Georgia Plays The Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, oh no, I am sorry to hear that Mr Hawkins. Is something wrong - is there something we can do?"

Josh rushed to placate her. "No Georgia, it's just you know that I have a daughter and grand-kids out there in Phoenix." Georgia nodded and he went on. "Well she's been after me to go and join her out there. Now a job is coming up at the school over by her that would suit me just fine and see me through to my pension. Be foolish of me to turn it down."

Georgia sighed and looked at him. "It has been very reassuring to have such a reliable man in your post and I know I will find you very hard, perhaps impossible, to replace but I can only wish you well. I'm really going to miss seeing you around."

'Not nearly as much as I'm going to miss seeing YOU and that fine body of yours,' thought Josh but he just nodded to Georgia in sympathy.

Her eyes then brightened. "It's good that you have come over because I have a little job needs doing. Do you have time?"

Of course he did and soon the two of them were standing by high shelving. "I need to check some records up there," Georgia pointed to the top shelf which was four feet above her head.

"Nuthin simpler," said Josh and grabbed a step-ladder to go and fetch the box. Then he felt her smooth hand on his rough one.

"I think I'd better go up there - but I'm a little nervous of these ladders and I'll feel so much better knowing that you are holding it steady and keeping me safe." Her smile up into Josh's face was positively angelic. "Just as well I've not got my heels on today," she giggled. Josh remembered seeing her in an amazing pair of heels a couple of days before - their red soles attracting his gaze. Just remembering how she'd looked in them made his cock swell again and bulge against the material of his pants.

He felt her climb the steps as he held on tight and looked fixedly to the front. He remembered she was wearing a skirt and he didn't want to be caught peeking - you just couldn't do that sort of thing nowadays.

"Ooohh, it still feels a little shaky. I'd better brace myself." Her shoes scraped across the top of the steps to the furthest extent possible in the space available. It meant she had a firm base but also meant her legs were a good foot apart. If Josh glanced up he'd see her panties. He swallowed something hard and jagged and just about fought down the temptation. He had to be strong, he had to be strong...

"Mr Hawkins, what's this?"

It wasn't his fault, it really wasn't his fault. It was just automatic to respond and look up. Josh did just that and his eyes opened wide and his mouth went dry. He wasn't getting a glimpse of her panties. Instead he was seeing a perfect pair of legs above him and where they met was the most beautiful bare pink pussy that he could ever imagine seeing. He froze as it seemed about every drop of blood in his body surged towards his cock. He felt so damn hard he was surprised it didn't tear out of his pants and knock a hole in the damn wall!

Georgia seemed not to have noticed. "I wonder, Mr Hawkins, do you think there is anything up here that you could make use of?"

Josh wanted to grab her down off there that minute and show her but he still couldn't quite believe what was happening. He had to be fooling himself - he couldn't be reading this right. This sort of thing didn't happen - well not to men like him anyway.

Then the spell was broken and Georgia was coming back down as Josh held the steps. Suddenly only a step or two off the ground she seemed to slip and a flailing hand grasped the nearest thing available.

"Ugghhhh," moaned Josh involuntarily as her white fingers gently cupped the bulge in his crotch. He nearly came in his damn pants - this woman didn't know what she was doing to him. He rolled his eyes to the heavens in search of fresh strength.

She was safely down at ground level now. "I think I should say Mr Hawkins, on OSHA grounds, that you should be very careful carrying such a big powerful tool around like that in your pants. It's been a joy to work with you but I need you to promise me something."

Josh was almost stupefied. "Anything, Mrs John..., uh Georgia, anything at all."

"An appropriate working relationship is very important I think you'll agree..."

His eyes flashed a little. So this was just a damn prick-tease.

"...so at one minute past five on your last day I would like to see you in my office so that we can discuss my leaving present to you. That's, oooh, still a few weeks away, do you think you can wait that long?" Her question was asked with a look of innocent concern for his welfare.

His eyes were still blazing - but now with lust for the woman in front of him. "I'm going to be there, Georgia, be sure that you are too."

She kissed her finger tips and then put them to his lips. "Oh that's a date Mr Hawkins, that is very much a date."

There's Many A Slip

For once the weather forecasters had NOT been wrong. Georgia had thought of calling it off but once she'd decided to really do this thing she needed to get on with it. Besides she'd rung ahead and checked with Tom that it would alright to come tonight. She couldn't have him thinking she'd chickened out - or, worse, telling her Master that she'd let him down.

Now she had run into what seemed the worst of the weather with rain cascading down her wind-shield. It was a real relief when she finally groped her way to the vacant lot opposite the porn store. This time there were only four vehicles and all were parked as close to the store's entrance as possible. She slid her own next to them and ran like hell for the store entrance.

Just as she reached it she almost collided with someone coming the other way. Arms grabbed hers and the two recognised each other.

"Shonna!"

"Hey, my favorite whitebread! What you doing here?"

Georgia didn't answer and felt the pink in her cheeks.

"Oh! Never had YOU tabbed for that." Shonna's delight was obvious. "My little whitebread's been a bopper all along! Had a wasted trip tonight tho, same as me."

"What?" gasped Georgia. "Why?"

Shonna gestured to the rain as it seemed to come down in even heavier torrents. "No fuckin customers baby. No cheddar out there for us hoodrats to nibble!" She paused and almost scowled as a small Black man doing a very good impression of a drowned rat dashed into the store. "Well except him and I can tell you that two of us won't get far on what he'll bring."

Georgia felt horribly deflated. She's been building herself up for this moment all week and suddenly it was, quite literally, a total wash-out.

Shonna took her arm. "Fuck it, baby. If the customers don't come to us then we got to go get some customers. Have a little bang of our very own. Let's bail on this shit and go have some fun". She looked at Georgia's well-kept vehicle and then at her own rather beat-up Nissan. "No offense but we best take my ride. Yours will be OK here - but out by some of the clubs that'd be on bricks or in flames in about twenty seconds flat. Locals would think it was plain-clothes."

Almost before Georgia knew it she was in Shonna's vehicle and heading away from the porn store. The Black woman reached into her door panel and produced a flask. "I can't cause I'm driving but you can get the party started."

Georgia unscrewed the cap and cautiously took a sip. It tasted fruity and was really very good though she could also taste the strength of the alcohol. She moved to put the cap back on.

"A proper drink," growled Shonna. "Don't be dissing my hospitality and besides," she grinned, "soon as I done driving you'll have missed your chance with it."

Georgia took a proper drink. It was just strong enough to help her relax a bit - nothing too hard to handle. Soon the two women were chatting happily about the clubs and Tom and their fellow dancers.

Shonna came off the freeway and Georgia grew concerned as they entered a built-up and very run-down area. They pulled up outside what might have been a derelict house but for the traces of fire-light flickering on the window. "Got an errand to run for my boo but you stay in the car and don't attract attention. This ain't a place for nice white folks."

Georgia saw how serious the other woman looked and instantly huddled herself down into her seat. She counted the minutes while Shonna was away but luckily the rain was keeping people off the streets and she had no cause for alarm. Soon Shonna was back and throwing herself down into the driver's seat. "It's shit out there," she complained, "but now we can go home." As her vehicle pulled out she said to herself, "Good-bye H-Town and good fucking riddance. Back to the Capital and a dry set of clothes." She reached into her coat and again offered her flask to Georgia.

Georgia knew better than to refuse and anyway she was starting to enjoy the adventures of the evening. She took a good stiff drink.

"Thass right, baby," cooed Shonna, "get some fire in that uptown belly of yours. Tonight we gonna show the city what damage two premium chassys can do . Finish it up if you like - I got plenty more at home." Georgia wasn't going to drink TOO much but she kept taking a little nip and somehow, by their next stop, the flask was empty.

***

To survive in Shonna's world you had to be an opportunist. Especially when you also factored in the issue of Mike - apparently one of the big games companies was VERY interested in his outline but they weren't ready to make the advance yet. So Shonna was pulling double shifts to keep herself, Mike and Mike's expensive habits supplied.

But tonight she had got lucky. Tonight she had found a real meal-ticket in Georgia. Shit, if the woman was ready to blow plenty of strange cock at Tom's why the fuck shouldn't she do it for her and Mike? Didn't take Einstein to see Georgia was in it for the cock rather than the green. Well, Shonna herself was just the opposite so it'd work out perfect. Georgia would get plenty of Black cock and Shonna would get to increase her collection of presidential portraits.

Of course she did have to admit the flask was a dirty trick. The alcohol wasn't too strong but when she'd gone to Stretch's trap-house for Mike's medicine and Stretch had told her he had some Speedies Plus... Well, was she supposed to look that gift horse in the mouth? A base of ecstasy mixed with yayo and that extra special little ingredient from the most ingenious chemists in H-Town. At least that shithole was good for something! Some mixed into a newly refilled flask and more ready for adding to a bottle of water later on. That would make sure everything would feel real good for Georgia. Shit - she'd take a pull or too herself. Bumping up always made the night go better.

Georgia had started on the fresh flask before they arrived at the next stop. It was a clothes shop that she was surprised to see was still open. Shonna laughed when she mentioned it. "Shit, this is when her customers are around. Nine to Five wouldn't catch many."

The neighborhood was an improvement on the H-Town trap-house but it was pretty obvious that this was not an area to feature in the Capital's tourism brochures. However, Georgia didn't feel the anxiety she had before. Instead it all seemed an interesting new experience and the gang tags flashing by in the lights had almost seemed to hypnotise her.

Once in the shop she took in the nature of the clothing on offer. It included what seemed like most of the world's supply of PVC and fake fur. A lot of very bright colours and frankly gaudy brilliants. Normally Georgia would have run a mile. However, tonight for some reason she loved the display. It didn't take long for Shonna and the Black woman in the shop to take charge.

Georgia found herself pushed into a cubicle with a small armful of clothes. She quickly changed - marvelling at the sensations of the new textures on her skin and the feel of cool air on her newly-exposed skin.

"Shit, girl, you look sexy as fuck."

"Yeah she gonna draw some crowds that's for sure She new?"

"Yeah, we trying the clubs tonight."

Georgia had certainly never worn an outfit anything like this one before. The idea of being seen in public like this would have been inconceivable for her. Her thighs were bare while shiny PVC boots began above her knees and ended in kitten heels. Her panties were a pale blue but really consisted only of a tiny triangle of material in front and a thong behind. Shonna noted with approval that a nice obvious camel toe was already starting to show. Two similar light blue triangles of stretchy material just about kept Georgia's breasts under control but her nipples were clearly obvious as they pressed on the clinging fabric. She wore matching material fringed with gold on her arms and around the top of her shoulders - the only real concession to anything like an outfit per se.

Had Georgia seen a twenty year-old wearing this outfit she'd undoubtedly have called it indecent - at least until recently. For a woman in her mid-thirties to wear such an outfit sent an undeniable message. A man would be pretty much guaranteed that she'd put out but he'd also know that she was most likely a 'professional'.

"Know where you taking her?"

Shonna rattled off a list of six clubs and the other woman nodded her head. Most clubs in the Capital had plenty of African-American customers. That was simple demographics. Most of the clubs that Shonna had mentioned were one's that catered almost exclusively to the Black population. This was clearly another white woman who'd either been Blacked or was just about to be. It didn't come as a shock - she was seeing it more and more as time passed.

The woman frowned a little and then fetched something. "Knew something was wrong," she muttered. Georgia's ear-studs were rapidly replaced by big hoops that reached down to her shoulders. Each silver ring was adorned with brilliants that flashed as they caught the light.

"Time to settle up. We got places to go. Got your plastic girl?"

As Georgia looked down to enter her card number Shonna, standing behind her, held up two fingers. The woman got the message and rang an extra $200 on the bill. She'd hand Shonna her cut, a nice crisp Benjamin, on the way out. Yes, in Shonna's world you had to take your opportunities when they arose.

***

Mike was back at the crib. Well that was no surprise - busy 'working' on his game. To Shonna it looked more like 'playing' and she again wondered if Aisha had been right. But to accept that also meant accepting that he'd been playing her all this while and that she could not do.

Mike looked up and noticed Georgia. He clearly liked what he saw.

The feeling was not mutual. Even in her slightly intoxicated state Georgia wasn't impressed by Mike. His skin was a light brown and he wore a straggly moustache above a long bushy beard. Frankly he might have been a hipster with a tan. The matted dread-locks didn't help. Very sexy on a really dark man but on someone like Mike - definitely not so much.

While Georgia took in her new surroundings Shonna hustled Mike off into the kitchen to give him the low-down

"Change of plan Mike, we going advertising and then Georgia here is going to do most of the work. Give me an easy night."

Now Mike's eyes were showing dollar signs. Georgia could be an excellent new revenue stream. Double the capacity and could also offer an increased variety of services. "Just a blow-bang? She looks down to make us some real money and she's got two more holes that could do just that."

Shonna's mouth tightened. She had her principles. "She came out to suck cock and that's all she'll be doing - it's just that it'll be for our benefit not that fat bastard Tom's." She gave her boyfriend a look that clearly told him that the subject was closed.

When she rejoined Georgia the white woman seemed almost crackling with nervous energy. Shonna just about managed to sit her down and apply some more appropriate make-up. Heavy mascara and 'cock-sucker red' lip-gloss, just what every little white girl needed on her way to her first night's serious partying.

***

The crowd had assembled in one corner of the club - mobbing around something that Tyrone, despite his height, couldn't see. The big doorman began to ease his way through the crowd. No need for roughness because everyone was here for a good time. He just needed to know what was going down. Could be someone had collapsed and needed help.

He finally got close enough to see and almost raised his eyes to the heavens. No-one appeared to need any help but Shonna was up to her damn tricks again. She had a white girl with her and was leading her around on a damn lead like a dog! As he watched Shonna kissed 'her pet' deeply on the mouth and then dropped ostentatiously to the floor leaving her head at the girl's crotch level.

Tyrone had known Shonna a long time and he knew what was coming next. However, he decided not to intervene for another minute or two - the crowd looked to be enjoying the show. Fuck it, HE was enjoying the show.

The tiny panties on the white girl were pulled aside and Shonna was pushing her long Black fingers up and down the lips of a shaved pink pussy. The white girl bent her knees trying to lower herself onto the fingers but Shonna just teased her awhile before finally taking control. Shonna used both hands to open the other girl's pussy and then thrust her own tongue inside. The white girl was yelling now but it was almost drowned out by the roar of the crowd.

Tyrone looked at the white girl and saw writing on her bare belly and back. '11 tonight at the Basta place. $50.' Now he had to intervene. A couple of hos doing their thing on the floor was just fine but they were trying to lure the customers away. His boss, Mr Taylor, wouldn't like that one bit.

***

"Hey, leave that!" Tyrone barked at the white girl as her hand groped at his crotch again. Their little show had impressed him and apparently the resultant bulge had impressed the white girl. Well, she was a woman not a girl when you looked closer but she was still very easy on the eye. What she wasn't making easier was his job. He was trying to kick them out and the little white thot wouldn't stop trying to get his junk out. Where the fuck did Shonna find them?

Shonna, for once, was being good as gold but that was no mystery. She'd got what she came for. Even as he hustled them away he heard men asking others where the Basta place was.

***

The Basta place was a warehouse only a block away from Shonna and Mike's crib. Shonna had secured the keys courtesy of 'an arrangement' with the custodian. He got his pasty white dick sucked and she got a venue for nights like this.

It probably wasn't worth it. The owners only had it as a tax-break which presumably explained why they kept the place secure but didn't mend the leaks in the roof. The main area was a mess of piled rubbish and pools of water but the old office space at the back was fit for purpose, big enough to take 60 or 70 men and private enough that the light wouldn't attract the law, that was if the law ever bothered to come around those parts.

None of Shonna's 'parties' had ever tested the venue's capacity but for a time there tonight it had seemed close. From about 10:50 men had started turning up and they kept coming until well after 11:30. That had worked out pretty well because it kept waiting times down and meant there were never more than twenty men gathered around the two women.

Shonna and her new 'pet' were both kneeling on the edge of a stained but dry mattress laid on the hard concrete floor to protect their knees. The men stood around them with their cocks out waiting their turn for some attention. Two mouths and four hands were kept constantly busy as a seemingly endless supply of men came, got their nut and then either stayed to watch or departed. Mike was at the entrance taking the men's 'contributions' and sending them through.