Geoffrey - A History

Story Info
My first encounter with Geoffrey; a man 25 years older.
1.1k words
4.04
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I met Geoff quite by accident a few years ago. I work as a nurse and after my shift was in the supermarket. Came out with a few things and noticed a huddle around a man laying on the ground.

The "Angel" kicked in and I rushed over to see what had happened, and there was Geoff, in full lycra, his bike wheel buckled and a few cuts and grazes on his knees and his face. I ran to my car to fetch my first aid kid and ran back to make sure he was ok.

As I was cleaning his wounds and talking to him (he was quite shaken up) the crowd of people cleared. Geoff at the time was 68 (now 70) and in fine shape for a man of his age, big powerful legs (he has always been a cyclist) and a huge manly barrel chest with a smattering of hair. Big BIG hands and very softly spoken.

As I was cleaning the graze on his right knee I noticed "IT"...

Now "IT" is the most glorious cock I have ever seen on a white man, sitting half way down his thigh (his helmet almost reaching the bottom of his cycling shorts). Clearly circumsized and as thick as my wrist. I'm afraid the slut in me kicked in and I gently patted his thigh as I said "lets get your bike in the back of my car and I'll give you a lift home".

It was a medium drive to Geoffs house and we got chatting (I literally couldn't take my eyes off his cock, I nearly crashed twice). I asked if someone was at home just in case he had suffered a knock to the head or anything. Geoff explained that his wife suffered from MS and a few months ago he had sadly had to make the decision to move her into a nursing home so she could have full time care. He had four children but they all lived in different parts of the country and he didn't get to see them as much as he would like.

We got to Geoffs house and I made him a cup of tea, we continued chatting on the sofa and I just couldn't help myself, my hand wandered to his cock and slowly started rubbing it through the lycra.

Geoff smiled and removed my hand (although his erection was making his cock twitch through the thin material) and explained that he loved his wife, he would never cheat on her, and anyway I was FAR too young for him.

Not to be deterred I replied "but Geoff, you don't have to fuck me. Every man needs a release from time to time. And besides, there is no one here."

With that I resumed massaging his cock as it strengthened and grew beneath his shorts. Geoff was motionless, he didn't want to touch me which was fine.

I removed Geoffs cycling shorts and sat opposite him on the floor with my back against the coffee table. I peeled off my tunic and took off my bra, hooked my thumbs around my knickers and pulled them off. I held them to my nose and sniffed them; then leant forward with my legs spread and handed them to Geoff.

"Smell my cunt Geoff"

He did as I sat back and leant against the coffee table once more, staring at his cock as I masturbated. Spreading my cunt for him and pulling back my clit hood.

My cunt was soaking and again I leant forward and offered Geoff my fingers. As I did my tits brushed against the head of his cock which immediately twitched. Geoff moved his hand down to his cock to masturbate but.........

"No Geoff, let me"

I placed one hand around the base of his cock, it was that thick that my hand wouldn't go all the way round and slowly started licking up and down his shaft. Then took his helmet in my mouth as I swirled my wet tongue round it, tasting his cock lube which was spilling out. Using both hands (yes it was a two hander ladies) I gently masturbated him, fighting the urge to jump up and sink it into my soaking wet pussy.

Geoff leant back with his eyes closed as my wanking increased pace; all the time my tongue brushing round and round his big thick helmet. I then tried to engulf as much of his cock as possibly down my throat BUT he was just too thick.

Geoffs cock gave an almighty twitch and he gave an almighty roar as a torrent of spunk erupted from him. Slightly watery than I am used to but I continued to wank him to a full finish. In my mouth, over my lips, down my chest and onto my tits.

Geoff was spent as he lay back on the sofa and I continued to kiss and suck his VERY sensitive cock. Squeezing and kissing his balls as I did so. I even slid a finger across his arsehole and was surprised that he let me. He apologised for the volume, saying it had been at least two years since he had masturbated and had any relief.

I sat on his lap and placed his hand on my thigh as he continued his come down from his years of abstinance. I moved his hand to the entrance of my pussy so he could feel how wet he made me. Again he pulled his hand away and explained that he just couldn't. I apologised with a joke and said "I'm sorry Geoff, I guess I am feeling naughty", to which he replied "naughty girls always got a spanking in this house".

"Yes please" I said and stood up, bent from the waist and placed my hands on the coffee table. Spreading my legs wide I started to masturbate right in front of him.

As the first bare handed blow hit my arse I had my fingers buried inside my pussy, circling them furiously as blow after blow rained down on my flesh.

I was uttering all kinds of filth as Geoff continued to spank me, very accomplished and targetting the right areas. Cheeks, thighs etc.

I was so close and with my palm working my clit I slid a finger in my arse as my orgasm hit me. My legs buckling and shaking as I collapsed to the floor. My clit was huge and hard as I laid on my back, spreading my long legs wide.

I pulled my pussy open wide, exposing my clit and pleaded with Geoff for "just one more". His big burly hand lashed down on my flesh; I screamed and orgasmed again.

That was the start of a beautiful and very special relationship. I have continued to see Geoff every week. We have a great friendship.

It turns out we share a lot of interests. A love of fine lingerie and stockings. Geoff has an unrivaled collection of 70's and 80's porn magazines which we often browse through together. And he has a LUST for spanking, which is fine for me.