Georgia Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a male waiter who brought me my bill and he too had a good look at me as he approached. I felt sexy and good.

About 15 minutes later I stood up and started the walk to the massage parlour.

At one point a group of young men were coming the other way and one of them noticed that my skirt and top were see-through. He told his mates and I got lots of comments from them. Most of them were what they'd like to do to me and for one minute I considered forgetting the massage and going with them.

When I walked into the massage parlour I saw the same girl wearing the same, white, short, Spanish nurse's uniform. She smiled at me and said, "Hola" then asked me what she could do for me.

"I would like a full body massage with lots of happy ending please."

She gave me a knowing smile. I wondered if she remembered me from the last time that I was there; or was she smiling at my outfit.

"We are very busy at the moment, I'm afraid that there will be a wait of about 90 minutes, is that alright?"

"So all your room are occupied at the moment. Is Felipe available? He was very good the last time that I was here."

"Felipe doesn't start his shift for about 30 minutes."

"Good, that's one problem solved. Now; you say that all your rooms are occupied, could Felipe give me a massage in this room, or out on the street?"

The nurse smiled then said,

"That is not possible but maybe we could setup a table on the patio out the back; that has been done before but I would have to check."

"Please do so."

The nurse disappeared through a door then came back a couple of minutes later.

"We can do that but the light out there isn't very good at night, only the street lights."

"I haven't come here to see what is going on; it's the magic of Felipe's hands that I'm looking for. The patio will do for me."

"Good; now you said a full body massage with a happy ending."

"Multiple happy endings."

She smiled and took my Black Amex card off me. Payment sorted, she said,

"If you'd like to go to the changing room and have a shower please; and someone will come and collect you when we are ready for you."

"Gracias."

When I opened the changing room door I saw what she meant about being busy. There were only 5 chairs in there, all in a row, and they were all occupied by people just wearing towels. Two were middle-aged men, one was a middle-aged woman, one was a young man and the fifth was a young woman.

I went over to a locker, made a mental note of the combination code, put my bag inside then took my clothes off and put them in the locker. With everything in the locker I locked the door and turned around. Five pairs of eyes were looking at me.

I turned and walked to the shower, collecting a towel as I went.

When I came out the 10 eyes watched me as I dried myself then looked for somewhere to sit. The only available place was the small table that was in front of all 5 people.

I carried the towel over to the table, folded it, placed it on the table then sat on it on the edge of the table facing the 5 people. You've guessed it; I sat with my knees about 30 centimetres apart so that all 5 people could see my pussy.

I looked around the room and kept glancing at the 5 people to see which ones were looking at my pussy. Only the middle-aged woman wasn't. Then I started looking at each one in turn to see whose eye I could catch. The only one that did look up to my eyes was the young girl. When our eyes met I smiled at her. She smiled back and she moved her butt in her seat.

I wondered if she'd got a tingle in her pussy and needed to just move it a bit.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to find out because the receptionist came into the room and told the girl that they were ready for her. As she stood up her towel came open at the front and I got a great view of her bald pussy.

I smiled at her again as she followed the receptionist out.

I then turned my attention to the young man. He was still looking at my pussy so I opened and closed my knees a few times. He finally looked up to my face and I smiled at him. He grinned back so I used my right hand to scratch a non-existent itch on my pussy. His peripheral vision saw my hand move and his eyes went back to my pussy.

I opened my lips and scratched the entrance to my vagina, holding my lips open for a couple of seconds to let him have a good look.

Then the door opened again and the receptionist called for me to follow her. I walked out with the towel over my arm.

I was led to a door that took us outside onto a patio. There was a fence round it but that was only about a metre high and the wooden slats didn't really hide anything. The patio was on the side of a huge rectangle with buildings on all sides.

My first reaction was that anyone looking out of the hundreds of windows would be able to look down and see me getting my massage. My pussy tingled at the thought.

Then I registered the sounds of teenagers talking. I looked around and saw about a dozen teenagers just hanging out near a bench in the middle of the rectangle. I wondered if they'd see or hear me and come over for a better look.

The receptionist told me to get onto the table that was set so that it was parallel to the building. I sat on the side of it facing the building and saw a window just in front of me. A couple of the opening panes were open, presumably to let fresh air in. There were no curtains or blinds on the window and the lights in the room were quite bright; I could see someone on a table getting a massage. When the naked female masseur moved to one side I could see straight up the legs of what turned out to be a girl on the table.

I wondered if it was the girl from the waiting room.

The receptionist said something the turned and walked back inside.

I watched the masseur massage around the tops of the girl's thighs then start on her butt. A rolled towel or something was under her hips so her butt and pussy were up in the air.

The girl started to moan and her butt moved a little from side to side.

Just then Felipe appeared and apologised for not being there sooner. Felipe was only wearing some very brief boxer shorts and I could see the outline of his cock.

The massage went very much the same as it had the first time, with 4 exceptions; firstly I got a bit more vocal each time that I orgasmed (5 times); secondly, whenever I looked through the window I could see the other girl getting her massage and orgasming.

The third thing was that my vocal noises were loud enough to attract about 5 faces that were watching me through the wooden slats of the fence around the patio. If Felipe saw them he didn't do anything about them.

The fourth and best thing was that the never ending orgasm that Felipe gave me by rapidly lifting me up by my pubic bone with 2 fingers inside me, went on for what seemed like hours; right through him fucking me and after my hour was up and Felipe left me.

I just kept giggling and jerking about all over the table. When I finally stopped I was knackered and I just lay there wondering how the hell he had done that to me. When I started to get my senses back I looked through the window and saw that the girl had gone.

Then I looked at the fence around the patio and saw that my audience were still watching me. My legs had been spread open while Felipe did what he did to me and I'd not even thought about closing them.

I was relieved that the staff had just left me there to recover.

When I was just about back to normal I put my hand on my pussy and instantly had something between a mini, after-shock orgasm and an average orgasm. I even started giggling again.

I just lay there for another couple of minutes then slowly got off the table and walked back to the changing room leaving my towel where Felipe had put it earlier. There were 2 different middle-aged men in there and they just stared at me but I just ignored them.

I went to the shower but had to wait because there was someone in it. I just leant back against a wall and waited, totally ignoring the 2 men that were still watching me.

When that person came out of the shower I saw that it was it was a different young girl. She was drying her hair with a towel but otherwise naked and didn't seem at all concerned that there were 2 men in the room. The 2 men now had 2 naked girls to look at.

I picked up a fresh towel and got in the shower. That refreshed me and when I was done I walked out and threw my towel in the basket. A third man was now watching me and the other girl who was just about dressed by then.

I watched them as they watched me put on just my totally see-through skirt and totally see-through top and left. I smiled at the receptionist as I went through that room.

I just knew that I would be going back there reasonably soon; I wanted another of Felipe's never ending orgasms.

Groper's Bar was next on my list for the evening but I needed another drink in a quiet atmosphere before going there; not that I'd find anywhere that quiet at that time of the evening.

I go to a little bar that only had a couple of table outside and collapsed into one of the chairs. After a couple of minutes a waiter guy came out and took my order. I didn't bother looking at his face to see where he was looking.

After about 30 minutes of rest I left the bar and headed to Groper's Bar. I wasn't walking very fast and a group of about a dozen, very happy young men caught up with me. It didn't take long for one of them to realise that he could see through my skirt and top, and of course, he had to tell all his mates. I was then subjected to a whole load of comments about my body; only one of which I hadn't heard before and I couldn't resist responding to it. It was: -

"Hey girl, you forgot your knickers."

My response was,

"No I didn't."

The guy who said that must have been a little confused because he didn't reply. I smiled to myself and wondered if he thought that I had deliberately not worn knickers, or I was wearing some that he couldn't see. Whatever it was I didn't care and the guys soon moved away from me.

My pussy was still tingling from Felipe's never ending orgasm as I walked into Groper's Bar. It was quite busy and I saw about 5 or 6 girls there; all wearing VERY short skirts.

I managed to get to the bar and eventually got myself a bottle of beer, ordering it with a strangers hand on my right tit and his cock pressing on my lower back.

The rest of the night was spent with me moving around and getting groped and cumming about 4 times. My pussy was still recovering from what Felipe did to it and it didn't take much to make me cum.

The other difference to the other times that I've been there was that I got a few compliments about my skirt and top. With me standing close to men who were sat down, when they turned their heads to see who's pussy they were about to, or already were groping; they only had to look up a little to see my tits, and down a little to see my body through the skirt.

I was so grateful to Celeste for knowing what I wanted before I did. I wondered what she might send me next.

I stayed there for about 3 hours before leaving and taking a taxi back to the marina, and bed.

I woke up the next morning to find Kate and Zoe lying on my bed next to me. Both were as naked as I was and both had a hand cupping their pussies. I wondered if they always slept like that.

Leaving them to it I went and put some coffee on then went and sat on the deck to wait for it to be ready. When I heard the little whistle I went down and poured 3 cups then went to wake the girls. They staggered up to the deck and thanked me for the coffee.

"So ladies," I said, "good night was it? Are you here just to piss off your father?"

"Yeah, what time is it?" Kate said.

I looked at the clock then told them.

"Better go back soon and face the music." Kate said.

"You mean get a red butt and a couple of orgasms?"

"I hope so." Zoe replied.

"Did you go out yesterday in that skirt and top that I saw on the floor Georgia?"

"Yes, why?"

"They're totally see-through."

"And?"

"And can I borrow them some time?" Zoe replied. "Oh, we borrowed some of your nice clothes last night. They're back in your wardrobe now; I hope that you didn't mind."

"Of course not; I've told you, any time. That skirt and top are one of a whole load of new clothes that my father brought over for me. You can borrow them if you like."

"Thanks. Did you say that your father brought them for you?"

"Yes."

"Did he buy them for you?"

"Heavens no, he wouldn't have a clue what size or style I wanted. They're from that woman Celeste that I told you about."

"Oh yes, she makes all your clothes for you."

"That's the one."

"She sure knows what you want."

"Yes, she's amazing."

A couple of minutes later Kate said,

"Come on sis, we'd better go back before one of them has a heart attack."

Kate and Zoe went down to my cabin to collect the skirt and top that they'd worn the day before.

"I'm coming back with you to apologise for keeping you 2 out all night." I said as they re-appeared. "That was some party that we've just left wasn't it?"

"Err yeah, thank you for inviting us."

"You'll get spanked and probably fucked by daddy. Are you sure that you want that?"

"I wouldn't be coming if I didn't Kate."

As we left daddy's boat and walked round to their boat I invited them to come round to daddy's boat after our spankings. Zoe said that they'd love to.

"And bring your remote controlled eggs and their controls." I said.

"What's that scheming little brain of yours up to now Georgia?"

"Oh just a little game, then we might go to the beach and play another round of it."

The 3 naked girls arrived at Mr. Billingham's boat to find a very annoyed Mr. Billingham. He was alone on his boat, his wife anticipating what would happen when their daughters finally got back.

"At last; where have you been all night; and why haven't you got any clothes on? You didn't go to the club like that did you? Or maybe you should have; maybe you'd have learnt some respect if you had."

"It's my fault Mr. Billingham; we went clubbing then on to a party. We only got back an hour ago and went straight to my father's boat. You daughters didn't want to wake you and you've told them that they had to be naked around the marina so we took our clothes off before coming here."

"Those 2 should have been back hours ago before I went to bed. I guess that I'm going to have to punish you as well Georgia. These 2 disobedient girls I half expect to be to be disrespecting but I would have thought that you would have learnt by now. Right, you first Kate, bend over that table."

Mr. Billingham proceeded to give Kate 20 swats with his hand; she orgasmed on the 18th swat. Then he told her to get up and lie back on the table then raise her legs and lower them to her shoulders.

It didn't take long for Kate to cum as he rubbed her clit and then she orgasmed again when he got his cock out and rammed it in to her.

He was still hard when he told Kate to get off the table and Zoe to bend over it.

Zoe's first orgasm was on the 10th swat and her father gave her 2 more in the same way as he had with her sister.

"Georgia;" Mr. Billingham said, "you still haven't learnt and you still keep corrupting my daughters. Your punishment will be more severe. Bend over the table girl."

I did, but there was a long pause before my butt started hurting. I heard Kate say,

"No daddy, please don't use that."

"Shut up girl, or you will get it as well."

The next thing was I felt something a lot more painful than a hand hit my butt.

"Ouch; what the fuck was that?" I said.

"Swearing will only get you more swats Georgia." Mr. Billingham.

He went on to give me 25 swats with his belt causing me to orgasm twice. Each time that I orgasmed he seemed start hitting my butt harder.

That finally over I was instructed to get on the table in the same position as both Kate and Zoe had. He then rubbed my clit like there was no tomorrow, causing 2 more orgasms. Finally he rammed his cock into me so hard that I slid along the table and he had to pull me back so that he could finish himself inside me; causing yet another orgasm.

With me still on my back on the table with my calves still near my ears, he said,

"When are you 3 going to learn that being disobedient will only result in horrible things happening to you; I hope that all 3 of you are now suitably humiliated. Now get off this boat and go and find some people whose presence will embarrass you."

"Daddy," Zoe said, "please can we just go to our cabin to collect something that belongs to Georgia?"

"You have 1 minute."

Kate and Zoe almost ran down to their cabin while Mr. Billingham just stared at my still exposed pussy. I wondered if using his belt on me was his revenge for me blackmailing him; or had he just wanted an excuse to fuck his daughters all along? I certainly wasn't going to ask him.

When Kate and Zoe ran up the stairs Mr. Billingham told me to get off the table and get off his boat.

As we walked along the walkway I asked Zoe and Kate just how bad my butt was.

"It only looks a bit redder that Kates does." Zoe said; "It should be back to normal by tomorrow."

"Tonight I hope." I said, "I have an appointment with one of daddy's clients tonight (I lied) and I don't particularly want him to see me with a red butt."

"How's he likely to do that Georgia?" Kate said, "You're not going to see him like that are you?"

"Hell no, but I'll be wearing a very short dress and if I reach up or bend down he'll see the lot."

"You'll just have to be careful Georgia."

"Yes; I will."

"So why did you want us to bring our eggs Georgia?" Zoe asked.

"I thought that it would be fun to have a little competition to see who can take the most electric shocks from them."

"Have you tried it yet Georgia? We were too scared to touch that electric shock knob."

"Yes I have. Okay, it really made me jump but it's no worse than one of those electric fences that keep cows in fields."

"How would you know, you've been locked away in a boarding school for years."

"We had to go on cross-country runs and some of the older girls took great pleasure in telling us to lift the fence so that they could get under it. It put me off cross-country running for life."

"But we went to that gym the other night." Kate stated.

"That's different." I replied; "that was for fun."

"And lots of fun it was too;" Zoe said, "When are we going back there?"

"Whenever you like ladies, you don't have to wait for me and it won't cost you anything."

"If you're tied up this evening we might just go there on our own; what do you think Kate?"

"Sounds good to me."

We arrived at daddy's boat and as soon as all 3 of us were on board I said,

"Right ladies; eggs in and I'll be back in a minute with mine in as well."

When I returned I said,

"Okay, just to prove that these things don't kill you, one of you is going to use my control and give me an electric shock."

I passed my control to Kate and continued,

"Just turn the knob clockwise one click whenever you're ready Kate."

"I'm not going to do it." Kate said passing the control to Zoe.

"Okay, I'll do it. Are you going to sit down Georgia?"

Just as my butt hit the seat Zoe zapped me. I screamed then swore while my body went all stiff for a couple of seconds. After another couple of seconds I said,

"See, I told you. Who wants to be next?"

"What was that bell sound that I heard?" Kate asked.

"It's happened every time that it's shocked me;" I replied, "I'll have to play with the control and see if I can turn it off."

"Or read the instruction leaflet." Kate said.

"It's on Chinese dummy." Zoe said.

"Maybe it's to tell everyone around you that you've just been zapped?" I said,