Georgia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay then but I want to have a look around here first. I've never been here at night."

"It can get a bit, shall we say boisterous, but I've never heard of there being any real trouble." Mick said.

"If you want to get yourself groped you should go to that Groper's Bar." Andy added.

"Where is it?" I asked; thinking that it would be nice to go there.

"You don't want to go there Lolita; girls only go there to get groped." Mick said.

"Maybe I want to get groped."

"It would be easy in that dress." Andy added.

I smiled and agreed with him.

I finished my ice cream and the guys finished their beers; then we paid and left. The guys wanted to pay for me but I refused, especially as my bill was more than both theirs combined.

The guys took me to the liveliest places where everyone seemed to be drinking outside the bars. The sort of 'square' was really busy and Mick warned me that I might get groped if I tried to go through the middle of the crowd.

"I've heard of girls who end up naked going through that crowd." Andy said.

"Nice!" I said and wondered if it would happen to me.

As we walked down one brightly lit street Andy was waking behind us. After a while he said,

"I really like that dress Lolita."

"You meant that you like what you can see under it?" replied.

"Yeah; that as well."

"Relax Andy, if you're good and we do go back to your room you'll get a good look at what's under my dress. There no way that I'm going let you piss on me with it still on."

"Who said anything about us pissing on you?"

"I, I, I just assumed that you'd want to piss on me so that I could watch you."

"Has our little exhibitionist got a secret desire to have a golden shower then?" Andy asked.

I said nothing.

"You have haven't you?"

"Maybe." I quietly replied.

Mick put his arm around my shoulder and said,

"It's okay to have these feelings and want to explore things; all young adults think about them."

"Yes but I've just agreed to let you and Andy piss on me."

"And I'm sure that Andy would let you piss on him but you can stop whenever you like. Neither of us will force you to do anything that you don't want to do."

"Thank you Mick."

We stood around watching all the people although some of them looked more like aliens in the outfits that they were wearing. After a while I said,

"Can one of you guys get me a drink please? If I'm going to piss on you I'll need to put some more liquid in my stomach."

Andy said that he'd get one, and 5 minutes later he came back with 3 large beers.

"Bloody hell Andy, I wasn't expecting that much liquid."

Anyway, I was thirsty and I managed to keep up with the guys quite easily. When we were finished we left and walked along a couple of streets until Mick and Andy stopped.

"There," Andy said, "there's Groper's Bar."

"Where? I can't see a bar."

"Down that alley." Andy replied and pointed to a little sign above the alley entrance.

Just then 2 giggling young wearing next to nothing, walked passed us and down the alley.

Andy looked at them then back to me. I smiled and thought that he couldn't decide; me, or his chances with those girls.

He chose me and we continued walking; but not before I took a note of exactly where we were. I was going to go back there another night.

"How far is it to your hotel guys?" I asked.

"About a 15 minute walk." Andy replied.

"Sod that." I said and went into the street to flag a taxi down.

A couple of minutes later we were sat in the back of a taxi, and another couple of minutes later I was paying the driver as we got out.

The guy's hotel wasn't the nicest of hotels but it certainly wasn't a dump. We easily got through reception and up to their room.

"Typical guys." I thought as I saw clothes strewn all over the place.

"Right guys, I guess that this is what you've been waiting for." I said as I reached for the hem of my dress and pulled it up and over my head.

The guys just stared at me as I kicked my shoes off then said,

"I'm going to get into the bath and have a pee; anyone want to watch?"

The bathroom was small, but clean and when I'd got in I turned to see both Mick and Andy staring at me.

"So how do you want me to do this guys; standing up or sitting down? Oh, I guess that you'll get a better look if I just lean back against the wall at the end of the bath and let rip."

Andy just nodded but Mick said,

"Can you spread your legs just a bit first; then when you get in mid flow spread them some more."

I did as requested but my pussy was wet before I started to pee and my lips had opened so the guys didn't get the full effect of peeing with closed lips. That didn't stop the guys looking with amazed looks on their faces.

When I got into full flow I slid my feet apart as far as the bath would let me and pushed my hips forwards. The stream of pee went the full length of the bath with 2 sets of eyes following it. My eyes were watching the guys with amusement.

As the flow ebbed it came in short burst until it stopped.

"Right guys, your turn; get those cocks out. I'll lay down in the bath to make it easy for you but please guys don't piss on my face, I want to watch you."

"I'm not pissing with him next to me." Andy said.

"Bloody hell Andy;" I said, "I didn't take you for the shy type. Okay you can piss on me first. Would you mind waiting in the bedroom Mick?"

Mick was nearest the door so he agreed and left. As I lay down in the bath I felt the remains of my piss on my back. I wasn't exactly ecstatic about it but I was game to try anything once. Besides, there was a shower and I intended to use it just as soon as they had finished.

"Come on Andy, get it out. Let me see you pissing."

Andy did, and pointed his semi at my chest and let rip. Warm pee hit my body and I have to say that I wasn't impressed. As I watched Andy's cock it started to get harder. By the time that it was pointing to the ceiling his flow had stopped.

"Is that it Andy?"

"I can't pee when it's hard."

"Okay, I think that I can understand that. Maybe you should put it away and go and tell Mick that it's his turn. And while you're out there you may want to go out onto the balcony and have a wank."

Andy sulked off and a few seconds later Mick walked in.

"Are you sure that you want me to do this Lolita?" Mick asked.

"No not really; it does nothing for me."

"Me neither."

"Tell you what, lock the door and get your clothes off while I have a shower."

I was still showering when Mick pulled the curtain back and climbed in. I immediately felt his hard cock against my ribs and I moved my hands to it.

Within seconds I was up on his front with my legs around his waist. With a little help from Mick's hand his cock found my hole and I was soon going up and down.

In spite of the turn-off of Andy peeing on me I was soon cumming and I was shortly followed by Mick shooting his load deep inside me.

We both stayed like that until his cock started to go soft and plopped out of me. Then I slid down him and turned to get into the jet of the shower that was still running.

Suitably clean and refreshed, I climbed out and reached for a towel.

"You can have that pee now Mick, I won't watch."

I dried myself to the sound of Mick peeing in the shower. He was still in there when I finished drying myself so I walked out into the bedroom to get my dress. Andy was out on the balcony and I could see his hand going up and down.

I decided to give him a hand and went out to him. His hand stopped moving so I put my hand on his cock and said,

"Here, let me help you."

The difference of my hand to his hand, and what was attached to my hand made all the difference and Andy was soon shooting his load over the railings of the balcony. I didn't look over to see if anyone was below.

When his cock stopped pumping I bent over and licked the last drop of his cum off the end. I grinned at him then went back inside.

Mick came out of the bathroom just as my dress started to slide over my head and down onto my body. I put my shoes on then picked up my backpack before reaching up and kissing Mick's cheek.

"Seeya around Mick." I said and left the room.

Going down in the lift I thought about what I'd said to myself earlier in the day; that I was going to have a lazy day.

"Tomorrow." I said to myself as I walked outside and straight into a taxi that had just dropped someone off.