All Comments on 'George & The Adorable Sisters Ch. 01'

by Defluer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Give me more of that

-5*

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

I liked the story overall and especially the premise. What threw me off and kept it to 4 stars was the childlike words (personal preference dislike) and the action while good was a bit confusing, just kind of all over the place and abrupt.

Still great and I would like to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The sex is great and, since I like nerd girls, the sissers are cute, but their language (suckie sucks, etc.) is disgussing.

wasphaidwasphaidabout 3 years ago

Agreed, it was a good story and probably the fact it was well-written was the only reason I finished it. The" cutesy" word choices were very very off-putting. It was a bit of a disconnect thinking of nerd girl talking like this. A tasty grilled cheese sandwich with pieces of uncooked pasta inside.

DefluerDefluerabout 3 years agoAuthor

LOL, well the Tribe has spoken. For part 2 & 3 I'll dial that stuff down. I should have realized it wasn't going to work because it was so much trouble making sure I was using the right "terms" everytime. Thanks everyone!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 3 years ago

I liked it. Well done. I'm not really into the child like language but you did a good job of internal eye rolling for the protagonist. I've had a girl-friend like that who loved baby talking before sex. I was never into it myself but I didn't care, it turned her on! If what turned her on got me more sex, then hell yeah I wasn't gonna rock that boat.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to chapter two

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love, love, love this story. The simple pleasures of sex and adoration takes me back to another time. Thanks for the smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellently done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cute fun story! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Its horrible. Just reading the horrid grammar and spelling like dude put it into Word and spell check. But English is clearly not your 1st language

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Freaking loved this shit!!!!!!

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

A little childish in the attitudes, but I can totally picture girls like this, and it is adorable. Hot scenes, too. Nicely done!

SoldierBoy1_SoldierBoy1_about 1 year ago

Love the nerdy freaky sisters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDefluer@Defluer
11/21/23 - Fucking Magic 15 Submitted. Hopefully in time for Thanksgiving. Part 16 is a real evolvement and is finished and half edited. The series might go to Part 18 or 17 might be really long with an Epilogue. 9/6/23 - Fucking Magic 14 submitted and coming at you in the n...