Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Little bitch has got jungle fever - she'll be taking them out the back to fuck next," spat Shonna.

"Wouldn't be the first would she?" replied Blake with a sweet smile.

Shonna gave him a look of fury but the big man just smiled at her. These two had obviously known each other a long time. "You on to dance soon aren't ya Shon babe, I always look forward to seeing that."

The Black woman mellowed a little. "Not sure you fucking deserve to see it Blake, but yeah we best go get ready. See you around."

As she turned a big paw gave her round ass a gentle tap. "You know I love you Shon."

"Know you love that ass," muttered Shonna and then the two women left Blake chuckling to himself as he watched the patrons for any trouble.

***

"Since lil Miss Whitebread here short-changed the customers I'm thinking she should join me for my next set," said Shonna.

"Why not," said Aisha. "Alright with you hun?"

Georgia couldn't really refuse could she. So she soon found herself preparing to dance again - but this time only in her heels, thong, garter and bra. Shonna was changed in a very short time and made Georgia feel positively over-dressed! She wore a little black leather thong connected to a harness of the same material that formed a collar as well as a bondage harness surrounding but not covering her large breasts. Aside from that she wore only fishnet leggings and high heels.

The MC announced them and Shonna sent Georgia out into the middle of the stage. While Georgia danced Shonna also entered the stage - but she seemed almost to have been transformed. The powerful dancer was now an Amazon warrior stalking her prey. Her movements were stealthy but focused on the white woman at the centre of the stage.

Georgia had remembered the advice about timings and this time was much quicker to reach up and remove her bra but unknown to her Shonna had been waiting close behind her and as the garment hit the floor strong Black hands found Georgia's breasts and fingers began to tease her nipples. Georgia gasped and then felt the strong female body behind her.

Shonna dropped a hand to Georgia's hip and then used the other to direct her to turn. As she did she saw Shonna staring at her. Her almond-shaped eyes were like those of a big cat, an apex predator, and there was no doubt who she was minded to have for dinner. A Black hand found the front of Georgia 's thong and exerted a little pressure. Georgia gasped again and the other woman's mouth was suddenly on hers. Shonna's tongue found Georgia's and they began their own dance within a dance.

Blood seemed to be rushing through Georgia's brain and she was barely able to keep up the pretence of movement to the music. It was her first experience with another woman and it was happening on stage before a crowd of strangers. She hardly heard the roar as Shonna moved in on her.

Strong fingers found her thong and deftly undid it. The flimsy item fell to the floor and Georgia was left naked but not yet exposed. Shonna had clamped a hand over Georgia's shaven pussy. What the crowd couldn't see was that one finger had made its way inside. Shonna crooked her finger tip and expertly found Georgia's most sensitive area. The white woman gasped again and was staring now into those confident, mocking, feline brown eyes of Shonna.

Dancing could be a dull business - going through the motions for an audience you didn't respect. Shonna didn't feel that way and it was because of nights like tonight. She had this little whitebread right where she wanted her and she was going to give her just a taste of how good that could be. She saw in the white woman's eyes that Georgia knew she was in way over her head, feeling things that she had never experienced before, shocked by the sensory overload. Shonna smiled, crooked her finger a little more and savoured the little frisson she saw go through Georgia's frame.

Then the Black dancer really took charge. She swept the lighter woman down and arched her back to expose her sex. The crowd roared as Shonna buried her face between Georgia's legs. Her movements were obvious for the crowd but Shonna's tongue was expert and laser-focused on causing sensation in Georgia's over-wrought brain. The white woman gave a little yelp and then Shonna spun her again before working her hand vigorously over Georgia's pussy lips. The pale white buttocks were exposed and Shonna gave one a slap before leaning down to kiss it.

Well, fun was fun but business was business. Shonna hauled Georgia onto all fours and then directed her to the edge of the stage and beyond the yellow line. Rough Black hands reached out to feel her tits, slap her ass and try to find her pussy as she slowly made her way round. She was Shonna's pet - tamed and submissive - paraded for the pleasure of the Black woman's customers. More importantly paraded so those all important bills could be pushed into the garter. There were singles - there were always fucking singles - but most were higher denomination. The show had apparently captured the audience's imagination.

Finally Georgia reached the end of the stage and Shonna let her rise before once again taking charge and laying a deep soul kiss on her. At that moment the music ended - Shonna was nothing if not the consummate professional.

The next dancer was hopping up on stage and gave Shonna a rueful look. How the fuck was she supposed to follow that! Shonna smiled back as if to say, 'hey, watch and learn sista, watch and learn!'

"She's good ain't she," said Aisha as she amusedly observed the white woman. Georgia was red in the face and breathing hard. Her eyes were still wide as she tried to process all that had happened.

"Fuck right, I'm good. I'm the fucking best," crowed Shonna, "and I don't give out lessons like that for free." She reached out and took the huge bundle of bills from Georgia's garter. She happily thumbed through as she made her count. "Thass a coincidence - just exactly my fee. If I hadn't got three more sets tonight I'd take you home whitebread and play with you some mo'." She laughed to herself and set off in search of private room clientele.

Georgia looked after the big swaying buttocks of the powerfully-built dancer. She could only imagine how she would feel if Shonna had her for a whole night. It wasn't something she'd ever desired before but... In the meantime Shonna had used her and profited from her. That was what life could be like down here - Georgia wasn't so naive that she didn't know that.

Aisha was watching her. "The boss was asking to see you. I think you could have a regular spot here if you want one. Just a little warning - Hoss is a fair boss but he likes to road-test his merchandise if he gets the idea it's available to him. So don't get took by surprise and don't do nothing you might regret tomorrow, OK."

Georgia found her clothes and then waited for Hoss to come out of his office before she approached him. He was maybe fifty, very dark and with the shaven head of a man concealing male-pattern baldness. Their meeting was polite and Georgia agreed to come back sometime though she couldn't be a regular. Again, though, it was the eyes. Hoss never said a word on the subject but his eyes spoke volumes to Georgia. He wanted her pussy and he wanted it bad.

The drive to her hotel in the capital went by in a blur. In fact, looking back, she was amazed she hadn't got into an accident. The night had given her an awful lot of food for thought.

***

"You don't want to be like Jewel then," the voice as ever seemed resonant despite the fact it came through her computer speakers.

"How do you know about Jewel?"

"I know that club very well - that's why I sent you there and arranged your little outfit. I sent Jewel there for her first time too."

"Is she playing 'the game'."

"Not only playing the game - she's one of my star participants."

There it was again - her unreasoning jealousy, her almost despair that her Master might be more satisfied with the performance of another of his stable.

Through the webcams her Master could read her like a book and she heard his chuckle of satisfaction. She was a fish tempted by his bait and there was nothing that she wanted or craved more - even if, down the line, she might find there was a hook.

"I can't dance there regularly Master, it's too far away."

"...and you're scared of how a certain dancer made you feel."

How did he know about that? It didn't matter, he did know. "Yes, Master," she lowered her head at having possibly disappointed him.

That chuckle again. "Don't sweat it girl, the same path is not for every player of 'the game.' We will find your way and you will follow it wherever it leads. That is what will please your Master. You do want to please me, don't you."

"Yes, Master, more than anything."

"Then if I send you back to the club next week and ask Shonna to take care of you for the weekend..."

Georgia paled a little and gasped. It was what she most feared - or was it what she most desired? Was her desire what she really feared? She looked at the Black hand on her monitor. It tapped its desk once. She knew she had to make a decision. "Yes, Master, I'll go."

"Very satisfactory - but I don't think we'll do that just for the moment. First there are some loose ends I'd like to see you tie up. Take Gainston for example..."

Return to Gainston

The mall hadn't changed much since her last visit but the circumstances had. Now Georgia was alone and instead of being accompanied by her daughter she was meeting someone else. She'd felt brave last time - going bare under a long skirt. This time her skirt was above the knee. Her top was clinging and showed off her breasts to their best.

Male eyes locked onto her within seconds of her entering the mall but she had spotted her own quarry almost immediately. It was hard not to because Javon quickly moved to meet her. It seemed he was well aware of the danger of another man cutting him out if he didn't move to secure his prize as soon as possible.

"Hey Georgia, you are looking the bomb." He moved in and kissed her. She tasted a Black man's lips for the first time, his muscular young body pressed against hers and she felt his strong arms holding her. Sensations surged through her mind and her body. She suddenly realised what she had been missing for so long and she knew, at that moment, what she wanted more than anything.

"You wanna go shopping or you wanna do something else?" Javon seemed to have read the mood properly.

She kissed him again. "I want you," she simply answered.

His eyes blazed with his desire for her and triumph at her assent. She expected him to take her out of the mall but instead she felt his hand in the small of her back as he guided her forward.

'Oh my God,' she thought as she realised their destination - the mens' rest-room. Could she do this? With her minor hesitation Javon moved in close behind her and she felt the bulge in his pants. Suddenly the risk just seemed to add to the intensity of the occasion. Almost before she knew it Javon was hustling her into the disabled cubicle and locking the door behind them.

"We best not waste time." Javon dropped the lid of the toilet. "Sit there Georgia and show me what you can do."

She obeyed him automatically sitting on the seat and watching as he pulled down his jogging pants. Finally, she saw it. Nearly seven inches of beautiful Black cock, hard and pointed demandingly at her. She gently reached out and touched him feeling the warmth of his skin and his slight movement as he felt her hand close around his shaft. He was still a young man - that was why he had been so impatient and that was why this was so intense for him. She would try hard to ensure it was memorable for him. She wanted him still to be thinking about her when he was old and grey.

She gave two gentle strokes with her hand and then bent forward to take his hard cock in her mouth.

"Fuck yeah," said Javon and Georgia felt his hands gently come to rest on the sides of her head. It'd been a while but she soon got back into the flow of pleasing a man. She used her lips and tongue to excite him and altered her technique and rhythmn to keep those different sensations coursing through his brain. Her hand cupped his big balls and felt the weight there. Javon was most definitely a fine strapping young man and she relished the prospect of getting him to cum.

It seemed she might not have to wait much longer. Javon's fingers suddenly tightened in her hair and he moved to take control. She let him dictate the pace. Javon wanted to use her mouth to get off and she wanted Javon to get off to prove his desire for her. It was an unspoken mutual agreement. Javon grunted a little as he urged her to suck him faster. She looked up and knew he was close...

THUD, THUD, THUD.

The couple froze - their eyes wide with horror. The banging had come on the outside of their cubicle door and it was followed by a bellow of authoritative command.

"Get outta there you fags - ain't haven't no perverts in my mall."

Javon desperately pulled back and hooked his sweat pants up.

THUD, THUD, THUD.

"Five seconds or I bust this door and then you'll be charged with that as well. Now get the fuck outta there."

Georgia's mind was in turmoil. Javon just looked at her and gave a little shrug. He undid the door.

Outside was a big African-American man in a mall security uniform.

"What the fuck, Javon, never had you posted for a..." His eyes widened as he saw who was with Javon. "I see - well I'm not going to blame a young man for wanting to get his dick sucked. But NEVER in my mall, you hear. Don't want to see you around for two weeks, you understand me. Now fuck off."

Javon gave a last glance at Georgia and then got out as fast as he could. Georgia couldn't really blame him. She herself would rather have been pretty much anywhere else at that moment.

The big guard looked her up and down. "Turn round and get against the wall with your hands in sight," he ordered. She obeyed. Her frustration at being cheated of her reward with Javon was only now finally being overwhelmed by the potential gravity of the situation.

"Lewdness in a pubic area is an offence and so I am going to search and then detain you until I can hand you over to the regular authorities. Do you accept that situation?"

Georgia nodded rather forlornly. She felt his hands expertly move up and down her body checking for weapons or God knows what and then her hands were secured behind her with a plastic tie. She was marched out of the restroom and across the mall to the security office. Georgia's face burned red when she saw the curious shoppers watching her go.

Finally they reached the refuge of his office. He closed the door behind them and then removed her restraint. He took a seat behind his desk but did not offer her one. Again she felt his penetrating gaze taking her in. "I thought I knew most of the whores trying to work my mall - you must be new."

"I'm not a whore."

"Caught you fellating a man in a public rest-room. That generally is the behaviour of a prostitute wouldn't you agree?"

Again Georgia felt the burn of the blood in her cheeks. She didn't particularly feel ashamed - but she did feel horribly embarrassed. It wasn't helped by the fact that looking at the guard she was pretty sure that he was seriously enjoying this.

"That's a short skirt you are wearing there - what if I got a female colleague in to see what you are wearing under there?"

"That's not necessary ... I'm not wearing anything ... under there."

The guard smirked and nodded. "You aren't the first we've caught here and I will accept that maybe one in every ten times its just a horny couple rather than a hooker turning a trick. You do look a little different to the average working girl round here." He reached for her purse, "Let's look at this ID."

Georgia had a strong suspicion that not all of this was strictly legal but by now she just wanted out of there. She'd take the path of least resistance and hope it was all over quickly.

The guard let out a long whistle. "Well, well, well. Mrs Georgia Johnson - a school administrator no less! What will they be thinking when they find out you been arrested for public lewdness? I'm also assuming Javon isn't Mr Johnson." He laughed harshly and then his pudgy Black fingers found a photograph. "Very pretty girl - must be your daughter or a much younger sister?" He considered a moment. "No, I think its a daughter. How will she feel when she finds out Mom has been giving a BJ to a boy her own age in a public restroom?"

Now Georgia did feel shame. Charli would be horrified if she ever found out about this. Her employers were no prudes but this publicity would probably force them to act against her. Her head dropped with shame and her eye-line suddenly met a large bulge in the officer's pants. It seemed he was REALLY enjoying this.

She swallowed and then hesitantly said, "Is there anything that I can do?"

The officer let out a sigh and turned a picture on his desk so that Georgia could see it. A woman and four children. The message was clear - five very good reasons against what she had desperately offered.

The man steepled his fingers and carefully observed Georgia for twenty seconds until he finally seemed to come to a decision.

"I can see that you are not a 'professional' and so on this occasion I'm going to give you a break..."

"Thank you officer..." Georgia was cut short as he raised a hand.

"My position is that a disabled person might have needed that facility or a young family might have seen or heard what was going on. That isn't acceptable. I'm no puritan but it just isn't fair to force people to be part of your fun and games. Am I being unreasonable?"

Georgia shook her head.

"I assume it was Javon suggested the rest-room?"

Georgia remembered the young man's hand in her back - pushing her forward. But she also remembered that Javon had to live here - she didn't. "No, I felt so impatient and I just wasn't thinking."

The man nodded. "OK. You get a life-time ban from this mall and some free advice. There are places you can go if you want to do this sort of thing. Don't do it where there's security or young families because not everyone is as kind and understanding as me." He flashed her a brief cold smile. "Now fuck off before I change my mind."

Georgia stammered her thanks and then got out as quick as she could.

The officer glanced at the clock on his office wall. Well, that had helped pass thirty minutes. He chuckled to himself. Some of these white women were just plain crazy!

***

Georgia was headed for the nearest exit when she heard a shout.

"Georgia - you OK? What did he say?" It was Javon - his face a picture of concern.

"Outside the mall," hissed Georgia not slackening her pace, "in case he changes his mind." She'd just planned to get home as soon as possible and had assumed the young man would have done the same. She wasn't sure how to think about him. He had sort of got her into this trouble but, on the other hand, he had waited to find out what had happened to her. The young man took long strides beside her as they both exited the mall as rapidly as possible

Finally, by Georgia's vehicle, she raised the issue. "Why the rest-room Javon when you knew the security was so tight?"

He hung his head. "Because I was a fucking idiot - I'm really sorry Georgia. But when I saw you and knew you'd come all this way just to see me again I knew that I had to have you and I had to have you right then. I was a damn fool and I let my dick do my brain's job. I really am sorry and I hope I haven't fucked things up for you."

His contrition was clearly genuine. "That guard," said Georgia, "you know he really got off on laying the law down to me. I think he enjoyed the fact he'd ruined our day."