Georgia Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We must have passed dozens of people and a lot of them looked at the spectacle. I loved every second of it. The guys were giving me what I wanted and, if we got caught, I could easily say that I wasn't a willing participant.

They put me down when they saw a large taxi, one that could take 6 people. One of the guys flagged it down and asked me where I wanted to go. I'd remembered the name of the street that Henry's place was so I told the driver. He seemed totally oblivious to the fact that he had a naked girl in his cab with 5 burly US Navy guys.

When I saw Henry's place I called for the driver to stop but the guy in the front passenger seat told him to keep driving. It wasn't until about 200 metres after Henry's place that the cab stopped and the guys told me to get out.

"I can't get out here, not like this; ask the driver to round the block please."

"No Lolita you're getting out here. You want to do this, I know that you do."

I did, but I was too scared. It's one thing walking down a crowded street in see-through clothes with nothing on underneath, or covered in paint, but totally naked scared me. When I didn't move another guy said,

"Go on Lolita you know that you want to do this so just man-up and pretend that you have a burka or something on."

I knew that he was right, hell, I'd told Kate and Zoe almost the same thing; so I took a deep breath and opened the door.

I was stood outside the door and just about to close it when 1 of the guys grabbed my arm and wrote something on it with a pen.

"What's that?" I asked.

"My phone number; if you want any more fun like that while we're still here, call me and I'll fix something up; okay. Write your number on this piece of paper Lolita and I'll phone you if we organise something that we think that you may be interested in."

I wrote my phone number then said,

"Thank you guys." and shut the door.

Then I looked around. There were quite a few people walking up and down that street and those near me were looking at me. I took another deep breath, pushed my head high and started walking.

That was the longest and shortest 200 metre walk of my life. I was terrified and highly aroused. I tried not to look at anyone as I boldly walked down that street but I loved every second of it.

All too soon I saw the door to Henry's place. I opened the door and stepped in then immediately had an orgasm. Fortunately Henry lives in a block of apartments and there was no one else in the corridors. As soon as I was able I got the egg out of my bag and pushed it up my hole. Then I switched it on to a low setting.

Then I remembered the phone number and got my phone out and added it to my contacts.

I took another deep breath and walked up the stairs.

The door was answered by Nicolás and he looked surprised to see me naked.

When Nicolás let me in I saw Henry working on another totally naked girl. This one was having big swirls all over her legs and body. I smiled at her and asked Nicolás for my dress. I put it over my arm and Henry stopped what he was doing and came over to me.

"Hi Georgia, that's not how our customer usually arrive but hey whatever rocks your boat. How far have you come like that?

"Oh only a couple of hundred metres; the guys were supposed to drop me off at your door but they decided to have a bit of fun at my expense."

"I bet that you loved it Georgia. Was everything okay for you?"

"Yes, and yes I did enjoy the last little walk."

"I see that you've got your dress, there was something else wasn't there?"

"Yes, a memory stick with my photos on it."

"Oh yes; Nicolás, can you get that memory stick for Georgia please. As you can see I'm a bit busy at the moment."

I looked at the girl again and saw her bald pubes.

"Good girl," I thought .

"Henry," I said, "would it be possible to have a quick shower please?"

"Sure, help yourself. Nicolás will get you a towel."

"Thank you."

I went out onto the balcony and turned the shower on. A few seconds later Nicolás appeared with a towel and some shampoo and put them on the bench.

As I finished my shower I looked around at all the windows that overlooked the balcony. I couldn't see anyone watching me.

I put my too short dress on and went to thank Henry and Nicolás before I left. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I put my hand into my bag and turned the egg up a notch.

I wandered down to the harbour and the nearby square and looked for a café to get something to eat. It was still relatively early so I easily found one that had empty tables.

I went in one and was shown to a table out by the street. I ordered a bottle of champagne and a main course. When the waiter left I opened my bag and turned the vibe up to full throttle. I wanted to try something; having multiple orgasms whilst trying to eat in a public restaurant or café.

The first orgasm came just after my plate of food had been delivered to me.

If there are any girls out there reading this you will know how hard it is to keep still whilst you are cumming; and I'm no exception to that. My body shook, my face pulled some amazing shapes and my hands gripped the sides of the table; and I managed to slowly chew that first mouth full of food.

That meal must have taken me an hour to eat as the egg brought me to orgasm after orgasm and I was really glad that my dress wasn't long enough to be under my butt and that the chair had holes in it because the little pool of my juices that I saw on the concrete when I got up would have soaked my dress.

When I finally finished eating my, by then, cold meal, I was quite knackered. I'd finished the champagne by drinking it in gulps rather than sipping it as I was thirsty. I switch my egg off and ordered a cola. The champagne had gone to my head and I didn't want to be drunk for what I had planned for later.

When I was finally finished I looked at my phone to see what time it was, and waved for the waiter to pay him. I just didn't care that he could, and did, look down at my lap and see the front of my slit. If I hadn't been so knackered I would have probably opened my legs and let him have a good look at my, literally, dripping pussy.

I left the café knowing that my butt and pussy were very wet but I wasn't worried, the warm, gentle breeze would soon dry them.

As I was sat there I had tried to count the number of orgasms that I'd had while I was eating. I'd lost count when I got to 8, but I was pleased with myself for quietly saying the word 'Priapus' every time that I came. I really hoped that this hypnotism stuff worked.

I wandered the few metres down to the harbour and saw a whole bunch of young people getting off a little boat. They weren't in uniform but I could tell that they were sailors by the boat that they got off; it was driven by a sailor in uniform. I was pleased to see that about a third of the young people were girls; all of them wearing mini or micro skirts. One flashed her kickers as she stepped over from the boat to the land.

As they walked passed me one of the guys looked at me and wolf-whistled. I smiled.

I went and climbed up onto the harbour wall and sat on one of the benches, with a back, between the rocks and railings to stop people falling onto the road that goes along the side of the harbour.

When I sat on the front edge of the bench I could reach the railing with my feet. I spread my legs, lay back on the bench and relaxed. I could watch part of the harbour, all the people walking passed the bars and those who were walking along the little road below. It was dark but there were lots of street light so I didn't think that anyone would be able to look up and see my pussy that was enjoying the gentle breeze; not that I cared.

I stayed there for about an hour until I felt that I had recovered enough energy for the rest of the evening. I climbed down and wandered into the crowds of people walking about. I wound my way to the place that I was looking for, the alley to Groper's Bar. I followed 2 giggling young girls in, both wearing skirts as short as mine (I could see the bottom of their butt cheeks) and there was no sign of bras under their baggy tops.

I made my way to the bar and waited to get served. As I stood there I felt a man press on my back, I knew it was a man because I could feel his hard cock pressing against my back. I could also feel his 2 hands as they wrapped around me and grabbed my tits outside the top of my dress.

I thought about the 2 girls that I'd just seen wearing skirts and baggy tops and made a mental note to wear a similar outfit every time that I went there so that the hands could have slipped up the inside of my top.

That was the start of the groping that I endured, no, loved, for the nest 4 hours. About half was through I went into my purse and switch the egg on. I felt that I had enough energy for a few more orgasms.

And have them I did. There's nothing better than cumming when an unknown man is groping my tits and another is finger fucking me and hitting my egg each time that his finger thrusts in.

With me being so short I tried to stand near sitting men or on one of the bar stools. I think that I prefer the bar stools because I can perch on the edge, put my feet on the bars at the side, which means that my knees are well apart, and lay back to the bar. That way the men can see what they are about to finger fuck.

I say men, and it caught me a bit by surprise, but a woman came and stood beside me at the bar and her hand went to my pussy and fingered me. She was good at it and she triggered on of my many orgasms.

I also got fucked by a beer bottle, another surprise; I can't understand why a man would want to push a bottle into a pussy when he can fuck that pussy with his hand.

I think that I managed to say 'Priapus' every time that I orgasmed and I know that one man looked at me with a strange expression when he heard the word.

When the number of people there started to dwindle I straightened my dress and left. I walked back through the square where all the strangely dressed people were and got a bit bemused at some of them before finding a taxi to go back to the boat.