All Comments on 'Georgia and Darcy Ch. 03'

by sunburycd

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Oh my f'ing god! That was good.

happydutchguyhappydutchguyover 6 years ago
Please continu

Not what I expected, at all. Keep it up! Having his cock tattoed though? I have several tattoos all over, but no way anyone puts a tattoo gun near my cock, let alone on it. Ouch!

gotranegotraneover 4 years ago
Carry On, & On!

Can't wait to see where we go from here! Love to see Carol and Georgia get together at work! Then, Darcy join them for a threesome.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
What a tease...

Can't wait for the next chapter. Great job.

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerover 4 years ago
Another masterclass

Looking forward to reading more great stories from you.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Tattooing his dick...with his mom's name!!?? THAT IS REAL LOVE...or just foolishness. But, he is not the only guy in the world to do this...Medical Examiners all over the world have documented this kind of behavior...I actually saw the crank on a corpse with a $100 bill tattoo...could only see the full thing when he was erect...I guess he tho't that was a real 'one-trick-pony' deal...Ha,Ha,Ha!!!!

Doug and Will...and their lovely mom, Carol...another reunited family...after sssooo many years...😀😈🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Keep this going. Let us know what happens with Georgia. Just like Carol finally getting to enjoy her boys, would be nice if Georgia can have the same pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunburycd@sunburycd
Thank you to all that have followed me for a while now and those new to my kind of storytelling. Although my contributions have lessened, understand I do continue to read all your comments and appreciate the engagement and feedback. Just a quick note to explain myself in res...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES