George and Eula

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It felt so good when you pissed all over me. I don't usually participate in peeing events, but I wanted to see how it felt to get peed on with nice hot pee, especially coming out of your firehose. Mac." Alice said. "I hope the rest of you agree that it was fun to watch."

"Oh it was fun to watch you get saturated Alice." said her sister Agnes."I may have George do that to me a little later this evening or in the morning when we awaken and both need to piss."

"Why don't you just stand up, put your legs together and piss all over the patio and let it run down your thighs and legs and soak your fucking stockings." said George.

So Agnes stood up, legs together and all of a sudden you could see her Directoires getting wet with her pee running down the inside of both legs and onto the patio of both legs and onto the patio. The martinis must have flowed through her kidneys as she just pissed and pissed for about two minutes.

Her brother George was standing in front of her watching the piss run down her legs when Agnes said to Eula. "Look Eula, your husband is getting an erection. Maybe you should try pissing yourself and see if it does the same thing for him."

"Oh Agnes, I already do that a couple of time a month and he does get a hard on, but it only lasts for a few minutes. If I want his cock inside me, I have to act quickly or it will be flaccid again."

"George, I want another martini." Agnes told her brother. "I think it will make me piss again more quickly then I can see you get another hard on. So you and Mac go make another pitcher so we can all have one."

A few minutes later George and Mac came back carrying a pitcher of martinis. George poured one for Agnes who then told him to stick his long foreskin into her glass so she could then suck his peter and taste the gin as she sucked it.

George took his peter and dipped it in Agnes's glass then she carefully set her glass down, held his peter and put the foreskin in her mouth and began sucking on it very gently.

"Oh Agnes, you're still the consummate cock whore you were when we were growing up, Couldn't get enough cock then and can't get enough today. Now suck my prick nice and easy and I may surprise you with a hard on." George told her.

Meanwhile Eula wanted me to sit beside her so she could fondle my cock. She whispered in my ear that she was ready to go upstairs anytime and piss, then have me give her a good fucking or two during the night. I turned and smiled at her and whispered I was ready to go.

We said our 'good nights' to everyone as George and Agnes and Mac and Alice sipped their drinks.

"Don't fuck John too much tonight Eula." Agnes said. "He may be more virile than you think he is."

Eula just smiled at her and took my hand and led the way to the stairs. As we went up the stairs I focused on her nice looking ass and wanted to put my hand on her cunt, but didn't.

When we got to the top of the stairs Eula turned to me, took hold of my hanging cock, and said "I want to give you a great fucking tonight. Maybe two or three depending on how horny I remain after the first one. Now put your hand under my cunt while I piss then we'll get in bed and play with each other for awhile. I want you to nurse on my teats before I fuck you darling. Now I need to get my blouse off so I can shed this horrible bra that is driving me crazy. I despise wearing bras but George says it makes me look more feminine and shows off my teats. When I finish peeing, I'll want you to nurse my teats just to make them feel good again."

When Eula unhooked her bra her teats simply fell down on her chest. I think they must have been at least a 38C and had very prominent nipples on them. They would be easy to latch onto and I quickly surmised she would make a great Hucow.

She took hold of my dangling peter and led me to the bathroom. She sat down on the toilet, spread her legs wide open then reached down and pulled her labia open and proceeded to begin peeing. I dropped to one knee and stuffed my hand under her cunt and was quick to receive a handful of her warm piss. I then simply pushed my hand up against her hairy cunt and smeared it around making her cunt all wet.

"Oh you motherfucker." she said."That feels so good. Just keep doing it till I finish then I'll suck your peter for you then we can go to bed and you can fuck the daylights out of me and fill my cunt up with your pollen."

I kept playing with her hairy cunt until I could not feel pee dripping into my hand. She told me to stand up and as I did so she fondled my nuts and took my peter in her hand. Without peeling my foreskin back she stuffed my peter in her mouth and began sucking it causing me to get an erection.

"You'd best not keep that up or I'll flood your mouth with baby batter." I told her.

"Well then. Let's get up and get in bed so you can put that fat pick of yours all the way inside my very wet cunt." she replied.

As Eula got up off the toilet her large, but not quite pendulous teats fell to her . chest and began to sway from side to side as she headed for the bedroom. When she reached the bed, she pulled back the covers and got in wearing only her garter belt and stockings.

"Now get in here with me and I want you to nurse my teats for a few minutes first. Nurse them like a baby would do and I'll play with your peter. Then I'm going to get on my back and I want that cock of your to fuck me good and hard and erupt inside my wet cunt and flood me with your pollen." she said.

I climbed onto the bed and laid down facing her. She was on her left side so I was looking at the nipple on her right teat. I latched onto it and sucked it gently at first, then more like I was hungry and wanted some milk from it. Eul pulled my head toward her and said "Suck that motherfucking teat. It feels so good when you nurse me."

I increased my sucking on it and as I did so I felt t nipple become more erect. After about five minutes of nursing her she said "I'm going to get on my back now and I want your cock inside me all the way."

By this time I had an erection that was like a piece of steel and as she spread her labia apart, I slammed my prick all the way inside her wet cunt. I heard her gasp as I banged into her cervix with it.

"Oh you big motherfucker. That feels so good since I haven't had any cock in my cunt for so long. Now fuck me good with it and fill me up with some sperm filled semen." she said.

I thrust my peter in and out of her sloppy wet cunt, twisted around inside her cunt, and generally just gave her a brutal fucking until I could not last any longer and erupted inside of her feeling like I had blown the head off of my cock.

"Oh that prick of yours is so fat and so long and feels so good inside me. Just leave it there for a few minutes and perhaps I'll need to dribble a little bit all over your peter.

I'd like you to pee on me while I still have my cock buried in your cunt Eula. I like it when women pee on me and then suck my cock when they are finished." I replied. "When I pull my cock our of your cunt I will probably slide it across the welt of your stocking and leave a trail of pollen it. When it dries it will be nice and white and you'll know you wore that pair of stockings when I fucked you.

"Oh I think I'd love that." Eula replied. "I think I hear the others coming upstairs now. Let's be quiet and see if we can hear what they are saying."

"Alice you fucking whore. I think you want to suck my cock tonite and have me blast off in your mouth. Is that what you want?" daddy asked her.

"Yes. I want you to let me suck your cock a little bit, then you wank it and shoot your pollen in my mouth so I can drink it down. I haven't had a good drink of semen in ages and I need some now." Alice replied.

"Good. Let's go in and you can piss and I'll play with your teats while you go. Then leave your garter belt and stockings on while we play and suck my cock. Then I'll shoot a load in your mouth and you can swallow it, then I'll finish up giving you some more. Then we need to get some rest and when you wake up later if you want me to fuck you I will." daddy said.

"Well, we know what your daddy and great aunt Alice are going to do. That should be an interesting nigh." Eula said.

"I think I hear my grandmother and your husband George." I told her. "Let's listen to hear if they say anything."

"Agnes. I don't get erections very often anymore, but tonight I might be able to. I think I really want to suck your cunt, especially your large peehole and your engorged clit. You know your clit is like a small peter and I'll bet you play with it a lot when you want to climax. You can suck my cock just like you used to when we were kids and were playing around with each other." George told her.

"I want you to eat my cunt and let me piss on you a little bit. I'll suck your cock for you and see if I can make you have an orgasm. Maybe if I can get you hard, I'll have you fuck me with that long uncut cock of yours." she replied.

"I guess we know what grandma and your husband are going to do, don't we?" I said.

"Oh. He talks about Agnes all the time when I don't pay enough attention to him. He tells me about how he and she used to play with each other and she would hold his peter while he pissed, then suck it dry when he finished. She enjoyed him eating her pussy and playing with her enlarged pee hole and sucking it after she had finished pissing." Eula replied. "He still enjoys having me piss all over him and him drinking from my pee hole. We'll let them settle down for awhile and then perhaps go spy on them. I think I need to get a pair of briefs and a pair of stockings from my suitcase. I have a feeling this will be a very, very wet night."

"Do you mean you think I'm going to flood your cunt with pollen or perhaps pee all over you darling?" I asked.

"I have that feeling John. My pussy is aching for you to slip your fat cock inside it and flood me wit semen. I think later on you'll be pissing all over me." Eula replied. "Now be a dear and get my black briefs and a pair of dark stockings out for me."

As I picked out her black briefs I held them up and could see clear through them. I said. "Eula these panties are so sheer I'll be seeing all your gray belly and cunt hair when you have them on. Where did you find these?"

"Oh George found them for me. I have several pairs of them in a few different shades but I don't wear them very often. I usually wear Directoire Knickers so no one can see the tops o my stockings when I cross my legs or bend over to pick up something. Now come over here and let's play with each other for awhile. I'm horny and need your fat cock fucking me. Then I'll suck it clean for you." Eula replied.

I put the briefs and stockings on the dresser and climbed in bed with her. She turned on her right side and told me to nurse her left teat. I latched onto the nipple and began sucking it gently while playing with her right teat.

"Oh that feels so good. Your sucking me just right and your tongue feels so good going across my nipple. I may get excited enough to have an orgasm and if I do, you'll need to fuck me right away so I can have four or five more with your cock inside me." she said.

Suddenly she slipped my mouth off of her teat, flipped onto her back and spread her legs wide open. "Now fuck me good and hard with your prick so I can climax a few more times. I want you to shoot your pollen deep inside my cunt. Then I'll slip my briefs on so it will leak into the crotch of them and get them all wet and messy." she said.

I pushed my rigid peter deep inside her very wet cunt. It was obvious she had climaxed once or twice from me nursing her teat. As I fucked her, Eula humped and bucked and called me a big motherfucker. I could feel the walls of her vagina getting wetter and wetter as I fucked her.

"Now give me your pollen." she screamed. "I want you to breed me so I can have another baby. Come on darling. Explode inside me."

Unable to hold back any longer, I erupted inside her cunt and must have shot four or five ropes of sperm laden semen in her before it began dribbling out the tip of my cock.

"Oh that feels so good. I could feel it when you began shooting your pollen in me and now just leave your prick in there and lie still. When i tell you to get off me, come up to my face so I can suck out juices off of your peter and clean you up. Then you can slip my briefs on me and I'll pull them up so they are tight against my cunt lips." she said.

About three minutes later she told me to slip my cock out of her cunt and help get her panties on her. I did, then I went and stood beside the bed and sshe move her face over to where my cock was.

"Now I'm going to suck that peter of yours and play with your foreskin. Then I may need to piss again and if I do you can play with me while I pee." With that, she took my cock and slipped it in her mouth and began sucking on it very gently.

To be continued:

12