Georgia goes to University Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A girl's got to get her pleasures wherever she can Matt."

Matt and I continued talking with me stood facing him and him watching both me and Riley.

I had my phone in my hand and I decided that it was time for Riley to get a double dose of pleasure and I started the app to control Riley's vibrator. She squealed as it started up and within seconds she was moaning over and over.

"Is Riley okay?" Matt asked.

"Oh yes, she's in heaven." I replied holding up my phone.

Matt smiled and nodded his head.

As Riley was coming down from her orgasm I said,

"Matt, what do you think of the idea of having another party on Saturday?" I said.

"Sounds good to me, it was good fun last Saturday."

"Yes it was," I replied, "Not a formal party like last time, I was thinking that we could start in my apartment then move down to the pool later. I've got some short movies that I want to show you guys and then a proposal. I've also got some new games that I'm sure everyone will like."

"That sounds intriguing."

"You'll enjoy it, and the proposal if all you guys agree to help me with it."

"More intriguing. I'm definitely in. When I see the others I'll ask them."

"We will as well. Oh Riley, have you had enough?"

"Yes and no, I could never have enough of those feelings but I do need a rest, your turn Georgia, and give me your phone."

We swapped places and I started pedalling while Riley sat on the floor mats, legs wide open, watching Matt and watching me and playing with the vibe app o my phone.

I pedalled until I'd cum twice then stopped and got my breath back. Having the remote controlled vibe in, the antenna rubbing against my clit, and the business end vibrating away inside me really does make me cum quicker.

"I can really see why you girls like that bike, it will never be the same again when I see a girl on a bike."

"Do you like seeing us naked Matt?" Riley asked.

"What? Yes, of course I do, 2 gorgeous girls living in the same apartment block and both working out totally naked, of course I like looking at you, any, no every, sane man would."

Riley was smiling when I said, winking my left eye as I said it,

"We usually do some stretching exercises next Matt, you won't be offended if you see us with our legs spread wide apart will you?"

"I'm not sure Georgia, I mean I might just want to jump on you right on that mat and fuck your brains out."

"It's not long enough Matt," Riley said, "oh, you mean our mouths, that would be nice, can you teach me how to do it without gagging please? The last time that I did it I thought that I was about to die of a lack of oxygen."

"Yes Riley," Matt replied, "we'll teach you."

Matt moved on to another machine and Riley and I started my floor routine. After a while Matt said,

"Wow, you 2 really do know how to stretch your legs wide apart."

"You like watching us don't you Matt?" Riley said. "I can tell, look at your shorts."

"Riley," I loudly said, "get your right leg up and over your head."

She did giving Matt a great view of 2 spread pussies.

This went on until Riley and I had finished our stretching routine and poor Matt must have had a very frustrating workout.

Riley and I left the room telling Matt that we were off for a swim. He replied telling us to remember to take our collars off and adding that he might be able to get a proper workout now that we'd gone.

However, after we made use of the pool filler jet of water we went into the sauna only to find Matt there laying along the bench, with no tent in his shorts.

"Hi Matt," Riley said, "Can I have my first lesson please?"

"What?"

"She wants to give you a blowjob Matt, and for you to tell her how to do it without gagging." I said.

"In that case, how can I refuse. Get it out and get started sucking Riley and I'll coach you as you go. What are you going to do for me Georgia."

"Anything that you like but I guess that some things are out of the question with your cock being in Riley's mouth. Would you like me to put my pussy on your face?"

"Good idea but I'll have to keep pushing you up so that I can tell Riley what to do."

"Maybe I should just stand next to Riley and you can finger fuck me. You can fuck me properly when you've finished with Riley."

"That's probably the best idea."

"Why is it called a blowjob when I have to suck?" Riley asked as she pulled Matt's shorts down.

"I have no idea because I wouldn't be too happy if you did blow down the end of it."

"Would it hurt?"

"I've never had a girl do that to me but it's certainly sounds painful."

Matt was still laying on the bench with Riley knelt near his cock and me stood beside his head as Riley took his rapidly growing cock and hid it in her mouth. She mumbled something which I think was,

"Am I doing this right?"

Matt must have wanted to hear what she was saying so his hand went from my pussy to her hair and pulled her head up.

"Didn't your parents tell you to never talk when your mouth is full Riley?"

"Yes sir, and daddy used to smack my bottom when I forgot."

"Well I'll smack your bottom if you do it again. Now just relax and take your time going further down on me each time you take me in. Remember, your lungs hold enough oxygen for at least 2 minutes so you don't need to breath for quite a few seconds when your throat gets blocked."

"Try taking me deeper and holding your breath."

"That's it, now relax and hold it. Start counting seconds if it helps."

"Try to breath through your nose Riley." I added.

Riley came up for air as Matt slid 2 fingers inside me.

"That was okay wasn't it?" Riley asked.

"Yes Riley, it was, you're starting to relax now, I think that those orgasms that you had are helping. Deep breath and go down on me again." Matt said.

"Resist that urge to throw up Riley, you don't need to." I said.

Riley was still gagging a bit and looking like she was going to throw up so, reluctantly, I backed away from Matt's hand and told Riley to climb up on top of Matt with her head over his cock and her pussy over his head.

She did, and without being told she tried again. This time it was a lot easier and maybe it helped that Matt was eating her pussy. I was actually surprised by how long she managed to keep his cock in her throat before coming up, gasping for air then going down on him again.

I started to see the tell-tale signs that Matt was about to cum but I didn't say anything and the next time that Riley came up for air then went down on him again I saw Matt's body twitch.

Riley groaned and tried to pull up but by then one of Matt's hands was on the back of her head holding it down. When he finally let go Riley's head shot up, she gasped for air, then said,

"You just shot your little tadpoles down my throat."

"Yes I did, did they taste nice?"

"I only got a little taste when I was lifting my head but they tasted okay."

"Next time when you do it Riley," I said, "kneel down in front of the man and take him while on your knees. When you sense that he is about to cum pull up until the end of his cock is just inside your mouth or just outside your mouth. As he's shooting his 'tadpoles' try to catch them all in your mouth and don't swallow them. When he's done back off him, look up to his eyes and hold your mouth open so that he can see his 'tadpoles' in your mouth. When you are sure that he has seen them, swallow them all then open your mouth to show him that you have swallowed them all."

"Why should I do that, it will be easier to swallow them as they come out of his cock?"

"Yes but men like to see what they have given you and you need to show them that you are grateful by showing him them all before swallowing them in one go."

"Okay, I think that I can do that. Can I do that now?"

"Riley, men aren't like women, they need a bit of time to fill their balls again before their cocks get hard again."

"Are you ready to go again Matt?" Riley asked.

Before Matt could say anything I said,

"I think that that's enough for today Riley, you can practice with with your new dildos, and besides, I'm starting to over-heat in here."

"Me too." Matt said.

"Me too." Riley added.

We left the sauna with Matt pulling his shorts up as he walked. Riley and I went to the shower whilst Matt sat on one of the loungers.

"Thank you for the lesson Matt." Riley shouted from the shower.

"You're welcome Riley."

"Can you give me another lesson soon?"

"Sure, but not right now."

When we got out of the shower and dried, I told Riley to go up to her apartment and practice with a dildo. That I'd come and see how she was getting on in about 30 minutes. She was happy with that and collected her things and left.

"Right Matt, we have something to finish, lay back on that lounger."

Matt grinned and did so.

I mounted him cowgirl style, bottomed out and sat there looking down at him.

"I think that you are really going to like what I'm going to ask you and the other guys to do on Saturday. And the games that I've thought of will make all of us happy."

"So what is this thing Georgia?"

"I'm not going to tell you until you've seen the video but by then I think that you will have guessed what it is."

"And you're not even going to give me a hint?"

"Nope."

I started lifting and lowering my butt and all thoughts of Saturday disappeared.

Five minutes later I bottomed out again, this time having had Matt shoot his load deep inside me.

Two minutes later I climbed off him and told him that I was going to my apartment.

"Don't forget to go and see Riley." Matt said, "if you don't she'll be stuffing a dildo down her throat all night."

"Hey, she may be a little naive and a bit short of common sense, but she's a nice girl, I like her and she did get 8 straight 'A's in her A levels. Oh, and she has a photographic memory, I bet that she can describe the shape of every vein on your cock."

I didn't really give Matt the chance to answer me, instead I went and got my things then went back to him. Handing him my collar, sat of the edge of the lounger next to him and asked him to fasten it around my neck.

"Like being treated like a puppy do you Georgia?"

"By some men, but I like wearing it so that most men thing about leading me around like a puppy."

"All about your sexual gratification is it Georgia?"

"Of course, isn't that what men do all the time?"

"I suppose so. Hey, I didn't say that I didn't like Riley, she's cute."

"Good for a good fuck every now and again is she?"

"Yes, nothing wrong with that, but yes, she is a nice girl."

"Never said there was anything wrong with a good fuck. It's good to have mates with benefits."

"It certainly is." Matt said cupping my little right tit before I got up and left.

Back in my apartment, I had a quick shower then grabbed my phone and the Wi-Fi camera and went to Riley's apartment.

Matt was right, she was still naked and she had a dildo in her hand when she opened the door to me, and I could see saliva on her chin.

"You can stop doing that now Riley, if you do it too much you'll get a locked jaw and try explaining how you got it in the emergency room. Right, do you wear anything in bed?"

"No, daddy says that I'm a big girl now and that I shouldn't."

"Do you sleep in the bed, or on the bed?"

"On it, daddy says that as I'm a big girl now I should sleep on it and with my door open so that him or my brothers can see me sleeping."

"And do you leave the lights on?"

"Yes, daddy says that he can see me better when the lights are on."

"And do you stay in the same position all night or do you keep turning onto one side or the other?"

"I don't know, I can't tell, I'm asleep."

"Okay, I couldn't answer that one either. Now here's what I want you to do. When you go to bed tonight I want you to lay in your back with your legs wide apart and this camera between your knees pointing at your pussy. It's motion activated so unless you move around while you are asleep it will never start recording."

"What's the point then?"

"Well if you do start moving around it will record what you do, and in the morning we can look at the recording and you'll know what you did in your sleep."

"That's a good idea Georgia, I often wondered if I got up and went sleep walking. Mummy used to tell me that I'd get up in the middle of the night and go to her and daddy's bed and I often wondered how I got there."

"Well little kids do things like that, it's all part of growing up, but you're a grown woman now, wouldn't you like to know if you still get up in the night, Maybe you do and get something to eat, who knows?"

"I guess that we will in the morning. I never would have thought of doing that with a camera."

"If only she knew what Charles was doing with the 2 cameras in her apartment." I thought.

"Okay Riley, just put the camera like this with this end facing your pussy. It's battery powered and fully charged so you can forget about it running flat. Right, I'm off back to mine now, I've got a couple of things to get ready for my class tomorrow afternoon. I'll come and collect the camera just before we go to get you your new wardrobe ordered."

"Okay." Riley said and leant over and kissed my cheek. "Good night good friend."

I smiled then left her.

Back in my apartment I got busy doing what I had to do, all the time glancing over to the students block to see if I could spot anyone looking my way. At one point I thought that maybe I could so I went and stood in the window facing them for a while then impaled myself on my sybian and let it make me cum.

Finally, at around 11 p.m. I went to my laptop and started the voyeur app and went straight to my Wi-Fi camera. It wasn't recording at that moment but there was one file archived. I clicked on it and watched Riley placing the camera between her knees then rubbing her pussy to an orgasm before things went all still then the camera shut down.

I opened the file again and fast forward to where she was playing with her pussy then zoomed in so that I could see every little detail, even the little bubbles of her juices escaping her vagina.

For some reason that turned me on and I masturbated to the rest of the video playing in slow motion on the big TV in front of me.

Then I went to bed and masturbated again.

******

12