended earlier

it was great at the part,when they told you they were siblings.that should have ended the story.i a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fabulous sexy stiffcock-making story

Do I need to add anything more? Keep on writing more chapters, please/

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very excellent writer, but incest and kids???

You are such a good writer, your shit flows tight. But why do you wanna write about those weirdos who fuck their sisters. Dont you realise that shit like that fucked up Europe? All those kings fucking and knocking up their cousins (not even sisters). Look at damn Prince Charles, that long ugly face and them ears. I aint joking, son, shit is real. Kids of an incestuaos relationship, especially brother and sister are usually fucked up genetically, demented and shit.

Keep on writing the good work, but stop that incestuos shit, alright? That shit is just as bad as cocksuckers, women with rape fantasies and BDSM freaks and republicans. No, no, no, dont talk about artistic freedom. No but, but, but neither. Just stop it kid. Atta good boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If it, "...Ran on and on..."

...Then why even bother digifying it with a comment? You just WON'T ADMIT that you want to see the outcum of the story as much or MORE than I do & that's saying something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reality and sexual awareness

I basically enjoyed the submission and it deffinately has potential for continuing the story, try readin the series by Justin Thyme he has a way of expressing himself when the girl and boy fuck their parents that feels very realistic.

As to it being a true story I can believe that it may well be as I know of several guys that fuck their sister's and more. I never fucked my sister because I didn't have one but if I had my brother and I would both probably have fucked her from an early age.

The mandatory age (18 ) thing is unrealistic and him saying he never had sexual feelings for his sister untill he was about 18? is bull shit, I had urges and was trying to get some pussy when I was 5 years old, didn't manage to get any untill I was about 10 or 11 ( she was my best friends 1/2 sister age about 8 and he had been fucking her for about a year ( how I don't know because at 12 he already had a big dick ( over 6" and fat ) at that age later he really got big I hear, he had an older sister that broke him in at about 8 or 9 . There were at least 3 girls in my class in the 6th grade who were fucking their brothers so this 18 thing is bullshit and the common thread in these stories of these girls becoming developed and ready for sex all at about 18 is bull shit too and should be avoided in the stories as it isn't realistic, they often have nice tits and developed and educated pussies by 13 or earlier, Im sure there is a legal reason to use the 18 thing but it is a distraction from the story to do it, I like the way you were talking about the one sister's tits just budding out nicely, if a girl hasn't got nearly her full size in her tits by 16 or 17 she probably won't get any more, big tits are not as attractive as a lot of smaller ones anyway, like this women shaving their pussy that's bull shit in my opinion as a nice hairy pussy is one of the attraction of a woman, esp. as they retain traces of their juices on ther bush and you can lick it up when you go down on them.

Naturally some of these things are just my own opinions but the ones about my experience with my friends sisters ( and my knowledge of same is factual ). I grew up in a rural farming/ranching area of Texas. BWM

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Enjoyable!!

I enjoyed this delightful story, and while incest certainly doesn’t appeal to everybody, people tend to fall in love and very often their solution is incest so who are we to condemn them for doing what is quite acceptable in many cultures? The girls are old enough so who better than Mum & Dad together with the help of “Uncle Jim” to educate them? Remember their education need not be biased towards incest, but, let’s not fool ourselves, it most likely will be! Yes you should give us another 1 or 2 chapters to round out this story.

NookiehunterNookiehunterover 17 years ago
A Family of Fun

I see this storyline developing with Jim becoming the girls' lover and the three of them joining Geoff and Melanie. As to who has the bigger cock, who cares?

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

This is a very hot story. Who wouldn't like fucking a hot looking sister? I know I would. A hard dick has no conscience.

Ron

ClevelandRocks18ClevelandRocks18over 17 years ago
Casting the movie version...

...Melanie = Laura Dern. Geoff = Brad Pitt. Jimmy = Emilio Estavan. The girls = Jessica Simpson and Hillary Duff!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 17 years ago
Finish THIS!

Scouries, you scoundrel, you KNOW you have to finish this! Get to it---CHOP, CHOP! WAY TOO HOT to not continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story!

Gosh a great story. Sometimes always thought that is what love is all about, more than just penises and cunts getting together. Love is sharing, a famous quote the more you love the more love you have to give. And it was very sexy too!!

sobill_98@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hoooooooottttt

just tooooooo hot. i'm thining of fucking my sister myself. wish me all the best.........

chomerchomerabout 17 years ago
a+++ again

you are right on top again excelent content and story line! homer.

justcuzz1949justcuzz1949about 17 years ago
how much to go, or left

if geof is eight inches, and jim is six inches, and both girls are five inches deep how much is still sticking out?. thats where mummy gets to measure. or thats what mummy gets to lick and decide. but if their both the same all she gets is the balls. which she has to decide whose are bigger.and she has to ask the girls to help her. any ways was a good story thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
go on, chapter 2 is long overdo!

You now this is a GOOD story, you now we can't wait to read on, so PLEASE don't delay the posting of the next chapter!!!!!!!

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
SEXUALLY AWESOME

Once again Jim - you have done it for me - I think that the majority of your stories must be from your own life - what a wonderful little group this is going to be - just the 5 of these beautiful people - all with one thing in mind??????

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
SEXUALLY AWESOME

Once again Jim - you have done it for me - I think that the majority of your stories must be from your own life - what a wonderful little group this is going to be - just the 5 of these beautiful people - all with one thing in mind??????

Lustfulgenius13Lustfulgenius13over 16 years ago
AWESOME

Very, very hot. Gotta love brother-sister love...

Tired TexanTired Texanover 16 years ago
Love it!

Great story, don't stop now. I can see several scenarios spinning off from this. Give us more of these five.

don87654don87654over 15 years ago
Nudist Eroticism

This story definitely has a great setting...Sibling pregnancy, nudist environment, little pre-puberty girls mindful of sizes of cocks. You should continue this story with the little girls getting pregnant by "Uncle Jim" while Daddy also fucks them and "Uncle Jim" fucking and knocking up "Mama" as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!!!

i loved this story if it really was a story anyways i never get extremelly turned on to the point were i might get off matter o fact i think its impossible to get me off but thats beside the point this story has gottenme close and thats hard to do i cant wait to read the next story hope you write one soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
please continue

By all means write a sequel or two; lots of possibilities here, Jim gets involved with the 'family' and the family gets involved with each other. Good stuff. Erotic and tasteful, with just the right amount of narrative and tension in the dialogue and descriptions.

BarmixerBarmixerover 14 years ago
Gave me a major hardon

Well written - I was able to envision everything!

I was referred to your writing by another writer - I'm glad she put me on to you!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 14 years ago
I really loved the story because I think this is the perfect love, that between...

siblings. Between close friends is nearly as good, and this story captures both in a sexual relationship, a coupling of like souls. I have several problems with it, however - one, is that I could never relate to the bro-sis relationship as an only child - two, is that I could never relate to the feeling of "being big" with my relatively normal 6 inches (I'll never know how having a monster cock excites all females who see it) even though I've had some ladies say, probably lie, "Oh, you have a big one!" And, three, I agree with an earlier comment that 13-15 year old bodies and feelings seem out of place on 18-19 year old people. I had the same problem with Charles Petersunn's wonderful stories. People have sexual feeling early in life and mature in these feelings as they grow older and their bodies follow. Some of us get lucky and are able to naturally express and act on these feelings, and others of us have to settle for addressing the problem in our own hands. But because of my problems, I have learned to fantasize, and stories such as this heighten the fantasy. So, I thank Mr. Scouries for his imagination, and his willingness to convey his fantasies in words so I and others can be excited.

dmenoldmenolalmost 14 years ago
scouries done it again!

i have been a long time fan of your submissions and ive been reading for a while, i like the fact that you make the story more of your own rather than just telling it. really this is a definite story that needs additional parts on to it. id sure hope to read more

-Dmenol-

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Speachless...

Wow. That was amazing. Simply wonderful. If you haven't already, I say you should definitely add to this story with Gabriel and Jenny. I'd really like to see them enter the relationship. It'll make it more interesting than it already is. Gah, that made it sound like I don't find it interesting, which simply isn't true. Ah, well. I'm not always the best with words.

-Soulless

taco1085taco1085almost 13 years ago
you just have to finish this one

hope you find the time and energy to finish this story, you have left alot of room to grow this story and continue on for a few more installments actually. Looking forward to further stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Have dadddy and uncle fuck both girls

I would like to see the uncle and daddy fuck the two girls, taking turns with each girl so they each feel both their big dicks like mommy in a threesome and let them fuck with some of guys at haulover I love that beach

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I agree with the new story with Dad and Uncle with both girls. Please.

Also with Melanie still being involved, possibly with the girls, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AHH GREAT

YOU DONT NEED ANY APPLAUDS WHEN YOU HAVE THIS ABILITY BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO EXCITE EVEN THE DIED IT IS LITERARY VIAGRA LOL.. CONTINUE THE PRESCRIPTION

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scouries does it again!

Once again my fellow writer scouries, you have written another 5 star erotica. You should create another chapter (or two) for this! Keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DAYUM!!!

I lied in my last note to you. "Geoff and Melanie– Married Siblings" was every bit as good.

I hope your statement at the end -- "I hope to bring Mel and Gaby and Jenny back for a second installment...maybe Daddy and Uncle Jim will let the young girls measure their respective sizes with natures best penis measuring stick...a juicy little cunt. Let me know if you have any suggestions." comes (cums?) true. I'd really like to see the story continue.

Ron

rcr_98_99@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ruined

ruined on the first page. the story died after the phone call about her getting married NO WAY IN HELL would he be happy to see her when she got home if he was there at all he would have been cold as ice to her. i wish writers would stop rewriting human nature this was pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nope

A Group sex story is believable and a nude beach story is believable. A coming of age/teasing Dad or lusting after him and mom getting included could be believable if it were an open and likeminded couple. An incest story about a Brother so in love with his Sister and especially with the troubles they had growing up is not a stretch. But a Brother/Sister married couple deciding to include a third unrelated party in their secret plus group sex and a live-in situation added to the two teen daughters beginning to flirt with both men and showing off on a nude beach with their 'parents' and "Uncle', then immediately talking about measuring pricks is a real stretcher. Too many things going on here. You are a good writer, but you could have made several better stories out of the material in this one. Also, If you were determined to have all of these dynamics included in one tale it should have been allowed to develop at a slower rate. Really, you are better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I don't understand the negative comments, this...

is a truly great story. I love it when family fuckers get married and have kids. Personally, my favorite kind of story is tales of hot motherfucking. It would have been perfect if Geoff and Melanie had had a couple of boys who, when old enough, could test-drive their young cocks up their own mother's cunt. Still, I'm glad that Geoff is going to bust the cherries of his two baby girls. That's a father's job anyway. They're of age, and it's best when a girl's loving daddy does it rather than some pimply-faced jerk her own age who doesn't give a shit about her. Geoff and Mel were made for each other, he was always hard for his sis and she got to be real wet for her bro real soon. Mel loved the hell out of her kid brother, and Geoff was sporting that big hard cock between his legs besides, so her dumbass diminutive husband didn't stand a chance. Geoff was fucking his sister's sweet snatch so well and blowing his brotherly balls up her twat so often it was inevitable he'd be fucking babies up her belly. When he gets his big fat daddy-dick up his daughters' pretty little twats, he'll probably be fucking babies up their bellies too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story!!!

you write wonderful stoties .only problem is i have not seen a new story of yours posted on literotica since december of 2012. do you still write? do you post stories somewhere else?would like to know.well starting to read your stories here again for the fifth time. god you write beautiful. thank you for what you have given us. willkeep looking for new stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

As a man who loved his sister in private. This story made me feel free that one day we can be open and share our love. No less real then "accepted" love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolute shit

First the guy gets her drunk and gives her drugs so he can date rape her then from the next morning on rapes her for ten days straight.

Over the next several years she was married she continued to protest so he was STILL raping her while committing adultery.

Anyone that wants an example of a really shitty story just read one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Uh, sister bought the beer, had no problem sucking in the smoke, and if you bothered to read her version of the story, she wanted to fuck him bad. Her protesting lightly with him is her version of not being easy. Remember, she raised him so she knows perfectly well how to handle him and put him in his place if she wanted. Do you move your rapist into your house? No, you move in the guy with the big dick that youre in love with who is the father of your child, heh.

TechnoDTechnoDabout 8 years ago
not my taste

Good story, but moved along too quick not enough... sex scenes. Also, I'm not into it when there's more than 1 guy in the scene.

jmjdriverjmjdriverabout 8 years ago
Lots of good sex

I really liked your story. It had lots of sex without being crude. Looking forward to Jen and Gaby joining the menage a trois.

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
This was one of the best stories ever until

1* for trashing a love story with a threesome. THAT proved an incomplete love between the two original lovers. NOT TRUE LOVE just a scam love that they will never achieve. So a great story became a sick story. I'm very sorry I read this one it made me sick...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn good

Fantastic writing style. You have talent. I really enjoyed the characters, the conversation flowed pretty well. B+

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 6 years ago
A Good Story Until Jim Was Added

The addition of Jim to the family ruined a nice little love story. It appears to work for others in the comments but it’s not my cuppa. C’est la Vie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The addition of """uncle""" ruined the damn story. Why anyone would want a third party break the love between a brother and sister, I do not understand!! It could and probably would progress into a loving wife's story if it was real life. You could have had a great story with Geoff and Mel's life.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
W T F !! THIS STORY IS GREAT^*!^*!

BROTHER and SISTER then a friend , and now two daughters.....What a happy family. THANKS IT'S A NICE READ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nussin siskon pillua paljaalla estottomasti.

Metta ja Teija nussivat toisiaan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so, where is the next part?

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 2 years ago

(6/24/2022) Well.., this is another of your stories that I truly disliked. I’m no prude; if I were I wouldn’t be on this website but this story just went too far. This narrative started kinky in the beginning but I was disgusted by the end. I understand Mel not wanting to cancel her wedding so as not to disappoint her aging father but hanging on after his death and having two kids with another man while still married is just so wrong. Writing that her hubby was having affairs is not a moral equivalent to her continuing her pre-marital affair and also having two kids sired by her Parramore. Then cheating hubby dies in a plane crash leaving them wealthy? How convenient. Geoff sharing the love of his life with another man is bad enough but then asking him to join his family as a threesome while having two young daughters in his home?? I don’t think so. Then, in the end, the third wheel openly lusts after the two young girls? Geoff is quite the father and husband, isn’t he? He’s one very sick creep, IMO. Not much of a man at all regardless of the size of his dick. So far, two of your stories are on my favorite list and two are on my shit list. There may be multiple authors on this account.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is so fucked up....the first brother-sister story that wants a third person in their bedroom - this really fuvked up the story, inviting Jim into their bed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story until Jim entered their marriage - TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story....you can't please everybody so just keep writing. Can't wait to read more in this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You NEVER share your sister or your mother.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is fake and we all know it, saying it's true but names changed or changed to.make it acceptable here...like it matters based on what I have read. Speaking of which, God I am sorry I bothered with this crap.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Wow! Startled by the vitriol coming from the Anons and alike, especially considering what I've already seen on LIT.

The story line has been played from other authors but for some vague reasoning you received the scorn.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story and could see where it was heading.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I’d like to see this continued

MCRider2525MCRider252523 days ago

This was very fun, and well done! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscouries@scouries
NEW EMAIL: titlova@protonmail.com November 2020: I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive - I’ve missed Covid so far! Touch wood... I’m in a bubble with a number of my daughters, a sister, an aunt and two nieces. Our experiences over the last few months should pr...