Georgia goes to University Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the same on the Saturday afternoon but there were more people looking in. I'd also worn my remote controlled vibrator, the one with the purple tail sticking out of my vagina.

I lost count of the number of orgasms that I had laying there watching the strangers watch me. Eventually I had to stop because if I didn't, I wouldn't have any energy for the party that night.

The subject of the window never came up at the party and I wasn't going to say anything as all of us frolicked about stark naked. It was dark outside so I couldn't tell if anyone was looking in.

I was back having a workout and swimming on the Sunday evening as well. Roxy came down and joined me while I was still in the workout room and when we were on the loungers talking she asked me if I knew that the one-way film hadn't yet been put on the window. I laughed and said,

"Yes, why do you think I'm here."

"Me too."

We laughed again and then she asked me if I thought that people saw us messing about and fucking at the party.

"I hope so." I replied. "But I'm not sure because we haven't had a visit from the police yet."

"Or maybe Charles has fobbed them off with some story or other. He does know what we get up to down here you know, he's got cameras everywhere."

"I know." I replied but didn't tell her how I knew, or that I had access to what she was getting up to in her bedroom.

The Monday was the last chance for me to expose myself to people passing by, and fortunately, I had a free afternoon at the university so I took my laptop down to the pool room and sat on a lounger with my spread feet close to the window and did my home work and browsed the internet for all sorts of things.

I read a story about a girl who'd had cosmetic surgery on her pussy to get rid of her large labia minora. I don't have any of those but it gave me the idea of getting some of my clit hood removed so that there was nowhere for my clit to hide when it decided to shrink. I like the idea of it permanently sticking out and being visible to everyone who cared to look, all of the time, not just when I'm aroused.

I decided that I was going to make some enquiries. I had to decide if not being able to touch it for a week or so, and the pain that it would no doubt cause, would be worth it.

I spent most of the afternoon and until it got dark outside, down there. I decided that it wasn't as much fun if I didn't know that people were watching me.

******