Georgia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My third orgasm wasn't long in coming, neither was the fourth. By that time, and in spite of the air-con, I was sweating.

As I came down from my fourth orgasm Pedro appeared beside me and told me that I'd been on that bike for over 30 minutes.

"It only seems like 5 minutes." I replied.

"I guess that you were enjoying yourself too much Georgia."

I got off the bike and had to just stand there for a few seconds because my legs were weak and I was a little dizzy.

As I walked over to the machine that I'd used next, the last time, the little audience parted for me to walk through them; the cameraman walking backwards in front of me. I stood and looked at the machine then turned to Pedro,

"I think that I'll skip this one this time Pedro; I don't think that it did anything for me."

Pedro was silent as I moved on to the next one; the leg spreader.

"Something looks different Pedro; is this the same machine as the last time I was here?"

"No Señora, it is the next model up the range. We ordered it months ago and it finally arrived yesterday."

"Right, how is it different to the last one?"

"I think that it's best if you just get on it and discover the differences as you go."

"Okay, it's not going to kill me is it?"

"Oh no Señora, this one will help you more."

The leg holders were together so I stood beside them and lifted a leg over them then sat back. The plastic of the chair was a bit cold but I soon got over that. The other thing about this model was that the chair part was semi reclined.

As I lifted my legs into the 'U' shaped supports I saw the next difference. Those supports have straps just above my ankles and Pedro stepped forwards and fastened them.

As I watched him work I realised that I was stuck there until someone released me because I wouldn't be able to reach the fasteners.

Then I saw the controls near my arm. The box was very different; it has lots of buttons. Instead of having words to indicate what they did, they had symbols. Some were obvious, some not. I wondered if I should ask Pedro what they did, or just try them.

I decided that it could be more fun if I just pressed the buttons and waited to see what happened.

I pressed the button with 2 arrows on it and my legs flew wide apart.

"Okay," I thought, "I guess that I'm supposed to pull my legs together now."

I squeezed and my legs started to close. As I strained my muscles I looked up at all the people watching me. Camera flashes were going off and the man with the big camera was recording me. From the angle that he was holding the camera it was obvious that he was pointing it at my pussy.

After about 30 seconds I managed to close my legs and I relaxed. Then I pressed the same button and repeated what I'd just done.

"This is okay." I thought as I relaxed again.

Pressing another button with arrows on it, nothing happened. I pressed it again and again nothing happened so I pressed the button that opened my legs again. They flew open so I pressed the button that had done nothing again. My legs slowly closed.

"I see." I thought; "it's for closing them after I've opened them using my muscles."

I strained my muscles and opened my legs; then relaxed.

"Okay," I thought, "that's the basics sorted, I wonder what the other buttons do."

There were 2 buttons together, one with one circle against it and the other with 2 circles. I pressed a button that had 1 circle against it. Nothing happened so I tried to open my legs. That was easy so I pressed the button to slowly close my legs.

Then I pressed the button with 2 circles against it and tried to open my legs again. I could, but it was a lot harder.

"Okay," I thought, "those 2 increase and decrease the effort needed. Now what do the buttons with seat symbols do?"

I pressed one and the back of the seat came up so that my back was at 90 degrees to the floor. As I pressed the other seat button my back went back until I was flat in my back.

I pressed the button to raise my back then looked at the control panel again. Just 2 buttons that I hadn't tried. One had an up arrow and the other a down arrow. I pressed the up button and my legs started to rise. They kept going up and then the back of the seat started to go down without me pressing the button.

I soon realised why; my feet were as high as they could go so I would have been bent double if the seat hadn't gone down.

I pressed the down arrow button and my legs went down and the seat came up.

"Right, that wasn't difficult, now I can exercise my legs." I thought.

I pressed the appropriate buttons and started working my leg muscles. As I did I started looking at the faces of the people watching me. All had slight grins on their faces and some of the men's expressions told me that they wanted to get closer to my pussy.

That wasn't a problem for the man making the promotional video, he was almost on top of me and at one point I wondered if my legs would hit him as I closed them.

Thinking about those people, the images that they were recording and what the vibrator was doing to me pushed my arousal so high that I started to cum again.

At that point my legs were wide apart and I could feel my pussy oozing and the muscles trying to pull in a cock that wasn't there.

My body shuddered and jerked and I accidentally hit the control paled with my fist.

OMG! That damn machine went crazy. My legs were opening and closing and going up and down; and the back of the seat went flat. I was stuck there, flat on my back with my legs going everywhere that the machine was programmed to take them.

As my orgasm subsided I tried to press buttons to stop the machine but it had gone crazy. I tried to look for Pedro but he was like all the others; just staring at me; probably thinking that I was pressing the buttons to make the machine do that.

The thing was, as soon as I realised that I wasn't going to get hurt I relaxed and let it happen. In a way my legs were getting some exercise and my pussy was certainly getting a lot of exposure.

My button pressing got less frantic but I still pressed them to try to stop the machine's madness. I guess that I must have accidentally pressed the right combination of buttons because the machine suddenly stopped leaving me flat on my back, legs spread wide with my feet as high as they could go.

I just lay there thinking,

"OMG, that was crazy. Look at me now; those people watching are getting the best possible view of my spread pussy; my very wet and swollen pussy. What's more, the vibrator is starting to get the better of me again. If I don't get off this machine I'm going to cum again."

No one moved or said anything, not even me. The position that I was in, the vibrator, the people, the cameras and the fact that I was still high from my previous orgasm was just too much for me and I orgasmed again; but his time I managed to keep my hand away from the controls.

As my body started to return to normal I started to hear Pedro speaking.

"What?" I quietly asked.

"Are you okay Georgia?

"Never been better." I replied in a slightly sarcastic tone.

In a way it was true; I had enjoyed the experience; especially my sixth orgasm. There's something special about orgasming in front of strangers.

"Can you lower your legs so that I can release you ankles?"

"I'll try but this machine does some strange things." I replied.

As I pressed the buttons to lower and close my legs, and it did, I decided not to tell Pedro that the machine had gone crazy all on its own. I smiled and wondered if I could get it to do that again the next time that I went there; or maybe it would do it with some other unsuspecting girl on it.

Pedro put his hand out to steady me as I got off the machine and I held on to it for a couple of seconds to make sure that I was okay. Then I said,

"Right, what's next. ... Oh yes, crunches and sit-ups. Could you help me keep my legs down please Pedro?"

"Of course Señora."

When I was about to start the crunches Pedro said,

"You may like to spread your legs a bit Georgia; it will help your muscles."

I did, and both Pedro and the cameraman got a great view of my pussy.

I was about to start the sit-ups when Pedro pointed me to a bench that I hadn't noticed before.

"It's a special sit-ups bench that we've just got. I got the one with wide feet bars and back of your thighs supports so that you can do it with your legs spread."

"Oh thank you Pedro, you are so considerate."

I stepped over the bench and lifted one leg over the thigh supports. As I sat down I realised that with my head going so low and my legs slightly spread, my pubes and pussy would be my highest part. I wondered if my audience would appreciate that.

Grief, doing sit-ups from that angle sure is hard work; but as the saying goes,

"No pain; no gain."

I reckoned that when I'd done lots of those my stomach would be really flat.

I kept going until I could do no more then I un-hooked my feet and rolled off the bench onto the floor. I just sat there for a few seconds to have a short break.

The leg lifts and the bicycle exercises went quit easily although I nearly orgasmed again when I saw the cameraman zooming in on my upturned pussy.

Then it was the last batch of exercises and I have to say that I was getting tired.

The camera man was behind me for most of them but when I started the star jumps he came round to the front of me. I wondered if he was expecting to see my tits bounce up and down. If he was, he was disappointed. The best that my little tits can do (thankfully) is a very slightly wobble.

When it was all over I just sat on the floor for a good minute. That was the hardest workout that I'd ever done. Even the ones at school were never that hard. I wondered if the 6 orgasms had anything to do with it.

As I walked towards the door my audience seemed to disappear, some to the exercise machines and other to goodness knows where. Instead of going to the changing room I went to the reception. Daddy's vest had disappeared and I wanted to know if it had been handed in.

Pedro was sat at the desk talking to a young couple, giving them details of membership. When the young man saw me a big grin appeared on his face. The girl looked a little surprised to see a naked girl and she asked Pedro if being naked to workout was compulsory.

"No Señora, es solo opcional". Pedro replied.

I wondered if other girls worked out naked.

The couple appeared to get all the information that they required and as they left they both turned and looked at me again.

"Pedro," I asked, "have you seen my dress? I couldn't see it in the workout room."

"Ah yes, I rescued it before it got kicked about or got stolen."

"Gracias Pedro." I replied, taking it from his hand.

As I walked to the changing room I turned and looked back to him. He was watching my little round butt. I smiled.

In a way I was disappointed that there were no men in the changing room; only one girl who I'd seen watching me earlier, and she was just pulling her skirt up. I didn't see any sign of any knickers or a thong. She put a top on without a bra as well.

Just as I was opening my locker the cameraman walked in, still holding his big camera. I ignored him as I got out my shampoo and towel. I smiled at him then went to the shower.

He came and recorded me showering and as I was shampooing my hair I guess that the vibe and my previous orgasms got the better of me because as I rinsed my hair my right hand went to my pussy and I easily made myself cum again.

After that the cameraman lost interest and disappeared.

I decided that I was getting a bit tired and wanted a bit of a rest so I squat down and squeezed the vibrator out. I rinsed it and put it next to my shampoo whilst I dried myself.

Getting dressed when you're only wearing a dress and shoes doesn't take long and I was soon back in reception with my nipples and areolas sticking out through 2 of the holes in the dress.

I paid Pedro then left telling him that I'd be back but I didn't know when.

The sun had gone down and it was starting to get dark as I slowly wandered down towards the harbour. I was satisfied, but a bit tired; but at the same time enjoying walking about in a dress that left nothing to the imagination of anyone who cared to have more than a quick glance at me. Again I thought about how just unobservant most people are; only seeing what they expect to see.

Ibiza at night is different to Ibiza in the daytime and as I walked I started to notice the changes. Less older tourists and more young people; some very strange looking. I quickly came to the conclusion that there were quite a few people who take the dark as the signal to live out their fantasies. I quickly lost count of the number of men wearing dresses with full face make-up and stuffed bras.

As I got to the area directly opposite the marina where daddy's boat is tied-up, the place was quite lively; lots of people, loud music and busy restaurants. I selected a nice looking restaurant and went in.

When a waiter came up to me I told him that I wanted an outside table. I wanted people walking passed to be able to see me and for me to see them. The waiter didn't seem too pleased to be seating 1 young girl at a table for 4 in their prime area, but hey, I was a customer and I wasn't just going to order a coffee and sit there for hours.

I got a table right next to the barrier between the tables and the pedestrians walking by, perfect for me and I ordered a bottle of expensive champagne. The waiter gave me a questioning look as if he thought that I would be doing a runner later so I went into my backpack and pulled out my Black Amex card. The expression on his face instantly changed and he scurried off to get the bottle.

As I waited for him to return I decided what I wanted to eat then looked around. The place was just about full; no wonder that it was taking a while to get my champagne.

I looked down at my chest to confirm that my nipples were still sticking through 2 of the holes. They were, so I pulled and twisted each of them.

Just as I was doing that 2 young men appeared on the other side of the barrier to my side; they must have seen what I was doing. One said, "Nice." The other said,

"Excuse me young lady, we've been trying to get a table here but we've just been told that it will be over an hour before one is free. We can't help but notice that you appear to be alone at that big table and were wondering if you'd mind sharing it with us?"

Whilst he was talking I looked at his face, his eyes were on my chest all the time and my nipples responded by getting even harder. My pussy also responded by getting wet.

I looked at his mate, then back to him and smiled.

"Yes, why not, it will be good to have someone to talk to while I eat."

"Thank you, thank you so much."

Thirty seconds later 2 waiters and 2 young men arrived at my table. One waiter had my champagne in an ice bucket. As soon as the 2 young men were seated the waiter poured me a glass. He was about to pour some for the young men when I stopped him and told him that it was just for me. He smiled and put the bottle in the ice bucket in front of me.

"Are you ready to order madam, or shall I return when the gentlemen are ready to order?"

Man 1 spoke,

"That's okay, we can order now as well; we know what we want."

We all ordered and when the waiter was gone, man 1 introduced himself as Mick and his mate as Andy. I said that my name was Lolita. We shook hands and Andy had to stand to be able to reach me.

"Lolita! Isn't that the name for a young slut?" Andy asked?

"Yes," I replied, "but I am neither of those things; it's just a name that I decided to use while I'm here."

"Fair enough Lolita." Mick said

"That's a nice dress that you're nearly wearing Lolita. I like to top part especially; very nice."

"Thank you Andy, I like it too. The whole dress is like the top you know."

"I can see that." Mick said, "I can't wait for you to stand up."

"Wow, you guys get straight to the point don't you?"

"I'd like to get to both those points Lolita." Andy said.

"Down boys."

"We're only here for 2 weeks so what's the point of wasting time?"

"Hmm, I see your point."

"It's not sticking out is it?" Mick said.

I looked down to his shorts. His cock wasn't out but there was a nice bulge.

"No Mick, you won't get arrested for indecent exposure."

"You might." Andy said.

"I doubt it." Mick said, "There aren't many coppers about but who would want to arrest such a gorgeous young girl like this?"

"Why thank you kind sir."

"He's not a 'kind sir';" Andy said; "give him half a chance and he'll be inside your knickers."

I smiled and Mick replied,

"That's not possible mate, she isn't wearing any."

Andy's eyes opened wide for a second then he said,

"I like you Lolita."

Just then a waiter appeared with 2 large beers for the guys.

When the waiter had gone Andy said,

"I don't believe you mate."

"It's right, she isn't."

"Prove it."

"How can I; only Lolita can do that?"

They both looked at me. I waited for a few seconds while I worked out if there was enough space for me to stand up and do a 360.

I decided that there was so I stood up, pushing my chair back as I did so. My dress had been bunched up a little so Andy should have had a glimpse of my slit before I pulled the dress down; not that it totally covered my slit.

I did a 360 shuffle then pulled up the front of my dress before sitting down. Andy's face was a picture of shock and surprise.

"Bloody hell girl, I could see your cunt." He said.

"And now you've told the whole world; well done mate. Sorry about that Lolita."

"That's okay; they'd have seen me when I get up to leave anyway."

"And that doesn't bother you?"

"Hell no; this is Ibiza, I'm young and I'm not ashamed of my body so why not?"

"Why not indeed; and you make a lot of men happy by dressing like that." Mick said.

The rest of the waiting for the meal and eating it was spent with small talk and not really interesting. When we'd finished eating the main course the waiter came and took our plates away and asked us if we'd like anything else. I ordered a big ice cream and when the waiter left I got up and told the guys that I had to go to the little girl's room.

I didn't even think about anyone looking at me as I went; or when I came back; but both Mick and Andy's eyes watched my every move.

"Bloody hell, I can see the shape of your cunt through that dress Lolita." Andy said as I shuffled passed Mick to get to my seat.

"Sorry about my friend Lolita," Mick said, "No one has EVER called him a gentleman."

I smiled and said that it was my fault for wearing that dress.

"Hey Lolita; Mick replied, "don't ever apologise for looking beautiful."

My ice cream arrived, along with 2 more beers for the guys.

"I bet that it's easy going for a piss dressed like that."

"Yes, it is, I can just stand there with my feet either side of the bowl but I still have to make sure that my lips are open so that I don't piss down my leg."

"I hadn't thought about that."

"Are you going to show us then Lolita?" Andy asked.

"Bloody hell mate, give it a rest."

"That's okay, but I can't let you follow me into the little girl's room."

"We could find somewhere else. I've never seen a girl piss."

"And I've never seen a guy piss."

"So are you saying that you'll let us watch you piss Lolita?" Andy asked.

I thought for a second then replied,

"Okay, you only live once; but it has to be somewhere nice and clean."

"How about our hotel room?"

Again I thought for a second but I just knew that I'd go with them. Andy is a bit rough but Mick is nice, and I was feeling horny. I suppose the bottle of champagne in my stomach may have had something to do with it as well.