Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fucker..." muttered Javon.

"So I'm not minded to let him ruin our day. I did come all this way and I didn't quite get what I came for," she smiled at him.

His face brightened and he smiled back. "I was anxious about asking you back to my crib..."

She shook a disbelieving head at him. "So you took me to the rest-room! You, young man, have some lessons to learn." She moved close to him. "And I'm going to enjoy teaching you some of them." She felt his hard cock pushing against her through their clothes and her smile widened as she looked up at him.

***

The advantage of a vehicle like Georgia's was that you could move the front seat back and get a nice lot of room. The advantage of an area like Gainston was that there were plenty of quite private locations within easy reach of the mall. The vehicle was now packed up in one and Javon was lying back and feeling like the Emperor of the World as Georgia resumed the blow job that had been so rudely interrupted. "Damn, that's good," he muttered as she ran her tongue along the underside of his shaft.

Georgia felt just as good. She'd come for her first real-life and in-person experience with a Black cock and she was not going to be denied by anything. She savoured the warm hard flesh of his cock in her hand and her mouth. She devoted her full attention to his pleasure and to getting what she wanted. She needed to feel how hard he was for her, how much he desired her and how much he wanted to possess her. Javon was a very handsome young man and she'd had years as a wife and mom the wrong side of 30. It felt so good to be desired by a man like him - who she was sure could have his pick of the local girls. It gave her back her confidence. Hard male flesh did not lie and soon she would make him cum and that didn't lie either.

She'd been waiting to feel his fingers on her head and when she felt them she knew he was close. He grunted again and then she felt his cum spurt into her mouth. It'd been a long time and Georgia had almost forgotten that salty taste on her tongue. She concentrated on relaxing and letting him spend himself in her. Then she carefully pulled her head off his cock with her mouth tightly shut and a mischievous look in her eyes.

Javon panted a couple of times and re-focused after his orgasm. He watched her as she carefully opened her mouth to show him the semen pooled in there. Then she closed her mouth and very obviously swallowed. Her mouth opened again this time to reveal it was empty.

Javon loved it! His little joyful laugh was soon echoed by Georgia and the couple hugged. "A good woman cannot be denied her prize," she said.

"Don't know if you a good woman but you sure are as fucking hot as hell baby," responded Javon. "Time I did my bit," he pulled the lever that moved her seat back and gave him room to move in front of her.

"Ooohhhh," cooed Georgia, "that's a nice surprise." His hands pushed her short skirt up and revealed her naked pink pussy.

"You think I'd miss out on this," scolded Javon playfully, "you need to know there are some things I don't need to learn." She felt his breath on her pussy lips and then his tongue began to explore her, gently at first but with a steadily increasing intensity. It seemed someone had taught him well - his attentions increased in intensity but not in speed. He acted like a man who was in no rush, who would spend all day to get her off if necessary. A man who would savour the task. Georgia basked in the feeling and the sensations. It had been so long, ridiculously long.

Her orgasm didn't feel like an earthquake, she didn't scream with passion or kick a hole in the car roof. No, none of that but she did feel really, really, good and let Javon know it. He nodded his own satisfaction and then let himself up. His cock was hard again and she knew what the next act of this little drama was going to be. It was a close thing but her rational brain just managed to kick in.

"Javon, a condom?"

"I'm clean, baby, don't need one."

Which was an attitude that meant Georgia definitely wanted him wearing one - at least her logical brain did, her animal passionate side wanted nothing more that to feel that warmth within her as he took her bare.

"It's not that Javon, it's just that it's been a while and I came off the pill..."

"Shit, you mean you might get knocked up."

Georgia nodded even as she saw the flash in his eyes. Not surprise or concern - it read more like desire. Her young bull seemed to relish the idea of ploughing a fertile field. She felt she could almost read his mind as he considered before finally reaching for the back pocket of his sweats.

"So you DO come prepared," she mock-scolded him.

"If I've gotta act like a fuckin' boy scout," he muttered.

"Just be careful and don't be poking a hole in that thing. It's a tricky time of the month and just one of those potent swimmers of yours could do the job." A little white lie but she was feeling in a playful mood.

His look at her was again one of burning desire. She knew what he wanted - to throw the condom out of the car window and fuck her hard till he coated her lily-white eggs with potent African seed. She also knew that her animal brain wanted to take the condom from him herself and urge him to give her a baby. Fortunately, her logical mind was in charge. A coffee-coloured half-sibling for Charli would be difficult to explain!

Javon broke the moment as he looked down to apply his condom and then moved up to her as she lay exposed and vulnerable to him. As his latex-covered cock reached her she put out a hand. "Javon, I want you to know, your my first."

He looked at her in confusion - after all he'd met her daughter.

She read his mind. "No, I mean my first real man - my first Black man."

Now he understood and smiled. "Watch me go in, baby, watch my big Black cock racially integrate that pretty pink pussy of yours. Might be the first but I'm betting there ain't no way I'll be the last." Then as she watched he pushed home against warm, wet, yielding white flesh.

"Oh God," said Georgia. Again it was the intensity. Feeling him enter her - seeing him enter her. It was a point of no return. Now she'd always be a white woman who fucked Blacks, a race traitor according to half the people she'd grown up around. She didn't care - it felt fucking amazing. It felt like sex should feel and like sex hadn't felt for way too long.

Javon was young and enthusiastic - working up a sweat as he fucked her but soon Georgia felt that there was still something missing. She needed to take charge. She signalled to Javon who soon understood what she wanted. He sank down into the seat and she moved on top of him. She held his latex-sheathed cock upright and then pushed herself down onto it. That felt better - it had always been her best position to come. She could control the action and direct him where her pussy needed him to be. She worked up and down a few times savouring the feeling - but then she knew again that it wasn't enough. She wanted the real deal and wouldn't be satisfied with anything less.

"You weren't lying were you Javon?"

"What about baby?"

"About being clean."

"Shit no, just had my medical for the Army. Passed with flying colours."

Georgia stopped and lowered herself so he was fully in her. It was decision time. He might be just spinning her a line but she doubted it. She made her decision and leaned forward to share a deep kiss with him. Finally, she smiled at him and eased herself off him just long enough to remove the condom. Then she sank herself back onto the now bare Black cock.

"Oh fuck," beamed Javon not really believing what he had just seen happen.

"Oh fuck indeed," replied Georgia her eyes sparkling. She knew instantly that this was what she needed. No half measures, no second thoughts and no regrets. She wanted this to be raw and primal and to end as it should end - with them both satisfied and his seed deep inside her. She began to move her body up and down making sure that his hard cock exerted just the right pressure where she needed it most. It was an act of pure concentration, of consummate skill. Javon gasped and relished the way she was making him feel. This was why if you only fucked young girls you were a damn fool. Only a woman who knew what she needed and knew how to get it could give you an experience like this.

Soon Georgia was panting too with her exertions and the effect they were having on her body. Just at the moment she felt herself start to tire Javon's arms caught her hips and he began to power his cock in and out of her fast. She wailed her release and was still shuddering when she heard him warn her, "I'm gonna shoot Georgia, get off quick."

Georgia had already 'got off' in a sexual sense and the way she was feeling there was no way she was robbing herself of the fitting end to this. She pushed herself back onto his cock as far as she could go and heard him moan as he filled her with his cum.

"Shit, Georgia, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it - you were too good."

Georgia smiled. "Don't worry - it should be OK. I'm outside my most fertile time. I just wanted to see what you would do if I told you otherwise." She looked down at her pussy and opened her lips to show his seed inside. "Seems you liked the idea of filling me up," she giggled.

"At that minute I didn't want anything else in the whole world," admitted Javon, "but the thought of paying child support sort of takes the shine off the idea I guess."

"You don't need to tell me," admitted Georgia, "but it was fucking good wasn't it?" Her last question seemed to crave reassurance.

Javon was happy to provide it as he hugged her. "It was pure dope, baby, thass the best pussy I've ever had," he murmured into her pink ear and then rang his tongue around it making her giggle again.

"You make me feel like a school-girl Javon, what am I doing here making out in a car? Am I crazy?"

"Crazy fucking hot, baby, crazy fucking hot."

Georgia clung to him - to his youth, to his strength, to his masculinity. "Thank you for your service Javon," she murmured.

Owned

Georgia had got used to the files now. This one, like all the others, arrived with no prior warning. Again there was the dim lighting and the grainy quality which forced her to watch in a darkened room with her attention fully on the screen. She saw a pair of men's shoes striding over carpeted floor and then through a door. He paused, "Are you ready for me in there?"

"She's ready hun," came a response from a cheerful female voice.

"Good." Now the camera proceeded forward to find an African-American woman beside a kneeling figure. The girl wore the black leather hood and the cloak of thin dark fabric cut by her Master in the previous video. She was easily identifiable from her tattoo and her piercings as the young woman who had featured in the other videos but her actual identity remained protected.

"So, I asked you if you wished to return here as part of the game - is that correct?"

The black leather hood nodded assent.

"I told you what would be expected of you - have you agreed to fulfil that expectation."

The hooded figure nodded again.

"Then get them and show me."

The girl got up and walked to a bag resting on a chair. She took a small box out of the bag and presented them to her master. The Black woman came and examined the box. "Yeah that's them. Mircette."

The male voice grunted his approval.

"Girl - you know what to do," said Leez.

The camera followed the girl as she walked down a passageway and through a door into a bathroom. A hand lifted the toilet lid as the girl removed a couple of blister packs from the box.

"These your only birth control?"

The hooded head nodded.

"You sure about that."

The nodding was more insistent.

"Well go ahead then."

The girl bent over the toilet bowl and carefully, almost ceremonially, popped each of the pills out of the blister packs and into the toilet bowl. The camera never moved as it recorded every moment of the process.

When she finished the girl looked at her master.

"You know what to do."

The girl reached out and flushed the toilet. The camera watched as the pills were swept away forever.

"That monthly blood test - you remember that you signed for me to receive a copy of the results too?"

The girl nodded.

"Well, I will know if you ever take birth control pills again - and that will see you expelled from the game. Understood." His tone was firm and authoritative.

The girl nodded.

"You're still going to be fucking Black guys - in fact your going to be fucking Black only from now on. Understood."

The girl nodded.

"You also going to be fucking more different Black guys and fucking Black guys more often. We're going to be raising your game. Understood."

Again the girl nodded.

"All while off the pill - and we'll be telling the men that so expect nearly all their seed to be put as deep in you as they can from now on. Lots of them gonna be real eager to knock up a pretty little white girl like you. Understood and agree to all that?"

The hesitation was infinitesimal and then the head nodded twice.

The camera went very close to the girl as her Master apparently kissed and hugged her. "Proud of you baby - you've proved worthy of my gifts if you wish to accept them. First..."

Leez came forward and placed a necklace on the girl. It was tight around her exposed neck forming a black leather choker with the letters 'B - O - S' spelled out in brilliants on the front.

"For 'Black Owned Slut'," explained her Master. "I will expect you to wear it at all times when playing the game - and at other times when instructed. You wish to accept it? You may speak"

The girl nodded. "Thank you Master - its beautiful." Again her voice seemed to have been processed to avoid recognition.

"Like you honey," said the Black woman. "Now for your second gift. Do you know how to use one of these?" She held out a box.

The girl took and opened the box.

"If you don't you'd best find out real quick," said her Master. "From now on the rules are simple. Outside the game you don't fuck without this and a condom for the man. Within the game you will fuck bare and will only wear the diaphragm if specifically instructed to in advance. As for white guys..."

"I'm Black only," the girl interrupted him.

The Black woman embraced her. "That's right, baby. But not just for Black MEN and your master has agreed to lend you to me for tonight."

The camera picked up the widening of the girl's eyes.

"Don't worry, sweetness, you are REALLY going to enjoy this. Leez will give you a true education," the man laughed.

"If you'll let me," said the Black woman. It was supposedly a request but it wasn't spoken as a question but rather with total confidence as to the answer.

"Yes please, er, Mistress."

"Only your Mistress for tonight - that's more my husband's bag. In the meantime though you'd best get into that bedroom and get yourself naked..."

The clip faded out into blackness as the girl moved forward into an adjoining room followed by the African-American woman.

***

"How do you know what I'm feeling Master?"

"Do I know what you are feeling?"

"Sometimes you seem to - with what you ask me and those videos you send me."

"You enjoy the videos I send you?"

"Yes, yes I do. But I need to know who the girl is."

"One day you may meet her. As for me knowing what you need - this isn't my first time round the track you know."

"I know, Master."

"But each of you is special and each of you is individual. My satisfaction is in deciding exactly how to bring you to your fullest potential as a player of 'the game'. My pleasure is in taking you as I found you and bringing you forward to where you need to be."

"Where is that, Master?"

"You know that already. To where you can wear a choker like the girl in the video and it seem right to every Black man or woman who sees you and, most important of all, to you yourself."

"I have to wear a necklace like her's."

"Not necessarily. There are other ways. We will explore some as we proceed. Do you understand? Do you agree?"

"Yes Master."

Status Symbols and Obligations

"I thought we might go to the beach. It's so hot for early May." Georgia was looking at her daughter.

Charli looked like she was going to agree but then was momentarily flustered. "Er, no thanks Mom, we've been studying dermatology and I'm sort of paranoid about getting sunburnt at the moment."

'No kidding,' thought Georgia. Charli had always been like most young women in that in hot weather she generally liked to show as much skin as would pass for decent. However, on this visit and, come to think of it, on the last as well she had been careful to keep herself covered up. Short sleeves maybe, but nothing more.

"That's what high-factor lotion is for Charli - so you can feel the sun on your back but be protected. Come on - you know that! Besides, I know how you love to swim! I can't believe you've not got a tan," she playfully reached out to pull up the back of her daughter's shirt.

"Hey, no Mom," Charli jumped away from her and seemed suddenly panicked. "I kind of like to keep my skin its natural colour nowadays."

Georgia let the subject lie. It seemed important for some reason she couldn't guess. Well, she probably could guess. When girls got flustered like that for no reason it was pretty certain that men were at the back of it. Funny, though, because Charli had never liked being so pale.

"Well young lady, if not the beach what DO you want to do? Let me guess - shopping?"

"At Gainston?"

Georgia laughed to herself. No, she was highly unlikely ever to go there again. "I have an errand I have to run if you can keep yourself amused."

"Oh I'll come too - anything to get away from my books for a while. Do you know where you have to go?"

"Neiman Marcus. Do you know where they are in the city?"

Charli's eyes opened in surprise. Her mother dressed pretty well and wasn't on poverty row but Neiman Marcus certainly wasn't her usual port of call. It was a long cry from Gainston mall! Charli's budget until recently had been more thrift store than luxury boutique but she answered without considering that fact. "Yes, they aren't so far away. I was there a while ago."

Now it was her mother who was surprised. "Either waiting tables pays a LOT better than I remembered or your father has raised your allowance!"

Her daughter again looked a little flustered and her explanation, "They don't charge to look, Mom," didn't come across entirely naturally. Georgia was a little disappointed. She and her daughter had always been close and, outside of a couple of fraught teenage years, her daughter had never really felt the need to be so defensive with her. Perhaps living apart meant that they were also growing apart. The thought saddened her though she knew that perhaps that was how it had to be.

Georgia made a concious effort to smile and to put her daughter as much at ease as possible. "I guess I'll probably just be looking too, honey." She was relieved to see her daughter return her smile.

***

Her Master's voice had come silky smooth and deep through Georgia's newly purchased head-phones. So much better and more intimate than her tinny old speakers.

"I was impressed by your return to the mall with Javon. You took several steps there that I thought we would have to negotiate separately. It suggests that you are ready to enter a new stage of our relationship - to advance a level in 'the game'."

Georgia felt a warm burst of pleasure at the knowledge that she had pleased him. "Do you think I am ready Master?" She sub-consciously sought for more of his praise.

"Well, we will see won't we. The time has come for me to make an investment in you and for you to make a real commitment to 'the game.' Do YOU feel ready for that?"