Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Georgia and the Girl in the Hood play for higher stakes.
14k words
4.65
25.8k
28

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers

Trust

The screen was a mass of jumbled pixels - but then the camera pulled out to reveal an eye, a human eye. It was blue-grey and surrounded by a tiny border of pale skin before there was black. The camera eased back a little more and that mystery was explained. The person was wearing a black leather hood with holes cut for the eyes and mouth of the wearer.

"You ready, baby, remember that this is an exercise in trust. Do you want to begin?"

The hooded head nodded.

The camera cut away and described an arc round a darkened room with bare walls and the vague shapes of equipment flashing past. Then the viewer could see, almost silhouetted against the main light source, the form of the person wearing the hood.

It was clearly a woman and she was tied to a piece of apparatus. Her arms were held up by hand-cuffs which linked her to the metal pole a foot above her head. When the girl moved her arms there was the clatter of metal on metal as the cuffs moved a little between the metal fixtures which kept them in place on the pole.

The camera ran from the cuffs round the pole and its uprights down to ground level and then along the bare cement floor to a white foot, bare except for the scarlet polish on its toe-nails. Around the ankle was a metal cuff with a bar connecting it to an identical cuff on the woman's other ankle. The connecting bar was about two feet long and held the woman's legs open.

"You comfortable girl? I set the frame up for your height but sometimes we need adjustment. Pain can be part of what we do here - but not unnecessary pain. You OK?"

The hooded head nodded again.

"Good girl, remember that I don't want you to speak until I give you permission. I need you to trust me going forward and this is how you can demonstrate your readiness to do so."

Apart from the hood the restrained figure seemed to be wearing some sort of a cloak, or perhaps it was just a thin dark material draped over her body. A gloved hand appeared in the shot with a pair of scissors and cut a hole in the material behind her. The camera pushed up close and that allowed its small light to take effect.

The screen was now filled by an image of the woman's lower back. Tattooed into the skin was an intricate design of the head of a Black man and the head of a white woman. They were locked together in a kiss and their faces together formed the yin yang symbol. If there had been any doubt before there was none now. This was the same young woman that had 'starred' in the video from the porn shop.

The man pulled off his glove only to reveal a hand with skin almost as black. His finger tips gently caressed the tattoo and the camera's mic caught the slight rattle of her cuffs as she shivered under his touch.

"Yeah, you've been looking after that real well. It's healed just fine." His finger tips danced across her back again. "I love your skin - it's perfect for my ink. A beautiful canvass for my work. But today..."

He re-applied his glove and the camera moved around to her front. It didn't seem to be a body-cam this time. Instead it gave something like the man's eye-line - perhaps from a tiny camera mounted on a pair of spectacles or the like?

Again the picture was far from hi-definition. The lighting and camera settings had been carefully selected to let the viewer see what was going on but without the detail of high-definition. The mask wasn't the only thing being used to protect the girl's identity.

The gloved hands grasped a waist-high trolley of equipment and brought it in front of the girl. Her hooded head looked down at it and her cuffs rattled again before they went silent. Now she knew what was in store for her.

The scissors were at work again expertly cutting two holes through each of which soon poked an erect nipple and part of a firm young breast. Gloved fingers moved to caress the right nipple.

"From the first moment I saw these I knew what needed to be done. I love a long sensitive nipple on a girl and that's why we keep the temperature nice and low down here. To show these off to their best and make my job just a little bit easier."

His hands were back but with a small clamp that he attached to the erect nipple. His hand reached to his other glove and removed a small needle attached to it. The camera moved back up to the hooded face. Her eyes were large now - staring at the needle.

"You going to trust me baby? You want me to do this?"

The hooded head nodded a third time.

"Yeah, that's why I love having you play the game. You are as brave as you are beautiful."

There was a clatter of metal from the cuffs. As he pronounced the last word the man had thrust the needle through the clamped nipple. The girl had reacted and let out a small yelp, stifled both by herself and the mask.

The man let her relax again and then the skilful fingers went to work swiftly and precisely replacing the needle with her new jewellery and then fixing the latter in place. A solid bar-bell passed through the nipple with a small ring hung from it.

"Damn that looks good on you. Once things settle a little you gonna love the way they feel too. Ready for the next one?"

The girl must have nodded because he swiftly repeated the operation on the left nipple.

She reacted again to the initial piercing but perhaps a little less since she knew what was coming.

A third agreement and the man finally cut a third hole in her covering to expose her navel. Again his movements were precise and accurate. A long hollow needle pierced her skin and then her charm was applied - the enamelled Queen of Spades symbol.

"There you go - all complete. Just be careful who you show that charm to! Now I'll let you down and Leez will come and help show you how to take care of them new piercings."

A Black woman came into shot and kissed the girl on the mouth as the man undid her restraints. "So brave, baby, you best believe the men are going to love your new style," she cooed.

"Some girls will too, eh, " chuckled the man in his deep resonant voice. He stopped when he noticed the girl was looking at him and not moving away with Leez. "What's the problem, girl?" He seemed to suddenly realise, "Ah - yes you can speak now."

The voice was slightly distorted, perhaps muffled by the hood or by some post-production on the video, but the words were clear enough, "Thank you Master."

The man chuckled again and the video cut off.

***

"Was that the same girl Master?"

"I think you already know that if you watched the video."

"Was that the sort of punishment that you warned me about?"

"No - that wasn't a punishment. That particular player was well aware that to meet her Master might require her to pay a price. I had sufficient interest in her to agree to meet."

Georgia felt jealousy surge through her. "You have a special interest in that girl?"

The familiar deep chuckle came through her speakers. "I only play 'the game' with women that I have a special interest in..."

She knew that he meant that, at some time, she too might get an invitation to meet him - but there would almost certainly be a price...

Dancing Queen

Another Friday taken off work - another drive up to the Capital on a Thursday night. Her instruction had simply been to go to a certain GPS point, 'dressed good and sexy', and then to, 'do what comes natural'. It intrigued her and she resisted the temptation to research the co-ordinates. The anticipation, as she was coming to realise, was all part of the reward.

The location proved to be on the sprawling edge of the city where a street corner faced out over a big parking lot. The building on the corner was obviously her destination. It had probably once been a bar but now it and its neighbouring shops had been knocked together and converted to service a more permanent demand. What immediately attracted Georgia's attention was the large banner draped on the front of the building. 'This Thursday - Amateur Night - First-Time Dancers Welcome - Cash Prizes and potential for employment.'

Georgia felt something hard and jagged in her throat. She breathed out deeply and then carefully relaxed and swallowed down the fear. She remembered telling her Master that she doubted Black men would want her. It seemed he was going to put that to the test. Judging by the neighborhood there wasn't much doubt who this establishment's clientele would be.

Feeling herself back under control Georgia locked up her vehicle and moved across to the entrance to the club. The big man on the door looked her up and down. "Dancing or a customer?"

"Dancing," said Georgia.

There was a flash of brilliant white teeth in his dark face. "I was hoping you'd say that." He waved at a scantily-clad woman. "Aisha will look after you."

Aisha was a tall African-American woman with a friendly smile. "Would you be Georgia by any chance?"

Georgia was almost dumb-struck. "Yes - but how..."

"We had a package delivered for you. It happens sometimes. Now the contest is still on for another hour so we'd best show you how it works."

***

"Oh fuck - not another one." The speaker was another African-American woman, very dark skinned and curvaceous. She was only a little taller than Georgia but she was truly built from the ground up - a powerhouse of toned muscle and feminine curves.

"Play nice Shonna," scolded Aisha in a tone that suggested she'd heard this MANY times before.

"Well fuck - why they gotta come round here Ain't they got their own fuckin' clubs."

"It ain't about the Black and it ain't about the White - it's all about the Green. A bit of variety brings in extra custom and keeps this joint open so I gets to feed my three kids and you gets to support that boyfriend of yours in whatever he's supposed to be doing." Aisha spoke politely but there was a bite in her last comment.

"Mike's a game developer - just waiting on his first big licensing deal."

Aisha rolled her eyes. "Girl, that Mike of yours is what we call a suitcase pimp. Anyone else and you'd have called them out for supporting his lazy ass a year ago. Sit down one day and think how much he's taking off you. You kept that and soon YOU could be the one sitting at home all day playing video games. Maybe he could try working for once in his life."

Shonna pursed her lips with annoyance but she took it. Soon she was back on the attack, "What about that fucking Jewel? She got her foot in the door for the contest and two days later that snowbunny's back here working and taking twice as much home as girls who been here years."

Aisha sighed. "You know why she 's here - she going through college."

"If she's just after the presidents why ain't she at the Sapphire or Hustler's - she could make way more over there. You know she working four clubs now - us, El Dorado, the Mile and that shitheap over in Barksdale. And what's the same about all them four clubs?" Shonna was triumphant.

Aisha wasn't taking any of that. "Girl likes to dance for a Black crowd - and a lot of our crowd wants to see her dance - so get with real life girl. You know why Hoss always wants to know when she's dancing because she fills fifty seats out there that otherwise would be going empty. Also - you know she puts twice her share in the pool for the other staff. Now you gonna stop bitching and fetch us that parcel?"

"Ah shit, she is another fuckin' Jewel. She had a parcel too remember."

Georgia carefully cut in. "Shonna, I live two hours away and have a full-time job. I can guarantee I'm not going to be taking anyone's place."

Shonna looked at her as if to dare her to even try it. Then she went and fetched a small parcel. "Guess this is your costume."

Georgia took the parcel - it was VERY small. But then, to be fair, the costume it contained also proved to be very small. Basically just a tiny spangled thong, an ornate garter and a flimsy piece of lingerie that covered her nipples but very little else.

"Clothes off and we'll get you ready," ordered Aisha.

Georgia began unbuttoning her blouse.

***

"Next girl up is another of our visitors competing in the contest tonight. Her first time anywhere dancing I understand, so give her a lot of encouragement. Here's..." the man paused and turned to Georgia, "What's your name baby?"

"Georgia," said Georgia.

"It's our peach from the South - it's GEORGIA!!"

There was a polite but restrained response from the audience of maybe forty in the club. Aisha just looked at Shonna and raised her eyebrows as her friend chuckled and shook her head. She'd figured even a whitebread like that would have known to use a fake name. Shit, even Jewel had known to do that!

Georgia remembered what the dancers had told her. There was a difference between stripping and show dancing. The tease had largely gone out of the business and the men wanted to see skin. So she just allowed herself thirty seconds to work her moves into sync with the music and then began to take off her clothes.

She'd watched a couple of other contestants and had quickly worked out that undressing and dancing were both easy it was doing them both together in a way that looked natural and fluid that was the trick. She realised that nerves could cause her to seize up so she just imagined that she was back home and putting on a show for her Master. Then it was easy. Her body moved sinuously and gracefully as she removed all her outer clothing and was left with just the skimpy outfit left for her.

Now it was just a matter of dancing and Georgia knew how to dance. She'd even done some work with a pole as part of a keep-fit class she'd done once. Nothing startling but enough to add something to her routine. Finally she felt confident enough to really take in her surroundings. She saw maybe half the audience were now up at the rail surrounding her stage and most were holding up money.

The women had told her the rules. There was a yellow line around the stage that the guys were not allowed to cross. But if a girl went close enough to touch then that was fair game. Hence the cash being waved. If she wanted the tips then she had to go close. It was all part of the ritual. Well, Georgia was OK with that - on her terms. She moved around the edge of her stage - always just keeping out of reach. The dollars waved that little bit more - a few higher denominations appeared. She arched her eyebrows at them, smiled and then swung her hips as she continued on her way. She pointed at her little spangled bra and heard them shout at her to take it off. She seemed to consider a little and then the bra had joined her clothes on the floor of the stage.

Now there was a roar from the crowd - of triumph and appreciation. Georgia was ready to play now. She moved right up to the edge of the stage and the men crowded forward to cram bills into her garter and, of course, to feel her legs and buttocks. A man said something and she leaned forward to hear him better. Instantly hands reached out to grab and cup her breasts. She understood - it was another lesson learned and she didn't pull back straight away. She gave them a few seconds to enjoy their success.

The music faded a little and then resumed to allow her to complete her circuit of the stage. Then she was off with the crowd cheering. Her head was reeling with imagery of what had just happened. The noise of the music, the crowded men at the rail and their eyes devouring her. Their hands reaching out for her. It had been an amazing experience.

Aisha was waiting for her. "Enjoy that? Yeah it's fun till it gets old. Then it's time to stop. Well, some notes. Your timing was off - you get one cut so make sure you don't leave any green at the rail. Hoss gave you another minute - but normally that'd be cutting into the next girl's time. Definitely NOT cool. Second, we real proud of the fact we're a full nude club. Next time you take it ALL off you hear?"

Georgia looked down. She hadn't even realised she was still wearing her thong. She was shocked and oddly felt a bit guilty. Had she cheated her audience? She took the big bundle of bills out of her garter and offered it to Aisha. "For the pool?" The Black woman took the money with a nod.

"You can fucking dance tho, I'll give you that." The compliment, surprisingly enough, came from Shonna. "With a bit of practice you could be real good. I got thirty minutes till I'm on so you wanna see the club?"

Georgia was pleased that her gesture seemed to have won over Shonna. The woman showed her around back-stage and then took her past the stage and the bar to the rear of the club. "Used to be twenty clubs like this between the Capital and H-Town. Twelve over in the next County - I used to work most of them. A lot got closed down a couple of years ago. Now you wanna real club you gotta shift your butt over to H-Town or over by the big Army base or come here to good old Franklin County. Otherwise its topless only or BYOB or no-touch or whatever shit the local Pastors can think up to fuck with the business."

"But this County's OK?"

"This County's poor and it only got three clubs. As the others tighten up or close down it sends the business over here to Sapphire and Hustler's. Tourists and conventions coming in. Means jobs and trade for the County. In return there's a strict ban on new clubs. Just three licenses - two for the tourist trade and one for the locals who mostly can't afford the fancy prices over there. Which is where we come in. County gets the business, locals got us and the puritans can go fuck themselves in their lily-white asses."

She looked around her with a degree of pride. "We should have a Preservation Order on us - we still do things like they should be done. I gotta drive out here to dance but it's worth it. Good money on weekends. Not so much tonight but I'm only covering. Thursdays ain't a regular slot for me."

She moved to a door and opened it to show big comfortable couches and another bar. "The champagne room - where men can pay to get a little more up close and personal. Lap dancing. This gets busy after about ten - especially Fridays and Saturdays. But the real money is in the private rooms - that's where they'll really lay down the green." She gestured at a back wall with five doors set into it.

"What goes on there?" asked Georgia.

Shonna was instantly suspicious. "You don't need to know that unless you planning on working there. You planning on that?"

"Er, no. Don't worry about it. I reckon I can guess - but is that safe?"

Shonna nodded to a huge African-American with an ear-piece sat at the end of the bar nearest to the private rooms. "That's Blake. We got a button in each room but we don't really need them. Just holla and Blake will come in and break a bone or two. Ain't that right Blake?"

"No doubt. Give me some fuckin' exercise." He looked at Georgia. "Enjoyed your dance. You gonna be working..." and he glanced over at the private rooms.

Shonna laughed. "You looking for a freebie Blake?"

Blake was looking at Georgia again. "I ain't gonna lie. I wouldn't need asking twice."

Georgia felt the blood in her cheeks. It still didn't come naturally to be desired so brazenly and openly. However, the whole evening was proving her Master's point. Black men, at least some Black men, very definitely found her sexy and wanted her. If she wanted to go that route then the ONLY thing stopping her was her.

"This one ain't like that slut Jewel," said Shonna.

"Hey, Jewel's alright," protested Blake.

"You just saying that cos she sucked your cock back there. Comes in all nervous for the contest and two days later she's dancing three sets and working the private rooms like a five-dollar ho."

"Every time she comes in I'm on crowd control keeping the men orderly while they's waiting their turn," said Blake with a grin. Georgia realised he knew that he was winding up Shonna. The Black woman was obviously jealous - perhaps of Jewel's looks and certainly of her earning potential.

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,230 Followers