Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 03

Story Info
White MILF meets her Black Master.
14.3k words
4.61
36k
32

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crimfolk
crimfolk
1,222 Followers

Chapter One has the background to these characters white Chapter Two is more 'action' heavy. Reading either or both will improve your experience reading this one. Many of the characters also appear in my 'Jessica' story so gluttons for punishment should read that one too. Hope you all enjoy it.

Finding a Job (or perhaps Two)

The letter came as a considerable surprise to Georgia. An approach from 'a leading non-profit' to administer one of their new-build schools in the Capital. Frankly, new public facilities in those particular areas of the city were as rare as hens' teeth but somehow the Foundation had secured the funding, both capital and revenue. Georgia's initial researches had told her that much but very little more. The Foundation was apparently named after someone called Taylor but there seemed very little information on line about either him or his organisation.

She knew she could not give up her current job on such flimsy data. However, the offer had many attractions. Working to give a good education to children who desperately needed one. That was one thing but, of course, there was also the fact that she would be moving closer to the city, increasingly the focus of her activities as part of 'the game'. At the moment she already seemed to spend half her time on the freeway and her trips North would have to increase in frequency if she was to repay her Master's investment in her. The only problem was Charli - the last thing she wanted was for her daughter to think that she was trying to cramp her style and interfere in her life. She would have to be careful there.

***

As if to prove a point that Thursday afternoon saw Georgia back on the freeway headed to a hastily-arrangement appointment with another potential employer. This time there was no possibility of meeting Hoss, the owner of the Franklin Mint, on public territory. This time it was a question of knocking on his office door and waiting to be admitted.

Hoss was a man in his late forties - a big dark-skinned man with an air of authority about him. Running a club like his was not a job for the faint-hearted. "Georgia," he said, drawing out the syllables of her name in a show of satisfaction, "I thought we weren't going to see you again. What's changed - perhaps you found you were missing us?" His eyes crinkled and he gave a little laugh at the idea.

"I find that I'm ... I'm in need of some money."

Hoss shook his head sorrowfully. "The same is true of so many of my girls. I have to ask - is it a chemical issue? If there's a problem there we might be able to work around it but I will need to know."

"Nothing like that. I just have a debt to pay."

"I was happy to offer you work but you turned it down. Now you are the one coming to me asking for a slot so the situation is altered a little. I don't have time to finesse no bougie poon, you understand? Having thought it over I don't need just dancers - I need girls ready and happy to participate in all aspects of the business."

Georgia guessed he wasn't talking about doing a bit of cleaning. He meant the private rooms. Well, she'd understood that was part of the deal. "I'm happy to do that."

"The Champagne lounge and the private rooms?" Her nod in response drew a genuine smile to his face. "Well, well, well, It seems that it IS my lucky day. I think we could make some real green together so long as your performance is up to your potential. Show me again how you dance". He reached across to a button and pressed it - activating a speaker that duplicated the music then playing in the club proper. That done he leaned back in his chair and slightly raised his eyebrows.

Georgia took the cue. She once again imagined that she was in her own little office and dancing for her Master. Trying to please him and to show herself off to the best. Trying to persuade him that she was worthy of joining his stable. Suddenly, with a start, she realised that was exactly what she was doing. She was trying to become one of Hoss' girls and she wasn't insulated from this powerful Black man by a monitor screen. He was right there in front of her. She felt her pulse start to race and quickly removed what remained of her outer clothing. Soon she stood in front of him in just her bra and panties feeling his experienced eye assessing every inch of her.

"First thing, you were dancing like you was somewhere else. Noticed that last time you were here. Lot of dancers make that mistake. Don't matter how fly or tight you is you won't make it rain unless you can establish a connection with your crowd. When your eyes meet theirs each and every one of those men have to believe that you have a special chemistry just with them. That whatever else happens tonight you are desperate for him to take you back for a Private Session. That but for all the rules and your strict bastard of a boss," he gave a little smile, "you'd quit here to be his exclusive shorty. You catching what I'm laying down?"

Frankly, Georgia was struggling a bit - what on earth was a 'shorty' for instance? Not a reference to her height?

When she asked Hoss gufffawed. "A shorty is a man's girl on the side, his breezy." He noticed Georgia was struggling again. "A breezy is a girl who knows what a man likes and is REAL happy to provide it. Talking of which - put your clothes back on and give me another dance."

This time Georgia gave all her attention to her one-man audience. She kept her eyes locked on his and made sure that he would feel that every movement was calculated for his pleasure.

This time Hoss gave a little round of applause. "I should be charging for this schooling I'm giving you but what can I say I've always been overly generous."

Georgia gave him a smile back though, as she recalled, 'generous' wasn't the word the other girls had applied to Hoss on her last visit.

The big man heaved himself out of his chair and came close to Georgia. He took her hand in his and then gently had her rotate her arm while he examined her skin carefully. Then he did the same for the other arm and also checked her legs. "Sorry about that. One thing about addicts is they is always frontin, can't tell the straight truth after a while. So I like to check and know what I'm dealing with from the start. Yes and I should remind you that we are a fully-nude club."

Georgia took the hint and soon her underwear had joined her outer garments on the floor.

"The dancing is up to scratch but what about the Champagne Lounge. If you working the men in there how you gonna be able to operate?" Hoss sat down again. "Come show me how you can lap-dance baby. Show me how you gonna go hard for that green."

Georgia did her best to move over to him seductively. She again made eye contact and put a big smile on her face. She leaned over until his face was perhaps an inch from her bare breasts and then started back.

"Oh no - this is the Champagne Lounge of the Franklin Mint. They ain't rail-birds, these have paid to be up close and personal with my best girls. So bear that in mind and start again."

This time she didn't hesitate and held her breasts up for his inspection before gently rubbing them on his face and body. A large Black hand grasped her right breast and squeezed it his palm rubbing on her nipple. "Border line on the titties - my patrons are VERY into a nice pair of titties and a big old booty on a girl. Jewel, my other white girl , she got real nice titties but she like you in that I gotta make allowances in the rear-end department. Can't expect you to compete with the sistas but you pretty bangin back there for a cracka."

He gave a gesture with his finger and Georgia turned to let him examine that particular asset. "Work it," Hoss growled and she stuck her butt out as far as she could go and began to waggle it.

She jumped a little as a hand caught her thigh and then a big finger ran its way up and down her bare pussy lips. "Did I feel you flinch? You a damn sexy bitch so why wouldn't a man want to touch and explore. Ain't that what you here for? Now stick that booty out."

Georgia obeyed and was 'rewarded' with a smart smack on the behind. She held her position and soon felt another smack from his hand, not overly hard but hard enough. She still held her position and was rewarded by his chuckle. "Thass more like it. Any man's gonna want to slap that ass and with you white girls you get to see those sweet cheeks blush." He ran his hand over her butt in a smoothing motion. "Time you showed me what you can do in a lap dance."

Georgia turned and advanced on him as he sat in his chair. She straddled his lap and lowered herself onto his crotch then moved herself over him in a series of deliberate movements. Then she pushed herself up his body to offer her tits to him. He obliged by taking a nipple in his mouth and working at it with his tongue. "Hmmmnnn," moaned Georgia. She liked the way he was working and it gave her an idea. She eased herself off Hoss and then used her agility to kick one leg up above his head. Carefully she lowered herself until her pink glistening pussy was left tantalisingly just above his mouth. He moved forward and she eased back. They returned to their original position and when Hoss tried again Georgia eased away again. The third time she took his hand and placed it onto her butt. He took a hold and then moved his mouth forward. This time she stayed in place and his skilled tongue worked on her pussy until she felt she couldn't hold the position any more.

"Yeah, lap dancing don't seem to be a problem for you. But remember in the Champagne Room he can be naked below the waist or you can. That's the County regulation to prevent undue public lewdness. Basically it means you'll be naked and the guys can play with you but their dicks gotta stay in their pants. A lot of times the customers like to see a floor-show - some girl on girl. Judging by last time's performance with Shonna that won't be a problem for you. Got all that?"

Georgia nodded. She knew what was coming next.

"OK - the Private Rooms. This is where the real money gets made if you got the aptitude and the skills. Say we just got into the booth together what would you do?"

"Ask what he wants?"

"No, no, no. If he's the poh-poh then that's you booking yourself a night in the County cells. They don't bother us often but that won't be much consolation when you're having your mug-shots took. Your FIRST move is to defuse that threat, always and without exception, by giving your customer a Baltimore handshake. That makes any evidence he might give inadmissible unless he refuses the offer. If he DOES refuse the offer you leave the room immediately and report the situation to me."

"Sorry to be a newbie but what's a Baltimore hand-shake?

Hoss grinned, "Well that's easily showed. You just open the gentleman's pants and give him a little help in getting what you find there nice and hard. Why don't you practice right now."

Well, why the fuck not. Georgia reached up and deftly undid the fastenings and zip of Hoss' suit pants. She eased his pants down a little and then carefully pulled his boxers away from the bulge showing inside them.

Georgia couldn't take her eyes off what she found there. Hoss's cock was very big, very Black and very obviously not in need of any further assistance in getting hard!

"Yeah, sweet thing, THAT is why I'm called Hoss. Now don't forgot what you got him out for."

Georgia leaned forward and took a gentle grasp on the big Black cock. It had to be a good ten inches and it was seriously thick. She wondered how a woman could take such a monster but reflected that she'd used bigger toys and that she suspected most of the other dancers had already taken this particular ride. She moved her hand up and down and felt the warmth of his flesh in her palm.

"That would be enough legally but, of course, guys are going to want more of that unless you can provide something better. Some of them will want a handie, some might want a foot-job or a tit-job or, well, you get the idea. Your job is to keep them happy, keep them paying and get them off. If they leave happy and get their nut then you got a chance of making a regular. Some men might not even want to touch you or be touched by you. They might want to wank off in your shoe or tell you their life story or do any kind of shit that makes them happy. You provide that service and they pay you. Simple. It isn't so complicated though because most of them are like me they just wanna get blown by a bopper with skills."

Georgia took the hint and licked her lips before going to work on Hoss' impressive cock. He was a big unit but Georgia knew just what he would like. She pushed her mouth down onto his shaft and got to business making it good and wet and sloppy. As she pushed down as far as she was comfortable she extended her tongue to tease him and was rewarded with an appreciative, "Yeah, baby, show we what you got." Her hand gently pumping at his base she took his cock out of her mouth and began teasing his head with her tongue. Then she was back pushing herself down until she didn't think she could go any further.

She felt his fingers in her hair and momentarily worried that he might push her further but Hoss just lay his hand on her head. She got the message - he could take control if he needed to but just at the moment he was happy with her efforts.

He eased her off him and pulled her up so his dick, lubricated with her saliva, was level with her tits. He pushed his cock into her cleavage and tried to wrap her tits around his shaft. He could get her round his girth but when he tried to tit-fuck her his cock kept pushing out. After two or three more attempts he gave up. "Thought as much - that's a shame. Girl who can give a good tit-fuck has a major advantage. Jewel had me cumming like gang-busters and that ain't usual for me. She real blessed and talented." He noticed Georgia's little scowl - she had heard quite enough about how great Jewel was. He pushed her back down so she could take his cock back into her mouth. He sighed with pleasure. "Back there - it's about making them nut. C'mon baby - make old Hoss nut for ya."

She got the message and ditched the subtlety. She worked quickly and hard with her hand and mouth to get him off. After a couple of minutes of hard work she was rewarded with a tightening of his fingers in her hair and the taste of his cum in her mouth. She kept working him till she knew he was done.

She looked up into the sweating face of Hoss. He didn't smile he just nodded sagely. It was enough - she suspected Hoss was a connoisseur of good head and so his approval stood for something.

"Like your work - so just a few pointers. You never spit while the customer's looking. Best you swallow and make sure to keep plenty of water with you."

"I know about the water," said Georgia - remembering seeing Roni work the booths. It seemed an age ago and it was a shock to realise it had only been a couple of months.

"Gets hot back there too. Once you done you smile like he's given you the best treat you could imagine and you thank your man. Some of them WILL tip you again after they nut so long as you play them right. Everyone gets what they want and you might get a new regular for you and for the club."

Georgia knew she was being tutored in the art of the hustle. It was all about the money but then wasn't that why she was here, at least in theory. Hoss didn't need to know it was all part of a deeper 'game'. Frankly, she doubted Hoss would care so long as he got his cut and an occasional BJ. But there was one thing still worrying her. "What about, you know, full sex."

"Fuckin' you mean? Won't say it's never happened back there but in theory it's against the regulations. Of course if you want to make an outside arrangement then that's not my problem. Just remember I pay Blake good money to keep you girls safe - you take a client off the reservation and you'll be on your own. It ain't clever no matter how much he offers. We got a sort of middle way. Back of the club there's an alleyway that's pretty private and some of the girls will take a guy back there. I got a camera up there connects to a monitor in the girl's changing room. So you girls can look after your own."

"A little advice - don't put out too quick no matter how broke you are. Scarcity increases value, you understand. You known for taking anyone back there and you'll end up taking everyone back there. That's not the way to longevity in this game."

Georgia nodded but her mind was in a whirl. She imagined being out there with a Black stranger knowing that all the other dancers were watching. It was an appalling prospect but she knew that just thinking about it was sending that familiar warmth through her body. This life had lures she could never have imagined herself being seduced by but her body didn't lie. She was tempted and she had to be careful or she might go too far. 'The Game' had made her realise just how sexual a being she really was. That sexuality had been stifled by her upbringing and then by her early marriage. Now it was bursting free and wanted to express itself. At times it seemed she might not be able to control it. At times she was sure that she didn't want to control it. At those times she wanted to take the whole ride and experience it all - though she realised just how crazy that was.

"You, baby, can consider yourself hired. You work Fridays and Saturdays from 7 till 3. Jewel works the Capital clubs weekends and I don't need two white girls here at the same time. One is enough - just to offer my clientele a little variety in their buffet. I think you gonna be real popular especially when they learn you got skills as well as looks. Let them buy you drinks - and make sure to take enough to smooth off the edges. But don't get so folded you can't work. Need something to take the brakes off and one or two of the girls will point you to where you can get your roll on. Any questions?"

Georgia shook her head.

"Then I'll see you Friday - but first let me see that sweet tongue clean up my cock so I can get back to business."

Georgia began carefully to remove every trace of saliva and semen from the now less-than-hard Black cock. Working for Hoss promised to be quite an experience...

Making A Date

Josh Hawkins paused to gather his thoughts as he stood in front of the door to the School Administrator's office. He'd seen Mrs Johnson when she'd arrived this morning and it had been a serious lift to his spirits. Would have been a lift to any man's spirits seeing just how good she was looking. He remembered that afternoon when she had come down to his office and seemed to flirt with him. As ever it set a stirring in his pants. But he had to keep a grip because today was a different matter. He knocked on the door.

"Come in - ah, Mr Hawkins, how nice to see you!" Georgia seemed genuinely delighted and just that fact pretty much made old Josh's day. He had to fight not to just stand there and drink in how good she was looking. Her hair was red - which he knew was a dye-job but surely approved of - and just over shoulder-length. She wore a dark-blue blouse and a perfectly-cut dark grey business suit that showed her fine figure off very nicely. Her skirt ended a few inches above the knee and her dancer's legs, which Josh had always admired, were in tan hold-ups. Add in that pretty-as-a-picture face of hers and the intelligent eyes twinkling at him and it was safe to say that Josh had to concentrate to keep to the matter in hand.

"Mrs Johns..."

"Mr Hawkins," she interrupted sternly, "you call me Georgia - you hadn't forgotten that had you?"

"Sorry, uh, Georgia, to cut to the chase I'm having to give in my notice for the end of the school year."

crimfolk
crimfolk
1,222 Followers