All Comments on 'George Enjoys Lunch....'

by Lion24655

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
verrry hot

I would love to work for this company jim5063@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was invited to a seminar, I flew up,attended, had always enjoyed Mikes company, a big friendly guy of European descent. I stayed at his house, we were both in our 50s, I was married. We ate out, then when we got back, he said lets have a spa, I said I didn't bring my trunks, as he stripped off he said I don't wear them. We got in, he was a big man in every way, he reached for a remote and turned the t.v on, a movie was on, 2 guys, I woman, one guy was fucking the woman while she was sucking the other guy. Then she stopped, the guy got off her and moved behind the other guy and entered him fucking his arse while she fingered her pussy. Mike said, I like this, I have done this with a couple, what about you, no only my wife as my cock grew. I had sucked a few cocks at the local abs and had mine sucked but had not gone further, wanted to but now at my age I had not thought about it further. I nearly jumped when I felt Mikes hand on my cock, want to try now,, my cock hard as his finger rimmed my bum, sit back, I moved back my cock sticking out and he put it in his mouth, lightly fingering my bum, I didn't resist as my cock shot cumm into his mouth. He pulled back, stood up, his hard cock standing straight out.He grabbed a large towel, walked away, well want to see what you missed out on, I did, I was so horny. I followed, lay on the towel, he then lifted my legs, his tongue working where his finger had been. He applied lube to his fingers, then took my cock back in his mouth as first, 1 then 2 fingers worked in and around my hole, I came again, his mouth was so good, then I completely relaxed as the third finger entered me. He pulled them out, standing lifted my legs, I felt the head of his cock, he pushed forward and he was in me,i felt pain but I was so relaxed, he just pushed forward and my hole was filled. Yes it felt uncomfortable and there was some pain but after awhile I heard my self saying, yes, oh yes, fuck me as his cock speared in and out of me until I felt the warmth in me as he thrust harder and then stopped. I locked my legs behind him when he tried to pull out. He rolled over, I was on top, I sat up, fuck he was still hard and I slowly moved back and forward on his big cock. After quite some time he grabbed my hips and holding me fucked up into me, I felt my cock dripping and I heard myself yelping as he came again. After that, Mike and I met on a regular basis and he had a rather large lady join us, I would be fucking her while Mike plowed deep into my arse.

phtann3phtann3almost 8 years ago
trainee

teach me how to deal like that, please..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous